What does the future hold for this guy?

What does the future hold for this guy?

Attached: takefusa kubo.jpg (474x316, 25K)

Genuinely he's the next Messi

He might be a bust and end up getting sold to Valencia for 20 million.

>FC Porto buys a Japanese player
>Real Madrid has to buy a Japanese player in the same transfer window to divert from us the Jap support
Fuck off! See you in the Champions League!

Attached: Imagem19.png (871x832, 540K)

Getting loaned out to mediocre teams around Europe and then ending up in Levante for 20 mil

Nakajima is legit twice the player Kubo is

HE GREATU FOOTUBARRURR
HE MAKE MESSI ROOK RIKE MIDGIT HE IS

Bench and Getafe

scam to fool weebs and chinks into buying shirts, good marketing move to be honest

New Xavi tBh

New Usami desu

Why is he so ugly?

because he is one of us and our guy

>buy a shirt of a castilla player

He will be modric's sub this season
Next season Modric will leave us and kubo will be the starter

Yikes

in training he's technically top tier
>during a game that'll get you only so far
from what ive seen he can be world class, or eternal prospect

Ignore Real, support Nakajima

Attached: Neon Genesis Porto.jpg (1671x989, 208K)

Be a disappointment like another kubo we know

Afaik asians are not athletic enough to compete heavily in real games. Neymar is a super-mutt like most Brazilians which brings them multiple qualities (safe for intelligence and height) but apart from freaks like Son (whom aren't even pure Asian) I know very few players the actually became top tier. They always get stuck in this limbo place. Very technical and useful for bottom tier clubs but unable to excel in such a way that they could compete with Ronaldo (peek athleticism) or Messi (peek creativity). This guy is a meme and will probably end up another Okazaki

Nakajima is better, Porto got the better deal.

Nakajima is 7 (SEVEN) years older than Kubo, don't be retarded.

japs have the technique and intelligence they just started caring for football in the 1990's
also Son is crap lel

It doesn't matter. All the gook casuals will now herd towards Real Madrid anyway

He looked pretty good on Copa America.

loans to shit teams inbetween marketing tours in asia before being sold to a shit team

>only played 45 minitues in a preseason match
>already gets this much antis

yeah I'm starting to think he's gonna be big

I like him desu. Super smooth feet and quick enough to use them in the right situations. Gonna be good

> we

Attached: 2826D850-CECB-4A81-8057-23B62599D29D.jpg (400x394, 40K)

Asians are just as athletic as whites or spics desu. One of the only non-black people to break 10 seconds on 100m was asian.

Better than Vinicius

chicano

Every time a "new messi" appears i remember that muslim kid from milan and odegard.