He will be the best defender of this century and there is NOTHING and I mean N O T H I NG you can do about it,cucks

He will be the best defender of this century and there is NOTHING and I mean N O T H I NG you can do about it,cucks.

Attached: 1563978692597.jpg (700x367, 66K)

Based

It's actually kind of interesting how a throwaway preseason divegrass friendly game lead me to the epiphany that Yea Forums is now full of prisoner of the moment tall-poppy syndrome zoomers, and thus some of the things said on here should be taken with a grain of salt(or several).

It was probably obvious to most people before now though. I'm slow.

*gets nutmegged again*

Doesn't it happen to every defender though? If you're near the ball a lot (like how good defenders should be) just by probability it's bound to happen at times no?

based and redpilled. never seen so much cope over 1 player.

Imagine being the man mountain in that team and having to be all like "damn, Matthijs, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your running out of position and getting megged multiple times a game’ I would totally partner you, both for my club and national side" when all he really wants to do is win another CL with James Milner. Like seriously imagine having to be Van Dijk and not only cover while De Ligt flaunts his lack of footballing brain in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his questionable descision making and slow turning circle, and just sit there, game after game, mistake after mistake, while the media repeatedly suck his dick. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous agent but his haughty attitude as everyone in the team tells him YOU DESERVE 300K A WEEK and DAMN DE LIGT IS THAT TALENTED??? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his stupid fucking face contort into types of grimaces you hadn’t even seen from Phil Jones. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of clean sheets and premier league strikers and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE TEN YEAR CAREER coming straight out of holland. You've never even seen anything this fucking annoying before, and now you swear you can taste the cringe that's breaking out on the nations face as he parrots 'Juventus or Barca?' at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "genius" defending, the genius he worked so hard for with thes best academy in the world spoonfeeding him before he leaves at the first opportunity. And then he aimlessly runs into midfield and wants a bit of help, and you know you could kill every single person on the pitch before the security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're Virgil Van fucking Dijk. You're not going to lose your future balon dor over this. It is what it is. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Second best after VVD.

There are at least 6 young French defenders better than him.

based

how big is his shirt? XXL?

you meant Congolese and Algerian?

epic xD

Attached: thanks bro.jpg (1300x1300, 93K)

Quads and he tears his ACL at 2nd serie a match

Attached: 1333547612918.jpg (289x251, 8K)

wtf

can't wait for it

De Ligt is actually /strongmind/. He'll be on his A game once the serious matches start.

cursed post

Attached: 155835515491.jpg (2000x2000, 417K)

kek

what the fuck

If de light is the best defender in the century, then the absolute state of defending in football is dire.

What do you guys think made defending so hard these days? Gone are the days of Vidic Ferdinand Maldini Nesta and co. Are the balls too light and too baloony to encourage more attractive attacking football and get more shekels? If you see games from the 70s and 80s at the peak Maradona etc, seems like the ball is heavier and the players have more muscle, the pitch is muddier and there is more physical hoofballing around

Demiral or De Ligt?

the mental gymnastics Yea Forums will use to defend white players will never cease to amaze me

a black player miss on pass and you will have 200 threads about how hes a flop but be white and good looking and you can get away with anything

take that back

ta gueule negre

Quads and he wont get injured at all and wins the champions leauge with juve

Fuck you Thomas

I'm scared right now

8888 are stronger quads than 7777

Wtf guys???!

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no, 7 is the maginal dub number

lel

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WTF IS THIS?

>also
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>prisoner of the moment tall-poppy syndrome zoomers
speak English

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 75275.png (404x507, 398K)

Fucking retard

Attached: 146761207745.png (341x516, 449K)

these niggas are scripting so hard and yet you fall for some dumb gets, here's your (You) nu-Yea Forums

The Call has been made.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

7777 is harder to land than 8888 though

want sum fight bud?
Quads and after this Juve gets ripped off it's CL title and gets relegated to serie B for corrupting refs both in CL and the league, and is excluded from CL for a decade

Attached: pup4.jpg (1440x1080, 137K)

You lost.

So close yet so far

Attached: 153.png (1440x1080, 2.31M)

CELLS

Attached: GODDAMMIT.gif (412x264, 938K)

BASED

Attached: Respectful Pierce Brosnan toasts you.jpg (1140x798, 276K)

Overruled by

Doesn't count, the second one is clearly a script kiddy coping with meme magic wrecking his favourite team.

>every get ever is scripted
I bet you're the life of the party from whatever shithole you come from.

This thread is cursed or something, I'm getting the fuck out of here.

Attached: 30yearoldsoccerboomer.png (380x720, 262K)

If you’re actually good the other team will just avoid you altogether

NO WAY

Get a load of this faggot

Attached: 1515189162_SHREK-640x360.jpg (640x360, 29K)

BASED

wtf

Attached: very nice.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Wtf

Attached: images.jpg (349x144, 5K)

Demiral will block his path and probably bench him. Demiral is fast confident, with good physique, tall, chad, good aerial game, strong 1vs1, accurate tackles.

Attached: 5d31e56f7af507245c97b237.jpg (750x422, 22K)

De Ligt is not good looking I don't know why you homos keep forcing it

Blonde hair does not a pretty boy make

>the SOUL boomer angers, scares, and confuses the NPC zoomers

Blessed

Attached: 1537881149974.jpg (1222x1212, 738K)

Attached: 1563890543264.jpg (1200x900, 177K)

Based gigaHitler

Demiral will leave soon you idiot

holy heck