/nba/ general - 213 edition

>Pau Gasol signs with Portland Trailblazers
>At this rate US might lose the World Cup
>Melo is still a bum
>John Wall is still shook
>Daryl "MUH ANALYTICS" Morey believes Rockets can win a chip after signing Anthony Bennett, Tyson Chandler, Ben McLemore, and have two starting PG on the floor

RIP Rutger Hauer
RIP Players Only

Attached: 1564018982877[1].jpg (1045x588, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/02/21/retired-wnba-star-i-was-tormented-for-not-being-gay/
youtube.com/watch?v=mcvWx93Q9VE
twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1154444489080991746
twitter.com/wojespn/status/1154413430205554688
strawpoll.me/18377389
imgur.com/gallery/1rlA1w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck the warriors

She honestly makes a good point, even if /nba/ wont admit it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 12.41.30 AM.png (1206x810, 170K)

My guy Pau still in the league let's get it
Laker Nation

>the women play better than the men
top lol
it's a spectacle to see a women even dunk; what skill do they possess that men don't?

they should just identify as male. problem solved.

>Be Sixers
>Misses the playoffs barely because lack of shooting
Also no Giannis for you either you delusional goofs.

>"Where a guy is perfectly healthy and has a couple years left on his deal and says, 'I want to leave.' That's a real problem that the league has to address and that the players have to be careful with.

"When you sign on that dotted line, you owe your effort and your play to that team, to that city, to the fans. And then it's completely your right to leave as a free agent. But if you sign the contract, then you should be bound to that contract."

But when a team trades a player like cattle to as far as the ass of Canada then they are just acting in their best interests aren't they, Steve? Moron.

I really hope nobody in this general rates Lonzo above my white son Benjamin David Simmons...

Attached: A55E1BA8-B1D3-418A-9101-27EA1681C126.jpg (800x480, 95K)

Miami

Home....

Attached: D_4xa_0W4AAWWJh.jpg (1063x1013, 97K)

Woman player rages at men leagues because more women watch the mens league than women's league.

Lonzo>Simmons
Even Colin Kapernick can shoot better than Simmons, and is more white than him too.

Why do idiots think Harden is a point guard?

bad bait

>Rutger Hauer

criminally underrated movie

Attached: 51NDWSERR1L._SY445_.jpg (246x445, 36K)

When will dykes learn?

Same idiots who think Simmons can shoot. Same idiots who also think the 76ers will get far into the playoffs without shooters. And same idiots who think tall guys are more maillbile and unbreakable than players like Carson Wentz

My white son Benjamin Simmons is clearly a more dominant player

uh oh look out someone's obsessed with Philly again

Attached: 5C586806-46B7-4BEF-8C35-3C173D1CFB4F.jpg (1080x1350, 199K)

Who's carson wentz

>white ben simmons
stop giving us your negro trash

steph curry is white, simmons is a bum negro

steph curry is literally completely 100% african american
look into it, he has weird genes

A guy who has glass bones and paper skin, much like all the 76ers not named Jimmy But errr Tobias Harris.

you're obsessed. go to bed.

Attached: 2CD30A3D-31FE-4C75-8852-02017980ED97.jpg (512x512, 16K)

Kapernick is more white and can shoot better than that bum Simmons ever will. Only difference is paid to be shit while Kapernick does anti white propaganda and make more money than him for doing it,

>Proceeds to miss the playoffs barely by fucking 3 games
That's what happens when you let your best shooter/player that was Butler off for fucking Tobias/Ben

Clippers will be epic

epic FAIL

>no one is taking the bait
kek

im not replying to the bait any more. go to bed.

Attached: B7844542-C0BF-4810-A979-DC03D8941507.jpg (927x602, 86K)

FPBP

this year's city edition will be blue, r-right?
I'ma buy one Wade, desu

>play better
Then why doesn't the WNBA bring in more revenue than the NBA?

WNBA Allstars vs NBA Allstars when?

Because they want equal pay and have the same revenue by force because #Metoo

wnba doesnt bring in profits at all
nba pays for it to exist at a pretty hefty loss every year

Past your bedtime, boomer

>all da cool kids like washed up qbs turned nappy headed shoe salesman

>getting paid by nike to do outrage marketing to get the attention of retarded boomers like you
>anti white propaganda

Got any Q theories to share?

at least you admit what the niglet really is

>nah bruh, muh boy kap be droppin fax n sheeit

Ill sleep better knowing my team has shooter unlike the 76ers. And Ill have good dreams too knowing Ben Simmons is not on my team and grossly overpaid with Bryce Harper tiered money

>miami boomer is drunk posting on Yea Forums at 3.30am on a thursday morning, making seetheposts about ben simmons and the sixers
Kek

Attached: 140125626239829.jpg (317x267, 13K)

Least Miami will make it to the playoffs. The 76ers playoff spot that is.

Absolutely grim desu starting to feel bad for him lads

Attached: 1564032713850.jpg (775x837, 49K)

nic batum for ben simmons
who says no

Its very obvious hes not going to want to re sign with the Wizards and will request a trade, where do you think hes going /nba/????

Attached: bradleybeal.jpg (800x533, 44K)

Heat

they cant trade any 1st rounders anymore because of the consecutive rule and have already said they wont trade herro, how would they even get beal???

Called bluffing the league into thinking that. I mean the 76ers were pulling that bullshit throughout the process to the point the league told them to knock it the fuck off.

blazers straight up trade for cj

that being said, butler - beal combo would be kino as fuck. like the poor mans clippers duo

No point, thats retarded

beal > cj . the lillard - cj duo has peaked

cj is loyal and they already said they wouldnt trade him

Beal is a lateral move

sixers have some really aesthetic jerseys lately

Attached: hi-res-bc983a7fddda10b39e65f24b2cdfcffd_crop_exact.jpg (1200x1200, 163K)

2020-2021 NBA Champion Toronto Raptors

Mecha-John Wall
Bradley Beal
OG Anunoby
Pascal Siakam
Giannis Antetokounmpo

Whats the starting lineup for the us team at this point?

I swear they are looking like a confederate flag more and more every season.

PELICANS will win their first title in 2022-23, cap this shit.

The league still runs through Trono

The fans are more important than the players you fucking negroid. Nobody cares about the owners or team management, but their interests just happen to usually align with the fans’ interests. If it becomes a regular occurrence that players sign supermaxes with small teams and leave for one of 4 teams after a year, the league will be in very big trouble

>duncan was a centre
>kobe was clutch
>hakeem wouldn't have repeated if mj didnt retire
>bill was better than wilt
>iverson was better than chauncey
>kat and booker are good
>oladipo isn't the best guard in the east
>the raptors wont make the ECF in 2020
>kawhi is better than lebron and kd
>the warriors arent a contender anymore

Attached: 1507232552324.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>the raptors wont make the ECF in 2020

Yea, I’m thinking he’s based

Attached: 5A189A8B-587B-4B5E-BCC9-547AA502E26C.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Post your top 5 ever
1. Mj
2. Kobe
3. Hakeem
4. Kareem
5. Duncan

3000. Wilt and Russell. The played vs whties

1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Robertson
4. Lebron
5. Duncan

Stop baiting mangina

What went wrong?

Attached: qtnfl3gtpfpvsybkiu7x.jpg (800x533, 45K)

Seething canuck

Who you supposed to build around?

Shaq or Jordan?
Shaq or LeBron?
Shaq or Kobe?

in an all time draft Shaq will always be the number 1 draft pick right?

Attached: 1562559330134.jpg (824x1024, 102K)

*leads the thunder out of the first round in your path*

Attached: pointgod.jpg (640x640, 73K)

If Chris Paul stays the whole season, watch the Thunder win the 6th or 7th seed.

Vince Carter where?

would be fun if goes back to Toronto

Ben simmons is the GOAT because he won the most, and thats all that matters

what the WNBA players are actually asking for is a fair split of WNBA revenue. They want to get the same proportion of WNBA revenue as NBA players get of NBA revenue, not the same amount of money

I know people don't actually care they just want to make fun of women but still

Which of Denver, Utah, the LA teams, Houston and Portland are they better than

How much less are they getting paid than if they were getting the same proportion as nba players

NBA players get 50% of basketball related income. WNBA players get somewhere around 20 or 25% of basketball related income. So it's a big difference.

The WNBA says it has lost significant money the last 22 years, including $12 million last season. "On average (we've lost) over $10 million every year we've operated," NBA Commissioner Adam Silver told The Associated Press in October. Attendance across the league was down nearly an average of 1,000 fans per game.

Attached: 8F1C5ACB-317A-4707-9D5C-9B900B40864B.jpg (495x435, 39K)

What would be my ideal team in the NBA?
I want
> Loser team
> Pathetic Team
> Team that has never wins a Championship
> Team with a very weak and very poor fan base
> Team with very low attendance at their Arena
> Team without any important achievement
> Team That Always Live Under the Shadow of a Most Popular, Most Successful and Most Winning MLS Soccer Team

I fundamentally don't trust anything that a sports league says about its profitability, especially when it's said around contract negotiation time. Next CBA negotiation cycle, Silver is probably going to say that half of the NBA is losing money, too. Are you going to believe him then?

Go away. Fuck off.

Their willingness to take on John Wall's contract.

>iverson was better than chauncey

(Citation needed)

Attached: 1551309926717.png (331x132, 40K)

Do you really think teams like Atlanta, Brooklyn, Phoenix, and Minnesota are making money?

Revenue sharing from actual teams like LA, Toronto, New York, GS, etc are what keeps franchises from folding like back in the 50s and 60s.

Canada.

Do you know what my ideal team in the NBA could be?

Not sure broski

Attached: 2622009B-0B3A-4412-BDC0-AB94EAB120EB.jpg (520x400, 49K)

How do I get back into basketball after not watching for years? I don’t really like my home team

Atlanta

Start playing basketball. That’s why I like watching.

Well the numbers line up with what he said though. Also I believe Ive read somewhere that there are more teams that operate at a loss of money than those in the positive in the NBA. But it's not as big of a problem because of the big market teams. They make up for the bad/small market teams.

The WNBA doesn't have the Lakers or Celtics or anything like that to balance it out. My guess would be you can find more athleticism in a pick up game in Wisconsin with 14 yr old white kids playing.

You ever watched a WNBA game? Everybody still fires up shoots from where their tits should be for christ's sakes!

Attached: 1562708733770.png (751x625, 81K)

>Everybody still fires up shoots from where their tits should be

Attached: 1561854626143.png (620x778, 110K)

1961-1962 season the average height was 6'6. The average center height was 6'10

Attached: 03.gif (310x252, 2.75M)

Do you actually think that the average player in 1962 was as good as the average player in 2019? Or even close?

1: untrue
2: true
3: probably true
4: true
5: untrue
6: KAT's definitely good, the jury's still out on Booker
7: You might actually be right about that, but Kemba and Kyrie are at least in the same tier as Dipo. Lowry, Jaylen Brown and Malcolm Brogdon are also gonna be challenging for that title.
8: Almost 100% true
9: At the moment, definitely true. We'll see about it next year.
10: Definitely not a contender without Klay.

Those are some edgy and controversial statements you made, with the obvious intent of just trying to be edgy and insulting to people who think differently than you, but your percentage of accuracy is surprisingly high for a troll.

>Do you actually think that the average player in 1962 was as good as the average player in 2019?

people never specify this
are we taking the average '62 player and putting him on a 2019 roster or sending the 2019 player back to 1962?

Since this is wilt user, and everything that he posts is to bolster his argument that Wilt is the GOAT, I assume the point of the argument is that Wilt's competition was good and the numbers that Wilt put up were meaningful. Which means that we have to look at the players from 1962 the way that they were then, when Wilt was playing against them.

Oh noooo wilt would not be able to dominate in this "small ball" era.

Attached: WiltChamberlainCombo.jpg (3648x1992, 383K)

What should I eat for lunch today bros?

This is a common fallacy. If those players from the 60s era came to play in the current era, then they would have the same developmental tools, training, diet, etc that current players enjoy. In the end, there wouldn't be much of a difference. In any case, players in the 50s and 60s still were in great condition.

>The rookie minimum is $41,965 in base salary, a number Taurasi said is less than what a janitor at the arena would make. It’s unfair, she said, given that players such as the Mercury’s Brittney Griner are asked to “carry the league” when they come in.

>As with many WNBA stars, Taurasi plays overseas in the league’s offseason to offset her $117,500 base max salary and makes around $1.5 million from her Russian team.

>We had to go to a communist country to get paid like capitalists, which is so backward to everything that was in the history books in sixth grade. And even then, even within our pay scale, it doesn't make sense. On a team, you could have seven players making the same amount of money. That doesn't make sense to me.

I had five guys the other day it was pretty good but $15 for a burger and small fries c'mon f*a*m...

can't go wrong with taco bell either.

Nobody watches/cares about the WNBA. What do they expect?

nypost.com/2017/02/21/retired-wnba-star-i-was-tormented-for-not-being-gay/

>“People were deliberately trying to hurt me all of the time. I had never been called the B-word so many times in my life than I was in my rookie season. I’d never been thrown to the ground so much. The message was: ‘We want you to know we don’t like you.’ “

WTF the WNBA is based??

>Wiggins, who last played in the league in 2015, said she retired prematurely to leave a league that she estimated — wildly — is 98 percent lesbian, and which is played in such isolation that it weighs on the people on the court.

They were mad that they couldn't eat her pussy out.

Fuck does that even mean

The WNBA is full of lesbians that all have orgies after games. It's the most degenerate league in the world.

That one chick drake was crushing on that one year gay af too?

>Taurasi: Once again, I just don't understand how the NBA has made rock stars out of their best players ... if you think about what they've been able to do marketing-wise. And obviously it started with Magic and Larry and Isiah, and then obviously Jordan took it to the next level. And then you had Kobe, Shaq, and now you have LeBron, Harden, Steph, Durant.
>They've made rock stars out of these players. And we just have not been able to capitalize on any of that. Not even a little bit. Not even one bit. Like, are you kidding me with some of the stuff that they do marketing and promoting-wise? It's almost mind-boggling.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T YOU MARKET ME LIKE LEBRON AND KOBE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>joining the WNBA to make money

Attached: 1401809170059.gif (200x199, 679K)

>muh no shooters
Everyone in the Sixers' starting 5 (save for Ben Simmons, because he's an unknown) has a decent outside shot and a much better midrange shot. On top of that, the starting 5 will probably be far more load managed this year, so we'll see more bench players: Mike Scott (one of the best bench shooters in the league, mind you), Zhaire Smith, Matisse Thybulle, James Ennis, Marial Shayok, Jonah Bolden, Shake Milton... all good shooters. I don't know where this 'Sixers have no shooters' meme came from but it's likely simply just bait because I can't fathom a team WITH shooters if not the Sixers.
>missing the playoffs
Sixers? Missing the playoffs? In this East? kek. There's like, 3 really good teams? The Bucks, the Sixers, and the Nets. The Pacers are a big question mark because of Dipo. All the other teams are middling/not that good. I think the Sixers would have to go full Process and actually flat out tank to miss the playoffs this year. As long as they're trying to win, I'd peg them at 4 seed at the lowest.

Grant hill and Jason Kidd were so good they had to be co rookie of the year

Attached: D609B71D-22C7-41C4-BE80-8F49D6FF2D20.jpg (660x504, 39K)

but everything else matters not just whats on the court

almost all human activity gets better with time over generations, so the claim of taking a 2019 Gleague player skillset to 1962 and it would dominate is technically true.
but you also have to include the 2019 mindset that likely couldnt last a week in 1962.

>2019 player goes back to 1962
>scores 80 points first game
>after game realizes there are no smartphones in 1962, cries for 2 hours
>as he heads for the team airplane he realizes he has to get on the team bus
>goes to away game in the south
>gets called a nigger
>complains to police about being called a nigger
>police laugh and call him a nigger again
>goes back to the team bus and hangs himself

WNBA teams should play against G League teams.

They would get literally killed

yes, it's true that any good WNBA player could make way more money playing in Europe but that kind of sucks

or they could try out for the G-League just like the rest of us have to do if we want nba money

they're not asking for NBA money

Grant Hill drinks Sprite.

Who hangs themself over being called a racist slur?

Jack Johnson was fucking white bitches and getting called a “nigger” and all he did was continue to beat up more white dudes and fuck white bitches

Attached: CFAA1351-7521-4C7A-83EC-99B7608943DA.jpg (220x313, 16K)

Can’t wait for the sexual assault charges because some high flyer posterizes a dyke and puts his balls in her face

then whats their complaint?

i mean they have their own super special league where you cant play unless you are a certain gender, that really should be illegal but we overlook it as a favor to female athletes.

hyperbole

also a mediocre white boxer in 2019 would beat the dogshit out of jack johnson

>then whats their complaint?

They want a larger portion of WNBA revenue to go to players so they don't have to play in Russia

i dont play in russia for free
they dont need money for that

Not even joking, but if it's based on "income", wouldn't the WNBA players OWE the league money?

Yea Five Guys would taste better if it was $3 cheaper

What's wrong with this nigga?

Attached: Capture.png (992x501, 952K)

Decent outside shooting is generous, and decent isn't enough. Midrange is inefficient, especially without good spacing. Simmons is not an unknown. It's been three years, we've seen what kind of player he is.
>On top of that, the starting 5 will probably be far more load managed this year, so we'll see more bench players
>No, our starting lineup with 4 guys we pay $25mil+ each isn't going to play as much, so we'll be really good!

Attached: DzQZYZdWkAEIXjZ.jpg (750x739, 98K)

And people would pay for that, more revenue, more money dykes get paid and we get to see them humiliated

Not taking a stance here, but there's a difference between income and profit.

The thing is, is that it's split up like that precisely because it is a much smaller pie than the NBA. Owners are putting up money for what? So some dykes can keep finger banging her teammates and play basketball in empty stadiums?

CIA glowniggers please go and stay go

there is no income for the wnba league as a whole, it operates from nba profits.
it loses vast sums of cash every year

Bradley Beal doesnt play defense, you guys do know that right?

defense is illegal anyway

Just take $3 worth of peanuts then you fuckin bum

And? Doesn’t discredit what he did.

Five Guys is not even great. I wish we had In-n-Out here.

Andre Drummond
Paul Millsap
Khris Middleton
Donovan Mitchell
Kemba Walker

does this team win gold ?

Five guys is infinitely Superior to in n out though. In b out isn't even better than Wendy's.

he didnt beat up any 2019 athletes

Nah that’s bullshit. In-n-Out is reasonably priced AND tastes better than Five Guys. Five Guys loses in both categories.

>Kawhi Leonard: “Y’all kept saying that me and Paul’s favorite team growing up was the Lakers. I’m not going to say [Yahoo Sports], but whatever media outlet was out there saying that Kawhi prefers the Lakers over the Clippers, or Paul loves the Lakers, was wrong,”
Lmao he just shat all over the media and ignorant Laker fans

In n out is not good. Deaaron fox agrees. Awful restaurant that only California's try to prop up and he took a dump all over them mao

>yo Kawhi lets hit up some strip clubs tonight bro
>nah Paul, i’m watching grey’s anatomy tonight.

kawhi the type of guy that wants to play monopoly until the game actually ends

Why did Laker fans try to say Lakers were kawhis favorite team growing up? Paul George too. It's been known for years Paul George was a clippers fan growing up. Kawhi wasn't a Laker fans either but no clue what team he was a fan of.

Clearly Kawhi was a bandwagoner and just liked players rather than teams

Kawhi was a Melo and AI fan growing up.

Better than Whataburger atleast.

>The thing is, is that it's split up like that precisely because it is a much smaller pie than the NBA

That's a terrible argument. Obviously the pie is much smaller, but why does that also mean that they should get a much smaller slice of the pie?

I just don't believe anything that a sports league says about its profitability. Every league acts poor and says that they're losing massive amounts of cash when players ask to be paid. You can prove just about anything with enough accounting tricks.

Anybody want to sign and trade for shumpert?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (816x920, 52K)

Lakers Clippers rivalry will be god tier

>it loses vast sums of cash every year
That's profit, dummy. Income is what you get from ticket sales, merchandising, etc. There's still income, just not enough to offset the operating costs.

People don't understand In N Out and that's OK. It's not De'Aaron Fox fault he's not from the West Coast. In N Out doesn't have the most amazing burgers in the world and you're not going to come every time you eat them

but they're cheap, they're really good, and you can have them for breakfast lunch and dinner every day and not get tired of em. Five Guys you get a burger it costs 15 bucks and you can't go back to 5 Guys for another month

>Every league acts poor and says that they're losing massive amounts of cash when players ask to be paid.

nba said that then the players unionized and go on strike every time they want more money. and they get it every single time.

wnba players arent even valuable enough to go on strike

it would be the atlanta hawks

In-n-Out is the most overrated trash I've ever tried

>G league

I know it's sponsored by Gatorade but really? there had to be some racial undertones to the choice of name

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-21-at-3.03.53-PM-3-800x350.png (800x350, 234K)

Who else taking an extended lunch ?

>it's been three years
stopped reading there. you don't even watch nba.

Either PG or Kawhi will have a season ending injury

i just figured out that rockets logo reminds me of quake 3 arena

Not the guy youre arguing with but it's safe to assume Ben Simmons jump shot will never be anything more than bad. There's been 0 indications that Ben Simmons will actually learn how to shoot properly. His form was and continues to be what is glaringly bad about it.

I dont believe in players that can't be out there in the final 2 minutes of a game.

He should quit pretending he's something that he is not and permanently play PF. He could be so much better if he would do that. His strengths can then mitigate his weaknesses.

I can see why

theres a five guys beside my house but i never go
what should i get?

Bullshit you stopped reading. You couldn't come up with an argument and quit on a technicality. He's been in the league for three years, if he hasn't worked up the courage to even take a shot at this point in his career, he's never going to be a good shooter.

Shaq. Shaq. Shaq.

>Melo is still a bum
so its possible he wont get to play in NBA next season?

simmo's got the genny in a chokehold again kek

>JJ Redick has an invitation to join USA Basketball's depleted roster for the FIBA World Cup. "I'm thrilled beyond belief to be considered but also trying to work through our family's transition to New Orleans," he tells ESPN. He expects to have an answer for USA officials soon.

How fucked are we?

women are actually retarded whats new

It really doesn't matter, it's not the Olympics.

For me, it's Rajon.

Attached: oYIleW6.gif (384x216, 1.93M)

his spine stopped growing when he was 11

maybe if he was in good shape his whole career and could hit 70% of his FTs

>Team USA ends up being a celtics dry run
I'm not mad

greg monroe lol

is that tony allen?

We have to do well to qualify though

A fair split of WNBA revenue would result in them all making like $20k a year.

WNBA games are embarrassing because they're fucking empty.

The Women Huskies host bigger crowds on the regular than the defending champ WNBA teams.

Who got them Nuggets jeans on?

Beal literally gets to sit in the draft board discussions. They want to pay him the big bucks but they know they need to draft someone good to help him. I'm not sure he's going to leave, but if they keep fucking up drafts -- and with Sashi Brown aboard that's pretty inevitable -- he'll probably bail. For a west coast team.

So the Pelicans why not.

Ujiri is literally one of the best personnel people in the NBA, but he's also literally in Toronto.

why did he lie

Attached: 6538683.png (635x274, 47K)

maybe if he let us go he can practice his jump shot

Thoughts?

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Yep, during his Celtics days. However, for me it's Grizzlies Allen.

Attached: Tony-Allen-Kicks-Chris-Paul-in-the-Face.gif (486x250, 1.9M)

Only 5,)?!

Attached: C4eRtpTUkAAfv9D.jpg:small.jpg (680x680, 133K)

your know what, I'm just going to filter this post

the two Memphis Grizzlies players, who are actually friends, scuffled over a debt of $7,500 that OJ Mayo owed to Allen after losing in the card game Bourre.

Tony Allen, regarded as one of the toughest guys in the league, tried to avoid a confrontation, but Mayo trash-talked Allen for roughly 15 minutes, criticizing his game, bragging about how he was a better basketball player than Allen, about how he was a lottery pick.

Allen was especially bothered by Mayo's chatter because they have a friendly relationship. Zach Randolph tried to play peacemaker, telling Mayo to stop ribbing Allen, but to no avail.

Finally, Allen had enough and struck Mayo in the face. He then landed a succession of blows to Mayo's eye, mouth, shoulder and the side of his head. Mayo was able to get off a swing, but Allen ducked to avoid it and then clocked Mayo once more for good measure.

WNBA players getting a fair split of *revenue* would lead to them making like twice as much as they do now. The WNBA makes a lot of money by all visible accounting, even before you take into account whatever money the NBA allegedly throws their way.

The problem - according to the league and the teams - is that the fixed costs of operating the league are apparently too high for that to be practical. But if you just look at the money the league takes in, based on ESPN money, attendance, corporate sponsorships, stuff like that - WNBA players get a significantly smaller share of that money than NBA players do by any reasonable estimate.

I don't understand why anyone would re sign with that team if they had any other option

Literally who can stop my Rapties????????

Huh?????

Huh???????

The city

no one

the east still runs through OUR rapties!

pelicans 2022-23

Obviously, but if there is no profit and they want more of the income that's just going to create more negative profit. This just seems like fast way for the league to fold.

what are you talking about. it wouldn't shock me if the nba paid espn to air it. it doesn't make money. they recently moved to smaller venues because it just wasn't viable anymore to host them at freakin' madison square garden etc..

AD is a bust.

AD is a fag.

AD is a bitch.

AD is a bum.

Yeah that's a function of economy of scale. NBA teams make enough in revenue to pay for all of their operations, so there's more left over for the players. WNBA doesn't cover its operations, so paying the players happens at the lowest bracket of pay.

This is the retarded aspect of any equity argument. For the league it would make more sense to go to the NBPA and say "hey we're just going to cut you to 20% of revenue because women are bitching again" but the NBPA would say "fuck that" and because they own the market, they win.

We have literally seen high schools shut down athletic programs because the girls' programs can't self-sustain and Title IX requires an even number of teams.

AD is a manlet

Attached: 1437405656_SJWjNZi9_image.jpg (3154x1072, 444K)

Gasol
Z-bo
Courtney Lee
Tony Allen
Mike Conley
Jeff Green
VC
Tayshawn Prince
Rudy Gay
OJ Mayo

how the fuck did this team not manage to even compete for a championship. highest they got is swept by the spurs in the wCF

>In businesses, income can refer to a company's remaining revenues after paying all expenses and taxes.

that's revenue retard income is interchangeable with profit for a business

Holy shit does someone think the amount of proceeds equals income?

Income = revenue - expenses

This is a fuckin technical term there’s no debate you god damn idiots

% of revenue for salaries makes no god damn sense because it ignores the capital structure of businesses

Lakersfans are dum dums

>it wouldn't shock me if the nba paid espn to air it. it doesn't make money.

this is something that you literally just made up out of thin air though

>NBA teams make enough in revenue to pay for all of their operations, so there's more left over for the players. WNBA doesn't cover its operations, so paying the players happens at the lowest bracket of pay.

Sure. That's the argument that actually makes sense. I have no idea whether or not it's true, because we have no actual access to WNBA books. We can estimate their revenue based on reported numbers but it's a lot harder to estimate their operating costs. But if it's true, fine, that makes sense.

But so much of this stuff is people just making stuff up because they don't like the WNBA. It's so dumb. People say things like "if the players got a proportionate share of the revenue to NBA players, they'd be making less". That is just categorically not true. People say that the WNBA players are demanding to make the same money as NBA players, which they have never done even for a second. People just completely make this stuff up.

>We have literally seen high schools shut down athletic programs because the girls' programs can't self-sustain and Title IX requires an even number of teams.

OK. Are high school sports programs supposed to self-sustaining based on revenue now? I sort of figured most high school sports programs were funded by their schools. And even if it's true, what does it have to do with the WNBA?

If you seriously think the WNBA in any way deserves more pay, please kys. Imagine employees demanding they get paid more by their employer despite the company losing money every year because nobody cares or wants their product.

>what does it have to do with the WNBA?
h8 dem wimminz
simple as

The Flying Dutchman at in n out is an absolute bargain
$2.50 for 2 patties and a shitload of cheese

For me as well

Stop saying ‘make enough in revenue’.

Revenue does NOT MATTER when you do not account for the underlying cost structure (margins).

t. Investment banker

Stop talking about things you don’t understand.

pay homage
youtube.com/watch?v=mcvWx93Q9VE

Attached: baron-davis-1.png (500x685, 162K)

I'm just glad Kawhi and KD out here to ruin Lebron legacy

Literally who can stop spicy P?

>Sure. That's the argument that actually makes sense. I have no idea whether or not it's true, because we have no actual access to WNBA books. We can estimate their revenue based on reported numbers but it's a lot harder to estimate their operating costs. But if it's true, fine, that makes sense.
I mean if you want to talk finances we should specify that NBA players' compensation pools are built with net revenue, not gross revenue. As has been pointed out, WNBA doesn't really have net revenue, although it has gross revenue.

>OK. Are high school sports programs supposed to self-sustaining based on revenue now? I sort of figured most high school sports programs were funded by their schools. And even if it's true, what does it have to do with the WNBA?
It depends? Schools tend to fund 3-4 teams fully for both genders and then more or less rely on the others to fundraise for their gear.

I played baseball, basketball, and was a distance runner in high school. But that was because they shut down the boy's lacrosse and hockey teams because the girls' teams couldn't sustain their costs. Not because the boys' teams couldn't.

It's beginning to impact sports trajectories for boys; as "fringe" boys' sports are marginalized because of Title IX we lose the ability to produce as many top flight players in those sports, which results in less interest in those sports, which is a vicious cycle of sports death.

If you're cool with nothing but the big three (sorry, NHL) being left, I guess that's fine?

if the wnba was making any profit they wouldnt need the nba

i know you are arguing on accounting terms but you could both be right if you call revenue the gross income and profit the net income.

income as a word just means money coming in

can you just stop fighting and be friends

Raptors-Clippers Finals Game 7 will be a kino for the ages.

My gross income is 2450 and my net income is 1710

Damn, CP3 can take a shin to the face and still make it look like a flop.

Breh! How do you feel about specialized financial institutions in developing countries? I'm literally writing a paper on sovereign loan buydowns and development impact bonds for a not-for-profit right now.

I don't have an answer, that's why I'm not taking a stance. But it's not really all that unreasonable for them to want a more balanced pay rate. As is, most of them play overseas in the offseason, meaning that they don't rest properly and are more prone to injury. It's kind of a cyclical problem where they don't have time to rest and condition, so the level of play decreases.

Not my area of expertise, mostly private equity and real estate (securitizations).

In general, emerging markets are getting shafted by dollar-denominated bonds bc of strong dollar. That’s been the story in EM FX this year. Ofc you need to offset FX risk when an unreliable country has control of its currency.

In particular, depends on what specialized financial institution and their purpose. If you give more deets I would love to chat

Salaries as a percent of revenue (gross income) is ludicrous, plain and simple. It’s a non-argument.

Man my skin roasts when I go outside. What are /nba/'s thoughts on climate change? Are we a green gen?

I would like to save the environment but I don’t care enough to change my habits other than not littering and making sure I recycle.

how come kawhi would rather play with pg13 instead of leeking?
he has a jumpshot and i'm pretty sure leking will give him the ball when the game is on the line.

Attached: kawhi_leonard_smile.jpg (850x672, 78K)

>If you give more deets I would love to chat
literally less on-topic than anime ITT

Attached: 1493895405301.jpg (600x456, 29K)

Except anime is fucking retarded

TACKO GOT SIGNED BOYS

Based

>They said the Celtics weren't contenders
So you want to play the size game Philly?

Attached: D_PSwkQUIAAa020.jpg (1200x675, 149K)

take that back or me and my two homeboys here are gonna weave your limbs into a pretzel

Attached: 1455964909979.jpg (1024x576, 167K)

its ludicrous that wnba is demanding more money since they dont make any money cause nobody watches that shit.
college bball should be getting paid before wnba does, its america damnit the land of the free market

FUCK
YEAH
I hate the Celtics but damn I'm excited to watch him ball out

who's cameron payne and why are my raptie bros on reddit shitting on him?

College players should be paid, but that's a different argument completely. Also

>Being from Grease
>Talking finances

brodie's dance partner

Preface: I'm a researcher, no formal finance background.

I'm working with an organization that provides micronutrient initiatives for developing countries. In particular they provide iodized salt, vitamin A, and iron enriched salt to children in the first 1000 days of life and during adolescence. They asked me to take a peek at innovative funding solutions to see if anything can be applicable to their current funding model.

My two cents is that sovereign loans are literally neocolonial slavery, while buydowns are unsustainable and primarily superficial. Sure, better access to immediate capital, but that isn't going to provide relief from trillions of compounded debt from corrupt governments. Development bonds are more about private organizations purchasing infrastructure, which I support, but the mechanism leans more to privatization in the context of ownership over a water supply, which my organization doesn't like.

Where I'm at are SFI's but most of the literature I can find is from Palestine and India, and to be frank, it's poorly written. What I've gathered is that they provide medium and long term loans to specialized areas like agriculture or development initiatives, but what I don't understand is how they actually get money. Something something government?

I honestly just need a rundown on the positives and negatives associated with them. My recommendations are probably going to be a human-centeric consultation with the region, but I honestly think all of these are bad solutions for the client if they want long term change. I'm building a logic model for their future development, but it's tough since they're super fucking humble and are mostly accepting of devastating poverty.

It's official. The East still runs through Toronto

Attached: j3d8yqest9c31.jpg (720x900, 64K)

wnba players get paid more than G league they should be thanking the jew daily for that

While they may look like ‘neocolonial slavery’ on face value, that is too simple of an explanation.

Capital markets are rather efficient. If you are paying high interest rates but you’re credit worthy and deserve to pay a low interest rate, then someone else will do that deal with you.

So it wouldn’t make sense for high rates to subsist.

To understand this, consider the general risks of repayment for loans. Take a developing country, let’s say Argentina.

Argentina can print currency to pay off their loan. They also have a history of going bankrupt. They will then have to pay a lot.

There is also a problem w their currency - not widely used - so risk from transferring it.

Political risk

Collateral risk - what assets do you get in return?

You should read in general about credit rating standards for developing nations.

The standards seem neocolonialist because the debtors are unreliable and extremely risky. It’s like saying credit cards high rates are racist bc minorities use them - nah, that’s just the only way to price their risk.

Who has the biggest cock in the nba, sp? Imagine this man destroying your wife

Attached: 1561175318607.jpg (2048x2048, 934K)

It definitely is a problem in that credit histories are based off of the history of a borrowers creditworthiness so countries get screwed.

Consider securing the project by having sponsors in developed countries or assets in developed countries. The superior legal system and recourse would decrease the cost of debt.

Secure the project with any collateral the project uses, have some equity from donors, etc

my wife is a guy

who else is going to talk about it
athenians been scheming and dipping on that sweet delian money back when americans were dancing to bring the rain

Oh, I'm not jerking off about it, I already know exactly what you're saying, but the country in particular has devalued the fuck out of their currency to print more money in order to pay off the debt. I essentialized it real hard for brevity; shit won't work for my multinational client because the government in the region will embezzle the money, and we're only talking $50 million per annum on my end.

I'm mostly interested in SFI's and how they are financed, as well as the positives and negatives. My report is way less biased than my filthy phone posting.

How come Kawhi wants to be in LA around the people he grew up with but Kevin Durant said he would never play in DC for that exact reason?

It’s a clear contrast between an alpha autist and a beta autist.

How much does a researcher in a position like yours get paid?

I understand the point that you're making. I agree with the point you're making. If the claims that the league is making about WNBA financials are accurate, then that would be a compelling argument against increasing WNBA players' pay.

What I object to is the other arguments that people make that are objectively false. The arguments that what they make is already in line with the league's revenue compared to the proportion earned by NBA players, or that the WNBA players are demanding to be paid the same absolute amount as NBA players.

The other disagreement is that I'm not inclined to take any league's statement on its financials at face value.

>Stephen A. Smith is still allowed to have opinions

Attached: hhhno.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

You sound like a total bro, being able to speak in both financial and leftycommie language is always an advantage.

I’m also phoneposting and my phones about to die but I’ll hit this thread up again with any internal research docs I can find that’ll help

Why is Max Kellerman such a Kawhi dick rider?

Attached: 8924720D-9B7B-4BAD-9698-B59533EAF53B.jpg (749x749, 55K)

FACT: nobody with a real job has ever posted here

i work at a prominent hedge fund
besides that, i'm a complete loser, so i fit in here

I’m starting law school soon. Probably won’t be posting much here anymore but I’ll eventually have a real job.

Basically nothing until you get 3-5 years experience. Usually they want a PhD or a master's, but finance and medicine pays well. I'm actually in educational policy development, I took this on as a favor.

Thanks fampai, I'll keep my eyes peeled. My lady is coming over later but I will review the thread.

FACT: You're absolutely right. People are also sleeping on the Pacers, assuming Home Depot is 3/4ths the player he was last year.

whaddya mean real. like carpenter and shit

>i work at a prominent hedge fund

>I’m starting law school soon

Attached: image (1).jpg (1024x1024, 1.56M)

>doesn't know what a job is

Attached: 1563122333948.gif (320x353, 3.74M)

What does he do now?

Attached: 6f0207eb-d2ba-4ff6-ba0f-e940b5c471cc.nba_1_1280x720.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

ive been in the road doing uber and doordash for 46 straight hours

Nice. The zion rivalry could be good

I'm an importer exporter

how much did you make?

I make 65k a year as a 23 yr old analyst

yeah only carpenter i can think of is Guy Carpenter

I forgot he played for charlotte

I am 27 have a bachelor's degree in humanities and speak 4 languages...but I am unemployed. By the time Giannis wins a ring I hope I will be a diplomat for my country.

For me, it's Malik Monk.

Attached: MalikMonkFile2.jpg (1140x1565, 143K)

600 minus gas cost so probably around 400

WRONG.

I am a waiter.

Attached: 67165043_2784625804899624_2152249635769417728_n.jpg (640x427, 50K)

Cute and wholesomepilled

Is it me or FB is fucking dead?

BUT ITS A MAMAL AND IT LAY EGGS ?!!

Attached: giphy.gif (360x360, 955K)

>bachelor's degree in humanities

thats why youre unemployed. also to become a diplomat you should have studied abroad and have a dad thats somebody

i work at acme

Wow you made $8.70 per hour. Good job retard.

go make $400 in 48 hours at your nonexistent job

>bachelor's degree in humanities
holy shit, what an embarrassment

you make cartoon traps for bugs bunny and his friends ?

those are for catching roadrunners

FB is for old people
twitter and instagram is where the party is at

doesnt seems to work last time i watched cartoon network desu

400$ in 48 hours is pretty fucking pathetic bruh. For those 8 extra hours you would be paid double for doing overtime at a normal job lmao....

snickers ice cream

my brazilian friend who lived in boston told me he was making 2000$ a week from uber alone

I make $250 a day at my job though

/sunnies/

Attached: barkley.jpg (818x1000, 105K)

Twitter is for SJW. Instagram is for normies, but at least you can see thots.

Chuck always shit talks your Sunnies

For real I make a bit over 1k for that amount of work and I am not even very well paid.

>giannis wins a ring

That is as early as next year.

>jobs hand out overtime anytime you want it

no, they dont

I always wanted to pretend I'm an architect

you da man seff

My money is on Ibaka

Psyduck was a beast

Imagine slaving away for 48 hours straight for a measly $400 before tax

imagine paying all your rent and bills for the month in 4 days of work

How could one season be so kino. Dont think ill watch NBA anymore cause we've peaked clearly

Attached: 5637385683568.png (483x1018, 620K)

>tfw making $110k/year
>23 years old
Get a masters in CmpE, thank me later

I gave up on that after I failed Calculus I in my first year. I like applied maths better.

Calcium one was so easy for me. But math isn't for everyone I suppose

Calc*

what the absolute fuck this nigga Greg Monroe is playing soccer now.

Attached: 563475637.jpg (1024x597, 99K)

Attached: willy Chambers.png (800x203, 196K)

Sad attempt to discredit the GOAT.

Attached: e4o4v.jpg (800x204, 54K)

Attached: Willard chalmbers.png (600x935, 900K)

Attached: C6l3q2lV0AAEkwI.jpg (548x900, 122K)

wtf is this real?

Looks real to me

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: D898MgiXkAoNYTh.jpg (600x935, 81K)

my nigga

finally a real comparison

sup manlets

Attached: 2019-07-13 01.55.59.png (1216x1536, 2.69M)

is there actual evidence that wilt was black?

his free throw percentage

>wilt and white wimminz

Attached: 360x0.jpg (360x647, 32K)

Lusia Harris
Utah Jazz 7th round pick of the 1977 nba draft

Attached: image38.jpg (420x279, 50K)

CIA glownigger general

>The logo for FC Bayern Munich (the basketball team) is just the FC team's logo with a tiny basketball hiding behind the logo

If you were Chuck you'd talk shit at the Suns too given how Sarver has ruined the team since he bought the team for being such a cheap-ass

My Neties are finna dab on the league :)

ok panic mode over
new replacements for team USA

-Jaylen Brown
-Marcus Smart
-Montrezl Harrell
-Mason Plumlee
-Julius Randle
-Thaddeus Young

whew!

how many wins does this team have in the NBA (with Pop coaching)

>Harrell

twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1154444489080991746

Redick also got an invite but he's uncertain since he's working on moving his family to NOLA

twitter.com/wojespn/status/1154413430205554688

serbia is going to beat them

Damn I want her.

did any of you lot watch that extended video of jjd redick about moving, his wife seems like a bitch desu I wonder what she thinks about moving to noo oarlin

Still need kd to show next year

i hate personal life reality shit

Fuck the Lakers

Ahem.... Attention everybody I have an announcement to make:

FUCK K*WH* L**N*RD

Attached: 0CF58E24-5FE3-437F-9BC9-3709E90B8EF6.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

This team is gonna get BTFO by some bum country

Attached: b599b611313d84eb3a9d2d0696cceb5f.png (619x399, 164K)

I want to hate him but he did destroy the Clippers future and will be back in Toronto with Giannis in 2021 after he gets the major leg surgery to fix his current limp later this year

Enjoy cheering for team Leltics

Not for another year at least. Then you have to wonder if KD will ever be the same again.

So for now my Rapties have the East on lock.

Stupid, making a seethe and attaching tuxedo pepe to try and hide it doesnt work lol

lmao who even da best baller on dis roster bruh is like myers turner or some shiit lMAOOOOOOOOOO

Big Benny owns the genny

walker
mitchell
middleton
randle
drummond

BASED

Kawhi did nothing wrong, and is in fact, a hero

Are any other national teams even good right now?

>The Bucks, Hawks and Jazz will all win a championship before james harden

I love this timeline

no there isnt
revenue - expenses = income or profit
you can get more specific for tax avoidance schemes but for the purposes of this discussion they are the same thing

smart money says yes

Attached: F0A0B91F-544E-4534-99AA-0A769BA974C8.jpg (489x791, 77K)

Kemba
Marcus Smart
Jayson Tatum
Thad Young
Myles Turner

it's not sexy but it's good enough to win

Serbia has Jokic and Bogdan Bogdanovic and a few other nba or ex nba players

Red

Attached: yeahp.png (363x615, 484K)

jokic is the best player in the tournament

Obviously Jokic is probably going to be the best player in the tournament but I'm not sure Bogdanovic or Bjelica or whoever else are really better than anyone on the American team

we're just so used to having dream teams now

my only real problem is not enough defensive wings

shame RoCo is coming off an injury

most of the vets on serbia are nba/g league equivalent, plus its the euro game refereed euro style. they call traveling

Clippers just announced new stadium designs

Most of the US players are quality NBA starters. Even Plumlee is a really high-quality backup. Harry Barnes is probably the worst player on the roster.

Lowry
Kemba
Middleton
Thad
Turner

Kyle Lowry finna lead my Burgies to the Gold Medal

>Are any other national teams even good right now?
see: 1. usa 1/5
2. serbia 4.75/1
3. spain 16/1
4. greece 20/1
5. france 33/1

most of them play on trash teams besides lowry and middleton.
mitchell isnt that great
maybe tatum and brown
probably only the top 8 or so of both depth charts matters anyway, not like its a long nba season where you need a deep bench.

just root for the leafs, they are pretty based
murray
barrett
brooks
lyles
powell

I feel like I'd rather have the defense around Kemba over Middleton's scoring but sure

I mean Detroit, Boston and Indiana were all playoff teams, at least. Utah and Houston were playoffs teams. Kuzma and Randle were bright spots on their respective teams. Clearly they're not, like, all-stars but almost all of those players are capable of getting minutes on a contender if they aren't already doing so.

It's the worst USA roster for a serious competition in a long time probably but it's not like a lot of other countries have that many quality starters.

cant believe we won the last meaningful championship and after i turned 18 too so it counts !!!!

kemba is gonna carry them to the title

>win some championship when only 2 countries are involved and celebrate like its the biggest thing ever
>get to the world stage and open at +5000

OKC's whining about PG is already obnoxious af. George gave them the excuse they wanted and needed to do a rebuild - even if he "forced" his way out, they could have easily flipped the PG haul for someone else good if they wanted to contend. Instead, OKC's decision was to dump their aging "franchise" player they were overpaying at the next possible opportunity.

Paul George basically gifted OKC a ton of assets through his retarded decision to re-sign with them and he's just got nothing bugt shit for it.

the only team with a chance to beat the US is Serbia. Not saying the games won't be closer with a lot of the top-tier guys bitching out on the team but Serbia really don't have the depth this US roster has. Serbia is like Teodosic, Bogdan, Bjelica, Jokic, and Boban, the rest is euroleague guys. When Jokic and Bogdan are off the court they won't have a lot. Spain are old af. Greece have Giannis (who will get fucked by FIBA rules btw) and like Tyler Dorsey or some shit. The rest of the teams don't matter. The leafs have a young team and might be competitive in a few years, and could make a run here, but aren't that good yet. No bench players.

desd

never forget that OKC was actively trying to dump salary even before PG requested a trade

Also remember that Boban can only play like 10 minutes a game

>>Daryl "MUH ANALYTICS" Morey believes Rockets can win a chip after signing Anthony Bennett, Tyson Chandler, Ben McLemore, and have two starting PG on the floor

Rockets do this every year - get fringe NBA players, often former busts, and see if they can make something of them and cut them if they can't. Sometimes it works (Gerald Green, Daniel House), a lot of the time it doesn't (MCW, Zhou Qi)

The exception is Chandler - he's just a backup for 10 minutes a game now Nene is gone.

i didnt know murray was a laff, i like him but yeah they have zero depth like said

10 quality minutes from a big is valuable

Its a lot easier for him with FIBA rules since he can camp the paint (no 3 seconds), and since you're allowed to goaltend after it touches/lands on the rim the rim(but not while its in the air on a downward path).

Exactly. OKC was begging for an excuse to blow it all up and this is letting them play the victim and it's annoying as fuck.

yup fuck em. less i know about players the better.

not to mention OKC gained cp3, top 5 all time pg...

they should've just kept russ and tried for a title just goes to show how overrated sam presti is...

making the whole stadium stink like fish when both teams synchronize their periods

you clearly just stretched out the wilt in the pic you replied to. Doesn't even look good baka

Aren't autistics supposed to be good at photoshop computer shit?

I want her so bad bros....

Attached: Kevin-Durant-Sad-e1495851797233.jpg (590x446, 30K)

cp3 is unironically a top 3 PG ever. maybe even #1.....

Aside from MJ & Chamberlian, who's the GOAT?
strawpoll.me/18377389

He's a fantastic passer with nobody to pass to.

Lol Canadian money.

wtf is this shit, di you guys see this? This is the most retarded press conference ever. They're just sitting there being obsessed with my Lakers. Talk about pathetic am i right? lmao.

>"hurr durr the clippers have been better"
>"herr yeh kiwi, we no worry bout shadow of l.a."

my goodness, unprofessional, but what do you expect from an unprofessional franchise.

Attached: 53a2a3a4f90804ad4e50d2d4ae78f027.jpg (467x864, 72K)

>AI in first place
bunch of bakas

My wife and I are 26. We live in Wisconsin. Between the two of us we pull in a little over 150k a year. I only work about 35 hours week. My wife works about 40. I work in Insurance/Finance and she works in Tech. I would argue we both work “Real Jobs”.

>"How many olives, Mr Bryant?"

Attached: 8f3dbfc69d52fa6e93806d660db08e5b.jpg (2014x2400, 302K)

All this celebrating from the claps, meanwhile down the hall, one man is brewing his ultimate comeback SZN. Enjoy losing, kawhi, you fuck, because you're going to be losing for a looong time. I can't fucking wait till the season starts. Lakers in 3.

Attached: Part-GTY-1052791450-1-1-0.jpg (800x576, 54K)

grizz?

The Cloppers building their own arena is the best news I heard in my entire life. Finally they can get the fuck out of Staples and take their selfies with them.

Only problem is that the arena will finish in 2024 when they will be in rebuild mode after getting 0 chips and Kawhi leaving their bum asses to go play for my rapties again.

Attached: 1454254.jpg (1848x1800, 478K)

*Wins the East*

Attached: D_-3ho6W4AAfMmc.jpg (480x360, 27K)

How come no one wants to play in nippon :(

Attached: wilton.png (548x900, 967K)

players heads too far up they own ass. scared of hurting they legacy or getting injured like PG stupid ass. he play stormcloaks too often and think milk drinker is some bad thing.

fuck the clippers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

#uever?

wow sounds like the clippers are really in ur head, u kno what helps? killing urself....

come on man that aint like you. be cool.

u jknko what? ur right...

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for and thanks to for calling me out, I'm a trip which means i'm a thought leader of this board and i need to lead by example....

They had a chance if Kevin Love stayed, now they lack shooters, passers, and efficient post scorers.

>Pau

Which NBA player has the biggest cock?

For me, it's Westbrook. Imagine that man destroying your wifes pussy. JFC

I finished law school. Try as little as possible and just focus on networking. They want your money so they will not even feign failing you. Ride your C's and solid networking to a job rather than actually trying. Law School is bullshit and every case you study is fully summarized and mapped out online. Give no effort, broseph.

just had another sucessful slide 300 posts thread on /pol/ bros

ibaka has a anaconda dong imgur.com/gallery/1rlA1w4

>not rating Ibaka
its like you know nothing of nba cocks
good man

how long into the season will rockshits fans turn on westbrook?

Just as fast as they quit on Melo.

>kidd
>curry
>stockton
>lillard
>westbrook
>iverson
>nash
>it1
>gary payton
>jason williams
>tim hardaway
>mark jackson
>andre miller
>damon stoudemire

yes all those bruhs are worse than cp3...

Studies show taller men are less likely to have an above average penis, Rodman has a small penis and Magic was insecure about rumors spreading about his manhood being unimpressive.

cp3 has never won shit. He is nothing but a whiney cry baby bitch who has flamed out of literally every team he has ever been on. Meanwhile Curry is the best shooter of all time and a 3x nba champion. and that isn't even to talk about Magic or Nash or AI. Steve Francis was literally better than prime cp3. You're just a homer faggot, cp3 is total trash and makes his teams worse. t. has been to a conference final once hahahahaa

ur delusional bruh hahahahahahhaahahahahahah

curry the only one on that list better than CP3 and even that will only be certain when his career is over...

wern't you the fat guy in the clippers jersey at the anime expo? hahahah fucking neck beard. who the fuck lives in LA and watches anime

Cancelling Players Only is blatant racism.

jokes on u bruh I live in SF Hahahahahahahah....

>YWN hear Baron Davis call Jokic the white Shaq in front of Shaq again

Attached: 1548564133834.png (395x475, 331K)

still you were at the anime expo you cringelord hahaha kid prob has waifus and anime posters next to his cp3 sex doll

I’m watching this m night shabalabdingdong movie and ain’t shit making sense .

I am high off of multiple pills and weed

CP3 best point guard of all time confirmed

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 12.11.06 AM.png (418x634, 91K)

Wade and lebron are 3 time champs while their underachieving buddy’s melo and cp3 never even seen a finals

i was at ax for work but i also do love anime, i litterally get paid to work in an industry i love hahahahah jokes on me bruh eheheheheh hahahahahaha!

>hahahahah jokes on me bruh eheheheheh hahahahahaha!

Attached: 3A54AFAB-E43B-41E6-9D46-9F6E73587B14.jpg (478x512, 64K)

teehehehehehehe

is it a full time job though?

it was a mercy. like Kawhi winning you a title.

>Boi Pussy Mileage
yeee

Player Impact Plus Minus (PIPM) and Real Plus Minus (RPM) are better than Box Plus Minus but BPM has just been around longer. Luckily CP3 ranks very well in the more improved modern advanced statistics so it can be assumed that he is one of the best we've seen at the 1 position. A true generational talent if I might say.

Shame about his attitude and injuries

i'm going to bed!

Attached: 7a616f8fadd74d50721c193bf96a2980.jpg (450x609, 261K)

I’ve never been on a date. What do i do on one? I don’t think I can last holding a conversation for over 3 minutes

whats bpm?

Black penis measurement

Learn a magic trick or something

He did. That's how he snagged a date at all.

Attached: 1562701114934.png (346x297, 171K)

Lose weight

tell her to check those digits

its mental health awareness day. lets talk bros.

Attached: 2742757474.png (222x312, 37K)

>Pau Gasol signs with Portland Trailblazers
only a matter of time now

Attached: hewillcomebackeventually.png (1080x1341, 1.74M)

literally say anything that will make her vaginal crevice excrete liquids. if you dont wish to be a virgin any longer, that is

does he still have some in the tank?

if I'm cute enough do you think any girls at my college will like the quiet mysterious type?

how do I get a 6pack bros?

tired of carrying a keg....

sure as long as you keep up with your hygiene

the standard rule is that anyone who played with/against kobe is too old
>quiet mysterious type?
might be read as psycho killer

abs are made in the bathroom. literally buy a few bottles of laxatives. before and after every meal. and if you really WANT it, then youd consider bulimia.

dont really know much about basketball so excuse my ignorance, but this guy is being hailed as the messiah himself here for the past few days since he helped his team win the u20 eu championship, claiming hes going to be drafted in the first round next year etc etc. what's the chance for someone like him actually doing well against 6'10 nigs from east coast? is the sports media here just circlejerking?

Attached: 12521.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Dudes I had explosive diarrhea for 5 days, almost died from dehydration and a ruptured rectum

I'm not familiar with him so I cant say

drink some pepto

My net income is higher than you despite my gross being lower

Feels pretty based tbqh

>/thinspo/ meets /nba/

Attached: 1518661229820.jpg (766x996, 250K)

I blew out my hip and acl on the toilet 10yrs ago From explosive diarrhea

TMI

Attached: 1532545757160.png (266x300, 58K)

Could captain America lead once to a chip this year

Okc*

No way no how

Night losers

MEET ME AT THE LONDON

Attached: FAB14C67-93BB-4895-823D-6B3F9C16B041.jpg (1000x1500, 668K)

1. Lakers
2. Clippers
3. Bucks
4. Rockets
5. Sixers
6. Nuggets
7. Jazz
8. Warriors
9. Blazers
10. Pacers
11. Nets
12. Celtics
13. Spurs
14. Kings
15. Thunder
16. Pistons
17. Mavs
18. Magic
19. Hawks
20. Bulls

The rest are shit

i'm sooooo tireddd

Attached: Deja_Q.jpg (694x530, 89K)

If people say WNBA is unwatchable because they can't dunk, shouldn't the 76ers be unwatchable because Simmons can't shoot???

Stay sleeping

Attached: longbois.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

M night shabalaba movie sixth sense sucked

gonna unplug for awhile see you guys in a couple months

cant fucking believe the slander bros. if my raptor was an underdog before ....

Leave while you can and don’t look back

He's legit, his dad is Goranac used to pay for the Yugoslavian national team. There was even some talks that Deni Avdija wanted to play for Serbia but in the end he had to play for Israel since he grew up there and served the military there or something like that. He kinda reminds me of Bodiroga, just more athletic. He's going to be a top 5 draft pick for sure and I can see him having an impact in the NBA.

see you tomorrow

>this guy is being hailed as the messiah himself
>u20

Attached: D9SKz0xXkAAC90O.jpg (200x324, 13K)

How does it feel for 76ers fans to know that theyre losing their head strength and conditioning coach Todd Wright to the Clippers just because Ballmer is buying him out? Like Ballmer just showed up and said “hey heres twice what youre making now, come work for me”.

NEW

NEW

NEW

Attached: lebron-james-4th-grade-2017.png (508x296, 154K)

cool! wow clipper fans are so dumb lol.

Attached: D9jru5aWwAARpbz.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

>482 posts

Attached: 1563564990149.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

early general wow, but that's okay, i wouldn't have made one because im lazy, thanks op.

Attached: 1445779546955.jpg (895x895, 134K)

lol you are soo right! like wow. Also, the clippers fans are getting out of control!

Attached: 1507534733276.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

ikr it's way too early, but hey clippers fans need to stop treating people like this, it's an outrage!

almost to 500!

Is that what Simmons shooting the ball actually looks like? Fuck that form is ugly. Literally Joakim Noah-tier.

>Lakers in 3
You mean when they surrender after Anthony Day-to-Dayvis gets a booboo and lebron gets another groin strain from the rest of the team hanging off his jock? Probably a solid choice. Honestly, I would rather my team just bow out of the league rather than risking starting Jared Dudley.

Braps per minute

Al Horford is Phillies best 3 point shooter. Let that sink in

4 languages arent that much to be honest.
Greek and English are expected anyways. So you just bring two languages to the table, and they better be Japanese, Russian or Arabic.

goofy ass

Attached: Ali-G.jpg (615x409, 68K)

Is there any reason why the Washington Wizards are still a basketball team? Are they even rebuilding with Walls career virtually over? Who the fuck is running that shitshow?

brehs

iverson was a SG dummy

bre