H-hello?

Kino department?

Attached: AEWRevolution-1233942976746938368.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Was based how he did the Marty spots

Hangman is a good actor

Cringe

What am I supposed to be looking at?

The hand gesture really helped there. I like that they're really sowing the seeds of conflict in Hangman's head. The dude obviously really looks at Kenny as his friend. But man he is misreading Kenny's actions as Kenny not seeing Hangman in the same way

Page was about to hit Kenny with his finish

Attached: tumblr_oja8enk0JY1vtad0lo1_250.gif (250x140, 644K)

wonder if Hangman went to a acting coach cause that was some good shit

in the end Kenny will turn on Page

>Classic tag partner teasing to turn on other partner

This is basic wrestling what special kino is there to look at lmao

This was legitimately the bag tag match I’ve ever seen.

He was teasing his yummy finisher, a flip over the ropes into a lariato.

I want Kenny and Hangman to stay frens

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

A simple story told well will always be good. In a vacuum it may not look like a huge deal, but this has been over 3 months building, and it's going to build for longer. The original plan was for Page to turn on Omega, yes. But Page has been so over as a babyface it would likely be a mistake to do such. The story isn't finished yet, but this was a key moment

Don't we all?

Attached: 8xj9ca6oqvi31.gif (365x205, 1.96M)

And to think he could've been under Tanahashi's tutelage

I don't. Fuck The Young Bucks and fuck Kenny Omega.

Absolutely based moment

Kenny is a more kino artist than Tanahashi.

I hope you don't actually believe this.

It’s the facts

>Ace Cowboys

HOLY FUCKING MILLIONS

wrong

I love Kenny, but Tanahashi is legitimately one of the best ever when it comes to that.

>bucks tease turning on omega
>omega and bucks tease turning on page
>page teases turning on omega

I hate the bucks but this story is kino

more like it's your headcannon

I brt my fucking left nut everyone turns at the same time on the next Dynamite or ppv

Oh fuck I just realized they're going to put Kenny in a situation where he has to pick either the bucks and lose Hangman, or pick Hangman and lose the Bucks.
I hope he picks Hangman of course

Best match on the card.

I was really hoping that after the match the Bucks would try and embrace Kenny and shake his hand but he’d shrug them off and go drinking with Hangman.

Women would never understand this

Man maybe I'm too mark-y and read too much into this but I really like how Page's body language alone could convey all the conflicting emotions going on in his head at that pivotal moment

Kenny is better at putting matches together with callbacks. Tana is better at selling and facial expresions.

this is obviously ending in a kenny heel turn

You're right, we wouldn't. Only trannies would.

I hope so. It definitely seems like the original plan was a hangman turn, but hes so over its gotta be omega right?

And 'E drones said that you need shitton of promos, backstage segments and vignettes to tell a story

You could almost see him realising "that's not fair to him" before refusing to hit him

hopefully all the elite except hangman turns

Holy based

People still thinking omega will go heel after last night are morons.

He already picked hangman idiot. That's the sole reason why hangman didnt hit him.

The most kino part is how the fans reacted, they all thought it was coming and there was this sort of "No don't!" sound, and when he didn't and opened the ropes for Kenny there was a big pop.
It was a nice happy ending.

No. Where is this even coming from?

That's pretty kino

Fucking incredible stuff.

thanks, brother

This threads reeks of reddit/woo/ cancer
Hiding to avoid contagiousness

Basedola

>The original plan was for Page to turn on Omega

Attached: meltzsub.jpg (500x595, 49K)

Hangman is fucking great. Has there been a wrestler developed and slow cooking right in front of our eyes like Hangman in recent memory? He can wrestle, but you feel his emotion when he gets camera time. 2 times since this build up I was questioning if he was shoot upset.

Everyone wants to see Kenny have another run as the cleaner ya simp

Trips don't lie

Why does he look like a full-size dwarf?

>slap his thigh

>You need to pay $11 to make an obvious observation

One of few in that company