Is Steve Kerr afraid he’s going to be exposed as a meme coach next season?

Is Steve Kerr afraid he’s going to be exposed as a meme coach next season?

Attached: 608FCEA5-DA9F-49D6-93DD-CE4BD241D024.jpg (1242x1389, 1.08M)

>Team drops to 4th ranked in the west
"G-g-guys, this is bad for the league"

PGs was infinitely worse but the way everything was handled in the Davis was bad

>players feeling zero loyalty to the shit corporate franchises that try to hold them hostage and milk them for every last cent then discard them like trash when done
Absolutely fucking based, I hope they continue making boot-licking faggots seethe.

>reneging on a contract you willfully signed for monetary compensation for your services
Nigger

seethe harder boot-licker

better a boot licker then a nigger butthole tonguer like you

I would agree with this if it wasn't for the fact that teams show zero loyalty to players, can trade you and do mostly whatever they want with you so I'm with the other guy

Anthony Davis has a face that’s like a cartoon came to life.

>team gets something for him instead of letting him walk and getting nothing
i don't see what the issue is

THIS

I would much rather have a player request a trade and get some assets back for then, rather than just say nothing a bail in the middle of the night
>be like Paul George and Westbrook
>not a snake like Kevin Durant

Cant wait for Kerr to be exposed this season.

Attached: 1544502872218.jpg (750x546, 73K)

The problem is 90% of the teams in the NBA are actually fucked. You will never get to keep your star players, even if you build through the draft. Nobody will sign with you, nobody will stay with you, and if for some reason you do manage to get a long contract on a superstar, they will demand to leave years before it's up all so you can be the worst team in the league all over again.

>muh snake man
I'm glad based KD makes you seethe.

>reneging on a contract you willfully signed for monetary compensation for your services

This would be true if the players had a choice as to where they were drafted

There is an in-between to be found though, Celtics acting like pure shit towards Isaiah Thomas is a the worst thing but PG forcing a trade less than a year after signing a max contract with OKC isn't a good sight either

What are the odds the Lakers shit the bed again? I love seeing Lakeshit fans seethe.

>90% of the teams in the NBA are actually fucked
welcome to the nba
>Golden State wins west 5 straight years
>LeBron makes finals 8 straight years
>GS/Cle 4 straight years
>Golden State, LeBron/Miami, San Antonio, or Lakers have been in every final since Jordan retired
>Bulls win 6/8, probly 8 straight if Jordan doesn't retire
>Rockets repeat in between
>Lakers or Celtics in every finals in 80s

the teams up top change over time but this changes nothing. you've always been able to write off 90% of teams before the season starts since probably the 70s

Yes but at some point smaller market teams could at least delude themselves into thinking "If we just build through the draft and make good hires we'll actually be able to win something!" Now it's just "Are you LA? Are you NY? Maybe Chicago or Boston? If you answered no you're absolutely fucked."

>reneging on a contract
Teams have every right to stand firm and hold on to dissatisfied players until their contract runs out. If they're too cowardly to do this, oh well.

>NY
The Knicks are garbage and contrary to popular opinion The Nets (who just got to NY) aren't actually going to be good with hobbled Durant and autistic diva Kyrie.
>Chicago
It's not their fault that Portland decided to be retarded and draft some shit meme center instead of Jordan because of MUH HEIGHT
>Boston
So they won a million titles back in the stone age when there where like 6 teams and players worked full time jobs outside of basketball. So what?
>LA
The Lakers are a historically great franchise because of Jerry Buss and the Clippers are still ringless.

Kerr is a legit fag, and WAY overrated. You could see it in the playoffs last season when Durant was out and they bring in Boogie and Kerr has that fat bastard chucking up threes instead of posting up and actually giving the Warriors some offensive options.

>wants AD at right time at end of contract
>can't get now
>lol bad for league

you'll notice that steve kerr isn't saying anything about paul george and the clippers. and he certainly didn't have a problem with kyrie leaving cleveland. but for some reason his mind fixates on L.A.

the reason of course is that he realizes what's coming. Lebron/AD/Cousins is a dynasty waiting to happen. totally unstoppable

nah you know what was bad for the league? durant going to a 73 win team that was bad. luckily the golden state training staff and front office decided to go full retard last season

KD owes Okloshitma nothing

Why? It's way funnier when the smaller markets like the Kings seethe win the Lakers win because their franchises have zero hope. Their fans are more likely to quit watching or commit suicide over troll comments.

BASED

I swear these "controversies" only come up when it's the Lakers who are improving.