He literally got HIS OWN WRESTLING LOGO tattooed on his neck. What a fucking MARK

He literally got HIS OWN WRESTLING LOGO tattooed on his neck. What a fucking MARK

Attached: A3C29AFB-4481-4F82-B807-E8026A67B074.jpg (900x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1233954797386072064
files.catbox.moe/b20p28.mp4
files.catbox.moe/j0j1dd.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That looks so bad

LOL who got the worst tattoo Gentleman or Cody?. Gentleman can atleast cover up his ugly tattoo

That can't be real. New tattoos would have red around the skin

yikes. Tony khan just confirmed its real. what a mistake

Attached: 1565860747417.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Out of all the places he could have that logo tattooed: his arm, his calf, his pecs, he chooses his fucking neck.

Attached: 31FB6357-9FD9-4C01-858C-24954993B1EB.png (235x297, 87K)

J U S T

ruins his look IMO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I’d be pissed if I was Tony.
Cody’s the guy they’ve put front and center on the posters and guy that can look good in a suit and tie for all the media shit they do. Perfect clean cut guy that just butchered himself with that tattoo.

He's a fucking moron. The guy is an EVP and the face of the company so he goes and does that?

The hubris is real with this guy.

I thought it was fake. That's absolutely awful, and I say that as an AEW fan.

Relax mate. It is fake.

He wasn't on AEW last episode of Dynamite so he could have had it done in Atlanta 10 days ago, after the cage match.

At least its not the word brandi tattooed in the neck

Nope.

Tattoos on the neck never look passable unless you have a ton of tattoos. See: CM Punk, Graves or Aleister Black.

there goes that clean cut face of the company look. I can't believe he did that shit. Would have looked fine on his calf but his fucking neck?

>kinesiology tape
this was the first cope from AEW fags.

>it's fake!
this is the 2nd cope. what will be the third?

I was a bit of a Cody fan before this.

Not aymore, that tattoo is so fucking terrible to the point that I don't want to see him at all.

twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1233954797386072064

Attached: 3 star general.png (265x427, 135K)

The tattoo is okay, but why the FUCK does it have to be so GODDAMN HUGE?? Seriously, you could have put it behind the ear or something, but he got almost entirely half of his FUCKING NECK covered! Whatta fucking hog.

Attached: wwtt.png (1020x698, 512K)

Not to mention "Nightmare Family" is a faction/logo that was literally just invented weeks ago. It doesn't mean anything to anyone yet, if I was Tony I'd be thinking this guy's a straight-up retard.

Source?

What a horrendous place to get that tattoo. God it looks like shit.

mmmmm now that would be badass!

I guess Cody's totally lost it then. I figured the huge entrances every time are just for show, but I guess he's really just that much of a self mark

that's what it is a self indulgent glutton of a power hog

The fucking replies man, not even the marks are buying it

Honestly he should just turn heel now. This tattoo made him way less likable.

Who the fuck gets a NECK tattoo? Does this nigger think he's The Undertaker?

Man, if that's not a henna tattoo, then lol. How does a man in his 30s end up doing something so dumb

>twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1233954797386072064
> IT'S FUCKING REAL
KWAFSF

Attached: 1582694570325.jpg (251x189, 7K)

Either he's let the success get to his head or he's going through a midlife crisis and has to compensate for something.

Cody just nuked his career with this shit.

>nightmare family
it's literally just him and his wife (who he still hasn't impregnated), and possibly his tranny retirement age brother, plus an abused dog and arn anderson who must be near death by now
what kinda faction is that?

Surprised his wife didn’t put a stop to this. What an awful decision. People over 25 getting tattoos that you can’t cover with a t shirt are fucking morons

Seems like both honestly. He's had everyone fellating him for months if not years, so he just starts feeling like everything he does will go super over. Funnily this match was also much lamer than his other ones, it's like the tattoo has cursed him

Can't wait to hear Cornette's review of this tattoo honestly. I feel like Cornette's podcasts are half the fun of this stuff for me at this point. Every now and then I'll see a thing and I'll just think like I wonder what Cornette will say

Attached: oFh91Obt-na3KSmHVWx5Hx4zxbAy7RrXOWU-D8kf800.jpg (733x549, 54K)

RESET THE DING-DONG DIDDLY COUNTER

Cornette loves Cody, so I don't think he's going to be too harsh on him.

Wrestlers don't do hard drugs anymo-

Attached: 1556353135789.jpg (720x404, 25K)

>Brandi hates the tattoo as well

OH NO NO NO NO

At least Jack can cover this up with a shirt.

I'm expecting him to be extremely harsh, exactly because he likes Cody. This doesn't fit him at all, and Corny has already gone on tirades about how dumb these face and neck tattoos are. This ruins one of his favorite guys

Good point

Bad as in badass, right?

Oh I'mma need a source asap

>everyone is shitting on it

Attached: 1480910148574.png (701x329, 270K)

>the state of those lines
Guess you can't afford a good artist if you're paying in hot dogs

Attached: ER_uAtTUUAASTn1.jpg (750x1624, 97K)

is he a bigger mark for himself than triple h?

Attached: 1575530546244.jpg (642x362, 46K)

Say what you want about Triple H, he at least never got a tattoo of a slegehammer or the stupid cross on his body

fair point, and triple h does have like 6 themes like CAWdy but atleast he only does his jackoff entrances at mania, other guy does it every week.

Can you remove tattoos like this quickly? Like if he did it right now, what would happen?

Attached: 1499650262650.jpg (213x256, 7K)

he has too much pride for that.

I honestly like the WrestleMania entrances. It's always fun seeing what kind of over the top shit he's going to so, and the show is pointless bravado anyway so having special stuff like that doesn't stick out to me too much

yeah with a laser, hurts like hell apparently.

You can, but it takes several sessions of laser removal. And the skin will look like shit while it's healing, so he could not appear on TV like that for a long time. Google some images of laser removal, the skin does not like it at all

I like big entrances dont get me wrong, it just makes me seethe that he usually gets the biggest ones with his boomer shit. like the shawn jesus one was fucking based for example, triple h does lame shit.

Brock got a giant knuckle duster dildo in the middle of his chest.

You can get it removed though it's a pretty rough procedure, I think the main question is what his narcissism to lead him to choose?
>Get it removed because everyone is making fun of you
>keep your super cool OC tattoo to spite them because CAWdy thinks he knows better

Attached: OMG HES SO COOL.jpg (740x415, 26K)

Takes many visits and will still be visible for months to years. Google before and after laser

jesus christ I'm never doing that shit. cost/benefit ratio of getting a tattoo overall is fucking massive

Jesus Christ the stars are all crooked too. He went cheap on his life ruining neck tattoo. Cody is a mess.

WTF WHY DOE SHE HAVE TWO EAR HOLES? IS THAT NORMAL?

files.catbox.moe/b20p28.mp4

>literally zero pop
oh no

Attached: 1582346900784.png (617x456, 216K)

>Can you remove tattoos like this quickly?
not quickly, but they can be removed. carder had his SARA neck tat and tear drop laser removed

I hope he does, it's going to be a lot of time without him on the show though.

Cody, NO!!

Attached: ER_jLR5WkAAjWRJ.jpg (1920x1080, 550K)

That top most star is fucking amazingly bad. Did Cody get this ink for free or something?

Why does his eye look glossy like he's crying?

*single handily kills AEW with one tattoo*

Attached: 1558369387789.webm (608x374, 282K)

that and it fits the gimmick he's going for even if it looks like shit

Because he was crying from the pain

hes turning heel and the tattoo is for heat

>father super famous wrestler/promoter/booker/icon
>not even the best wrestling son
>most successful run was aping a gimmick his brother developed and being in a stable with the children of other famous wrestlers
>eternal mid card
>shit in the ring
>bland to suitable on the mic
>needed to ride on the coat tails of friends to make a name on the indie scene
>needed a mark billionaire to buy a company and finally be booked in main event
>still wishes he was Triple Gay
That last one is the saddest

>how to jump the shark in one easy step

>>still wishes he was Triple Gay
you mean jarrett

Attached: images.jpg (600x400, 32K)

He isnt the face of aew after last night not close

That would actually look cool on his arm. It makes no sense aesthetically to put something so big on the neck when there's so much blank space beneath it and your face above it.

Attached: Cody tattoo.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

find higher res pics of it, the artist he picked was jail tier.

Yikes

That hair, that tattoo...... JUST

Red is one of the worst colors to try to remove too. Even black takes several sessions over the course of months.

he realized he made a big mistake

Cody keeping up his streak of fucking with toy makers and outdating himself the second AEW gets some.

>I immediately regret this decision

Attached: JUST.png (1053x1533, 1.53M)

Based cultist trying to rationalise a dumbfuck decision to save his husbando.

Attached: lol.png (1440x855, 183K)

I hope he sees this bro

>The tattoo is okay
go back

Imagine going to these extremes just because you're bland and need an identity to stand out, one that doesn't involve latching on to others.

Should've just worn a mask desu

>tons of promotional material that have to be remade with this shit on it
>toys that have yet to go on sale already out of date

Cody’s a fucking idiot

All that indy mingling turned him into indy trash. It's a pity because he did look like a proper professional in his suit which bodes well with investors and business/press meetings. I guess spaghetti hair Kenny or Tony the geek will have to be "the suit" of AEW now.

>toys
LOL what?
I thought AEW was made for teens/adults?

Attached: 1572276971305.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

The placement is bizarre, especially considering he doesn't really have any other tattoos maybe at all??

SIMPIN AIN'T EASY MAN

I assume Cody didn't know it was going to be that big or high up.
Based tattoo artist burying this CAW harder than Vince ever did.

Attached: 1582843936442.jpg (240x251, 23K)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS NECK

This is the same guy that defended himself taking that unprotected chairshot to the head by saying that no one has any issues with Captain America hitting people in the head with his shield in Marvel movies..

He clearly isn't the brightest person.....

The tattoo design itself is fine. The location he put it on is extremely bad though. Chest area or upper back would look nicer.

I remember when only the worst violent thugs would have neck/face tattoos. Now every gay retarded faggot has them.

Oh wow it distorts too as he turns his head
JUST

Attached: stardust without the makeup.jpg (290x450, 76K)

Imagine if The Rock got "Just Bring it" on his neck THEN went on to start his Hollywood career, there's no way he'd be as successful if he did. That's what separates the attention seeking self-marks from the true superstars who don't have to look for attention because it just comes naturally.
Cody knows he has absolutely no career outside wrestling because how bland he is.

Even his wife publicly said she doesn't like it so his relationship isn't the same either, at least he stands out though kek

Idk, dude, I was collecting figurines in my teens

Figurines are essentially fancy statues that sit on a shelf for years so that's no big deal, action figures are played with which is pretty disturbing for teens or adults.

Ya seethe?

lol

Attached: 1578273854015.jpg (500x385, 28K)

Shut up traitor

They can cover it with makeup for media

Attached: 1kk1ks.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

Because "muh fuckin' daddy!"

modern day wrestlers are such marks especially the divas who get the dates of their title wins and world wrestling entertainment debut dates tattooed on themselves

they literally showed pics of the needle going in

Attached: KWAB.png (860x583, 527K)

You can't reason with self marks no matter how dumb fucking retarded their choices may be, if Brandi did in fact tell people that she didn't like her husband's tattoo then there's a good chance she tried to stop it. Maybe he got bored of fucking her for all those years and he doesn't care what she says.

I bet Tony is literally regretting not signing Randy now

Randy was never going to sign he just hinted at the fact because he wanted a pay rise from Vince.

>neck tattoo
>that live performance
>the singer doing a shitty Lemmy impression
>zero pop
>MJF corpsing because of how shit this is

Can you seriously not tell that it's edited with the make the transition song?
files.catbox.moe/j0j1dd.mp3

And Brandi is old anyway, she's hot but 36 is pretty late for a child

He buried himself. This completely ruins his look, no idea what the fuck he was thinking.

>its real

Attached: EE715092-05C2-4055-9278-ED5BFFD9A3A9.png (233x258, 71K)

GOD FORBID

Not even the worst wrestler related tattoo this week tbqh.

It's a huge, colorful neck tattoo, on a guy who otherwise doesn't have almost any tattoos and who has been one of the most prominent public figures of possibly the second largest wrestling promotion. Like imagine if Elon Musk or someone decided to get a huge SpaceX logo on his neck. It's pretty bad

first the constant blood in his matches now this shit, guy is STRUGGLING to stand out between the flippy shit, crowd was pretty dead for his match and came back for OC PAC. he shouldve just brought back the plastic mask

Attached: images (7).jpg (655x402, 34K)

I was at the show last night, my section spent 3/4 of the match figuring out if the tattoo was real or not. It didn't help that the big area screen was off for half the match.

What was he thinking, that looks awful. Yup that's a man who makes rational decisions

>I was at the show last night, my section spent 3/4 of the match figuring out if the tattoo was real or not. It didn't help that the big area screen was off for half the match.

Attached: aew incel.jpg (359x573, 62K)

I still haven't seen a single solitary soul say anything positive about it. Absolutely everyone seems to hate it