SHIP. SAILED

h-hey cody, haha how's it going man? it's been a long time since we texted .. wow yeh man what a show you just put on huh!?? i wish i was there but you know, i'm busy with the new fox gig, have you seen it???. i mean it's going great for me, but you know it's not like i'm with WWE .. cause i'm with fox, so you know .. hey man if you catch this voice message hit me up again bro, haha text any time man, anytime bro.

Attached: CM DUMBASS.jpg (600x400, 12K)

Kek everyone forgot this shitter even existed

lol

>could have made big money going to AEW or having another run in WWE
>ends up going to some fox show every couple of weeks and getting paid peanuts for it while claiming that he was gonna change the culture

what the FUCK was he thinking?

The saddest part is he wasted a return to WWE on a D-show no one watches

You actually hotshotted this headcanon

>could have been AEW Champion
>instead loses amateur MMA matches after getting kicked out of UFC for losing a literal tickle fight
KWAB

Attached: third place out of three.jpg (1080x1625, 275K)

Punk gets paid at least 6 figures to show up once a month and blab about wrastlin' when he doesn't even care. In what world is this bad for Punk?

thought he was too good for his britches

literally based

Meltzer said that Punk thought that AEW wasn't gonna make it at that's the reason he didn't sign. He didn't want another failure under his belt after the UFC shit

KWAB

always was a delusional idiot that didn't know his value
his ego

Honestly it would have been dimes if in the middle of the Mox promo punk interrupted.

punk fans think he's highly paid to be on a show no one watches
see? fucking delusional

>literal tickle fight

Attached: tickle.webm (640x360, 624K)

lmao

Attached: 1473592869210.jpg (566x478, 32K)

I thought user was joking, holy shit!

Attached: CM JUST.jpg (729x693, 148K)

>Could have taken big Khan money, run out at the end of this show, put over Mox at the next PPV then called it a career to end things on a high note.
>Instead is co-hosting a sub-100K viewers WWE talkshow and legally obliged to watch a product he despises
This simp absolutely dropped the ball.

Attached: 1464670047055.jpg (659x591, 30K)

when will you both E-retards and petite-retards understand that Punk DOESN'T. FUCKING. CARE. When will you understand that no matter what happens he doesn't give a damn about wrestling anymore. Even if he literally fails at everything he ever does, he still won't give a fuck about wrestling anymore. Contrary to what you believe neither of those shit companies is even a passing thought on his mind. If he works with FOX is because of easy money since they don't even demand he watches the goddamn shit. He most likely just watches clips and goes to spout some shit once every two months and gets paid for that. Aside of that, he doesn't care, and that's fine. Let it go.

Keep COPING AJ Lee

Going by what Meltz was saying Tony had been offering him contracts since DAY ONE, literally before AEW was even properly formed, and he turned them all down no matter the money offered. Punk admittedly was completely out of touch with wrestling but it was still an absolute brainlet move, even if it never ascended past a ROH-level it'd still be more respectable than his UFC run.

He probably cant do it anymore. I mean seriously it was god damn decade ago he had his run

>what the FUCK was he thinking?
Legitimately believed that he could use his WWE connections to get a job with FOX

>getting paid six figures to phone it in on a talking show
Good deal.

has anyone ever deflated their eventual comeback as much as this man? If he had debuted a year ago in chicago for AEW people would have lost their shit and started eating each other... but now?? Hes a nothing burger. He'll make a drop, when he would have made a tsunami

People just can't accept that Punk doesn't want to wrestle anymore.

Who the shit would want him in any kind of fighting capacity after this?

Attached: bestintheworld.gif (382x215, 3.98M)

Embarrassing

Is Punk the Maddox of pretend fighting?

Attached: 1512316906940.jpg (1052x1042, 79K)

I would put up $1000 against CM Phil in a fight at 205 lbs (I walk around at 215 and am not sacrificing ALL THESE GAINS to fight at bitchweight), with the promise that I wouldn't do any MMA specific training in advance. Just weight lifting and conditioning. That's how easy I think it would be to beat his ass. The list of pro wrestlers who would be a weaker opponent in a legit fight than CM Phil is almost exclusively women, and that's only because I'm assuming James Elsworth isn't a secret blackbelt or some shit.

Attached: Discoostin.jpg (240x320, 12K)

>I mean seriously it was god damn decade ago he had his run
And let's be real, while he was genuinely a God Tier promo, he was barely adequate in the ring. The fucking weakling could barely lift Rey Mysterio.

He's proud he walked out at a respectable age.

"I don't wanna take anymore bumps.", probably.

>God tier promo
Breaking kayfabe doesn’t make a good promo

That faggot literally believed he was the “best in the world” I have a very hard time believing that he is fine with everybody thinking of him as a joke now. His head is way too far up his own ass for that.

Holy kek

Based

>Forgetting the kino Straight Edge Society stuff

h-hey cody, it's phil again haha. don't know if you got my last message .. just chillin' playing some games .. yeh wow chicago was hot last night huh!? i bet the crowd was all "cm punk cm punk" right??, sorry dude haha you know what them marks are like haha, i dunno maybe it'd be cool if we could surprise them one day .. you know not right now cause i'm obviously busy with fox not WWE .. and owh yeah my new is movie coming out, owh bro are you gonna go see it, i- .. [voice mail length reached]

Attached: DUNKEDPUNK.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

Based

>Semen Junk
I didn’t realize it was this bad bros.

the standards in wrestling have changed, he knows he would be exposed as a total shitter in the ring

Attached: PunkRentFree.jpg (640x640, 63K)

not like he could afford to pay any

Exactly, the biggest mark for CM Punk is CM Punk.

he just doesn't think about it. You also could let people and things stop living rent free in your head if you let it go.

He's a bitch, big Jake Hagar could knock him out 20 secs flat

I unironically think I could beat Punk in a fight

>6 figures

Lmao you min wage simp, he's on a flat fee

Attached: MeanwhileOnAsp.jpg (1177x1057, 245K)

Is he even on the Fox show anymore?

The faggot far from lives in my head, I’m just letting you know how fucking retarded you sound. The dumb nigger came back saying he was gonna “change the culture” he could even get people to change the channel to watch him.

>IM NOT OBSESSED WITH HIM I JUS FOLLOW HIS EVERY WORD AND MOVE VERY CLOSELY
lol
still the goat working the mentals

Attached: punkd.jpg (723x479, 29K)

kawb

philmark still at it 5 years later, based

Yep, it's rent free. Just let it go.

Attached: RentFree.png (405x340, 306K)

Kinda hard not to laugh at the bitch when every time he crawls out of hiding he makes a total ass of himself. Now defend cuck man some more faggot.

>Kinda hard not to laugh at the bitch when every time he crawls out of hiding he makes a total ass of himself. Now defend cuck man some more faggot.

Attached: 8379236.png (633x758, 29K)

he's pretty out of touch with wrestling. he probably thought aew was going to be tna tier

Must have hit a nerve

>Must have hit a nerve

Attached: cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png (611x411, 206K)

Calm down phil shouldn’t you be working on your brown belt at the local dojo. I’m sure your little Indian boyfriend doesn’t like it when you get worked up like this.

lol

Attached: punk012.jpg (450x243, 21K)

>scrolling through treads & stoping in to have a laugh at cuck man, is now him living in people’s heads.
Whatever head cannon you need to make up so you can feel he’s still relevant I guess.

the (You) harvest is bountiful today

speak up pipsqueak cant hear ya

>straight edge
>uses iPhone

>straight edge
>breathes in toxins of polluted Chicago air

Closet fag indy shitter self mark who can't fight and can't impregnate a latina

I've said it a few times now, but in the end Punk just worked himself into a shoot. He left basically because he never got "muh mania main event!"

Like who the fuck cares? Look at Brock. He left on very bitter terms before, but he was more than willing to come back and work Vince into paying ridiculous sums of money.

This thread literally isn't a meme. He can't stop talking about AEW while AEW hasn't mentioned or even spoken of him in months.

based retard.

>His best defense is to latch himself onto his opponent like a sleepy toddler

Attached: E4450EC9-0DB1-4595-BF9B-F69550A9AAAD.png (342x343, 127K)

I actually wonder why the fuck he even bothered to sign with that show. He's pretty much barely on and the ratings don't move up when he's on anymore because WWE doesn't promote him either.

He actually worked himself into not drawing shit. Now even AEW doesn't want him.

He acts like a smart which is why fans like him but he's actually a mark for himself.

How's that comic book career going buddy?

>ALL THESE GAINS
>DISCOOSTING
>bitchweight
Good work user, Im rofl.
Good work user

With them signing Colt it pretty much seals the deal. Phil worked himself into a shoot

He probably thought he could get the same amount of money doing zero wrestling and using his face as a brand. Unfortunately for him, this is not 2013 anymore and people look back at the Summer of Punk realizing that their was no Summer of Punk

No Maddox is infinity more pathetic than anyone

Based

how can 1 man kill any & all of his stock in one fell swoop. aew showed last night how hot their product is, and how far they've come in a short period of time. Punk is in some limbo between some crap movie, and a sports show no one cares to hear about past the 2nd punk show.

He acted like the entirety of the wrestling world revolved around him and for a moment it did, but people moved on and Phil miscalculated that big time.

Shop this with the words BUTT HURT

Its the sleepy toddler defense

I can’t believe I once thought this geek was the BITW