Get booed

>get booed
Tonight proved they were only ever liked because of association with Kenny.

Attached: aew-double-nothing-young-bucks-matt-nick-jackson-interviewjpg.jpg (768x432, 49K)

The Bucks have always been better as heels and tonight proves pretty definitively that they need to turn.

kenny got booed whenever he did anything slightly against hangman

They unironically don't have the right faces to be faces. They have smug faces that would make them decent heels.

They got over originally as heels in new japan so it's not surprising

idk if they're meant to be heels but the storyline is they don't fuck off, they're clingy around Kenny to the point of trying to take him away from his tag partner and even when they lost the match they wanted to grandstand in the ring as the elite

what really makes them heels is I don't think they think they're heels

No, the crowd cheered them towards the end and they worked heel. Normal

They'd be a great heel tag team but they're shilling their autobiography book right now that will debut in fall so they'll probably stay face until then

Kenny also got the huge babyface pops. And kenny onpt got booed once when he tried to separate hangman from the bucks. It's just that people hated the bucks here
But after tonight anyone denying omega is a fucking mega babyface is a contrarian. That hulking up he did was phenomenal

I think people are sick of them inserting themselves into everything. We get it, you guys are booking yourself.

Did we watch the same matches they had in New Japan?
They always came out to crickets. The Japanese crowd didn't give a fuck about them.

>association with Kenny
you mean association with OG Bullet Club (which they pretended to be a part of but never were), association with Okada, and association with Kenny
they have been clinging to the coattails of their betters for their entire careers.

Seriously. The Bucks status in NJPW was those guys that come out with Kenny for his big matches.

>Superkick from Nick
>Superkick from Matt
>Double Superkick
>Double V-Trigger
>Kicks out at 0,5 and fucking hulks up and punches the mat
Yeah I admit I legit marked out

Pretty much this. Their false bravado and thinking they are a bigger deal than they are. Goofy man children tweet them all day and make them feel like a big deal. They would be hardy jobbers in wwe.
Now with them booking it just furthers that

so the storyline is that Hangman is trying to save Kenny from these simps and his own stupidity right? because
>Hangman got 3 northern lights on the ramp
>got spiked on the ramp
>Kenny received his ex tag team finisher
>Kenny still goes and hugs them at the end
>when they told him fuck you by giving him his move
>when they fucked up Hangman on the ramp

I popped for that too and I normally dislike no sells

Kenny is a good and forgiving friend. He also didn't see them spiking Hangman on the ramp because he was knocked out.

Yeah that’s where I’m at too minus being able to tie it all in like that. It’s like hangman is trying to tell Kenny but can’t

>He also didn't see them spiking Hangman on the ramp because he was knocked out.
I thought about it, maybe they go and work that angle. Then again if Hangman attacks first he's not a heel, he's right.

Young Bucks are those kinds of friends who are douchy and puts you down and then go like "bro we gotta stop bickering we're cool we're family" etc

Hangman is the crowds favorite of the 4

I don't think Hangman is gonna turn on Kenny at all. They'll tease it but the Bucks are gonna be the ones to go heel and turn on him. Hangman is way too over and the crowd loves Kenny.

In a year Hangman will challenge Kenny who is champ by then

Hangman is all of us. Starts out with a group of friends who just fuck around. Play games every now and then. Hang out after school and smoke weed. Then people start separating into cliques, and you're the odd one out. Suddenly your friends start spending time with you less and less. But at least one of those friends still talks to you. But you know he's friends with the other guys too. But you stick around with him anyways cause you two have been through shit together. You keep hoping, maybe one day he'll realize how shitty the other friends are. Maybe sticking around will pay off. But it never happens. And deep down inside, you know he'll always be friends with them. You know you'll have to end things with him eventually. You've outgrown those friends, and they don't want anything to do with you anymore.

That's how it felt watching Hangman tonight bros. He was going to lariat Kenny when he turned around but he decided not to. He knows it's hopeless and Kenny will never separate himself from The Bucks. And he knows one day he's going to have to put Kenny down Old Yeller style. With a "I'm sorry, I love you" and a buckshot lariat. But all the memories he made with them. He can't bring himself to do it but he knows he must. But it fucking hurts bros. It hurts real bad.

Attached: zrC6qYPiNrfB1Zyx-ux9YBdAFbWx2psjrn5EaxvIH2w.jpg (620x800, 97K)

Hangman's gonna backstab Kenny but it won't be a heel turn or a betrayal like with MJF. It'll be more like a face vs face feud where former friends has a falling out. It's rare but babyface vs babyface feuds can be very well made if booked right

they got booed cause they called hangman a jobber

Perfect summary based analysischad

Kenny's playing the gullible overly trusting babyface. Like Sting

nice self insert

holy fucking kino

>tfw was in that situation like all of us were
>except actually hit the proverbial Buckshot (IRL it was a punch to the face) instead of getting hit by it first
>still feel the guilt about it to this day even though it was the right thing for myself and to try and get my own Kenny to wake the fuck up
Hang in there Hangman.... maybe you’ll get through to your Kenny like none of us managed... but I trust you can kick his ass if you can’t get through and he turns on you. COWBOY SHIT

Attached: 935B3E30-76F1-46AC-AE14-F9D6DB814E34.gif (371x209, 3.61M)

The young bucks should NEVER be faces in the first place. They just arent likable and come off as annoying self marks which isnt as bad if they're supposed to be booed

Feels man

Absolute based headcanon

Sounds like you were kind of a bitch that wasn't cool enough to get into your friend's cliques. Did you ever stop to consider that those cliques formed around you because you're kind of an asshole? Maybe if you weren't, they would've formed with you instead of locking you out. Deep down inside, you know that it was ultimately your own fault and the anger you have for those "other friends" who are "shitty" is misdirected anger you feel for yourself.

Because you fucking blew it.

Attached: 1581904407660.png (966x896, 1.07M)

It really do be like dat.

Attached: A8D4214F-1338-40D9-B2E5-74E51161045A.jpg (246x205, 9K)

YONGU BUCKSU

PUREASU GO HOMMU

They were in Bullet Club earlier than he was 2017er

WWE shit booking is not an argument

That was my biggest mark out ever.

But hey, I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know.

Attached: DB4D0C90-F6D4-474C-B36A-1A98FBB35440.gif (334x251, 821K)

*of all of AEW

did you HEAR those pops?

Yep this is going in my basedfolder

Attached: 23f.jpg (3000x1996, 771K)

Based

They were heels in pwg

Seek sunlight

Don’t know how often you post here lad but you should do it more often. Help make Yea Forums great again.

not true, they've been liked for years. most people knew bucks before kenny was even a somebody

Based

read that in macho's voice

Cringe

bump

>forehead visible above headband
JUST

>are able to get heat when they want it
you are an absolute mark if you think this is a negative.

They set this up on Dynamite go-home interview when Matt lost his cool and told Hangmen they made him out of nothing. Paid off 100%. Kek What a Retard E-drone Bitch