POST SHOW RATE THREAD

what did you rate Revolution out of 10? Matches you liked? Matches you didn’t like?

Attached: 7DCEE138-33C9-43EC-ABB2-273750F44A68.jpg (900x480, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0LrVsZ1KSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Event of the decade

>GOAT
Tag team
OC/PAC
>Actually pretty good
Mox/Jericho
Darby/Sammy
>Good
Cody/MJF
>Meh
Dustin/Hager
womeme

Overall 8.5/10 great PPV

Best Match: Darby/Sammy
Worst Match (tie): Nia Jax with a dick/Statlander, Cody with a shitty neck tat/MJW
Most false finishes award: YBs/Hangman&Omega
Overall rating: 8/10

This is the shit I needed to really get back into wrestling. I loved this show

8.5/10. tag match was the best followed by mox vs jericho and then pac vs OC

0/10
Pure shit

You know Yea Forums is dead when most posters liked the tag match. Other than that and Nyla match I pretty much liked everything, even the OC match.

you're dead lol

ya seethe, drone?

>Your heavyweight title revolving around a bloated boomer's rock band tour schedule.

The only bad match was Nyla vs Statlander which is to be expected. The tag match went a little too long but it was still fine. Otherwise I felt it was better than Full Gear. Full Gear had too many unmemorable matches.

>Dustin/Hager
5/10. Average match with nothing interesting of note. Hager is a good tough guy in the background and should remain as such.

>Darby/Guevara
7/10. Real entertaining spots and a nice display of the future of AEW. Payoff to their story as well.

>Nyla/Statlander
4/10. Lots of botches, Statlander is still too green, and Nyla is just overall shit

>tag match
8.5/10. Went on too long for my taste but had a lot of good story telling. Teasing Page turning on Kenny at the end was kino

>OC/Pac
7/10. Uniroincally entertaining. The only people who will hate on this match are STOP EXPOSIN DA BUSINESS Corny fags. Lucha Bros coming out at the end kinda ruined the flow though.

>Moxley/Jericho
8/10. Entertaining slow paced match through and through. I think it coulda went on a bit longer though. Also just realized it took two paradigm shifts to beat the fucking world champion but it took 50 finishers to beat the bucks. WTF?

The Super Showdown rating thread was on Thursday pal

This but 9/10. Also I'd put Dark Order vs SCU under good

Hangman is the fucking future. My hardest mark-out tonight was with him. He actually managed to break the “AEW is new and cool so let’s cheer for everything” shit. He broke the programming and got the crowd to shit all over the Bucks. What an absolute fucking chad. I have no idea how Tanahashi saw it in him, I personally thought he was a simp at the start, but he is the fucking man.

>4/10

>Dustin Rhodes vs Jake Hager
>Darby Allin vs Sammy Guevara
>Tag
>Kris Statlander vs Nyla Rose
>Cody Rhodes vs MJF
>PAC vs Orange Cassidy
>Jon Moxley vs Chris Jericho
I don't watch preshows.

9/10 for the most part.

Dustin/Hager - Whatever
Darby/Sammy - Great
Tag Match - Fantastic except it should have ended on Hangman's OWA.
Cody/MJF - Just OK. Kind of sick of Cody doing sympy spots after matches. The tattoo is terrible.
OC/PAC - Second best match after the tag match
Mox/Jericho - It was good.

Imagine liking middle aged cucks vs harpo marx no sell the match lmao

I was happy the Bucks were getting booed. It even took Tony off guard for a second.

Don't call me an e-drone, but the ppv was only 5/10. There's only 3-4 real draws on the roster and the rest was outlaw wrestling manlet indy garbage.

10/10
THE BEST FUCKING SHOW OF ALL TIME
ALL I SEEN IN THIS PPV IS THE ROCK AND AUSTIN AND SHAWN MICHAELS AND BRET HART AND CHRIS JERICHO

GOD THE FUTURE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL

A EEE DUBB
A EEE DUBB
A EEE DUBB
A EEE DUBB

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLYSHIT

He should definitely chase the belt with 1-2 years, if he gets stuck in a limbo he'll be buried. An Omega vs Hangman main event somewhere down the line would be kino

Yea Forums is dead because you retards are unironically watching this shit. Go back faggot. What? You got no attention there so you came over here to shit the place up? Fuck off.

It sucked. Indie spotfest trash. Might as well be watching pro wrestling guerilla.

The only actual wrestling matches were full of run ins and interference.

seconded
it was just a 4 outta ten if we're being honest

>Match of the Night
OC Vs PAC
>Excellent match
Bucks Vs Page/Omega
Darby Vs Sammy
>Good, but not a captivating showstopper of a match itself
Cody Vs MJF
Mox vs Jericho
>A Match
Dustin vs Hager
>Womeme
Alien vs Tranny

Loved it, absolutely explosive PPV, 7.5/10

I feel like this PPV was the Empire Strikes Back of PPVs. Cody got blown the fuck out and the Page/Kenny/Bucks is even more fractured than it was before. This definitely was NOT their wrestlemania/kingdom. It felt like a setup for the next one.

It was a legit 3/10, my fave match was Golddust.

>Based and dimesola
Tag
OC v. PAC
>Based
Darby v. Sammy
Moxley v. Jericho
>Fine
Dustin/Swaggie
>Cringe
Cody/MJF
>Match literally nobody thought would be good and it wasn't
Brandon/Alien

8/10, docking two points because MJF/Cody was kinda underwhelming and Hager is a useless shitter and they need to fire him.

Tag match was incredible, Darby/Sammy and OC/PAC were great, main event was really good but felt like they did too much with the interference.

Hager/Dustin was a complete waste of time. Hager really fucking sucks.

>outlaw wrestling manlet indy garbage.
yep, a complete e-drone

8/10
Women’s match was shit

Based/10

Thank you based Darby/OC/SammyG/Mox

Attached: punksmile.jpg (189x224, 9K)

>Nia Jax with a dick

Attached: 1581904582053.png (420x314, 219K)

>negative 2
>best match: tag match
>worst match: jericho/mix
If I could give it a negative 6, I would

fuck off trannies

>dropping the belt because your biggest talent wants to play rock star

What should I watch? WWE that's been shit for 15 years? Gook shit? TNA failing to fill bingo halls? Fuck off retard, at least AEW has something that resembles pro wrestling underneath the Elite garbage.

pretty much somewhere close to this

That's no surprise, Tana is a God that can take one glance at a black tights shitter and see the dimes. If he believes in you that's all you need.

>The only actual wrestling matches were full of run ins and interference.
Watches WWE...

AEW is honestly getting better though their PPVs are still a little rough. I think I would've had Archer appear at Revolution instead of fucking Colt Cobana.

Dustin/Hager - i've already forgotten

Darby/Sammy - flippy shit without going full choreographed ballet like Bucks in RoH. it had danger and heart. very good.

Tag Match - needed to cut like 5 false finishes but otherwise MOTN. they probably should have went with the crowd and had Page/Omega be bros by the end, with the Bucks going a bit more heel - instead of once again teasing the Page/Omega tension.

Rose/Statlander - ofc it was shit, get the dentist +1 in the title scene stat, probably Shida.

CAWdy/MJF - complete shit and now the audience is exhausted

OC/PAC - a little disappointing, pace was so stop and start. i've seen OC actually wrestle and take a beating, they could have done more. the crowd is now pretty asleep considering they love OC so much.

Mox/Jericho - I got tired and stopped watching, will check it out tomorrow.

9/10 for Sammy/Darby and the tag match with a white hot crowd alone.

BOOM BOOM BASED COBANA

So when the clock hits 12 in 5 min will Matt Hardy post something

SCU vs Dark Order: **1/2
Dustin vs Hager: **3/4
Sammy vs Darby: ***1/4
Omega/Page vs Young Bucks: *****
Nyla vs Statlander: **1/4
Cody vs MJF: ***1/2
PAC vs Cassidy: ****1/4
Jericho vs Moxley: ****

hes showing up on dynamite. not having big reveals will make people want to tune in more on wednesday

8/10 PPV. Cody/MJF was shockingly mediocre and exposed both of them in the ring.

>Dustin/Hager
2.75*. Okay old school match.
>Sammy/Darby
4.5*. Actually good flippy shit. That splash onto the table by Sammy was nuts
>Young Bucks/Omega + Page
5*. Probably the best tag match in a long time. Omega is super fucking underrated as a tag guy. Props to Hangman for being so over that a smark crowd was BOOING THE BUCKS.
>Statlander/Nyla
2*. Statlander was recovering from the flu which hurt the match, but they got going late.
>Cody/MJF
1.75*. That tattoo was the only highlight of the match
>OC/PAC
4.25*. I am officialy on the OC bandwagon. He is D I M E S.
>Moxley/Jericho
4*. A good match

That fair. I agree for the most part

solid show, probably an 8.8/9.0 overall

>Dustin/Hager
>Sammy/Darby
****1/2
****3/4
>Statlander/Nyla
*1/2
>Cody/MJF
***3/4
>OC/PAC
****1/2
>Moxley/Jericho

I think Mox should have chased the belt a bit longer and won it at Double or Nothing.

Jericho wants to go on rock tours with his shitty band. This was his best shot at dropping it before going full on part time.

>they probably should have went with the crowd and had Page/Omega be bros by the end, with the Bucks going a bit more heel - instead of once again teasing the Page/Omega tension.
story should play it where it looks like Hangman is gonna be the one to turn on Kenny but it's the Bucks that do it and Hangman actually has his back since the crowd wants them to be faces.

Maybe they will be smart and setup a Cobb match or Archer match at D&N. Find a way to keep the Inner Circle on tv while Jericho is on tour.

I figure Jericho will relax a bit until the Wargames match since Inner Circle is blatantly going to be one of the teams. Hard to say if the Elite will be the other team or if we'll see a new stable.

You do watch pro wrestling guerrilla when you watch WWE retard. All the shitters they hire come from there.

>Teasing Page turning on Kenny at the end was kino
the bucks and omega were perfectly set up to super kick page but he backed away. could go either way.

Next PPV they need to build an actual feud for the women's title. Was there any build up at all between Nyla and Alien? I don't think they even interacted once before the match

A solid 8.5

I will only watch APW when all the /woo/ scum leaves the board, so never.

nah it was the right time. the IC can feud with the elite again and do the match beyond

Unironically
>Hager vs Goldust
5/10
Nothing special but an okay old school match. Maybe shouldn't have opened.
>Darby vs Guevara
6/10
It was just a flip spotfest but the crowd was so into it that it made it insanely better.
>Tag match
I want to give it a 3/10 because it opened and closed with good storytelling but was a complete joke for the 30 minutes in between but everyone liked it so maybe I'm wrong. Your tag team kicks out of a hundred high impact moves but your top champion loses after two finishers. Just makes the company look like a joke.
>Womemes match
2/10. Shit.
>CAWdy vs Jew
7.5/10
It was a great match but for a blood feud it should've been way faster paced. Great storytelling and finish.
>OC vs PAC
6/10. By all my standards I'm supposed to hate is but I unironically enjoyed it. OC just has some aura around him despite being a comedy guy and they should make him a serious wrestler soon. Also the place went fucking nuts.
>Main event
8.5/10
This is everything a pro wrestling match should be if you don't have Michaels and Bret Hart in the ring IMO.

>Dustin/Hager
6/10 but I've always liked Swagger
>Lil Nigga/Sammy
7/10
>womemes
Went to piss/smoke
>Omega and Page/Bucks
9/10 and I hate the bucks so really well done
>OC/Pac
7/10 based
>Mox/Jericho
6/10, dragged at first but picked up

Overall 7/10, fun show. E-drones seething

>Dustin/Hager
4/10 boring, accept for the forced kiss part
>Darby/Guevara
9/10 they need to make a midcard belt for Sammy
>woman match
i took a break to take a shit and wash my ass
>tag match
8/10 good storytelling
>OC/Pac
5/10 was to long and made pac look like a bith
>Mox/Jericho
8/10 everything was based accept for taking the path of

** 1/4
*** 1/2
>Kenny Omega & Adam Page vs The Young Bucks
***** 1/4
>Kris Statlander vs Nyla Rose
>Cody vs MJF
It was a fine match, but It wasn't pulling me in at all. The build to it was fantastic, but the match just kinda fell flat for me.
>PAC vs. Orange Cassidy
**** 1/2

moves in tag matches do 50% less damage.

Somewhere between 7-7.5.
>Women’s match:
what’s to be said that hasn’t already been said.
>Cody/MJF
I was underwhelmed after everything that led up to it
>Dustin/Hager
I said it during the thread, this was not the time or the place for this match, needed a better build on TV before hand. You could’ve cut this and no one would be mad (hell they’d probably be more juiced during the big matches or happy to go home earlier).

Oh I forgot
>Cody/MJF
5/10 weakest match besides the womeme's and Cody's neck tattoo is retarded

Cody's entrance and tattoo ruined his match

>OC just has some aura around him
I’m pretty sure it’s the fact that he can go like a motherfucker that keeps the gimmick together. It wouldn’t work for a shitter like the Librarian or someone. The dude legit is one of the most talented people on the roster to be doing all that shit with his hands in his pockets.

8/10 show for me. i have mostly checked out on wrestling honestly, it's usually something i zone out and shoot the shit with friends over food and some drinks. this show actually kept my attention throughout minus the womeme match so that's more than i can say for nearly every wrestling show over the last year or so

>goldust vs. swaggie
fun opener that didnt take itself too seriously. jack swagger being a "cant wait to go home and fuck my wife" guy is a good bit

>sammy vs. darby
both guys are dimes. match didnt overstay its welcome. MOTN

>tag titles
fun storytelling. selling kind of sucked and page should have just won with the one winged angel. but glad they're going slow burn with whoever turning

>womeme
dogshit

>cody vs. (((MJF)))
the jew seemed nervous. a few cringe spots. downstait sucks ass. the finish wasnt clear to the live crowd which killed it. but some legit good heat segments and heel work.

>OC vs. PAC
dope. cant say enough good things about the match. not every match needs a fucking run in though.

>mox vs. y2j
weird pace, picked up towards the end. refs got buried the whole night, so it was good to see girlref actually throw someone out. but they really made the refs look like shit the whole night which is something they cant do every match. not interested in seeing a rematch of this either.

I think Cassidy should only be serious when he has a reason to be otherwise he crashes back into his lazy mode. In this case he was irritated with Pac. Maybe another time have someone fuck over Trent or something.

8/10

Was 10/10 until Cody/MJF and Moxley/Jericho went at a snail's pace compared to the tag match. And also -1 for the tranny.

This is all you need to know the PPV was Dimes!

Attached: Been Squeezed.png (702x754, 842K)

1 Star (Just meh, could've given the curtain-jerker spot to someone else and they would've benefited more from it ie; Janella)

3 Stars (630 Table spot was exceptional)

>Tag Titles
4.5 Stars (One too many false finishes imo but fantastic storytelling and pacing throughout)

>Womens Title
1 Star (Uninteresting, zero build and a botchfest)

>Rhodes vs MJF
2 Stars (Typical Cody match, fine but lacking anything special)

>PAC vs OC
3 Stars (Not the style of match I tend to enjoy, but the crowd was fucking HOT and that helped elevate it. Well placed on the card)

>AEW Title
2.5 Stars (Lackluster, I kept waiting for the match to kick it into full gear but it never got there)

Overall: 7.5/10

Lots of promise, especially from the younger talent. Not a fan of seeing such an unathletic world title match main event, they need to move guys with better/faster in-ring ability and conditioning into the world title picture or establish a secondary title as the 'wrestling' championship and keep the world title as the 'sports-entertainment' championship.

Attached: ER_jLR5WkAAjWRJ.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

Can somebody please webm that part in the Cody/MJF match when Cody looked completely lost in the ring and then ran out of the arena

>rhodes v hager
4/10
was boring and went too long
>darby v guevara
9/10
crazy match that didn't outstay it's welcome and fans invested for the whole thing
>tag title match
6.5/10
had lots of impressive moves, but didn't get me invested. the bad acting, melodrama, finisher kick-out spam and length of the match dragged it down for me.
>rose v statlander
2/10
two bad wrestlers. statlander is somehow even worse than nyla.
>cody v MJF
6/10
great build that led to what was ultimately a forgettable match. they tried, it was solid, but not impressive. loses a point for cody's entrance and "tattoo".
>OC v PAC
8/10
really fun match until the finish which wasn't great.
>mox v jericho
8/10
good main event, went the exact right amount of time and didn't get bogged down with constant finisher kickouts because the two wrestlers aren't marks for themselves.

>Disrespecting Payday Peter Avalon like this
Fuck you.

Santana and Ortiz sell of being kicked out made Jericho Mox a five star match

Never realized until today that Hangman's and PAC's themes are bangers.

this was the moment that sealed this match as kino tier for me
>OC dropping his “too cool for school” act to pretty much say fuck you to PAC by laughing in his face
>proceed go hurl himself at PAC full force in a suicide dive
K I N O

>the virgin self-mark with new tattoo a shitty live band entrance with horrible audio, a whole entourage and lukewarm response from the crowd
Vs
>the chad heel boomer with a beautiful acapella of a song from his own band followed by the real entrance theme with the crowd singing along as usual

My friends all screamed in unison and then proceeded to laugh our balls and pussies off at this moment. What a fucking stellar PPV!

>no joshi
didnt watch lol

The joshi match was a dark match and honestly it should've probably replaced Nyla vs Statlander even despite that match being a title match because it was trash.

>Dustin/Hager
5/10. Pretty mundane. No real story or drama. Filler.

>Sammy/Darby
9/10. Fantastic match. Lots of action, great moves, great selling, tight timewise. Fantastic.

9.5/10. Incredible match. What else is there to say? The only negative was that it went a little long and probably should have ended a few minutes sooner with Page. Also, the ending didn't produce a definitive story turn.

>Statlander/Nyla
Didn't watch.

>Cody/MJF
7/10. Pretty decent. Some good shots. MJF fake crying, the belt lashes, the ring punch. All good stuff but nothing incredible.

>OC/PAC
8/10. Didn't like OC a few months ago, but he's grown on me because he can actually go. PAC played this one perfectly too. I enjoyed it.

>Moxley/Jericho
8/10. Very good match but nothing legendary. Loved the crowd stuff and Jericho's antics, of course. Mox was alright. The eye twist was good but the ending did feel abrupt, especially compared to the Bucks match.

Overall: 8/10

Cringe

>The ending didn't produce a definitive story turn
I don't think it can. There's just no way you can turn Page now. He's far too over as a babyface

Yeah, but they still could have turned the Bucks definitively. The Bucks need to be the heels here. Omega and Hangman need to split to both do their lone wolf thing, and eventually they can reunite.

I didn't get the tease at the end though. Hangman was thinking of attacking Kenny? Why? Didn't really make sense, and they left it hanging. Also, the Bucks shouldn't have welcomed Hangman back. They should have told Hangman and Kenny to fuck off and gone full heel.

Hangman is upset that Kenny keeps seemingly choosing the Bucks over him

I get the suspicion from the buildup and all the backstage segments that Page was meant to be the heel here but everyone just fucking loves him too much. If they’re stupid enough to turn him it’ll destroy him like it did Austin. Nobody on earth wants to boo him

i cant tell which popped me more, OC doing a superman punch on PAC or Omega kicking out at 1

right??? Ill be completely honest, when I saw my wifes bull and son both scoff and mention them exposin the business, I thought it might not be based. but um ok, hold on that was fucking epic. not even gonna lie. twitter blew the fuck up.

I think they're putting the seeds of doubt in, but I don't think they'll turn him. At some point he may blow up on Kenny, but it'll be verbal at most. There just has to be a point where one of them gets it. Because right now they're both oblivious to the issues they have

I thought they maybe even called an audible during the match when the Bucks were getting booed, having them attack Kenny's injury and stuff. But at the end, they were faces again. The Bucks need to go full heel and Kenny needs to NOT go heel for the love of cowboys.

Based Ace has a 6th sense for dime drawing.

The tag team match went for so fucking long. Oh wow a false finish, oh look another one. Well this seems like it'll be the end of wait it's another false finish. And then it ended on something totally forgettable. And having it as a first match totally drained the audience

Tony and Jericho obviously saw it, considering he was in the first ever AEW title match

Cody got so absolutely mogged I'd normally think it was a work like the Jericho/Cody promo parody videos but, no, all the forces in the universe just aligned to make Cody look like a giant idiot tonight.

It's telling that you totally forgot about the Cody match

a future tana and hangman match has to happen

THAT'S A BASED FROM ME

Attached: youdaman.png (720x480, 564K)

>I didn't get the tease at the end though. Hangman was thinking of attacking Kenny? Why?
Kenny keeps bro'ing it up with the Bucks and treating Hangman like chopped liver instead of a partner, even now after multiple hard fought matches together, it would've been absolutely justified and got a pop. Only problem is it would've turned Kenny heel which they shouldn't do, the Bucks should betray them both.

Too bad he can't draw himself.

I’m gonna give the credit for that spotting entirely to Jericho seeing as he pretty much saved the careers of 4 other guys

We can't deny that Tony has a good head on his shoulders. If it started rocky, he's really solidified his place as a good head book. Not Gedo levels, but he's still good nonetheless

Makes sense. It's tough that they've created such a complex dynamic, but also awesome and a credit to them. I think the path forward is
>have Kenny and Hangman bicker more and more
>the have a fight and temporarily split
>they are about to reunite, but somehow the Bucks attack them and it forces them to go solo
>after a while being solo tweeners, they reunite and kick ass

The middle part is the hard part. I dunno how to have the Bucks split them into solo tweener faces.

What was your mark out moment?

Yeah this. He has something that transcends beyond smarks. He got the fucking Bucks booed hardcore lol (and I like the Bucks).

SCU v Dark Order - 5/10. Exactly what a preshow match should be.
Hagar v Dustin - 1/10. This fucking blew.
Allin v Guvera - 7/10. I thought this was great fun.
Bucks v Kenny and Hangman - 9/10. Best tag match of a generation.
Nyla v Kris - 3/10. Not up to snuff.
MJF v Cody - 7/10. The right man winning bumps this up a full point.
Pac v OC - 8/10. This was great fun, and well placed on the card to bridge between the two big singles matches.
Mox v Jericho - 7.5/10. Hardly the best match ever, but told a fun little story. Working this often has caught up to Jericho.

The production stuff up afterwards was really ameteur, and the 'FUCK YEAH MOX SAID A BAD WORD' reaction is lame as fuck.

Overall, a really good show imo. It didn't feel as long as an average episode of Raw, despite being longer. WWE could learn about not fucking around so much between matches on PPVs

I'm surprised at the number of people who enjoyed the Mox match. I thought it was boring as fuck and the booking was dumb.

Hangman and Kenny truly are rare double michaels

this is true

how would you book it?

Pretty much this excerpt I'd rate KrisStat vs Nyla lower than "meh." That was a trainwreck. Kris is better than she showed tonight, but she's clearly still under the weather, and Nyla's just a shitty wrestler who even a healthy Kris probably isn't mature enough yet to carry.

It started off bad, picked up in the middle, and ended bad. And I don't think Kris is much better than what she showed tonight. She's still very green. But yes she has a ton of potential.

I wouldn't involve Young Bucks they are only relevant for this chapter of the angle. Not sure how to book it but I want them to figh but no face vs heel thing. More like a Ryu vs Ken or Kenshiro vs Raoh thing. Basically:
>Hangman does the heel Buckshot
>They split up for a long while having their own feuds
>Kenny has his redemption arc
>Hangman overcomes his issues and grows as a person and in the ring
>Omega gets the belt
>Their paths cross when Hangman's going for the belt
>Some epic emotional fight
>They "know each other" through the fight, like get newfound respect for each other
>Vow to be friends no matter who has the strap, like lesson is: being bros is more valuable than belts and stuff
That's the gist of it. It sounds very cringe and anime when I write but then again I'm no booker

Can you really turn Hangman right now? He's far too over as a face right now.

From what I've seen of her matches, both in AEW and on the indy circuit, I'm confident that she's better. But she's had the flu all week (that's why the pre-match video segment was all Nyla: Kris was too sick to shoot) and I could tell even during her entrance that she's still sick: she looked like death warmed over.

But she is still somewhat green. Enough so that she's not really ready to carry a match, anyway, especially not with someone as bad as Nyla. Put Kris with Shida and they can put on a four star match, but you can't put her with anyone unathletic.

>I'm confident that she's better
She isn't. She needs a good wrestler to carry her. She has potential tho unlike Nyla.

I would have Omega go full tweener as the cleaner after the Bucks break up with Page, and Omega has a breakdown at his friends going seperate ways despite his best efforts. Page is still a face here, but disappointed at Omega personally.

nah. never turn hangman and have him grow to be popular like mox. have kenny be a heel cause that guy is a natural heel. have them feud for the belt. shit will be epic

I think with a good story he can do that. The crowd will love him no matter what and if they show him feeling conflicted about the whole thing and Kenny continuing being "where did it all go wrong?" they'll be loving them both. Like I said a traditional good guy vs bad guy is not always mandatory, it would just insult the audience intelligence if they made Hangman "evil". Here's another basic gist how it would play out:
>Does the heel Buckshot on Omega
>Clearly walks away with heavy steps and head low with bad conscience
>The following weeks the alcoholism and depression gets worst
>Doesn't want to explain why he did it in interviews etc
This makes it look like he feels he did a heavy and regrettable decision and then they can work it from there.

She needs a good wrestler to work with. She doesn't necessarily need to be carried, just not to be relied on to carry it herself. I didn't feel like either Shida or Bea carried her in their matches, for instance (but she didn't have to carry them, either).

those matches weren't good

underrated subtle kek

>doesn't want to watch puro
>watches company made by guys who became stars in Japan

nice try e-cuckold

The only reason he doesn't still hold the record house for New Beginning is because Naito obliterated it this year

Okadetty remains in third like the jabroni he is

They were very good by AEW standards (I'd say both were easily in the top five for women's matches I've seen in AEW), and the match with Shida in particular is what got her noticed by a lot of people to begin with. Fewer people saw the match with Bea because it was on Dark, but it still got solid reviews.

AEW has plenty of heel teams already

YB$ going heel would just muddy the waters

I missed OC throwing out the Superman Punch, got a Webm?

Dusitn vs Hager
>Alright but could have been better 4/10
Allin vs Guvera
>Great fun and what this match should be 7/10
Bucks vs Kenny and Page
>Enjoyable as fuck 9/10
Nyla vs Kris
>Watched parts of it buy Nyla cant work so 2/10
MJF vs Cody
>Felt likea bit of a let down 6/10
Pac vs OC
Fun as fuck, would watch again 9/10
Mox vs Jericho
Great ending to the story right winner with mox 8/10

>giving up on formatting 3/4s of the way through
based

It was pretty good, 7.5 maybe even 8 out of 10.
Bucks vs Omega and Page was great, not half as masturbatory as I expected it to be and is easily one of the best tag matches in recent memory (of course since tag wrestling has been kind of shit for a while now the bar is low but still). OC won me over as well, wasn't sure what to make of his schtick but he made it work, partly because he was paired with Pac I imagine. Still not sure how OC's stuff will work long term but for tonight it was a great showing. Mox and Jericho's pace was a bit plodding but that was too be expected and their match was solid overall.

Dont give faggots like the guy you replied to any attention. It's not worth it. Like what you want to and fuck Yea Forums contrarians

Shit opinion

7.5-8/10

The tag match, Darby vs Sammy and Pac vs Cassidy were fucking lit.

MJF wrestling-wise looked really good tonight, but I think the match was overbooked and too similar to Jericho vs Moxley.

Jericho vs Moxley was a weird one. The match was fine, but I absolutely hate brawle-style matches and think they have no place in 2020 in wrestling.

>Title switching hands because the bloated boomer feels like playing "rock star"
Why do we ALWAYS win, E-Chads?

Attached: vince laughing.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

Darby Allin, Orange Cassidy and Pac were all entertaining. Jericho/Mox and Cody/MJF was meh.

Omega & Hangman vs Bucks - 10/10 Really awesome. The stuff after the match was good too.

AEW needs to address it's booking if it wants to grow. If my wife or 6 year old daughter walk by and they see Riho, Yuka or Statlander on the screen they will sit down and watch. If they see Nyla, Big Swole, Britt Baker etc. they don't. They are particularly disgusted by Nyla like most people.

I checked out wrestling for nearly 2 decades and came back for AEW because I did happen to see some Kenny Omega matches on youtube like a lot of other people. But if they keep pushing the few stars they have to the bottom I will check out. I'm already fast forwarding through large portions of the TV show now.

Attached: 1579806317984.gif (281x281, 1.5M)

Allin/Sammy - This was fine

Hager/Dustin - Hager has never been great and this was nothing special.

Tag match - Way too many moves, finishes and spots. The super poisonrana may be the dumbest bump I've ever seen someone take.

Alien vs Tranny - Lol if you think I'm watching this

The rest - I was tapped out and did something else for the last 3 matches.

0/10
I don't watch tranny feds

>at least AEW has something that resembles pro wrestling underneath the Elite garbage.

Jesus Christ.
It's the same stupid bullshit WWE is putting out. Don't fucking fool yourself just cause it's "not WWE." Anyone who watched that show and said it was better than WWE is a fucking idiot. It's the exact same shit:. Spot matches with goofy story lines. The only difference is that WWE has some actual stars doing this stupid shit while AEW is stuck with just Cody, Jericho, MJF, and maybe Kenny and then a bunch of guys who shouldn't even be on national TV.

The women's match was horrible and the women's division should be cancelled

they should push the women to work a lot of dates so they can get better. Outside of the ones who worked for years and years in Japan, it's a really green group

Don't watch wrestling.

Hangman is shit and not even NJPW could get him over. Being over with some NPC cultists means shit.

Respond to all detractions with accusations of WWE viewership! Consoom product, don't think!

I don't care how many dates they work they will always be slower and less powerful than men. Just get those shitters out of there

based

>Dustin vs Hager
Didn't watch
>Sammy vs Darby
Didn't watch
>>Young Bucks vs Omega/Blandman Page
>Statlander vs Guyla
Didn't watch
>Cody vs MJF
>PAC vs OC
Didn't watch
>Moxley vs Jericho

>Swagger vs Goldie
>Guevara vs Anus
*1/2
>Brandon vs C. Burner
dud
>Neville vs Pockets
>Cucks vs Omega and pal
*3/4
>Cody vs Waldo's guy
>Ambrose vs Jericho
**1/2

>Hangman was the Tanaposter all along

>Dustin vs Hager
>Sammy vs Darby
>>Young Bucks vs Omega/Blandman Page
>Statlander vs Nyla
>Cody vs MJF
>PAC vs OC
>Moxley vs Jericho

This is completely fair but everyone's swept up in their markiness calling shit like Sammy/Darby a 4-4.5 match. A relative 8 or 9/10, near perfection. Why are wrestling fan's granted such uniquely low standards?

This, and in the long run I think it was the right move. The worst possible thing they could've done with Kenny-Hangman would've been to have some emotional 4 way hug with everyone BFFs again. Now they can use this story to keep developing Hangman's character and set up Kenny's future.

That little tease at the end was straight out of New Japan, and I loved it.

Most fans think something HAS to be a minimum of 4 stars to be even considered watchable. Its like the videogame industry where a 7.5 review is the end of the world.

Probably a solid 8.5.
Most of it was fun and the tag team match was pure kino

Would have given it a 9 but
>MJFs spray paint
>Codys Tattoo
>Downstait live
>Womens title match

Some other notes, the production... they're too used to "KEVIN DUNN CUT IN TO THE CROWD"
But overall, I love the return of promos and sit downs. It made every match feel way more important than it really was. It worked really well for the Bucks/Hangman and Kenny match. And, it didn't feel like they were trying to drag the show out to reach some quota. It's not like WWE ppv's where we get a million commercials in between matches and have to watch them shill their charitable contributions, it went right to the next match pretty quickly.

I think it was probably the second best show of the year, despite its flaws.

it was when Hangman beat the shit out of Buck 1 and tossed him into the corner and told Buck 2 to come out and get some too.

Dustin vs. Hager 4/10
Would have been a perfect Dynamite match, but a houldn’t have been on the PPV.

Sammy vs. Darby 8/10
Fucking crazy car crash. Both these guys are legit nuts. Darby might actually be retarded though.

Omega Hangman vs. YB 10/10
Awesome. Fuck the Bucks, glad they lost and got booed.

Nyla vs. Statlander 2/10
Pretty bad match. Statlander was sick and even if she was healthy neither woman is ready for high-tier caliber matches. Put the title back on a Joshi until you get the girls trained up.

Cody vs. MJF 7/10
I liked the story, but the ring knockout was a little weak. Brass knuckles would have made sense, but a ring isn’t knocking anyone out and the crowd didn’t even see it and was confused why Cody was selling a punch so hard. Otherwise, very good and I’m glad MJF won.

Mox vs. Jericho 6/10
Jericho matches are very predictable and this one was no different. Started slow. I think MOX got concussed early or something, it seemed like he needed time to get his bearings back. Overall it did what it needed to, and I hope MOX can give out consistently better quality matches when he defends the title. I’m so glad MOX is done with the eye-patch, he was constantly adjusting that stupid thing and it was distracting.

I was pretty damn high so I'll need to rewatch to make sure it's not the 12/10 show I thought it was last night.

That said, my only gripes are the opener choice and the women's match. The show should've opened with Darby/Sammy because that would've been a perfect hot high energy opener rather than whatever the fuck Hagger/Dustin was supposed to be. Considering what it was, they should've made that match an absolutly bloody sub 10 min squash just to get Hagger over as the Inner Circle's enforcer. Sometimes simply being a spectacle helps. Doesn't have to be Suplex Shitty, just show Hagger brutally dominating while giving Dustin some comeback/hope sequences.
The women's division is a fucking tirefire and that dumb alien is quickly becoming the worst performer on the entire roster. I think I windowed this match just to go have a fap break.

Other that those two, the night was great and it couldn't have happened at a better time since all AEW needed after WWE's awful Saudi show was just one great show. They knocked this one out of the park.

overall thought it was a good show
pac vs oc and tag match were great
mox and chris was good
cody and mjf was fine
the rest i didnt watch
i do also think that blood is used a bit too much, i like blood but i dont think it should be used so much because its starts to loose being special, like the cody mjf match didn't need it the match would have been the same with out it

>I have no idea how Tanahashi saw it in him
Ace is a human koala test

Attached: Based Ace on Hangman.jpg (1355x3048, 626K)

>Leave him to me
>I'll remove the poison inside him
GANBATTE ACE

Attached: Ace the Hero.jpg (744x851, 154K)

i just skipped to see the finish of each match and i was still disapointed, at this point wrestling should just cease to exist, we've already saw everything there is to offer, just end professional wrestling at this point
youtube.com/watch?v=d0LrVsZ1KSQ

>Sammy Guevara vs Darby Allin
>Young Bucks vs Kenny Omega/Hangman Pave
>Kris Statlander vs. Nyla Rose
.5*
>Cody vs MJF
>PAC vs Orange Caddity

Absolutely based