We need to have a talk about Cody's unhealthy rent free obsession bros

I'm afraid the dude will go legitimately mad one day

Attached: 1583036679720.jpg (1566x800, 232K)

hehe bump

He ding-dong diddly Benoit brandi when he reach his boiling point

no wonder AEWtitsts are such smarks

holy cringe

hhh invented skulls? wow
gonna burn my stone cold shirts now

ok mr headcanon

I don't even get why HHH makes him seethe so much. He actually elevated Rhodes and DiBiase Jr quite a bit during their feud.

and that's coming from someone who thinks Triple H is a cancer on the industry

There's a reason he's nicknamed Cunter

KWAB

Attached: nytf_wct_083.jpg (317x700, 240K)

When Cawdy wanted a nepotism push Gaitch told him everyone has a role and stardust was his.

its all about the game and how you play it and Cody lost so many times

kek. honestly CAWdy was treated better than many other midcarder, the guy had multiple singles matches at mania, he even beat rey one year when he was 27

him being this mistreated guy is total headcanon

Attached: images (2).jpg (676x355, 41K)

I fucking hate simp ass "Triple H 2.0" Cody now but i actually thought this was the best match on wm27 kek

Ehhhh. I think they definitely dropped the ball with him at some point. He's turned himself into a legitimate star since he left. Yeah they gave him a few intercontinental title matches at wrestlemania, but they also turned him into Stardust and he would have been a jobber still if he never left.

being treated "better" in WWE doesn't mean anything when nearly everyone there is treated like

I hate the retard too but the undashing arc was peak kino, and I agree, that feud and mania match were dimes.

yeah, they did drop the ball somewhat but he had a chance, that's more than can be said for a million other guys so the outrage is completely disingenuous and over the top imo.

I give him props for carnying the bucks and omega into making him a star, before that he was floundering in the indies as a nobody.

I agree. Dashing/Grotesque was his peak

nice revenge fantasy headcanon drone

He wasn't even on the indies for 3 months before he got invited to join Bullet Club

I think he's turned into a legitimately good wrestler though. He comes off as a star now since he gained a bit of muscle and got a little better in ring. He's always really excelled at the character work/drama aspect of wrestling too.

He's insufferable in real, but I think he's pretty good at pro wrestling.

>muh daddy vs muh daddy in law

and you can thank WWE for that teaching him the big leagues aspect of pro wrestling, and that is clearly evident which separates him from Young Fucks and Omega when they try to emote and sell but comes off like an indie movie produced by final year college students just checking off boxes of things to do to get a 4 star minimum match to match Dave's preference

holy fuck e-Drones are SO mad

>just checking off boxes of things to do

this is the definition of WWE-style. Learn to work that hardcam, kid

I was just thinking this . I hate the fucker but atleast his matches aren't retarded.

ahem leave your console war at the doorstep little boy the adults are talking. Go to bed now shoo shoo

just ignore those idiots

e-Drones are so pathetically SHIT at banter it's embarrassing

hey want to hear a joke?

>He's insufferable in real, but I think he's pretty good at pro wrestling.

I swear his fucking wife somehow gave him an excuse to dial up how much of a dick he is outside wrestling.

what makes you so mad? You're just making the e drones stronger when they see you like this

I already listened to a podcast about Super Showdown LMAO

damn what a based retard move

>He's insufferable in real
from personal experience?

Cody is cringe

>father super famous wrestler/promoter/booker/icon
>milks his father's death like Paige milks dicks
>not even the best wrestling son
>most successful run was aping a gimmick his brother developed and being in a stable with the children of other famous wrestlers
>eternal mid card
>shit in the ring
>bland to suitable on the mic
>needed to ride on the coat tails of friends to make a name on the indie scene
>needed a mark billionaire to buy a company and finally be booked in main event
>still wishes he was Triple Gay
That last one is the saddest

Attached: 1583055602291.jpg (1141x1024, 635K)

Damn all these are literal CAW attributes. No wonder they call him CAWdy

kek

Attached: chadette.jpg (327x298, 45K)

Lol, reminds me of the Brock Lesnar story of when he got the massive chest tattoo which outraged Vince since now they gotta change all the merch.

> he comes off as a star
He fuckes it up yesterday

>gets we wuz kangz tattoo
All that oil drilling has gone to his brain.

Attached: 4B5E29FF-DD5A-4BEC-8496-69B4EBBF4322.jpg (1000x562, 339K)

Man he's going to look so much fucking worse in suits with that fucking tattoo on his neck

>Triple H wants to be Shao Khan
>Cody wants to be M. Bison
>rent free obsession
What did he mean by this?

There's nothing cool about Cody. It's funny because HHH is a massive douchebag but even he's more likable

Why is Cody Rhodes' logo a patriotic Bart Simpson skull?

I really wonder what Copey thinks HHH did to him to create all this random resentment. Then again, Cawdy thinks all WCW match gimmicks belong to him, so he certainly has delusions of grandeur.

He had the tattoo after quitting the E...

>exposed pins in shoulder joint

WTF?! No respectable company puts out figures with those joints nowadays.

This gimmick was fucking GOAT. WWE ended it way too soon.