Eternal Chelsea

>pleb Filters you

Attached: PhotoGrid_1563902332119.jpg (2048x2048, 1.39M)

Nobody actually likes this team.

>Nobody actually likes this team

Attached: images.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Not an argument. I accept your concession.

I like them

I like them too

Who’s going to be our number one striker? Giroud?

I hope so, hes the reason I like Chelsea

Could honestly see Tammy getting the starting spot by Christmas

Will Pulisic or Mount start?

Will Pulisic is a Football Player Born: 16 April 1998 (age 21 years) in Mechanicsburg, West Virginia, United States with a Height: of 1.8 m m8

If 4-2-3-1 will be the go to formation like today I think Barkley gets the starting spot at first with Mount being a sub. Frank's made it pretty clear that everyone has the opportunity to earn their spot regardless of age or name. I'd say Pulisic has to start because he's 100x better than Willian or Pedro at crossing the ball in and taking corners.

Ruben will be starter when he's fit.
With any luck the wingers will be pulisic and CHO and we can fire one or both of Pedro and Willian in to the Sun.

They could both start theoretically with Pulisic on the wings and Mount in the center but I don't think Mount is ready to start atm. It will be Pulisic and Willian on the wings and a solid midfielder like Barkley in the center with Kante and Lil Jorge in a double pivot.

>is unlocking Jorgeenyoh
He's solving football and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: Chelsea-boss-Frank-Lampard-sanctions-one-transfer-exit-as-ace-completes-Bundesliga-medical-1970077.j (590x478, 39K)

Of course, I was thinking who starts at Old Trafford which he obviously won't be around for

Redpill me on Lampard, what style of football does he play?

So far high pressing in defence, in possession always looking to to pass with a purpose, lots of through balls for the wingers to run onto with a poacher up top. Really just what you expect a Chelsea team to play like.

cringe

>lots of through balls for the wingers to run onto with a poacher up top.
Is he gonna be starting Tammy Abraham up top then? Giroud doesn't seem suited to be a poacher and Abraham had good scoring numbers in the Championship, but I'm not sure how good he is by Premier League standards

No clue right now, Lampard has been giving everyone minutes, the striker position is the most up in the air for Chelsea. Tammy feels like the best choice considering and he wore the number 9 today which felt like a big nod.

>high pressing in defence
>always looking to pass with a purpose
>doesn't understand tactics so harps buzzwords
Just stop lad

Attached: images.jpg (620x417, 30K)

Wrong.

They're basically Yea Forums's team because they always give us the best memes.
>TORRES
>THIS DOES NOT FOOKIN SLIP LA
>marcos *puts your in the passenger seat* alonso
>smug essien.png
>le big butt man top 3 player in the world

Attached: smug essien.png (254x326, 96K)

what are you guys going to do with all the free time you'll have after Lampard solves football?

based kenyANO
also,
barça forever /ourbitches/

Attached: 1550499074734.png (400x386, 205K)

wrong

Who's the whitey on the far right?

mateo kovacic

Is he any good? I haven't really watched for a couple of years. What ever happened to Kante? He used to be really good.

Kanté is still one of the best midfielders in the world. Kovacic is always neat and tidy on the ball but doesn't provide much end product. Little involvement in goals and is an absolutely horrible shot.

Never thought of it like that

Attached: goncern.png (253x199, 6K)

Did someone push you out of the train?

yeah, like the hue said he doesn't do a lot in attack, but then again he rarely is involved in attacking moves, he usually sits back. he is a solid presence in the midfield though, good at moving the ball forward and passing and can make tackles. I think it's a make or break season for him since he's had the le prospect man tag for awhile, but he is good.

Thanks. Last question. What about Ross Barkley? I read a few comments some months ago that he wasn't doing so well at Chelsea. I really liked him at Everton a few years back. Seems like Chelsea have a lot of good midfielders. Too many actually.

he's good for an english player
it's a good option now that loftus-cheek is injured

RLC is injured so he'll get his minutes

Nobody really covered themselves in too much glory last season, I reckon he'll be a lot better playing further up the pitch in a 4-2-3-1. The midfielders didn't have a lot of options playing in a 4-3-3 last season, it was basically pass it to Hazard and hope he creates a goal.

>willian #10

Lads, it's are year

Attached: lineup.png (480x600, 85K)

This set-up missed a creative playmaker.
Barkley is a brute force, not an intellegent free-roaming ball distributor.

Technically, Pulisic can play the central 10 role but he's much better on the wings where he can distribute crosses.

you can cross the ball from centrefield you just have to whirl it in

Loftus Cheek will be the starter when he is fit

>intellegent free-roaming ball distributor.

Attached: 1464385515161.jpg (720x960, 181K)

>no fans
>no history
>no azar
>no signings
>fat frank

Fuck chelshit

Good thread

Attached: 1543751549684.jpg (424x362, 58K)

Will Fat Frank bring the based boomer aspect of Chelsea back? They've been getting a bit too zoomer in recent years

Luiz will play.

sounds about right. What do you think about Reece James? I mean, Azpilicueta is a captain and he's still very good but James was extraordinary during his loan.

i wish /chelsea/ was a regular thing

Why wasn't Kovacic on the race for no 10??

Attached: kovacic.jpg (432x648, 116K)

we are not as delusional as Arsenal fans.
>we
Look at their eternal thread, seems written by 12 years old kids.
>our mess is less than MU's and Chelsea's

>1 goal

*saves your Chelsea football club*

Attached: dynamicduo.jpg (1765x508, 231K)

>replying twice back to back to the same post

Niggers, everyone.

cringe and bluepilled!

Attached: 1538934985354.jpg (1280x1440, 983K)

here's your (You)

Attached: 1463321606913.jpg (403x296, 25K)

Willian will play on the left and Pulisic on the right

zoom cringe

Soi aggregates in general, go check out some american fan blogs of PL clubs.

Same, lets keep this alive so it will be

post moar Chelsea-animegirls. I need to fill my folder tho.

You can't win the EPL with Jiroo as a starter.

but sometimes i want to discuss chelsea stuff and there is no proper thread for it, and it's not worth making a new one just for a singular topic
this lad gets it

Lamps won't make it past January desu

Attached: 1557349447368.jpg (850x510, 147K)

Oh No it's Bakayoko

have sex

kepa is unironically >our best player

If you can win a WC with him starting then yes you can

he's one of the most underrated forwards in the premierl eagle. he's going to be a gun this season.

>thats-where-youre-wrong-kiddo-lampard.jpg

t. soccer

This is something I'm wondering too! I wonder if there's a possibility of seeing Azpi as a centre back? Though I doubt it'd be as part of a back two ... Maybe James will just slowly get rotated in over the next 1-2 years?

This but unironically

“Sarri was my manager, he wasn’t my friend."
Wow. What an asshole!

Attached: Chelsea-star-Jorginho-lays-down-transfer-decision-after-Maurizio-Sarri-bashing-794026.jpg (620x413, 52K)

Maybe in America because football fans there are all hipsters that support Arsenal or Spurs so they don’t look like a bandwagoner.

Based Jorg

maybe Lampard will try 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 from time to time?

he's cutting that emotional umbilical cord. You will now see proper Jorginho GOAT.