Dude killed a dude in a boxing ring

Won’t get charged.

Attached: 0837E8DC-C3A3-4445-BDAD-BDC23BC7A639.jpg (720x536, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IssR_J0QWr4
youtube.com/watch?v=LGz-unNi1dU
youtube.com/watch?v=lBBqLPUxddc
youtube.com/watch?v=OWJdUB4WOmU
youtube.com/watch?v=ThQFPJpVtK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah because the retard didn't wanna stop fighting. not his fault

>Won’t get charged
No shit

>what is informed consent
based retard

would be kinda racist if he was charged, dont ya think?

if i was the other dude, i simply would have been avoided being punched

He can murder my boipussi next. I promise i won't press charges ;)

It's on odd one, the other guy was getting hit a lot but didn't even seem out of it on the stool, I never thought he would die.

lol why would he be charged?
He punched a man in the head during a boxing match, not his fault the other guy was a lifelet

>lifelet

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 27K)

F
may he rest in peace.

anyone got a video of the fight? can't find it anywhere.

If you step into a boxing ring, or any contact sport arena, your opponent is unironically allowed to kill you so long as they do it within the rules of the sport. Football, you can coordinate with other linemen to start stomping an opponent out while they're down and aim your spikes for their liver. Hockey, you could slice someone with the skate. Boxing/MMA/etc. you can literally beat a person's face in until they tap or the ref says to stop. Though really, the amazing thing is that people don't die more often, and it sort of speaks to the kindness (or maybe laziness depending on how edgy your worldview is) of the human spirit in a way.

the reports say he had constant headaches, trouble sleeping. he either didn't tell the doctors or the people in his camp kept it quiet for the pay day

Stomping a player is not legal in football nor would it be considered ok to stomp your opponent to death on the field

Story?

WHO KILLED DAVEY MOORE?
WHY AND WHAT'S THE REASON FOR?

Brainlet here, how do you die from getting bopped in the head?

Attached: chernoghoul.png (587x615, 769K)

It is legal. Defensive linemen that get pancaked regularly get stomped on by offensive linemen and vice versa. It can happen occasionally a result of double teams/scoop blocks+ or DL twists during run plays and happens more frequently during QB sneaks and goalline runs when theres bodies all over the place in the tackle box. Its only in the open field/when dealing with the QB that stomping is actually ever called out.

>Though really, the amazing thing is that people don't die more often, and it sort of speaks to the kindness (or maybe laziness depending on how edgy your worldview is) of the human spirit in a way.

No it speaks to the fact that sports have rules, regulations, referees, and special equipment to prevent people from dying you dumbass.

Attached: 1558015692896.png (1440x1080, 2.65M)

>nor would it be considered ok to stomp your opponent to death on the field
Can’t believe you had to type this out lmao

Boxing has rules, regulations, and equipment and you can still go in there and kill an opponent if you're that much better than him. All that extra stuff doesn't matter when you can still rattle heads and put pressure on organs. No helmet will ever prevent concussions and no equipment that emphasizes mobility will prevent people from being able to smash your liver/kidneys, especially when you go down.

>you can still go in there and kill an opponent if you're that much better than him.

Only if the ref is too stupid to call the fight. A death in any sport is an unfortunate accident not an expected or wanted outcome.

It literally isn’t, if you get caught intentionally stomping someone you will be punished. It’s happened to Suh and Haynesworth

good thinking

Kek

hemorrhage.

Prevent =/= eliminate

This

'ad a laff

sweet science

Attached: hi-res-2cff706b15e12176121f5a70a7d1d5f9_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 32K)

The sad part is I can tell you're not trolling

youtube.com/watch?v=LGz-unNi1dU
serious boxing injuries are fucking sad

>you now remember adonis stevenson
why are BUMS allowed in the ring?

so, are we still going to make fun of a fighter when he gets no mas’d?

wheres the footage niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=lBBqLPUxddc

why does boxing allow these fools not to leave on a stretcher? it should be mandatory desu
but no, let’s have the fighters stick around for their interview after they got KTFO
boxing is the nigger of sports

Good, I only respect fighters who are willing and go into the fighting area with the intention to kill the opponent.

I was fucking waiting for someone to post this
such a fucking brilliant tune
Mark Kozelek's love of boxing is admirable

>using a slur in a post that adds nothing to the discussions
the guy died at the hospital one or two days after the match, so the footage isnt that impressive. he just walks off the ring looking normal

>brainlet
Don't worry, you can't

Nice fake news retard

This whole thread is in poor taste.
If someone close to you dies will you go on a Mongolian basket weaving message board and make fun on them too?

Took 11 rounds of accumulated blows. There's no one moment when you think he's going to die. Here's the end of the fight and him struggling as he left the ring.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWJdUB4WOmU

yes

Kek

The truly sad part is the fact that shit like this is observable on many goalline and 3rd and short plays, but people ignore it because they are too busy slurping Brady's penis to pay any mind to the bloodshed on the other parts of the field.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThQFPJpVtK8
dude literally had injuries that were going to kill him and yet he still got up
fucking amazing

Even worse are the post-fight media interviews, see Pacquiao-Thurman - they both had to wait ages even though they might outwardly be ok it was a brutal fight

all I can hope for in life is that someone does exactly that when I die
fuck I hope so. probably won't though because I have no friends :(

Based amerigenuis

>lifelet
top lol

Literally this
How is boxing even real
Just walk away from the punches

we all saw this coming... yet another tragedy that could have been avoided. i don't know what to say this has me feeling low. a very sad thread theme:

Attached: whokilleddaveymoore.png (1295x533, 40K)

dadashev looked scrawny compared to matias, despite being shorter, what's up with that?

>lifelet

Attached: 962FE907AED342DBB4F6A577258A305B.jpg (383x384, 21K)

4D strats a Russian can't understand

>lifelet

AYY TOP GABAGOOL

see

Was Matias interviewed about the health of his opponent and did he say, "if he dies he dies"? If not then he missed a good opportunity.

BLACKED

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 10.30.10 PM.png (1216x646, 1.06M)

they said that the trainer saved his life on ESPN a few days ago.
i guess he didn't stop the fight in time.
F

Boxing is literally more damaging, more dangerous, causes more CTE and long term damage than MMA whilst being an objectively inferior form of martial arts and combat.
Ban this fucking "sport" already, its a worthless impotent form of athletic competition. if you're tough and like combat fight in a real fight in the octagon.

Boxing is for slavers. Disgusting ((((sport)))).

seach matias vs dadashev dailymotion, i just watched an ESPN stream on there

based ivan drago

300 IQ post

>lifelet

Attached: kek my life away nigz.jpg (746x960, 100K)