Choose one

To be punched your face by Mayweather with his full power and receive the half of his property

VS

Just to live

Which one will you take?

I will be willing to let him punch me

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-112605_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 1.34M)

42 years old Mayweather can't even knock me out, I'd even take the hit for 10k

>mayweather
>power

1st option

I would let him fuck me in the ass for that amount of money lad

>mayweather
>power
he doesnt hit hard though
one punch from him might hurt, but it aint gonna knock you out
the guys a skinny manlet who's entire fight style was built around run-and-jab stamina
and he was magnificent at it, which is why he was so good in his class

even if he knocks me out i wouldn't die
i choose the easy money

You’d do that for free too

MY GUY MONEY MAY
LIVING LIKE A IN REAL LIFE SCROOGE
MCDUCK

A MOTHERFUCKER COULD MAKE A KILLING SELLING HIM A GIANT PIGGY BANK FULL OF CASHOLA HE CAN SWIM IN

YOU JUST KNO OURGUY IS DOWN FOR IT

Of course you'd take the punch. He's one of the few champions noted for defensive skills rather than power. And he's a manlet.

Id probably get knocked out still, but thered be less permanent damage than a heavyweight ko.

no u

I could easily take Mayweather in a fight, so option A.

Even if he knocks me out I'll have enough money to get amazing medical care

You really need to put a better option than "literally nothing" as the alternative

can't remember the last time I saw him land a real punch, I'd let it happen.

one thread
>get rip heemed by giganigger tyson in his prime for 100k
other thread
>get punched by defensive manlet for possibly a half billion dollars
great hypotheticals

NHS IS FREE BRO
FUCKING WHERE AND WHEN YOU WANNA DO THIS

jej

a couple straight rights from Mayweather made Pacquiao and Canelo fight like scared little bitches by the end of the first round. He doesn't get the credit he deserves. One round in the ring with Mayweather made two world class fighters throw their entire gameplan out of the window. Still mad that Pacquiao was that scared of him. lost me a good amount of money

I'll take the gamble and let him swing

why would you ever not take the money??

>betting against TBE

The bookies love you.

Yeah cause you have to take hits like that for 15 rounds and if you know he can counter that easy you’re not just gonna sit and take the hits.
He couldn’t even put down McGregor and Connor stopped fighting in the 4th round.

Any boxer amateur or pro at any weight would put anybody who isn’t also a boxer to sleep with one free hit. Especially fat nerds from a sports anime website who never exercise.

A full power no glove punch to your head from a professional boxer would most likely kill you retards

not even a thought I'd take that punch, i'm strong as fuck and played high school football, i weight probs 4x what maywhter does he can't do any damage to me...

based

>permanent migraines and brain damage
no thanks

Attached: 14424124_10210963479621866_1921599910_o-1.jpg (1536x1536, 488K)

Imagine actually believing this.

no importa nigger, that's for minimum $250 million of shit and assets. no geeks life here is worth a fraction of that

He's a pillow fisted manlet so I'd let him punch me. He'd be nex to impossible to hit though.

>t. doesn't watch boxing

I hear stories often of some drunk dumbcunt getting one punched by some random on the streets. Imagine what a professional boxer would do

Are you fucking kidding me, i'd fight at least 3 rounds for that.

a full power run-up flying knee to the head and Askren was walking around without trouble a few hours later

Mayweathers hands will just give you a quick comfy nap in comparison

Usually back of the head or the guy falls and hits his head on curb/rigid surface.
Take one to the face in a controlled environment and you'll be fine.

Attached: maskren.jpg (644x429, 41K)

How so? I'm so tall the guy could barely reach my face.

money doesnt interest me. i inherited this years ago and its just sitting in my account. thinking about just giving it all to charity or something.

Attached: Bank.jpg (584x312, 35K)

>killing yourself at work for 40 years vs 1 punch

You dont know the real pain

give it to me you fucking aussie cunt

I’m retarded, donate it to me that counts as giving it to charity

Hit me, I can't get more retarded than I already am

do something useful and develop a cocaine habit ffs

Enjoy living on the best available life support until the day you die

Option A
Who you're gonna do next? Pacquiao?

ok but the punch would have to be in the ass cheek

C H A I N L I N K

Let me have 50k so I can pay off my Student loans.

first option if Im standing over a mat, and if I have a mouth guard.

wow you could almost buy a one bedroom shitbox just outside Melbourne

dude just buy some real estate on the beach and have fun playing monopoly renting that shit

would have to give a bit to the entire new zealand population

May may I'd actually based. Says it like it is. He makes money and most people just jelly. 50 wins no losses lol you can't say you ain't mad at that. All that dollar. He takes pictures chilling on his hotel bed with the cash around him. Nice.

Obviously I'd get smacked. What kind of punch though? And can I just take my winnings in cash, I can't be arsed dealing with the hastle of managing a global property empire.

Hitting the ground is always the worst part.
t. has been knocked out three times

>punched by a midget for a shitload of cash

Yes

Does he not have a bank account?

He didn't fall for the bank jew

i would invest 500 dollar in every new altcoin biz shills for shit and giggles, then only post your winners to get them on suicide watch

ALL WORK IS WHAT???

Half of his fortune? Isn't that like at least 200,000,000? I'd be willing to take a hit to the face for 5,000,000 easily. He's not a heavyweight, taking a punch to the face from prime Klitschko or something would be a different story. Obviously, it would hurt as fuck, but I wouldn't get permanent damage and it's definitely worth it.

Lol, Canelo and Pac didnt give a fuck avout his power. They just couldnt catch Mayrunner. Id let that manlet punch me twjce.

Mayweather is broke af so you get half of 0

I've to 260 pounds on him. I'm taking that bet. It's always been a dream of mine to own a strip club. I'd do it but there's too many gangsters in that business and I'd probably end up a low level sex trafficker too. But what if it doesn't end there and I end up high level sex traffick and then have to start touring around Lithuania and Belgium, working out the best routes, and figuring out how to move the livestock as secretly and securely as possible. Dying in a firefight with Interpol and NCA? No thank you.

Let him punch me I could probably take that little manlet