/nba/ general - Greatest PF of all time edition

>San Antonio Spurs welcome NBA legend Tim Duncan and Will Hardy as assistant coaches to Greg Popovich
>Report: Stupid as fuck Wizards offer Beal extension
>even more NBA players drop out of FIBA World Cup

Attached: duncan[1].jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DidTheSixersWin/status/1153488367696384001
youtu.be/LWyZfMf6C6I
youtube.com/watch?v=yDMCh5HrcG0
youtube.com/watch?v=P-f4g1Qs0v0
instagram.com/p/Bz4JpiXgpwa/
instagram.com/p/ByiB0kpAlOs/
google.com/search?q=lol poor meme&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_hIPoj8rjAhUEt54KHSchC7cQ_AUIESgB&biw=1654&bih=999#imgrc=j6rcLcSnKHW-VM:
youtube.com/watch?v=G6QjLLgeMME
youtube.com/watch?v=khMb3k-Wwvg
youtube.com/watch?v=k7MJKVLGfoA
youtube.com/watch?v=7nNjk4q_FGg
youtube.com/watch?v=kgl-VRdXr7I
youtube.com/watch?v=uQFVqltOXRg
youtube.com/watch?v=3jHr5JbTeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=xk9EuEwMKcM
twitter.com/Sports1140KHTK/status/1153380520438435841
youtube.com/watch?v=ch3oW550adA
youtube.com/watch?v=J6Ppc_4Be5o
youtube.com/watch?v=mqpwDJpI3Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=qnRLmSd4V58
youtube.com/watch?v=PNwp1wAfg0A
si.com/nba/2019/07/23/magic-johnson-lakers-kawhi-leonard-meeting-free-agency-clippers
streamable.com/8ggtw
youtube.com/watch?v=IKTdM1Ctm-Y
deadspin.com/cops-man-threatened-to-blow-up-oklahoma-city-because-t-1836583789
strawpoll.me/18365433
youtube.com/watch?v=L3tNYY938dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: klv2iHs.jpg (2167x2827, 1.57M)

*dominates the league in 3-4 years*

Attached: rj and zion.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Attached: ts_fa19-antetokounmpo[1].jpg (756x440, 443K)

just bet 10 cheeky dollars on cedi osman being the fiba world cup's mvp

what about bronny james?

is it me or the 3 antetokounmpo brothers look nothing alike

i still don't understand why NBA teams and board of governors are not allowing professional young players on one team. It's like they are forced to break up the team by overpaying/trading for over-the-hill veterans.

I don't see any really good playoff-ready young starters anymore. It's like the NBA is all mercenaries with stars hopping from one team to the next. There is no loyalty and no hustle.

can duncan really save the spurs?

twitter.com/DidTheSixersWin/status/1153488367696384001
NO NO NO THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DEVELOP A JUMPER
IT'S NOT FAIR

Everybody in the league are friends and scrub players make a ton of money.

Teams are only loyal to players when it suits them though

Some top seed team will luck out at the NBA lottery and swoop him up in the draft. He will win an NBA championship in his rookie season.

oh look the spurs just became western conference favorites

Attached: 1446608892245.jpg (637x635, 133K)

Morris is a brainlet, gave up on a playoff team with chances for a deep run to play for the fucking Knicks lmao

Since Ben Simmons is no longer dating Kendall Jenner he will become the next Steph Curry.

>wanting to get paid more money for playing less games means you are a brainlet

Attached: 1532180441563.png (645x729, 90K)

absolutely based

well yeah, if you're just thinking about the money then it might be worth it

OG Anunoby 2019-2020

16.5 PPG

6.4 RPG

3.5 APG

0.475 FG%

0.37 3FG%

MIP

90% players only think about money, it's not like winning a ring as a role player would change anything

you won't pull another siakam, enjoy irrelevancy for the next 20 years leaf

its always easier to hit those in practice than in the actual game. but that could be a good sign

Alternate Universe Bruno Caboclo

28.3 PPG
9.4 RPG
5.5 APG
0.513 FG%
0.41 3FG%

*SNNNNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

RJ is a bust and stuck with the fucking knicks

It still looks bad tho. It's his release that makes it terrible, the hand and arm he uses to launch the ball, he shoots it from an angle. His elbow is way to far out. And he launches the ball from the side rather than head on. He's still doing that in the video. As long as he shoots this way he will have problems. It reminds me of Tim Tebow's throwing release. It's far too late to fix these mechanics, it should have been noticed by their coaches when they were kids. Muscle memory is real and practically impossible to avoid this far down the road.

youtu.be/LWyZfMf6C6I

how did Shawn Marion have a successful shooting career with horrible mechanics

Who gives a fuck he's 6'10 nobody blockin that shit either way lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=yDMCh5HrcG0

I think you're over looking it. Nobody is expecting Ben Simmons to turn into Klay Thompson as a shooter. He just needs a shot good enough to keep defenders honest. And with the bar that low mechanics don't really matter

I fucking hate the wilt poster

Eazy-E > Dr. Dre.

Nobody actually thinks that

His looked bad and he was not a good shooter so idk you would bring him up but anyway he didn't shoot from an angle. If you dont know how counterproductive that is to your shot then you've probably never shot a basketball in your life I'm gonna guess.

as far as actual rap talent? yes

where's the 3 line

him and monkey miller

if it works it works
but it mainly needs to be quicker or equally as quick as normal form (hence that teboq reference earlier and why he failed; too slow release)

lmao at all these players not wanting to play the world cup, now i know how Ryan fucking Hollins played for team USA, besides the olympics only scrubs play for team USA

but as far as actually making good rap music? No.

My Rapties will be the 3 seed as the Sixers and Bucks tear each other apart for the regular season championship.

he never tried producing

too busy AIDSing

one of the few realistic leaf posts i ever seen

This .

I was talking about Dre's actual albums,

No it's more than that. He's now the unquestioned primary ball handler now since you guys let Butler walk. These problems he has shooting from an angle is also evident when he's at the free throw line. If he cant fix this it's gonna be hard for him to shoot above 65% from the line and ever be a threat from outside the paint. Take a basketball and try to shoot it with your hand on the side of the ball and your elbow sticking out, see how it work for you.

If he doesn't fix it he will forever be a 6'10 Rondo with 85 dunk, with a 180 million dollar price tag. That's good for a little bit but it will hamper him in the long haul and the 76ers for that matter. Which sucks because I actually like him (at PF not PG) and I love Embiid.

Did the Mavs give up on Antetokounmpo too soon?

>Raptors
>Anything above the 8th seed

Attached: 1563844465000.png (383x257, 171K)

Both are unironically homosexuals

I don't know, The Chronic is the only album I like from him and has a lot of collaborations.

I don't think so

Simmons always knew how to shoot and just put a limit on himself to make the game more challenging.

Excited to see my rapties develop again

Got a bunch of literal who defense-first players trying to prove that they can be worth a fuck on offense
Will any of them they rise up to the challenge and be the next Pascal Siakam? Or will they crumble under the pressure like DeMar DeRozan?

Yeah... I'm thinking hes joining the warriors

Attached: giannis.jpg (866x1080, 131K)

I heard Shaq did the same

obviously. Imagine this being your 2 way player youtube.com/watch?v=P-f4g1Qs0v0

Yeah gonna go from 2 seed every single year to 8th even though the only team that got better was Pacies

Lmaooooooooooooooooo

um, the nets AND the sixers got better ;) :*

BASED BEN IS KENPACHI WITHOUT THE EYEPATCH CONFIRMED

*inhales*

Ranking Of The Different Types Of NBA Fans Out Here

Attached: D_2vmZ1U4AAGtdT.jpg (1200x528, 125K)

his game is exactly like his brothers. i don't get why they don't learn post moves. it's literally a spin move and thats all they have

I was just going to say that makes him sound like a character in a shonen series

naaaa
shaq explained it best
>me shooting a basketball is probably equivalent to you shooting a tennisball as a basketball (with a tennisball equal sized basket)

nigga was too strong
too big
to give two shits about limpwristing a ball like a bitch

dont fucking ever dare you me again fat4lyfe

the crazy thing about lakers fans is they are just as bad on /nba/ as on twitter, reddit etc....

>YOU DON'T HAVE KAWHI LEONARD. YOU LOSE YOU GET NOTHING!

Attached: maxresdefault (18).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

how you think EZ got dem aids

don't try to start drama, /nba/ is a chill thread this is for chill ppl only if you aren't chill then leave bruh

They lost their best player by far my dude

>Your top tier has like 2 rings in total

Attached: 1563846862104.jpg (270x270, 16K)

one little mention about anime and that guy go off on you lmao

that's why they real fans, not bandwagoners....

Jazz fans are pretty annoying. I'd say the same about the Thunder, but I think most of the really bad ones left with westbrook. Sixers fans and nets fans suck though. Pretty solid aside from that.

Cavs and warriors are both doubled, though.

Cool dude, still won 89.74% of their games without him and also were top seeds every year they didnt have him

What are you gonna say next, that we need DeMar DeRozan to get a good seed? Please let that be the next excuse you spew out

MMM BROS....KEVIN LOVE'S GIRL IS LITERALLY PERFECT...

instagram.com/p/Bz4JpiXgpwa/

I NEED ONE OF THOSE..

Attached: crying black man.jpg (375x273, 13K)

don't post here until you get your bmi under 35

I dont think I ever seen a Pistons fan here. Also your list has alot of "fans" that dont come to watch their team play irl.

he could do worse

>instagram.com/p/Bz4JpiXgpwa/

she's pretty for sure but she's a little too model thin for my tastes, that being said she looks like she has a very feminine penis

their record in the 22 games that Kawhi missed is not necessarily indicative of a lot either way

do you think that the Raptors had a top seed because of their players, or because they're magic?

instagram.com/p/ByiB0kpAlOs/

WHAT THE FUCK BROS..

>Cloppersfag
>Is an actual faggot

Attached: 1563723613719.jpg (512x512, 17K)

>twitter.com/DidTheSixersWin/status/1153488367696384001
MY

FRICKING

SIXER!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Attached: nwwdt.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

>still won 89.74% of their games without him and also were top seeds every year they didnt have him
Weren't most of those the teams that they decided it was safe to rest against? Pretty much the only game I remember being impressed by was when they beat the warriors without him. And you don't need Derozan, but you do need somebody unless you're planning on leaning on Lowry. Siakam's still got a ways to go.

almost looks like near Sedona Arizona. if so she based.

Can fat posters be banned from /nba/ already? Why are you on a sports board weighing 230 pounds

Fuck I really like skinny womens so for me she is a 10/10.

i'm going to start to ignore your mean jabs at my weight starting now, but one last note:

i'm at a healthy weight for my height, i work out 5 times a month and am in decent shape, your constant prodding at my weight makes me think you are most likely obsese and are projecting, i hope you get the help you need bruh

she's a little too flat imo....

not every fan base live in the city where their team is... I live in SF but am a clippers fan there fore i can't make it to games as much as i'd like...

not that there's anything wrong with being gay but i'm not i prefer transwomen is all

They said we wouldnt win the chip
And now they're saying that we wont be a top seed in the shit conference
Lmfao the delusion never ends

I was in sedona once, I slipped on some super slippery rocks and floated down a river... not very fun imo

NEED a white girl brehs

>5 times a month

hopefully she's been broken in by a black stud

It's God's country out there bro just accept the free ride desu

she's not all that larry you're just thirsty for white bitches

yeah why are they listed twice?
cavs should really be in the goat their too.

just ate the saltiest and burntest popcorn of my life, my girl really can't do anything right

is she white? that's the trade off with a white girl, they can't cook for shit. But it's all worth it when you tap that fat white ass in bed.

Attached: Customers.png (1054x602, 454K)

>I'm not gay...but I do like penis

Attached: kobe-bryant-lakers-funny-wacky-face-nba-funny-photos.jpg (256x153, 6K)

*puts the casuals in a seethie in your path*

Attached: 1559182966194.jpg (1000x1000, 199K)

white women are literal shit tier lmao

Attached: 1476061163448.png (387x467, 265K)

penis is aesthetic as hell no lie

based and yellowpilled

lol this guys using the term "redpill" don't you have a incel convention to get to?

caramel corn or go home

this, caramel queens is where it's at

>Is she white, user from Brazil?

Attached: 1563652102058.jpg (512x512, 20K)

bros....

Attached: Kevin-Durant-Sad-e1495851797233.jpg (590x446, 30K)

then why do i wanna fuck the girl in your pic

plenty of white people here, your country might be as mixed as mine so idk wtf you talking about

nah she's indian looking parda

Rent free bitch nigga

Attached: HEAT0206-BAMFLEX-CTJ-e1532640008874.jpg (600x473, 81K)

>nah she's indian looking parda

Attached: draydray.jpg (609x468, 89K)

187em kills anything dre has every made

higher than a muthafucker is the quintessential kill a nigger and smoke some bubonical walk by joint

what would you prody destroyed the puppy pound
and real muthafuckin gs is the REAL NIGGA HOURZ street classic

but i see you stuck on that suburban wh*toid bitchmade tip
no worries

>he thinks its about him

Attached: 1562549819598.jpg (466x422, 16K)

larry tryna parda shaming me again

I can do cartwheels and somersaults

I'm sitting at da edge of the bed again bros....

Attached: dur.jpg (620x400, 40K)

the issue is the indian looking part bro

do you want her

>I can do cartwheels and somersaults

Attached: 1365647000591.jpg (328x450, 41K)

Too many lebron bandwagoners for that probably.

indian girls give great head desu

>still 5 months to go without NBA

Attached: sleepy steph.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Attached: 1509067594629.jpg (512x341, 35K)

I don't even drive a fattymobile. I bike.

i hope one day you work up enough courage to kill urself

>i hope one day you work up enough courage to kill urself

Attached: lebron12554.jpg (574x413, 16K)

>I don't even drive a fattymobile. I bike.
translation: I'm poor

google.com/search?q=lol poor meme&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_hIPoj8rjAhUEt54KHSchC7cQ_AUIESgB&biw=1654&bih=999#imgrc=j6rcLcSnKHW-VM:

i have to describe it bro parda can mean a lot of things lol

>linking a google search

>hawks
Stopped reading there. They average like 5k fans a game

Looks pretty white to me

Attached: _usr_local_y_samba_data_repository__1157469669881_brazil-estrutural-slum1-275x281.jpg (275x281, 37K)

i like the clippies but this nigga is starting to get on my nerves bros

Attached: lebron.jpg (636x960, 124K)

I'm on my work computer so i don't want to download any images.... sorry i'm actually professionall...

>slums

Attached: blondie.jpg (924x976, 129K)

Don't let them get you downn

I'm the only one here who has been nothing but nice to you and this is how you act.

Apologize right now for real.

ever since i watched CarlCorper heat check video i have been quite fond of Atlanta also my judgements are mostly based on spee postings with the general reputation and my own opinion sprinkled in

It's not being poor, it's about not buying things you have no use for. Cycling is effective as a full-body exercise, driving your shitbox to and from Dunkin Donuts isnt

#uever?

FUCK kawhi leonardo

Attached: C70ChFFVUAEEi5z.jpg (583x472, 34K)

have fun smelling like BO at work so you can save like 80 bucks a month on gas max. fucking faggo t

Denzel Curry might as well be the best rapper in the game rn

>Be the only asshole from New Zealand that argues with HeatChads about the 76ers and basketball in general here

>Now almost every post from New Zealand is magically anti Heat in some manner

>Doesn't even reply to my posts anymore directly out of shame

>"he thinks its about him"

Attached: 1562985718970.jpg (600x543, 27K)

i drive a 2016 audi a6, it's probably worth more than you make in 5 years....

Some of them are on point but there's a lot more to it than /spee postings and some fanbases are too large to accurately categorize like Raptors and Lakers

Anime industry pays good

Well well well... it seems I have you right where I want you Mr. Castro.

Attached: yeahp.png (363x615, 484K)

Up until God smites you and your entire studio with righteous fire for cranking out moe uguu garbage for 15 years

i'll admit, sometimes if I'm feeling lazy in the morning I will borrow your mom's car

does anyone here knows if Hokuto no Ken is good

bruh just cuz you don't like the genre doesn't mean you should insult those who died...

even if you don't moe you can appericate the animation quality...

>Hokuto no Ken
if you just want to see buff bruhs watch jojo's instead...

already did

Unironically, imagine the smell. The smell of a rotting animal corpse mixed with ghost peppers with her and the smell of prison wine and and that juice from gonorrhea from him, mix it with the stinch of feces and rotting garbage in the air from all the public defecating and people just throwing their trash in the streets.

Attached: article-2592613-1CB1D8CF00000578-156_964x641.jpg (964x641, 121K)

Tagging on here
Was the ps4 game that came out any good? If I like yakuza but don't care about fotns is it worth it?

I'm waiting for the apology

Is there anything else? Where are your vast middle class hard working neighborhoods?

Attached: zika_brazil.jpg_1689854195.jpg (600x330, 60K)

have sex

my post wasn't an insult your constant posts singal u want to die, i'm just cheering you on on your goal.

trust me i know these things i have a degree in general psychology...

tip is try and get really drunk it lowers ur inhabition

Don't backpedal now. I know an insult when I smell it. I don't want to kysmyself just cuz I'm sitting at da edge of the bed.

next time be more sensitive to my feelings

Who wants to play some Marco polo?

Attached: citarum-1.jpg (682x400, 170K)

why do niggas think Dlo will get traded

I await the sjw uproar when Duncan takes over when pop goes instead of that one chick that the media has been trying to force for a decade

>Brazil eternally BTFO

Attached: 02d.jpg (290x250, 12K)

because they literally told him that's whats going to happen when Klay comes back....

/nba/ is a chill thread bruh it's for bruhs to chill not pontificate about their feelings, if you want to do that go to /r9k/ or something you incel...

because that's what the headlines were shorlt after the trade plus didn't the warriors say they were going to see how he fit?

Attached: heythatsmybikefuckingwhitepeoplewhitepeoplepls18974890.png (500x631, 164K)

really? doesn't seem like the type of thing you'd say to motivate him to play at his maximum potential lol

Because it makes sense for them to get a asset like him to keep till the deadline to keep you competitive then trade him for pieces that will fit around Curry and Klay. Also him and Curry are probably the worst defensive backcourt duo in the NBA rn

have sex

It's hard to have three starting caliber guards on one roster, especially when two aren't especially strong defenders. It just makes more sense to shore up the frontcourt a bit.

have sex

Attached: 3lSpqUP.jpg (640x356, 36K)

The warriors public stance has been that they have no plans of trading him. Of course, that's the only stance that they can take, seeing how they essentially just signed him.

tell me a song to sing in the shower

>tfw you thought that was just a street with a lot of trash

Attached: 1563724768593.jpg (512x512, 16K)

kek

plz dont bully the monkeys

ONE SPLIFF A DAY KEEPS DA EVIL AWAY
N
E

O
N
E

S
P
L
I
F
F

A

D
A
Y

K
E
E
P
S

D
A

E
V
I
L

A
W
A
Y

that shit is old bro

Attached: 1563561022516.jpg (700x700, 32K)

keep in mind you're messing with one of the larry associates. we strongly advise you to stop right away...

Attached: curru.jpg (628x352, 48K)

it's literally just one dude samefagging

youtube.com/watch?v=G6QjLLgeMME

i sing this song in the shower everymorning

Yeah watch out, they're going to throw plastic at you

>larry associates

Is this a gang or something?

i've been singing a lot more in the shower lately.

it's great but be careful, my sister's landlord put cameras in her shower to record her singing... i think he's trying to steal her music and make money off it

What music do you listen to?

Attached: g2wiRZR.png (1368x730, 144K)

I hate Kyle Kuzma. Nigga thinks he's hot shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=khMb3k-Wwvg

yah i'll keep my eyes open

Curry is the Chosen One.

Attached: BNG-L-WARRIORS-1224-124.jpg (1024x682, 176K)

Durant has a gf now bedposting isn't relevant

this nigga been hitting some bitches since day 1 he already had some bitch at the time of tweet fo sho

pics?

dont fucking ever ask me again what to sing in the shower EVER

I'm weird I listen to rap in my day to day but if I'm in the shower I find myself singing shit like Frank Sinatra sad songs and stuff like that and idk why I'm not depressed or anything. My playlist is all over the place.

I heard this in the Sopranos awhile ago and cant stop singing his shit now

youtube.com/watch?v=k7MJKVLGfoA

I know but he doesn't hide it anymore
The one hit wonder from like 6 years ago Sevyn Streeter

woah didn't know kd is domestic abuser, my respect for him has gone down dramatically... why haven't we canceled him on twitter yet for this do ppl not know he like to beat women?

Is this tripfag serious right now

Because there's nothing wrong with putting a bitch in her place

sopranos has great music i heard this song on some random episode and it's catchy as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=7nNjk4q_FGg

i listen to a lot of old songs too, i used to do it more often when i was younger tho, but i still do it, Sinatra is very fucking good to listen when you want to sleep, it's so calm, one of the old songs that i've been listening to lately:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgl-VRdXr7I

I miss Chris Bosh bros.....

Why can't Lebron have blood clots and retire?

Attached: 1563841718742m.jpg (1024x833, 67K)

i thought he had sickle cell anemia?

>Chris Bosh is leading a redemption team to glory in an alternate universe rn

Attached: 1563667573457.jpg (342x427, 74K)

bout to watch some hokuto no ken and sleep, good night

He always pretends to be retarded so I filtered hm years ago

Anons what do you listen when you are sitting at da edge of the bed? For me it's Oasis. Don't know why that shit makes me feel so sad but I like it.

He had blood clots in his lungs. The sickle cell, I thought that was Kayne West's nickname for Kim Kardashian's pussy?

youtube.com/watch?v=uQFVqltOXRg

Who's bathwater would you drink bros?

for me it's Bryce Dallas Howard

For me it's...

youtube.com/watch?v=3jHr5JbTeRY

Attached: 1562528618501.jpg (758x644, 64K)

for me it's

youtube.com/watch?v=xk9EuEwMKcM

Attached: 6.jpg (1538x2048, 312K)

Is Harry Giles the next Kevin Garnett?
twitter.com/Sports1140KHTK/status/1153380520438435841

Emma Watson
BDH
Rachel Nichols
The thicc girl from the cellphone commercials
Scarlett Johansson

Really anyone bitch that's thick, pretty much

Attached: 1563725011640.png (451x447, 345K)

Emma Watson is not thick bro

youtube.com/watch?v=ch3oW550adA

youtube.com/watch?v=J6Ppc_4Be5o

Good choice

For me, its Runaway

youtube.com/watch?v=mqpwDJpI3Rc

I know but she's cute with a nice ass. I should have said I'm a sucker for a nice ass and or juicy thighs.

Attached: 1553726688349.png (640x480, 601K)

>ayo he dummy thicc brehs

Attached: 1512194873730.png (403x448, 53K)

The latest post by Clips4lyfe really disturbed me.

If anyone has the time, please go read it.

I'm sorry u don't argree with my tastes in music bruh it's all subjective no need to get ur panties in aknot

no one cares

Fais gaffe, Chrisy!

Attached: paulie-walnuts-300x258.jpg (300x258, 22K)

>niggas hyping up thanasis and the other antetokoubro

idk about the lakers guy (he probably sucks, career was nothing special in college) but thanasis is definitely not a rotation player for nba. maybe bench on a bad team. yall remember kalathes on the grizzlies? he was an average to OK bench guy when conley was resting. Well kalathes is a better player than antetokoumpo

Alexis will be the second best. I believe he's still in high school??

not even top 5 pf

doesn't matter still won ship

raptors could finish last in the conference for next 20 years and it would still be sweet

>bitchmad raps haters

hahahahahahhaHAAHAHAHHAHA

Nah. The itch'll kick in around four or five years in. Being prepared for 20 is probably smart, though.

Lebron: Cowboy for game.
Ballmer: End of battle phase?

Attached: 718inAxo8pL._SY695_.jpg (414x606, 107K)

Night losers

People act like Ballmer having 48 billion dollars isnt relevant somehow. This is it folks. This guy is going to show you what happens when you empty as much money into a franchise as possible, potentially like we’ve never seen before in sports history. “Hey Kawhi, need that fancy piece of 100,000 dollar equipment? Here have a whole gym full of the most obscure, perfectly acquired equipment known to man. Oh whats that? You want a doms massage done by 5 of the hottest most successful massage therapists ever? Sure there you go. Same goes for everyone else on the team.”

How the fuck can anyone else compete? Like how far can having an unlimited amount of money in the NBA realistically take you with the advent of technology, medicine, etc. Already money put to bed the “no one wants to go to the Clippers” meme. Yeah, historically the team is one of the most dead of all time, and suffered from some of the most dumb management for too long, but now money has objectively bought literally everything you could hope for up to this point. The best FO “ive ever been around thays for sure” a new stadium, a team that is actually contender.

Even Jerry West jumped on and said “You know those 10 rings for the Lakers and 3 for the Warriors? Watch what comes next.” He even said its his last stop, so hed better make it good, and I think Mr. Clutch deliver as he seemingly always does. He has a fucking unlimited supply of money to “advise” however he wants. Just imagine that for a second. “I want you to help me win and you have an unlimited blank check in order to achieve it.”

The NBA needs to get rid of the salary cap.... I want to watch teams doing some "Yankees" shit. Balmer has definitely made some power moves but he is still limited by the cap. I would love to see him doing some crazy shit like offering Antetokoumpo a 300 million dollar contract just because he can. I want to see some crazy trades and buy outs going on.

Hes just two more years away from that I tell you.

Contrast this with the Lakers' front office, which is just comically incompetent at this stage. The Lakers exceptionalism draw is little more than a myth under this regime. If nothing changes, they are doomed to be the Knicks of the Western Conference by the time Lebald rides off into the sunset.

I don't think anyone actually thinks they're good or that they will be. I think people think them being on the team will be used as leverage to try to lure Giannis away at the end of his contract

literally the only leagues worth watching are draft and cap based. Even nba is not great with this, teams like Memphis and Charlotte are never going to win because of meme mentalities among players and muh legacy franchises

and also because Michael Jordan has no fucking idea how to run a sports franchise

Toronto just won a championship. Golden State just made the finals 5 years in a row after being a laughing stock for most of the franchise existence. San Antonio is one of the greatest dynasties in sports. Milwaukee, Utah and Denver could all win titles next year.

You always need luck, and you need more if you're a small market team, but any team with decent management is capable of winning a title in the NBA.

Manlet

>Memphis and Charlotte are never going to win because of meme mentalities among players and muh legacy franchises
Are you talking about Kemba here? Because he was more than justified in leaving. He did everything he could to make things easier for the hornets, and they just fucked up. You can't pin that on the players or the league's rules, the FO is just bad at playing the game. Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool that they stick with their guys that they've drafted, but they just continuously hand out ridiculous contracts that put them in a jam later.

>he can play all five positions
would really like to get my hands on whoever created that meme. never heard it used once before 2010... now it gets used to describe every player who isn't a pure 1-spot or 5-spot. lebron is literally the only player in history that it applies to

Attached: bob-dylan.jpg (269x284, 18K)

Only Alex doesn't.

Attached: 8984499.jpg (620x320, 35K)

I have a theory ever since I saw him ripping it on the dancefloor in da club with his players that he gets a deep-seated kick out of paying his team of ordinary players yuge contracts, maybe its connected to his sons being (worse than nba) average too, like it affirms his status as NBA daddy or something. Also he doesn't seem to care that much, he would rather play golf and smoke cigars and bang his Cuban waifu than be autistically good at GM
Toronto are midlevel and becoming a big team regardless of Kawhi going there and winning imo

Golden State situation was a once in a lifetime event, winning the lottery on the draft like that, Curry's development, and being in a position to get Durant, it won't ever happen to that extent ever again. They even got incredible luck in the playoffs. 15- cavs injuries. 16- OKC choking. 17- durant. 18- Houston choking and even more depleted cavs. 19- finally turned against them a bit after an insane run

I think it will become increasingly rare for championship teams to win without a big free agent signing as a "final piece of the puzzle" and I don't really see players doing that to go to Orlando, Memphis, Phoenix, Cleveland etc. Youre right to an extent but you need West or Hinkie tier brainiacs as ur GM to overcome the hurdle of being a "small market"
No, Kemba did nothing wrong, as above Charlotte could obviously be better run but doing that would change them from being suns tier to like Pacers or Bucks tier, theyll never be like the Lakers purely because of location and history, its a huge handicap

>Does this without being a blackhole on offense like Harden and Westbrick near you

Attached: apologize.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Smallball kind of makes that less significant. Combine that with positionless basketball and here we are. Versatility is the way of the future, old man.

i reckon both Simmons and giannis will reach Blake's shooting level by their late 20s, once they do they will be able to play every position as well, they basically already can except SG

I never hear it much for playing 1-5. But i do hear people say they can guard 1-5 which is fine.

Attached: 1466390830465.jpg (565x600, 101K)

nah he just fills out cap space with useless contracts. he wants to run the team as cheap as possible. kemba the best player he's had in years walked and he knew he was going to walk and didn't even shop him before free agency

Giannis might as he's actually shown improvement in his time in the league
simmons will never shoot even halfway decently

>Simmons

Let's start with hitting one single 3 this season then you can talk about his shooting.

Both Giannis and Griffin had already flashed the ability to shoot from deep. Simmons has yet to hit his 1st one entering his 3rd season, That's god awful.

Attached: 1466882749439.jpg (1874x1230, 110K)

Too early to tell with simmons, it will be more clear after next postseason since he will be shooting a lot more this coming season. It's obvious that it's largely mental. He is a bad shooter but can knock down open shots. Giannis is also a really bad shooter but doesnt hold back. Simmons won't be holding back anymore and he's actually introducing it to his game

Both legit shots he took last season (every other one was a heave) rimmed in and out. It's honestly overblown due to the fact that he doesnt shoot at all unless the clock is expiring, because he thinks its a low percentage play, which it is.

I will bet you guys 10 bucks that he will nail a triple or face up long middy in the first game of the season.

Simmons will be the MVP and MIP next year.

it's that he doesn't shoot the 3 at all, and he also doesn't take many midrange shots, and is really bad at those also, and also he's not a good FT shooter

>Has not even hit a single 3
>Probably no mid range shots either
>Awful FT%
>literally useless unless he's rolling to the rim on dribble handoffs

He's Dwight Howard with lighter skin and some handles. He has to you know.....Prove he can shoot first like in a NBA game. I've seen videos of Howard knocking down free throws like they are nothing....in practice. Never in a game.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1163x270, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qnRLmSd4V58

Attached: LBJ.jpg (659x740, 174K)

His midrange was better his rookie year I think when he had a more open approach. Last season with the different team I don't think he pulled up hardly ever, all his makes were basically fades. His free throw improved though, I think he can get it up to about 65 next year. Lebron and giannis are only like low 70s. If he can get near that it will make more of a difference because he won't be avoiding fouls on drives. There isn't much point discussing this until the season starts desu
Watch his highlights at Houston early in his rookie year he made several just in that game. That was before he shut it off. Also the Dwight comparison is disingenous. "Some handles". He is extremely skilled at basically every aspect of the game except jump shooting. He is really a Magic clone and that will become obvious as he becomes more dominant each year

Magic had post moves and threw up a 42/15/7 as a rookie in a Finals Game 7 playing at C. Simmons can be the zoomer Magic or something

Why doesn't he just play center? I get that a tall guard gets good matchups, but he's holding them back on offense. He'd be better off as a passing 4 or 5, freeing up a guard spot for somebody who can actually do guard things.

Then again, none of philly's roster construction really makes any sense to me.

Morning friends

>duncan was a centre
>kobe was clutch
>hakeem wouldn't have repeated if mj didnt retire
>bill was better than wilt
>iverson was better than chauncey
>kat and booker are good
>oladipo isn't the best guard in the east
>the raptors wont make the ECF in 2020
>kawhi is better than lebron and kd
>the warriors arent a contender anymore

Attached: 1507232552324.jpg (211x239, 5K)

He might take one but no way that shit goes in. His form looks like absolute ass after working with some of the best shooting trainers all summer. Making 3s in an empty gym doesn't mean anything. Dwight and Shaq shoot well in empty gyms lol
Magic would never have 1 point in a playoff game at any point in his career.

Oladipo might have an argument if he didn't get injured so often. The best ability is availability and that nigga is made of glass.

him playing pg makes sense, unlike lebron he can guard them so they can size mog other teams. having him horford and embiid doesnt make sense. his roster should look like the bucks.

Simmons has some nice post moves. His jab step into a hook or finger roll is deadly. I don't think he'll have a Magic tier career but the comparison is valid. He also has monster games when Embiid is out, easily dropped like 34 vs the Nets. He is underrated because of the shooting meme, like I said he isn't as good as magic (yet) but that's the best comparison for him
Because he's an elite passer, can get crazy matchups on both ends and plays with the best (or equal best with Jokic) big in the league, embiid

The roster seems really weird but it's not as wacky after closer inspection, Richardson and Harris are great fits, Horford is extremely versatile and team-positive and addresses huge problems with helping Embiid. The only glaring issue is Ben being unable to function off ball but im pretty sure that will become less and less of a problem over time

YES.

WE.

DID.

Attached: 74D86940-BBC5-480E-B13D-6D232E8F4AD0.jpg (554x400, 101K)

i always check this general in the morning when i wake up, wasup nigga?

are there people out there who really think it's wrong to want to brutally fuck sophia diamond?

Lakers? More like Fakers

Attached: big slab of meat.jpg (241x209, 7K)

>Top FA of 2020 is Draymond Green
>Team with most cap space in 2020 are the Cavs

Attached: fe60c668fd2c12dc1009f5ab23920075.jpg (408x612, 52K)

Literally who can stop my defending NBA Champions Rapties??

PELICANS will win their first title in 2022-23, cap this shit.

God I need to learn how to filter fans from irrelevant teams...

>The only glaring issue is Ben being unable to function off ball but im pretty sure that will become less and less of a problem over time

There's just no reason that I can see to think that it's going to become less of a problem. Obviously he's still young but he's made no real progress in that respect and his poor FT% is a red light in terms of his long-term ability as a shooter. He's still a really good player without that but it's a glaring flaw.

Choosing to prioritize defense instead of spacing isn't, like, objectively wrong or anything. It's a choice. The roster doesn't do a good job of maximizing Simmons' skillset and value but it does have a lot of talent and quality. Having lots of BBIQ guys who can make shots and defend is good

HAD HIT RECORDS ON THE DEMO

DID YALL BOYS NOT GET THE MEMO

Attached: 036386D4-76F4-4D51-88DC-9F231502700E.jpg (520x400, 49K)

>Actually comparing a HOFer with a guy 2 years into his career only because Magic Johnson was a bad shooter while Ben Simmons CAN'T shoot

Not to mention back Magic played in a era where not being able to shoot was not fatal. Now it is. Magic was better in every area. His post game was more than having a height mismatch. He had moves that not many bigs have today. And the flair he played with was one of a kind.

In today's game without a outside game and awful Free Throw numbers, Ben Simmons is a a talented PF playing out of position.

youtube.com/watch?v=PNwp1wAfg0A

Attached: 1563720430196.jpg (512x512, 12K)

>4 Power forwards and a Shooting guard is your starting 5
>Not retaining Jimmy Butler or JJ Reddick
>Pay Tobias Harris and Ben Simmons max contracts

Are the 76ers retarded?

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-151500_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 555K)

>five hundred and eighty one million dollars

Attached: 1563669467452.png (399x582, 525K)

after next season are they gonna be stuck in the tax for 3 years?

Cringe.

Attached: 1547029295042.jpg (1080x1350, 298K)

It certainly appears so.

How lond do we think it will take before they have to blow up this roster and restart "The process". My guess next offseason.

I dont get why they dont cash out Ben Simmons now and go grab Chris Paul for him plus they could probably get more assets like Galo and that one Black German PG and some draft picks for Simmons. I know 76ersfags may not like that move but it would make them a real threat and championship contender this year and the next 2-3 years

it'll be some sweet tears

Attached: 1560484397706.jpg (240x360, 74K)

>soon

Attached: Giannis-Antetokounmpo-3.jpg (1520x855, 376K)

Remember when all of /nba/ got btfo by my dinos winning the chip?

>1-0
>2-0
>2-1
>2-2
>2-3
>2-4

What did Milchokee mean by this?

blacks have extraordinarily high rates of infidelity (female) so its likely his dad was a cuck
ratings are down, the league is losing popularity I don’t think it will survive without some monolithic star unless they whore out to third world markets

Dennis Rodman is the only player it applied to defensively, LeBron and Magic on offense, Durant could technically play 1-5 if he did not need to defend any seriously strong bigs or crash the boards much

Do people hare really rate Giannis?

i rate him #2 in the nba

How the hell is he top 5?

let's see who's better
harden, kawhi, curry, lebron is debatable, AD as well, KD isn't relavent
top 5 isn't ridiculous

Because he's by far the best defender of all the top players unless you consider Embiid to be a top player. only small brains think Kawhi is better on defense. he's also pretty much one of the most efficient 27 ppg guys in history and an elite rebounder and even an elite distributor for his position.. low IQ people rate him outside the top 3.

*relevant, fuck

Reminder that Michael Jordan is the GOAT and the only other player to ever come close to him is Kobe but he fell short.
Annnnnd no "star" player in the NBA currently will ever even be able to compete with them because they have each respectively destroyed their own legacies by forming superteams and still failing in the finals.

So

1. Michael Jordan
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Who cares
99999999999. LeGm James

Attached: f5c5ea3c0a32d039b047ecf767ccb222.jpg (600x1067, 97K)

>How lond do we think it will take before they have to blow up this roster and restart "The process". My guess next offseason.

You are dumb. This is dumb. I'm not even a Sixers fan but Jesus this is dumb.

>I dont get why they dont cash out Ben Simmons now and go grab Chris Paul for him plus they could probably get more assets like Galo and that one Black German PG and some draft picks for Simmons.

Chris Paul has 1, maybe 2 years left in his career, Gallo has had like 1 healthy season ever, and Schroder has never been any good. Even if we know Simmons is limited, he still does a lot of things really well, and is 22, instead of 34. That's why they're not going to dump Simmons for Chris Paul. This is such a stupid trade idea. It would make them better for 1 year, and then much worse for the 5 to 6 years after that.

>harden
lol

Kobe isn't even the second best Laker of all time

>Kobe isn't even the fourth best Laker of all time

More like LeBoring Lame

LeGroin Strains

my nigga kd finna be ready to play before the playoffs start. hes on that stuff bron is on.

Attached: durchad.jpg (1024x1018, 166K)

Yeah, probably correct

Just say steroids

more like 2 centers, 2 power forwards and 1 small forward is their starting 5

>skinnyfag beta
Cringe

Is Karl Anthony Towns the next Dirk or is Kristaps Porzingis?

Too soft to be either of them.

Tacko and Grant meeting a soccer guy

Attached: 16365370-0-image-a-11_1563836884179.jpg (634x634, 53K)

Jokic is the next Dirk

Hardens great, just cant into playoffs

fun fact: Jokic actually scores the same amount of points per 100 possessions as Dirk did at age 23, despite scoring not even being considered his biggest strength. Jokic is a god

Wait until he turns that flab into muscle whooo boi

>you dumb!

What a argument.

Let me educate you in the mind of a owner in the NBA.

If your gonna hand out 3-4 max or 100+ million dollar contracts pay into the luxury tax, with the fanbase they have. The expectation is now to win a championship and nothing else.
Right now with the way that roster is constructed come playoff time when it matters they are right where they were last year 3rd or 4th best team in the East and it might be generous to say that considering Butler and JJ walked out the building.
The window for this roster to win a championship is gotta be around 3-4 years. This is why you make the move for Chris Paul. You would get back assets for Simmons, that you then try to flip and acquire more shooters OR you then go talk to the Wizards about my boy Bradley Beal and offer them a package built around what you get from OKC plus maybe some of your own assets and that's better than what they have been offered so far in my opinion.

That would give you a legit all star roster we've never seen before

PG. Chris Paul
SG. Bradley Beal
SF. Josh Richardson
PF. Al Horford
C. Joel Embiid

That roster would murder the NBA and without a doubt, that checks every box on what you would possibly need to win a ring. You could make every move I just explained above. If a owner is gonna pay out half a billion dollars or more you ought to be aiming for a championship and multiple championships if you can do it.

I'm done hearing about Ben Simmons jumper every offseason only for him to shoot just as terrible as the year before. His PR team has done this now 3 years running with him shooting over scrubs in NOT a NBA game, only for him to join the brick layers union 2 3 point attempts into the season. His game is flawed let that be someone else's problem.

Attached: D_mqW3PUYAEFz6b.jpg (750x1334, 98K)

Jokic is a fusion of Vlade Divac and Tim Duncan

Attached: DGUpVqKV0AA0iBg.jpg (700x700, 127K)

OH NO NO NO!

Attached: SmartSelect_20190711-183323_Chrome.jpg (1421x1108, 268K)

Nobody was winning besides the celtics in the 60s.

1st of all, if I'm the Sixers owner over the next several years, my attitude is - we have a really, really good team that's a home court advantage team in the playoffs every year for the next several years. We have a bunch of young guys who could conceivably improve in a significant way. And you never know what kind of trades are going to become available next year, the year after, the year after that. So I would be completely fine with where the Sixers are right now.

>The window for this roster to win a championship is gotta be around 3-4 years. This is why you make the move for Chris Paul. You would get back assets for Simmons, that you then try to flip and acquire more shooters OR you then go talk to the Wizards about my boy Bradley Beal and offer them a package built around what you get from OKC plus maybe some of your own assets and that's better than what they have been offered so far in my opinion.

Why is the window 3-4 years? Simmons is 23, Embiid is 25. And why does that justify adding Chris Paul, who has 1-2 years left in his career?

We already know what assets you're going to get in a Simmons trade for Chris Paul. It's not nearly enough to make up for what you lose after CP3 retires in 2 years, let alone enough to justify trading for Bradley Beal. I agree that, in some fantasy world where they can trade Simmons for Chris Paul and Bradley Beal (and not take on John Wall's contract), they should definitely do that. But I don't think there's any such deal that exists.

I agree that Ben Simmons game is flawed and its annoying and his PR people are annoying but that doesn't justify trading away a 22 year old who can score, pass and defend the way Simmons can. Let alone saying that they're going to blow the team up after this year. That's what's dumb.

I love Jokic but he's not close to Duncan as a defender

>Sacramento: 1
>Milwaukee: 1
>Philly: 3
>Washington: 1
>Toronto: 1
>Detroit: 2
That's 9, you fucking casual. Not all championships were won by the Lakers and Celtics, you fucking imbecile.

>Magic hurt the Lakers' chance at getting Kawhi
si.com/nba/2019/07/23/magic-johnson-lakers-kawhi-leonard-meeting-free-agency-clippers

Is he a brainlet for leaking or did he sabotage the Lakers? Why would he in his right mind help them?
oh my fucking god hahahaha

exactly why i dont rate bill russell.

true but jokic is sneaky good on defense, nuggets were a top 10 defensive team last year despite injuries to some of their best defenders.

Magic exists to serve Magic and nothing more.

i just want to know why the hell lakers fans thought a former employee would do them any favors and not purposely leak

do people here follow more than 2 sports? i only follow basketball and football mostly. when it comes to the nba i am an expert and root for my favorite players. when it comes to the nfl i am a casual and root for a single team.

This is so dumb. Kawhi knew he was going to the Clippers the whole time.

Attached: Randall.jpg (500x557, 44K)

Attached: EAKjcgFU0AEwQi5.jpg (600x900, 44K)

Russell generally carried the rest of his supporting cast and not the other way around though. Hondo and Sam Jones are the only ones who were really good in their own right. and Chamberlain had talent around him too, even in the 60s he had Arizin with the Warriors and Chet Walker and Hal Greer with the Sixers. And there were other good teams in the 60s too. Russell was the biggest reason the Celtics were better than all those teams.

dunno. having known people like him irl ive never liked him. theyre vampires and suck away your time and energy only to suit themselves.

True. Jokic has good instincts, really good rebounder, but he's so slow.

I follow NBA the most and casually follow baseball and soccer. Baseball is too boring to take that seriously and I don't have a soccer team to root for.

I don't think he goes to the Clips if there's no PG trade honestly

NBA and NHL. The hour long 4th quarters and constant ads in basketball are why I don't have tolerance to add NFL to the list.

Just saw an ICE van doing stops on Alondra Blvd. Avoid going out for now, Lakebros. Feel free to share and please stay safe.

what do you guys think of the young lads on my spuds?

Post this to /pol/ for lols

that sucks that your two favorite leagues play at the exact same time

Watch basketball ((seriously)), and sometimes soccer, volley or any variants of these 3 I see on tv or youtube

duncan is literally the reason anyone knows popovich's name

it does. but it gives me time to catch up on the backlog of Womens Indoor Volleyball. one of the few sports women play that still plays at high speed plus you have giantesses and delicious butts on every position.

>top Lolkers
1.magic
2.Shaq
3.Wilt
4.West
5.Baylor.
6.Kareem
7.worthy
8.Kobr
9.Fischer
10.Horry

Attached: 1549844764487.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

What if Pop had Nash, Kobe and Malone instead of Parker, Manu and Ginobili?

Damn she would make a great "Sansa" not that Sophie Turner slag

>Pop

Attached: 1562212195486.png (293x396, 247K)

Literally who can stop my Rapties? Who?????

Imagine if Kawhi did the airplane after hitting the shot over Embiid

Did you think posting nigger blacked cuck shit was funny in your head?

Can you repeat the question?

>clippers tried to get harden
Morey laughed before hanging the phone

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1-01.jpg (550x550, 83K)

Why are mutts so obsessed with cuckoldry? Piss off.

Just pointing out Pop is a cuck. What's your fucking problem?

What's your favorite memory of the 2009-2019 OKC Thunder?

streamable.com/8ggtw

somehow durant lets it go

please seek professional help

Geroge makin?

LeBron getting his first ring lol

is the nba scared of fiba

If he develops some shooting range look out!

youtube.com/watch?v=IKTdM1Ctm-Y

check out this highlight reel, he hits the shot clock almost every time, great accuracy

>This past week, Oklahoma City police filed a search warrant to get information about a person who left two threatening voicemails in the general mailbox for the Oklahoma City Thunder. That person made the calls shortly after 1 a.m. on July 6 from a number with a Georgia area code—though the caller claimed to be from Virginia. The warrant was first reported by KOCO-TV in Oklahoma City.

>According to transcripts of the voicemails included in the warrant, the person in question appeared to be upset about the way the Thunder have dismantled the team over the last couple years, calling the organization “the dumbest, motherfuckin NBA association I ever heard of.” The caller then cited the team letting go of Carmelo Anthony, trading Paul George (to the Clippers) and Russell Westbrook (to the Rockets), and keeping Raymond Felton and Andre Roberson as the sources of frustration.

>The caller then made several threatening remarks which appear to be directed at head coach Billy Donovan and Thunder management. The caller said he wants to “kill everybody,” hopes that Russell Westbrook returns to kill everyone in the organization, wants to spit on everyone’s mothers, urinate on their children, “beat the shit out of everybody[’s] kid that work there,” and bomb Oklahoma City if he were ever to visit.

>The caller then left another voicemail seven minutes later, at 1:19 a.m., where he acknowledged that what he said was “disrespectful shit,” but he stood by his comments. He then changed his tone on Westbrook and asked why the team didn’t trade him instead. At that point, the transcript reads “(male sounds like he is beginning to cry).” After calling Westbrook “a bum [...] a fucking bum,” he then turns his threats toward general manager Sam Presti. He starts with a standard “I hope you fuckin die, cuz,” then it becomes truly unhinged.

which one of you faggots was this

deadspin.com/cops-man-threatened-to-blow-up-oklahoma-city-because-t-1836583789

Attached: 1563591866980.png (703x1002, 416K)

Does he really weigh 240? I know he finally admitted he is 6'11" a few years back.

>The caller then cited the team letting go of Carmelo Anthony
Oh so he is dumb

Attached: 1562698301994.png (272x199, 80K)

They had John Havlicek during that run

kobe should give him his german connect.

>I hope yall whole city blow the fuck up shawty (inaudible words)

Attached: honknig.jpg (1607x968, 83K)

>coca cola man getting in good shape

Attached: Dl03_A0e_400x400.jpg (246x246, 14K)

Siakam boutta have a 40/20/20 season

nobody here likes the thunder lol

>[Sam Amick] “I truly believe that when Magic started telling the media about meeting he had with Kawhi & Dennis, that sealed the fate of the Lakers,” a person involved in the process told The Athletic. “That right there was when Dennis & Kawhi decided we can’t trust the Lakers as an organization."
[Sam Amick] “I truly believe that when Magic started telling the media about meeting he had with Kawhi & Dennis, that sealed the fate of the Lakers,” a person involved in the process told The Athletic. “That right there was when Dennis & Kawhi decided we can’t trust the Lakers as an organization."

Attached: 1401256268258.jpg (419x480, 81K)

theres a recent photo of him.. probably in this thread...where hes lookin good

Cringe
He'll get exposed as the #1 option and

Oops, wrong image

Attached: Timothy-%22Sean%22-McVeigh.jpg (400x559, 16K)

but look what happened to Kevin Love's game when he slimmed down

He was slim his last year in Minnesota and still put up incredible numbers. Kevin's game went down because he became a glorified role player in Cleveland. He still had moments as slim love in Cleveland where he put up Minnesota chunk love numbers. It's never a bad thing to not be a fatass

Rams coach???

>all this fake magic johnson damage control

Kawhi was gonna sign with the Lakers anyway had West didnt give up the future for PG. And he was never going back to Torcuckto to begin with. Yes Magic is a hack but Kawhi seemed fine with it, its just West is a fucking madman.

Analytics would tell you Ben Simmons is as good as he will get. He cant shoot and probably never will. It's the football equivalencey of like having a QB that cant throw but is a very good runner, the floor is the ceiling so to speak. You ever notice scrambling QBs play better very very early in their careers and shit later.

Let's say the 76ers take a step back and or the season doesn't end with a finals appearance with Ben Simmons still without a jumper. You're telling me with a straight face you still want him leading your team? I dont think so. "Blowing it up" means getting rid of Simmons/Tobias/Horford while keeping Embiid and Josh Richardson and you build around Embiid.

Also I say 3-4 years because your best player Embiid is a 7 foot tall human being that already has conditioning and injury problems. When it comes to centers they have problems with their feet and other numerous things. If your gonna win with him as your best player you might wanna do that while he's still healthy and in his prime.

WHO SDOPPIN AYDEE

Attached: 1562709360366.jpg (750x1000, 142K)

>Analytics would tell you Ben Simmons is as good as he will get
If (I know it's a big "if", but still) he gets even a hint of a jump shot he's instantly the best player in the league.

1. Magic
2. Shaq
3. Kobe
4. Wilt
5. Kareem
6. West
7. Worthy
8. Baylor
9. Fisher
10. Horry

How are the Raptors ever supposed to win anything in the playoffs? Pascal Siakam and Fred is gonna give them at least 27 wins so they won't get a top 7 pick and obviously they're not getting a quality 1st option all star type player in free agency. Thtat's just really fucked.

Embiid when he feels like it.

Damn he was fine. Why the fuck did the world let him down like that?

Toronto let kawhi bring his uncle to team meetings, let him have his own training staff, let him be a number 1 option, let him have his own medical team, let him sit out 30% of the season even though he wasn't injured, and they built a team around him that could coast the regular season to a 2 seed. Siakam, Vanvleet, and Lowry took a heavy load for kawhi in the finals against an injured warriors team. He won a ring and the entire country embraced him. And now he left them and fucked their franchise over because he was waiting for the Clippers to trade for Paul George.

KD be like

Attached: legpress.jpg (480x640, 70K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 3.28.28 PM.png (1406x1492, 340K)

He's literally autistic, don't forget.

Oh and they traded their franchise star for him who actually wanted to be there. They spent their entire year sucking his cock from the back with masai, nurse, and teammates gassing him up and did everything they could and they achieved the ultimate goal of winning the ring and he still left.

Yea. He probably doesn't realize he was drafted onto a team of 4 Hof'ers and won a ring against a crippled Heat team + LeBron. And he probably doesn't realize that Toronto were previous top seeds in the east and he won a ring against the warriors where Durant played 11 minutes.

Bros I just got measured and I'm officially 5'11 without shoes.

Does that mean I'm 6'0 with shoes? Please tell me I'm not king of the manlets....

>this amount of cope
lol

>If Teboq can throw......

If a QB cant throw 3 years into his career he cant throw. Same can be said about Simmons with shooting and having a 180 million dollar contract.

If I'm a 76ers fan, and he has no jumper still by the beginning of the season. I want him gone. You simply cannot be a guard and not be able to shoot.

I want to remind you we're talking about a player that DOESN'T HAVE A JUMPER AT ALL. His mechanics are fatally flawed. It's like Shaq with Free throws or if you were to try to teach DeAndre Jordan to shoot 3's. He would never be better than a bad shooter and more than likely him thinking too much would be detrimental to the rest of his game.

A good GM would cash this nigga out now.

he isnt a guard though, he's leBron without a shot. Point forward

I agree that Simmons has flaws as a player, and I agree that it's unlikely that he becomes a really excellent shooter. But that doesn't mean that a trade for CP3, Gallinari, and Schroder makes any sense at all. That would not make the situation better in any way. It makes you slightly better next year and then way worse after that.

I don't really see what return you can get for Simmons that does improve the situation that much. And I think people talk way too much about Simmons' limitations. He is still a player that helps you win without a jump shot. You shouldn't trade him for trash. And, yeah, okay, say the season ends with the Sixers losing in the conference finals. I am not going to panic trade Simmons and Harris because they made the conference finals instead of the finals.

Kawhi never wanted to play in Toronto and he carried their asses to a ring anyway

he doesn't owe them shit

He plays point guard

I mean
where the fuck should I
really even start?

Attached: DbAZrQ7W0AALS03.jpg (1032x1200, 253K)

The Achilles isn't in the knee

I saying you get those two other players plus some of those 300 draft picks OKC has then flip them plus some picks in a deal for Beal. You do that deal and guess what you now have made yourself the runaway favorites in the NBA for at least this season and next. You dont wanna win some rings? You wont win any with the way your team is currently constructed.

Ben Simmons CAN help you win on a championship team but not as the primary ball handler (Can't close) and he sure as hell cant be your best player. He also needs to stay at PF. But the 76ers are not built that way.

disgusting all around. then again, my favorite team was the Timberwolves before they got that shitter KAT and Wiggins.

King of the Manlets is 6'2 or 6'3. You're well below that.

These are the times, level number 9
Look up in the sky, 10 is on the way

>I saying you get those two other players plus some of those 300 draft picks OKC has then flip them plus some picks in a deal for Beal. You do that deal and guess what you now have made yourself the runaway favorites in the NBA for at least this season and next.

it just seems weird to blast their team construction on the basis of a fantasy trade that exists primarily in your head and wouldn't happen. why would the Thunder give up CP3 *and* enough picks to get Beal for Simmons? why would the Wizards give up on their stated position of trying to get Wall involved in a trade?

real Bill Simmons shit man

Attached: 23849234932.jpg (1000x684, 130K)

Should be 90 tho

Attached: 45454.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Lmao

If you got big guns throw 'em up
Break that ho, split that dutch
Stick 'em up, bitch, stick 'em up
We don't give a fuck

Attached: 1539194257195.jpg (702x686, 57K)

if u buy a boost it can b ;)

Why do people care about 2k ratings the only modes people play are the career modes and the myteam mode where every player gets a 90+ card eventually

why does anybody care
they change the ratings every couple of weeks once the game is released

BRO THEY SNUBBED MY MAN D ROSE! HOW QUICK THEY ARE TO FORGET....THE DISRESPECT. THOUGHTS?

And you can change the ratings yourself

Tatum should be a 76 and no higher

rent free

are they going to make devin booker a 99?
they love that guy for some reason

Is Carmelo even in 2k20? lmao

what's his rating?

Attached: 1562619109360.jpg (600x781, 245K)

he will be in the free agent pool at around mid/high 70s

Yea as a free agent. I believe deron Williams was still in the most recent jawn. Melo is probably 72-75

85 is about right. Good player with a high ceiling, but let him earn it first.

strawpoll.me/18365433
strawpoll.me/18365433
strawpoll.me/18365433

free agent rated 77 overall

Bros why does my fat 41 yr old manager turn me on? Literally had a boner while I was talking to her in her office.

I think it’s because she’s not an obese/disgusting fat and I haven’t had sex in a year

85 is solid. he's basically jason terry minus the pure scoring ability and plus athleticism. still weak on D
for comparison JET is an 85 on the championship Mavs classics team

Who?

How is that even a question? lol

fatties sometimes have very cute faces which makes up for their fattitude

i think klove is arguable because people can bitch about bird playing in a different era
i personally think the only other real contender is west

luka doncic

Kevin Love is not really very good though

Overall influence in the NBA? West is an unparalleled success. Directly or indirectly responsible for 14 Championships, thats insane

Chauncey Billups said he is more concerned with scoring 30 points and losing than scoring 20 and winning. Sad!

I can sense Celtics fags ITT

Attached: 567686748674964.jpg (473x387, 20K)

fat K Love > vegan looking K Love

>fat K Love > vegan looking K Love
Fat k love was a statpadder. Vegan love is an nba champion

Attached: lmao_0.jpg (420x431, 18K)

You now remember Nikola Pekovic

Why? Because they would get a young player who has time to develop on a bad team which would be good because championship/MVP expectations would drop and plus as much as I dont believe in his long term ability he still has good value. Also OKC is no longer involved. Your trade with Beal, this would be a separate trade because you dont need to include 3 teams. Not unless you want to.

>a fantasy trade that exists primarily in your head

If ideas like mine existed in the head of anyone in your front office, maybe you would won a championship in the last 30+ years. I dont know what you want me to say, sorry the 76ers are amongst the worst run organizations in the last couple of decades? That's why no one wants to go there and pretty much every player drafted or traded there wants out.

I cant even remotely begin to understand or justify paying half billion dollars for 4 players that clearly wont work together. Just like the Rockets and even your roster last year. It looks good on paper but wont work because the pieces simply dont fit together.

No I don't

>why yes I play fairytale GM all summer, how did u know

Attached: 51137515_308739189786550_5387828693396227387_n.jpg (750x750, 126K)

aint that that shitty 5/10 reporter that /nba/ had an obsession with like half a decade ago?

uhh dude is practically spreading her butt cheeks

>Simmons only hit 21 shots out if the paint last season

That's gonna be a yikes! from me dawg

Attached: D_fuORPXsAAGUhv.jpg (326x326, 19K)

I saw a video of Simmons hitting fadeaway jumpers in an empty gym with 1 defender playing half ass defense.

Is he evolving bros?

Attached: 1550713921137.jpg (600x399, 130K)

>Lose argument while being a armchair (that's what it's called retard) GM

>"why yes I play fairytale GM all summer, how did u know"

"Pukeadelphia was a mistake."

Attached: 1551486131550.png (537x537, 181K)

Play now is the best mode. You just pick your favorite team. There's no ptw it's all skill and knowledge of the game.

Where did all this high brow basketball analyzing come from the last few weeks? Usually all we get in here is breaking news Twitter posts, brainlet opinions, pictures of Rachel Nichols and retarded forced memes.

Attached: 1553126695526.png (1349x708, 73K)

me raptor

>mfw the absolute shock that a gay nigger in Magic was the true cancer all along

Are the PS4/Xbox One generation NBA 2K games good? I mostly play NBA 2k13 and 2K18 on Xbox 360.

>u now remember [insert mediocre slav name]

They have better graphics but I don't think the gameplay is a big difference.

I've been posting more recently

why would magic help the lakers? this was extremely predictable

who the fuck can stop us?

2021 NBA champs

Attached: we.jpg (628x713, 77K)

peko waddnt mediocre tho, just really injury prone due to being a 7 ft 150 kg center

plus the guy packs more heat than gilbert arenas i think they found an RPG in his fucking car or something

Literally nobody

Potential starting lineup.

I'm salivating. Masai do your work!

Attached: 1213313.jpg (1800x1262, 180K)

based kanter

i miss him already blazersbros, fuck a white side

Attached: 1.jpg (620x311, 32K)

ben simmons RoTY off the bench

When is Jerry West getting his medal from President Trump?

>who the fuck can stop us?

Waking up.

Attached: aiportraits_1563741945.jpg (1024x512, 97K)

We're into anal here.
Analytics

>erdoshit dead of a heart attack
I fucking wish

Vlade Divac
Andrei Kirilenko
Toni Kukoč
Predrag Stojaković
Dražen Petrović
Nikola Jokić
Jusuf Nurkić
Goran Dragić

everybody else is mediocre

tfw u realize Arvydas Sabonis isnt a slav

you forget many players m8

radja, vrankovic, bogdanovic, doncic, vucevic is a fucking all star etc

Where my /portland/ bros at?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x404, 3.15M)

Marcin gortat

Keep doubting my Rapties....we finna dab on you all in 19-20

K*whi was perfect on my Rapties. A solid squad of hard nosed players who only needed a real star to win a championship.

Enjoy the Shitters and eternal first round exit Paul George

milania, she's an actress. pretty funny too
youtube.com/watch?v=L3tNYY938dc

ngl Basketball is lit senpai

Paul George is worse than Pascal Siakam.

>Opposing executive on Hayward: “After it was clear Kyrie (Irving) was leaving, I told our owner that we could maybe grab Hayward for nothing if Boston tore it down. He’s owed a lot of money, but only a couple of years left. We made a call, but it got shut down quickly. I think Danny (Ainge) and Brad (Stevens) know what they have in Hayward for this year and going forward. He’s going to be really good again.”

>Opposing executive on Brown: “That’s the guy we wanted to steal. Our thought was ‘They have (Jayson) Tatum and (Gordon) Hayward and drafted another wing, maybe they are out on Brown’ and boy were we wrong. The conversation got about as far as the ‘Jay’ sound out of my mouth and they said ‘Neither Jayson or Jaylen are on the table for you’. So, yeah. They love that kid.”

Time to Win

Attached: Stronger.png (932x717, 896K)

All three can't thrive, someone has to sit

Ah yes, Paul George. He will surely help Kawhi win a chip for the Clippies.

Attached: C58F3D0E-BF63-4C11-8159-4207C95F8B3D.jpg (636x1675, 360K)

Brown will come off the bench. Shart will start

In 2019?

Don't worry bro. Gordon Hayward is still figuring it out.

on the bench HAHAHAhAHAHAHA

What was Toronto's playoffs history before Kawhi? lmao. What will it be now? Delusional cuck

Don't @t me.... fan of an irrelevant team.

>>"I think Danny (Ainge) and Brad (Stevens) know what they have in Hayward for this year and going forward. He’s going to be really good again.”
>
>
>Hyping up a 30 year old crippled white boy
The absolute state of the celcucks

Attached: celtics-cry-baby.jpg (480x358, 48K)

Imagine stunting the growth of your young player for an old damaged roleplayer

>Being a Cavs fan
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: bron_ring.jpg (572x715, 119K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

2019 NBA CHAMPS

Attached: 1561914483088.jpg (1010x672, 67K)

atleast Cleveland won a ring with Kyrie roflmao

First and last lmao. Welcome to the Shadow Realm... stay there.

>67 wins
>Lots of high fives

Attached: celtics-fans.jpg (640x360, 63K)

You so assmad we hanging up ANOTHER division championship banner

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1545532306681.png (558x785, 746K)

Just got beat by the Magic in 2k :(

>centre

ngl? wat dis, nigel?

First and last lmao, You guys should make an irrelevant team broship or some shit lmao
LeGoat and the refs won that ring, Not Byrie.

>Tristan Thompson:The East still runs through the Cavs
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 4554.jpg (1141x1396, 283K)

lakers and magic are just the gift that keeps on giving
lol

not gonna lie my based friend

imagine being from a city that has won like 12 rings since 2000 crying about Cavs and Raptors fans lmao. The boston insecurity is real. I understand it's frustrating thinking you're an actual competitor since paul pierce shit his pants but come on now, quit larping.

Attached: cedi_hot_chocolate.jpg (668x381, 55K)

thanks nigga

>Hard R

Attached: racism.jpg (659x288, 62K)

I know they've talked him up a lot, but it's good to see that they actually have some real faith in a comeback.

Attached: D1CQF5dXQAAm0Q6.jpg (2048x1536, 242K)

based if only the jannies would actually ban people for using that disgusting word

Pascal Siakam is low key bout to tear the league apart

Spurs fans so cool they're on there twice

\maybe a woman is smart. please, and i mean this, please go back to /pol/ and stop ruining our board

i honestly think you're retarded if you think pop isn't a good coach. and in such case, i'm sorry. maybe you can grab phil jackson after he's tabked an entire franchise and relied on 4 players

He's a good guy but he doesn't strike me as a good that can be a 1st option. He's more like a Gerald Wallace type player.

if rings is your goat metric than bill russell is the goat.
MJfags are so stupid.

why do people pretend chris paul is good
he sucks fucking dick. literally disappeared in the playoffs.

>bill russell is the goat
that's just objective fact, it's pretty implicit that you're all arguing over second place.