Fact:Filipinos are the most powerful race on earth

Fact:Filipinos are the most powerful race on earth

Attached: 4221396001_4757597496001_PACUIAO.jpg (480x270, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2015/01/17/cheat-sheet-states-with-most-food-stamps/21877399/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ahahahaha this was before you amerimutts legalized faggotry marriage, right? ahahahaha i remember you guys seething

lel. so he is no only a homophob but also a speciesist.

not*

Floyd would still whoop his ass.

Absolutely based

Based

Based

I always thought most Flips were a little faggy, with being so Catholic and looking like little twinks and everything.

Didn't your president Duerte admit to having a gay phase and then started kissing women in the audience to prove it? Lol.

Betcha wish you wouldn't have gotten your independence after the Spanish-American War. You'd be richer than Hong Kong now.

My president would kill your president

>Betcha wish you wouldn't have gotten your independence
Look at what Spain did to Latin America. Yeah, no thanks. If it was the US, we'd just end up like Puerto Rico, Hawaii, or worse. Maybe the Brits could've done a better job like they did with Hong Kong and Singapore. Damn the Brits were good at imperialism.

Absolutely BASED

>Didn't your president Duerte admit to having a gay phase

He did that in elementary or junior year i think, he's reason is for him to be near to the ladies and can kiss or hug them anytime

Lol

>Didn't your president Duerte admit to having a gay phase
Spotted the low IQ poster who can't understand when a man does bants.

Attached: 453d8b4205073cb12d7acb74f96e74416073ae06a26b9041caf7b03b68fbfa75.png (952x717, 262K)

>manletinos choose basketball as their main sport, despite the average male being about 5'4
>all their basketball players are military rape mixed babies, and they suck at it
>suck at every other sport
Why?

How come insulting flips as a mexican doesn't give a good punch? It's like you are insulting your own people.

Early pacman
>Beats up Asians

Middle pacman
>Beats up Mexicans

Late pacman
>Beats up Blacks

What a career

man is the animal

Not really. Mexico is top 16 in football and basketball, has a much bigger history than Philippines in boxing (you've had literally 2 boxers of note) and wins some medals at the olympics, at a least.

>blacks
He beat up an even more technically suspect zoomer mutt today.

:(

I'm not Filipino mexican. I'm the typical white canadian from alberta

1 Filipino boxer took on all the mexican greats and defeated them

>you've had literally 2 boxers of note
wat is
Pancho Villa (first ever Asian world champion)
Cerefino Garcia
Flash Elorde
Rolando Navarette
Gery Penalosa
Luisito Espinosa
Donnie Nietes
Brian Viloria
Nonito Donaire

and that's just off the top of my head, research before you talk shit wet back otherwise they won't give you any food stamps

and 2 mexicans beat him, so who cares

>they won't give you any food stamps
nice meme

usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2015/01/17/cheat-sheet-states-with-most-food-stamps/21877399/

California didnt even make the list and its full of mexicans lol

Attached: Food-Stamps-Race.jpg (548x411, 41K)

Based. Wetback btfo'd

Exactly, only Donaire (briefly) and Pacquiao were of any note. The others are literal who's.

imagine being concerned or disliking someone based on their legal consenting sexual preference in 2019. it's almost as pathetic as being racist.

please grow up

flips are the only good looking asians, dont bother arguing with me over this, you will lose

WRONG

its hapas

lol no

Attached: happas.png (1592x668, 65K)