This guy has billions of dollars. Why does he choose to look like this? Is it autism?

This guy has billions of dollars. Why does he choose to look like this? Is it autism?

Attached: Mark Davis.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBXgt4-UK5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>billions
nah

Mark Davis isn't really that wealthy. All of his fortune is whatever percentage of the Raiders he owns.

For a billion dollars I wouldn't care what the fuck I look like. Even if I JUSTed myself like him.

Attached: 1324624350330.jpg (842x815, 123K)

>billion dolla net worth
>your appearance being exactly how you want

pick one

He's worth $250 million

thiws desu. at that point who really gives a fuck.

poorest nfl owner actually
he has no billions

What about the Packers owner?

Gays and women

not really fair to count special needs people now is it

In denial about hair loss

at least he looks better than his late father did

because of their stadium situation, the raiders are a cash-poor organization. they can't pay bills until the NFL media rights funds hit their accounts. they've had to trade away great players because of this; when a team signs a player, the guaranteed portion of their salary must go on deposit with the league office.
their game-day operations are break-even at best, and NFL merch is divvied up between 31 teams (cowboys are exempt from revenue sharing for merch).
the davis family has no independent wealth. al was a coach/gm who wormed his way into a bootleg AFL team before the merger and wouldn't play nice with the blueblood owners. he always thought mark was a doofus and wouldn't even train him on how to run the team. and the rest of the owners are surprised mark can dress himself in the morning (quote from an espn article last year).

That's Shane Warne mate

Al was a fucking ghoul in the last 5 years of his life.

Attached: Al Davis.jpg (4896x3264, 2.94M)

First time I've seen this picture that close before.
Icky

good lord

youtube.com/watch?v=uBXgt4-UK5I

Wait, I knew they other owns though Mark was an idiot but I didn't think it was that bad lol.

sweet lord jesus in heaven

Attached: guys.jpg (222x227, 14K)