1,75m is the perfect height for a grown man. It is Nerman's height

1,75m is the perfect height for a grown man. It is Nerman's height.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 03.00.45.png (662x378, 129K)

manlet cope. 6'2" is widely recognized as the perfect height, look up how many celebs/rich/famous MEN are 6 foot 2

I'm 1.75 and it's over

>1.75m is the perfect height for a grown woman
FTFY

Attached: large-1503584192-16e6a2b9645411c7b88f7611fca28319.jpg (667x1000, 70K)

lmao for a girl
it's at least 1,90m for a man

manlet

Do short people have an advantage in football?

Other than C. Ronaldo I can't think of any great football player who are above 185cm.

Zlatan and cavani are tall, but being shorter just means you have a low center of gravity and generally youre faster. I dont think cr7 was that fast, he had those canons disguised as legs to compensate for the times he couldnt be faster than his opposition

Wrong, it's 6 ft without shoes.

"no"

you're a country of 150 cm flat-nosed goblins

If you're going to be a manlet at least do it properly and be 5'5 like me. The 5'6-5'9 grey zone is the worst place to be.

So are you

Always this retarded measurement
>I'm 6 pebbles and 35 cheerios

>muh metric system

fucking cope you manlet wog

but he doesn't look like a man, more like a edgy teenager

>imperial
fucking cuck lmao

>being this stupid
I was implying that he was a dumb wog for not being versed in both but it seems a dumber frog has entered the thread unaware that AUS uses metric.

you bow down to a far away granny tho

Why someone should know both?
> hey user since you already know how to measure things with a practical and reasonable system, you should also know how to measure stuffs using fucking apples and oranges
>"how long is your dick?", "1 apple and a half", "Meh", "b-b-but the a pretty big apple you know eheh"

you bow down to sub human invaders that your manlet president welcomed with open arms that led to your people ripping up the Champs-Élysées cobble stones and protesting for 34 weeks running. Deal with your own glass house before you throw stones.

>Why someone should know both?
because they're actually useful to someone who has a job that deals with international metrics.
>all this infantile apple and orange talk
embarrased for you lad, I thought you were better than France.

>They are actually useful
No they are not, it's just 2/3 countries that are too retarded to use the metrical system and that's it
> I thought you were better than France
Like I care about the opinion of an irrelevant and meaningless country

pay attention Guiseppe, I'm in import export so I need to know units of measurement to keep the world turning

>Like I care about the opinion of an irrelevant and meaningless country
based, France is totally useless I agree

manletinho detected

Think calling gaymar a "man" is a bit of a stretch

no, we bow down to nobody, but you bow down to a far away granny it's written in your constitution, cuck

>we bow down to nobody
nigga your entire nation is a white flag joke.

>we bow down to nobody

Attached: sacre bleu.jpg (474x337, 42K)

>lol look at that pic he invited some black dude for his leftist proaganda therefore your nation bow down to shitskins reeeee
lmao, you bow down to chinks AND to a far away granny, even your flag is cucked your entire people are

got him on a string lads, if only you used the anger you have towards my "irrelevant nation" to fix yours, we could be bro's. shame.

Attached: lel.jpg (900x506, 83K)

>we could be bro's
>coming from anglo flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was your last chance at frenship unfortunately, enjoy becoming the Congo xoxo

Attached: dios mio.jpg (900x600, 382K)

Manlet is a countrywise term.
I am 5 ft 9-10 (1,77) and im above average for Greek standards

who would want to be friend with hypocritical cunts like you lmao

STILL got him on a string lads, thank you Brazil friend for this opportunity to trigger frogs.

what could you do without us huh ?

i've always been curious about regional tastes, would you say that you and guys like you (of your above average Greek height) do better locally with women/profession/life wise than your shorter countrymen? I've had a few South American male friends come to AUS for holidays and they seem way more emotional when interacting with women but they all get laid like tile. Culture shock is incredible to me.

>what could you do without us huh ?
literally everything we've already been doing lmao. Why do you think I was upset at Italy? We value Italy MUCH more than France, I'm not even trying to troll now, you are a joke nation that Australians laugh at so we feel better that while our country is going down the drain that "at least we aren't France lol"

keep dancing pet.

Is 1,75m even considered human? I mean it’s barely above dwarf territory.

and you wonder why we believe you anglos are all fucking cunts ?
>muuuh i was just fucking insufferable why don't you appreciate "bants" with us, be a self hating faggot lol
top kek, the more funny is that you're such a beta you believe that answering at troll post makes you look stupid, but the truth is that you're just a cuck if you fall into such a mediocre conformism, you have nothing to win to insult foreign anons in your native language, i am the one who is enriched by that ;)

women: 170-180cm
men: 185-190cm

that is a fact

>answering at troll post makes you look stupid
it does, thanks for proving it, your anger over your failing nation is palpable, all your history, all your culture is eroding. As you let in ape after ape to destroy what was once a cultural beacon of Europe. No amount of shit you could sling at my "irrelevant" nation will ever compare to the cultural vandalism that has taken place in your country, you are and forever will be, an African joke.

keep dancing for me though frog, your anger is delicious while I wait for the next football game to start.

>it does
kek, you neets are funny, you believe anything written inhere has any kind of value that's pretty pathetic, even more when you do it on purpose in your mother tongue lmao

>you neets are funny
uh-oh frenchie is projecting!

do you like being my entertainment between games?

Attached: 100cc stat.jpg (300x300, 16K)

if it can confort you into your condition of neet and larp as an autist i'm up to it !

reply to me again pet, I know you want to.

le autist hon hon hon, see, i don't give a single fuck lmao, i am free, you're not, you're locked into a conformist behaviour that's pretty sad

183.5 cm (6’0”) barefoot is THE perfect male height. It’s the best mix of practical low center of gravity for balance and aesthetics

Attached: 0CCC6E72-481C-4A64-8B4D-00CD98FD7FC9.jpg (500x500, 96K)

>i am free, you're not
reply to me again like a good pet, pet.

i'll do until i'm fed up, for now i'm fine, i just spotted a triggered i can't let him go ;)

manlet cope

>n-no u
c'mon mate you can do better than this, I do this for fun.

is (fake) ronaldo really 187cm ?

and i do this to interact with native english speakers, but where i enrich myself you're just lowering your own expectations

I have zero expectation of you or your country, don't try and put yourself above me M'bappe and don't try and dodge the fact that you and your people were asleep so long that you allowed your once great country to be overrun by sub-Saharan invaders from across the Mediterranean. You can call me "triggered" all you want but facts are facts. Now be a good boy and reply to me again xx

you both are pathetic lmao

of course facts are facts, and the fact that you're triggered and resort to pol tier memes is kinda telling how you're lowering your expectations, i know you have nothing much to do as a neet but still, you have internet and free time that's sad to spend it being insufferable to foreign anons online hided behind your keyboard, see i replied once again, and i don't give a single fuck ;) in the end i have more opportunities to write in english you have more opportunities to find new insults.

>ireland

Never seen an Irish guy over 5’9

Cope

>u r le triggered XD
saying it over and over doesn't make it so

>being insufferable to foreign anons hided behind your keyboard
u mad

you should be thanking me for helping you with your bastardized English, frog. Now thank me.

out of my way manlets, 175cm BVLL coming through

Attached: 1539011728383.gif (300x577, 279K)

>tfw 1,77 in Germany

Attached: 1560866998385.jpg (697x721, 29K)

I am 172cm. I enjoy my height, makes me not stand out. I can hide behind things easier. Good for fitting inside small spaces.

men: 175-186
women: 172-183 (168 for cute and athletic)

average height there
taller than 40% of males
lower than 40%

You probably enjoy long flights more.

Umm...Peter Crouch, sweety?

what kind of media manager told him this would be a good look? fucking hell haha.

I’m 1.81 and I feel like a manlet, and when I see dutch tourists that feeling is amplified by a thousand

Have sex with eachother

Van Basten, Gullit, Henry, Zlatan

Whenever you see an athlete or actor listed as 5'9'', 90% of the time they're actually 5'7''.

Salah is also listed as 5'9'' btw

Attached: D5oRA_8WAAAhCPs.jpg (720x449, 42K)

If manlets are able to compete, it’s not a real sport

Good players, not great though.

>tfw 6'0"
>only very slightly above average
>see girls taller than me every day

>implying it's not 5'5" so you can have a taller mommy easily

Attached: 1390BBE5-A627-43BC-B7AA-CF4017972B3A.jpg (2000x1333, 591K)

shoo shoo mr skellington

sticc > thicc

>not being 187cm tall or taller
lmaoing at you tbqh desufam

>1.35m is the perfect height for a grown woman
FTFY

who is this pls tell me

he is not above 185

What is your definition of a great player?

Same bro, embrace the pacy but strong 6'0'' masterrace

this