I mean, in the USA they say the regular season is not important and I have to play my best and deliver in playoffs...

>I mean, in the USA they say the regular season is not important and I have to play my best and deliver in playoffs, but the difference between me and them is that I am always in playoff mode

absolutely based
he BTFO every single reporter today that said Vela was better than him

Attached: 1541825359748.jpg (630x472, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgyJR-1LYvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please keep your pathetic MLelS shit in the containment thread

lose weight

Attached: 1548885311092.png (595x292, 194K)

If Yuros won't accept him for who he is we'll adopt him

Seething Americucks btfo

mls should continue this model of ultra attacking garbage defense soccer. if you could start getting games to end like 5-4 americans would love it.

also loved vela getting btfo, he knows hes not better than a 37 year old zlatan. hes on the best team in the league and barely outperforming zlatan on a galaxy that wouldnt even be a playoff team without him.

achieve intercourse

>Zlatan keeps people noticing and discussing his fading career by shitting on the pub league he is destroying in
Clever marketing move tb.h

>mls should continue this model of ultra attacking garbage defense soccer
Interesting take desu. There's absolutely no reason why teams have to adhere to having four defenders, they could revive the oldschool formations and create a genuinely interesting league.

Attached: 2-3-5_(pyramid).svg.png (1280x1759, 126K)

there's a conspiracy theory that the MLS board doesn't allow better goalkeepers and defensive players so they can keep higher scoring matches

He's only in the MLS because he just wants to feel good about himself.

Perform sexual activities.
Zlatan is based as fuck

>in always in playoff mode
>doesnt win a title
Lmao alright

Sorry Americans don't like the sport because it's garbage honey. It's like saying you only like hockey because it has twice the scoring

In the other thread about Zlatan, the common criticism about him as a player seemed to be that he has selfish tendencies on the field.
It's obvious it's because he had to deal with too much bullshit from Yurocucks growing up so he thinks he has to go it alone against the world, and who can blame him?
That shit would have never happened in Burgerland because we actually know how to bring the best out of fiery yet talented individuals desu

Give me 3 other examples

Are you retarded? American sports athletes are some of the most arrogant in the world. MJ, Lebron, Brady, Phelps, Mayweather, Muhammad Ali etc.

Reminder, Zlatan has never scored a goal in the knockout stages of the Champions League

he doesnt care but
>barely outperforming
hes the fuckin goal AND assist leader in the league

Why is he so insecure?

Because of

>me and them
absolute faggot. there is quite a few of 'them' that came from the same euro leagues.

>He scored hattrick 2 days after said that
BASED.

the absolute state of Americants

that cant be true

THE REAPER OF BATON ROUGE

Why are you lying? Just say it's 'cause he never won the Champions League. That much is true.

Attacking players are much higher profile. If you’re trying to boost your league’s popularity you’d do much better signing Zlatan or Villa than Hummels or Boateng.
Honestly it’s the perfect retirement league. Taxes in the US are nothing compared to Europe so you’ll make comparable money. The schools in the US are the best in the world for people with money and older players mostly have school aged kids.
Look at what living in LA has done for Beckham’s celebrity. Can you imagine 40 year old Ronaldo living in Hollywood?

This is completely untrue.

Of what? If you're asking about successful yet controversial athletes there's going to be way more than 3 kek

Are YOU retarded? Who gives a shit when they're the best at what they do?
Had Zlatan taken up a Burger sport he could have easily been up there as well instead of just the very, very good player he is considered currently

he wishes he was Ronaldo so bad it's genuinely embarrassing. it always has been.

Don't we all?

Hes still a great player.

And then he will disappear in post season. So much for playoff mode all year

>only 10% of people get that he is clearly trolling

He has scored 5 goals in the round of 16 and 2 goals in quarter finals. Never scored in a semi final or final. Kek

He could literally go back and play in any top 10 team in Europe comfortably, at 37. What a beast. He's only behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's a lot more skilled than Ronaldo.

>he's a lot more skilled than Ronaldo.

Attached: FB7BC98E-4C3C-41E5-B7B2-851CBD012945.jpg (800x712, 102K)

Yes.

>He could literally go back and play in any top 10 team in Europe comfortably, at 37.
lol fuck no. He's right where he belongs unless he wants to go back to the farmers league to statpad

so wait
>zlatan is asked about the league top scorer vera
>he says he is better than vera even though vera is in his prime and he's 37
>proceeds to shit on the mls and tell everybody how good he is
>the very next game is against vera's side
>vera scores 2 and zlatan gets a hatrick and they win 3-2
is this what happened? that's fucking hilarious if true

THE ANNIHILATOR OF ALBUQUERQUE

He equates the MLS to being on the Swedish national team lol. This subhuman always finds a way to put someone down.

Exactly what happened lel

gain height

>Never scored in a semi final or final. Kek

neither has Messi since 2015

Messi literally scored a brace against Liverpoo last season, dumb paki

He's wrong, its the equivalent of a Ferrari racing toddlers on bicycles with training wheels. Seethe harder, MlelSoi cuck

he's based.

sharting all over american football, its teams, it's players, its media and its fans

attain coitus

Attain humanity, subhuman paki shitskin

This is true,tho.He is legit one of the most skillfull strikers ever.The only thing he ever lacked was being extremly pacey.
Tsu is just the goat tap in merchant and has supreme positioning and athleticism.

MLS is a true farmers league,tho.The top scorer is a Euroreject that couldn't make it and chose the easy way.
Zlatan just shat on him and the american media.Imagine getting btfo by 37year old man that had exploding knees 2 years ago.Vela is a nobody compared to Zlatan,even at 37 I would take Zlatan above him as an MLS team.

I'd like to remind everyone that Zlatan once kicked a teammate in the head on live television.

youtube.com/watch?v=CgyJR-1LYvE

And if that's not based I don't know what is.

if he doesnt win the title this will be embarrassing

>“They that control it. The owners. Do they want it to be big?”
>“In Europe, I can pick two clubs that make money. The rest don’t; they do it out of passion. Here, with the sports, you make money. That’s it. And I think with all the rules you have here, you are not boosting up the soccer.”
AMERICANS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>shitting on based Zlatan
lose weight

what are you talking about, he's great for the league

One of MLS's best players last year Miguel Almiron outplayed Messi at Copa America. It's not there yet but it's really only been around for 20 years and is one of the fastest growing leagues

No he did not, you absolute tard.

>muh Messi

>muh my little sawker muh newcastle benchwarmer is better than Messi!

He did that game though. Nobody is saying he's had a better career than Messi but it's what happened that game

That's Zlatan KINO for you.

No, he's only in the MLS because his wife wanted to live in the US and for some reason Zlatan does everything his wife says.