Here are the birthplaces of the 11 players that will probably win the Africa Cup of Nations tomorrow

Here are the birthplaces of the 11 players that will probably win the Africa Cup of Nations tomorrow

Attached: 1563455017-m6apjtongffj47esmmxh7ta7gi.jpg (1085x1280, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

valeursactuelles.com/societe/la-part-des-prenoms-arabes-passee-de-1-18-depuis-les-annees-1960-104411
ined.fr/fichier/s_rubrique/19585/document_.travail_2013_196_religion.fr.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek, this is getting ridiculous

Mon dieu...

Dual-nationality is a thing. Hope they win.

Speaking of which, how do Frogs feel about being the gravitational core for migrants from of all their former colonial possessions? Is it advantageous or costly thing for you and your hegemony?

(no this isn't /pol/shit.)

If you have migran

A better question is why despite all of our Mexicans, Koreans and west africans, we don't have a single world class player in our history

*If you have migrants, at least make use of them like France does

It's the football system they have in France that makes them successful.

Because mexicav, chinks, and niggers are no good at the sport. The GOATs are European and South American.

Also name one, just one, thing that west Africans are good at lmao. Now go back to redd*t you fucking ape.

>Be a country that has ONE popular mainstream sport
>Population of over 40 million
>Have to get a literal foreign country to produce the majority of its players
The fuck

Attached: ewww.png (696x661, 804K)

Algeria won the africa cup in the 90s without a single franco algerian

french youth academies are way better at developing talents

G-George Weah exists

Are you talking about France or Algeria?

France winning Algeria a continental cup

I thought they were only in the big cities. France is fucked.

I wonder, will Twitterfags get offended? France got flak for a lot less than that.

is there any country with the output of France in terms of producing players?

How long until France is majority Muslim?

brazil/argentina

never

I'd say 2060
But it'll only last a short while as non-muslim sub-saharans will take over soon after

2040 at the latest

Hard to know since they don’t release census numbers wonder why

The US declaring Protestantism a heresy and becoming a Mexican dependency is more likely.

For me it's Bretagne

>Also name one, just one, thing that west Africans are good at lmao.
manual labour

I like how most of these players aren't even Starters

Mexicans are better at it than niggers.

14/23, of course they aren't all starters, but your two best players, M'Bolhi and Mahrez, are.

in over 50 years muslims populated france between 10-15% of its population, muslim women make less and less children, in last survey it was established they contribute 0.1% growth of french population, too bad for you poltards your dream to see a muslim france is pretty much utopic

Based and berber pilled

Attached: 164986521.png (1000x1000, 231K)

england

>fucking poltards i'm telling you! france isn't getting invaded by muslims you racist ignorant infidel pigs

Attached: wp-1489182697386.jpg (1335x612, 191K)

Their migrants are giant fast niggers dum dum. Really useful for kicking farmers and running past technically gifted white boys. Soccer in America is for faggots like you that's why we have no world class soccer players.

wow
what happened to france?

The absolute state of Paris

quit being such an idiot about it, it’s because our elite athletes are all nigs that subscribe to the nig/rap culture who see soccer as a “gay sport for white kids”

JUST

Attached: ris.jpg (2714x1125, 1.49M)

Seriously if this is allowed what's the point of national teams anymore? At least French NT ngubus actually grew up in France, this is plain ridiculous.

>tells immigrants to go back to their country and make it better
>immigrants go back to their country and lead it to a continental championship

What more do you want?

Cringe

Rais M'Bolhi was dogshit in MLS 5 years ago, no way he's good now. Can he like only play for the national team?

he is shit and always have been , it's just the defence became really good he only catch cross

Are you looking forward to Algerian "fans" trashing the champs elysees again tonight?

>tfw we'll never find out exactly how many Africans live in France since the Frenchies are not allowed to ask this on their census

Even the ref is French...

Attached: D_tu0OyWkAA4IOt.jpg (828x1169, 56K)

>Koreans

This is a pretty stupid post and I like it

I dont the see the problem at all. They are Algerian citizens who were born outside the country.

Nothing ridiculous about it.

During womens world cup VAR seemed to be the only area where men where involved and in AFCON it seems to be VAR that is only using european refs

They are using euro VAR refs because they have more experience with it. Next AFCON, they will have an African VAR team.

>none born in england
i thought our academies were good at producing pacy black lads

Attached: file.png (1185x525, 94K)

There are some studies saying that there is 12% of Muslims in France so between 6 and 7 millions.

Call me cuck but this is not a problem for the long term If we stop immigration now.

Because 3rd generation immigrants will become atheist or only "believers" (they just do Ramadan and don't eat pork).

Futhermore, this population will be melt with the French so there will be mixed (BLACKED is not a même or fun fact "beurette" is the most searched category in France )

But for that we need to stop immigration to an acceptable quantity maybe 50 000 a year including the students and the True refugiees

Typical American retardness.

They were born, grew up in France and were trained in France, most (especially the best) played for France in U16 U19 etc..

They just "choose" Algeria because they are too bad to play for France or some choose to be workship like a God in Algeria (like Marhez) and maybe some (very rare) choose to please their family.

This "Algerian" team is more French than Algerian.

Even the staff is French! The first, the manager, is French. Like the kine, the med...

>Because 3rd generation immigrants will become atheist or only "believers" (they just do Ramadan and don't eat pork).
This is true.

god I hope they'll lose but as always when I root against something, it wins

>This "Algerian" team is more French than Algerian.
Other than their genes and heritage, they are French. Woah!

They’ll trash your country even harder Pierre

So when they commit crimes in ur country stop calling them Algerian or arab, they are clearly French.

True.
God, I thank the Germans for eliminate them in 2014.
France - Algeria in a round of 8 during a WC would finish in a civil war here.

t. brexit-refugee

Chérif Oudjani, born and raised in Lens, France.

they'd never allow it just like serbia-croatia

So true

>Because 3rd generation immigrants will become atheist or only "believers" (they just do Ramadan and don't eat pork).
lolno

>let me tell you about the behaviour of 3rd gen muslims in france
>under an asutrian flag
kek

3rd gen turks qualify for that criteria, monsieur.

Kickoff in 5 bongs 50 bings.

Reminder that you're on spee, if you want pol it's that way.

French Arabs get out of Africa

You can fuck off aswell

Why should they play for shitty racist colonizer now being invaded shithole France while they can play and win for their home country?

no, turks and north africans have nothing in common, turks open grocery stores, restaurants etc, north africans sell drugs and steal stuff, you know nothing

>turks open grocery stores, restaurants etc
LOL!

You have no idea how good you have it with Turks once you get to deal with Nafris

Some do its true. The others will open your throat for your leather shoes

you really don't know how bad things really are don't you

There is literally nothing wrong with this

Yes he's right, young french Muslims today are kufar, they steal, they do drugs, they don't pray, but NO PORK

it's already is senpai.
but the french "muslims" don't pray 5 times a day and do booze and drugs so that's more a mix between islam and western degeneracy

>fr*nch incels will stay at home jerking off instead of going out and fucking a drunk gros cul beurette
cringe

Attached: 49841CEA-3987-4412-8D0A-DB25151A81C5.jpg (890x593, 39K)

Attached: gearup.jpg (624x677, 161K)

valeursactuelles.com/societe/la-part-des-prenoms-arabes-passee-de-1-18-depuis-les-annees-1960-104411

They're already 1/5 of our kids.

>implying I won't
My dick is ready, time to bleach some beurettes

The literally only Algerian I know of here owns a restaurant.
Are you watching the game tonight?

No this is not true.
Children of unmixed couples muslim immigrants (about 2/3 of maghrebi immigrants marry each other) are slightly more religious than their parents.
Pic related for the % of not-religious among immigrants and their children.
Source : ined.fr/fichier/s_rubrique/19585/document_.travail_2013_196_religion.fr.pdf

Religion is on the rise among muslims.

Attached: Secularisation.png (779x604, 37K)

Yeah, but at least they will be butthurt rather than happy

based gros cul beurette poster

France won

I just wanna fuck an algerian qtl, lads

Attached: 65768754_211173473129881_4439888168802972925_n.jpg (1080x1350, 157K)

The real question is what will happen when France becomes a Muslim country?

Declaring your religion is on the rise
Following its principle is on the decline