Do you take this football thing too far aswell Yea Forums?

Do you take this football thing too far aswell Yea Forums?

Attached: Arshavin.jpg (827x471, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeltsin_Tejeda
reddit.com/r/germany/comments/6xezl7/what_is_the_joke_in_germany_around_the_name_kevin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post yfw 3015 is 4 years ago

2015* I mean

>looks 25
>still goes to year 1 class
lol

R-shavin could just be an ebonic name though.

Maybe one of his parent is russian, maybe he was born there. Has this bigot ever thought of that ?

That's small time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeltsin_Tejeda
I think South America is full of Lenins

Maybe she works there as a janitor.

As long as the writing and pronunciation of the name are correct there's nothing wrong with that

Raaah senpai look at this peng ting, swear down - Black queen seasons is upon us. Nah m8, should be illegal to be this piff, u kno. Oi Rasheed, take a look at fina arse ting, haha she aint no sket like that Julie u been smashing, haha, its jokes, allow it bruv. Oi mandem, u still up for going to a Westfield Maccers bruv?

Sent from iphone X

Way too many Lenins, a few Fidels, some Ernestos here and there, and if memory doesn't fail me, there even was a Stalin on the Venezuela NT back in the day.

For me, it's Adolfo "the third" Gaich

Attached: 03-30_1553964645.jpg (720x913, 100K)

No, foreign names with local surnames are horrible, specially when they're not from the same language family. If I see another Kevin López or Stephany Sánchez I'm going to vomit in their faces. And making up names is horrible too. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with Congolombians and Venezuelanos but they have to stop naming their kids Maikel, Darling Leidy, Usnavy, Yefferson and stuff like that.

based parents

Lol based

That's liddle R-shaw-veen. I dun know who 'is daddy is.

For me, it's Neeskens Kebano

bruv

Attached: D-WEe7gXUAAV-6S.jpg (554x1199, 92K)

Now imagine that your scotch/Irish forefathers were indentured servants in 19th c. America.

They just wanted some of that cheap brown sugar

Now you have the funniest collection of niggerized Irish names on the planet. And better yet your rape babies are Now mixing with them to give them even crazier names

18/05/2015

>Usnavy

based sudacas

>Brayan
>Brillit (Bridget)
>Güiliam
>Microsoft
>Astroboy De Dios

What about having a European last name and a local name? My surname is French, but my actual name is Hispanic.

>Kevin López
KEK

For me, it's Manuel Neuer.

I bet she has utterly gloomy tits, like a pancake in a plastic bag
Many such cases. Sad!

I don't know if it has any meaning, but arshavin is a dope ass name

>Usnavy
kkkkkkk

Here some names are low class depending on the surname.

Kevin is the worst name in the universe, unless you have an Irish Mc something surname, then it's acceptable

Walter is a pretty low class surname here, unless you have a German or British surname, then it's acceptable

Kevin, Jonathan, Jennifer, Jessica and Bryan (which may be misspelled as Braian or something like that) are the worst names when they are followed by a Spanish surname.

Arse Shavin?

>nigger
>works
lel

what timeline am i in now

Are you autistic?

niggers don't work, especially not for FREE!

Attached: 1548577373022.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Walter is a name linked to the Medieval nobility of both Britain and Italy, so once again South America is fucking brainless.
t. Chaucerian

>not the superior Valdemar

The problem here is not naming your kid after a footballer, but giving your kid a last name for a first name. Like Americans naming their kids Cooper or Anderson.

went to a&e in bristol like 10 years ago and their was this chavvy mum shouting "cristiano cristiano come here!"

what will you name your kid?
for me, it's Arjen Zinedine Da Silva

t. Kevin López

especially a women in a non-government job

For me, its TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Roberto Prosinečki da Silva Medina is the best one hahaha

>And making up names is horrible too
Aren't all names made up?

She looks like she fucks white guys

Mart Igor Wanchope

what if I name my kid
>LionelANO Messaldo
will that make you happy, incel?

Attached: BB8FBD76-39DE-45F4-B5A9-4E5B5498C23E.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

ok walt

Absolutely based

Are shavin'

for me, it's pic related

Attached: IMG_1651.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

So fuckin based!

I got a name after Vladimir Lenin, too.

In Croatia roughly speaking you can guess how much a family earns by what they name their kid. Christian/Slavic name = can afford a vacation. Some widly foreign name = human trash.

The Venezuelan and Dominican baseball players here in the US all have those weird made-up names yeah

Winchester

Based Yeltsin, no one here can pronounce that shit correctly

Communists during 50s in India loved to name their kids after Soviet leaders. There are politicians named Stalin, Marlene(Marx+Lenin) etc currently.

>mfw I know a Ryan Michael Ferreira

Attached: 113628.jpg (1337x1289, 63K)

If it's a girl, Uma Delícia. If it's a boy, Felipe. If it's another girl, Sopa de Macaco.

Krešimir
Držislav
Vesna
Tihana

>vomit IN their faces
How does that work exactly?

>Stephany Sánchez

Attached: 1556934926033.png (390x470, 6K)

>Kevin López
That's my mate's name

For me it's Leroy Sané.

my grandson is named Alexander after Alexander The Great of Macedon

KEK

For me it's the "Pest of Joao Pessoa", Bacteria.

>boy
Kevin, Jeremy, Jason
>girl
Jacqueline, Chantal, Monique

>tfw your ex is unironically called Monique
There's a reason why I left her

Don't forget that all the brazilian Maicon are dumb sudacas who thought that was the spelling for Michael.

DELETE

Dont, I'm getting flashbacks in london

Can you give some example names?

Madeinusa

For me, it’s Sporting Cristal. Based Incafags and their beer.

Every Krešimir and Tomislav I know of is well (or well enough) off as well as the vast majority of Ivan (John), Matija (Matthew), Juraj (George). Though to be fair I think Ivan is popular across the board. There are just so many of them.

'the great melting pot' does truely spawn some abominations. how come all the half white/black or smaller/larger mix always seem horrifically ugly or 8/10 beautiful with no in between?

>Kevin
you german niggers need to stop with this kevin shit

id name my son bergkamp

Kevin is a name that unironically has a cultural significance as *the* name of literal human trash. Just like Jacqueline and Chantal for women.

Not to go full nazi biology but it's most likely to do with random chance and our cultural biases,

Let's say a human feature is equal to 1 when its attractive, and 2 if its unattractive (for simplicity assume no middle ground)

And let's say that there are only 4 physical features a person can have (again for simplicity)

Because we consider certain races to be unattractive personally, all of their racial features to us are = 2

For our own race we do not see them through this racial bias so when we look at a large sample of people we see them as:
1211, 1111, 1221, 2211, 2222... and so on, just random strings of 1's and 2's, where we can see a lot more nuance, because we place equal value on the 1's and 2's so a 1122 person to us is decent looking

For a mixed race person with our racial bias against their physical characteristics when we see someone who is 1122, we see them as very ugly, because we heavily weight the values of those characteristics we consider 2's, I.e. for this case an equal number of 2's outweigh the 1's. Hope this makes sense

TLDR statistics and human bias towards their own group over others

mate I'm not reading that stuff

Hallo

>Marco
>Mario
>Kevin
>Andre
>Julian
>Joshua

modern Germans are so self-loathing they're killing off their own names

Just named my boy Otis while my "proud German" neighbor named his fucking little baby sôïböí Oliver. No one has any love for their ancestry Here in Babylon just virtue signallers. they end up naming them God damned Anglo names like Oliver, Henry, and Harry , and last names like Bauer, Schmid, Weingartner.

Honestly I think the ones who express their recessive traits are most atttractive. And the ones with the most white admixture are likelier to do this. Stacey dash, Halle berry etc

Average black persons in USA is 25% European ancestry. We all are literally brothers now. Some are 75% white and pass as black and don't even think of themselves as European.

For me? It's Kevin Mac Allister

>Jacqueline, Chantal, Monique
even in france these names are horrible and outdated
strangely we dont have german names like kurt adolf or herman in france only horrible english names

lol wtf

was he good though?
zoomer

Has he been left home alone?

All of this never ceases to amaze me. Over here Kevin is a name so bland it's sort of a joke.

>Kevin López or Stephany Sánchez
Those are not nearly as vomit-inducing as Iñaki Williams.

We have the same problem
Maicon, John, Michel, Diennifer, Djonathan and countless others

Messichukwu which means messigod

heard there was a few brazilian girls out there named lineker

i'm named christopher after christopher ewing
my mum was a big fan of dallas

Elena, Angelique, Valentina

Kevin, Martin, Tim

>Not naming your son Peter Mamani Quispe

Get out of here son

There is also a Hitler in Peru.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Mama why am I named Usnavy?
>I wanted to name you after the father you never knew. He never told me his name, but that's what was on his uniform.

>went to spic high school
>grew up with Kelvinson, Esteffany and Breatany

Usnavy Redcadillac.

>Kelvinson, Esteffany and Breatany
Never met a bean with names like those. Misspelled and idiotic names are hallmarks of a nigger though.

Attached: 1511740130695.jpg (1236x1126, 170K)

>niggerized Irish names
so...regular Irish names?

My family is from Argentina like...3 generations ago. There are no Spanish last names in our family history. They arrived German and left German Argentines.

Nevertheless we speak Spanish at home.

Yeah because women never take anything too seriously.
oh except my mother was a huge fan of The Beatles.
So she named me fucking 'Twistanshout John-Lennon McDonald'. yeah not obsessed at all. Luckily i just tell people my name is John but I get hard bullied by anyone who finds out the truth

Attached: ic.png (920x720, 418K)

joby
krichelle

Attached: 1518203913207.png (506x545, 330K)

mexican virgin spanish or based argie pijagrande spanish?

>Usnavy

Attached: 1499627530266.jpg (393x395, 34K)

Var

agreed, that's illiterate people for you, tbf normal families avoid that shit and prefer the spanish versions of biblical names like Santiago or Samuel; also, I once met a Kevin with a german surname, apparently his grandad was german, for some reason he was the first Kevin I've met here that didn't look like a robber

Soccer is gay

niggers talking shit about giving your kid a stupid name

jesus christ talk about the nigger calling the nigger black

Attached: image 02.jpg (278x181, 9K)

lad in my year was called cantona jones

For me, it's Martin

>Arshavin

kino

I'm naming all of my kids after Charlemagne's court.

Ray Dembelelelele

Based.

Hay que saltar
Hay que saltar
Juega el equipo del fuhrer Gaich

No, most names have an ancient meaning, search it up nig, some mean son of the sun, some mean first son, and stuff like that, the come from Hebrew, Latin, Greek, and Persian origin, and changed with the time to fit the local European dialect.

you're not having kids you spastic

Cubans have literally invented the cringiest names lately.
>Yusleydis
>Milaydis
>Yuniel
>Yandy
>Yordanis
>Rodislandy
> Osmany
>Arioski
>Yasmani
>Dassiel

>milaydis
*tips fedora*

Seamus Sadio Roberto Mohammed O'Reilly

>Male
Paul
Tyler
>Female
Ask wife

>Usnavy
No way this is real

Attached: 1542501997770.jpg (499x453, 79K)

The Murderer of Tortellini

This thing is shaping the minds of the next generation of humans

I might
t. Messinho da Silva dos Santos Leninho Holodorminho Dembuku Jr. from Sporting Favelado FC

Bacteria Pikachu

>only horrible english names
an English name seems to be the universally accepted branding to signify your peers that you are human trash all over Europe. You can add classics like Mandy, Mindy, Cindy (yep, Assis in Germany call their little girl like the Magus Sisters. >pic related), Sandy, Aileen (if it's Aylin this girl is a Turk), Taylor, etc for girls.
But French names in Germany are usually an even lower form of Untermenschen. That sometimes also applies to guys like Pierre, Jérome (spoken: "Schäroohm") or Yves.
But yeah, French girl names are the lowest of the low. Literally the only exception to this is Marie because this is also a German name, Marianne is even a classical name still in fashion that shows that a girl is generally of a higher social background.

Attached: FFX-Magus-Sisters-summoned.jpg (1920x1080, 1.8M)

lmao at all the spics in this thread seething about being called kevin hernandez

Lmao I used to see Venezuelans and Colombians with these names on Tinder and I'd swipe left immediately, as gay as it sounds.

Vesna is a pretty cool name

Got any problem with my name, user?
What do you do?

Attached: Hernandez.jpg (359x402, 98K)

Steven Kamboatuno

Messi Kaka Shittu. I don't want him to be bullied or anything.

It's actually a somewhat common name for girls in Cuba. People see your ships (ilegally) blockading the island and like the sound of it.

Attached: dni usnavy.jpg (924x530, 62K)

I had an Italian migrant family that lived next door to me growing up, they named their youngest daughter salami

>sexo: M
Hol up

>M can be Mujer or Macho
>H can be Hombre or Hembra
you can never be sure

It's M like Ma'am

My dad called me after Stefan Petterson, some shitter who played for ajax in the 90's, i think my dad was his only fan

Attached: image.png (247x371, 157K)

I got a half-brazilian regen called Ernestinho in Football Manager, his name was Ernesto Leppänen

>not Jari
i am disappoint

You'll be amazed how many lads aged 20-25 in the Netherlands are called Jari because of based Litmanen

>Kevin, Jonathan, Jennifer, Jessica and Bryan (which may be misspelled as Braian or something like that) are the worst names when they are followed by a Spanish surname.
Same in France.
And in Germany too apparently.
reddit.com/r/germany/comments/6xezl7/what_is_the_joke_in_germany_around_the_name_kevin/

And generally, those people who are named KEVIN are horrible.

being named after a footballer is a sure sign that your family are fucking retards and you will never amount to anything

Calm down Iker

>usnavy marina
>usnavy navy
no way this shit is real

>he doesnt know about Jim Morrison Varela

I knew a guy called kevin and he was actually really smart and nice but had a stutter that me and my friends made fun of

I'm sure you have seen worse

Attached: nombres_wtf-019.jpg (500x282, 18K)

Niggerchops Mac Malice Star Smith

>kevin
okay
>he was actually really smart and nice
not true
>me and my friends made fun of
true
the thing is that the name Kevin is so ingrained into people's minds as a name of a lower class tard over here that Kevins
>are expected to fuck things up which means they are unironically more likely to actually fuck up because of psychology
>have a lower chance of getting a job as soon as employers see a cv signed by this name
>have to cope with the fact that their name is an insult

>trying so hard to be like Spain
>based or Chad

*expands in your path*

svemir = the universe

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-20-05-15-09-060_com.android.chrome.jpg (919x733, 113K)

Based. R-shavin and his brothers, little Z-Dun and the bigger brutha by anuther mother, Boo-phon.

>name your kid astolfo
>he googles his name 10 years later to find nothing but gay anime
Bad idea.

no one wants to be like spain around here m8
not even in mexico they want that

based and spainpilled

Based and Redpilled

May they know the dangers of the long nosed tribe

croatian weakest link?

Teemu Tainio named his son Maximus. He was born the same year as when The Gladiator came out.

nice autism you melt
didnt read a word of this

The worst

ARSE SHAVING

Look at that tit gap, tragic.

>Marlene, (Marx +lenin)
dude whut

>amerifat millennials giving their kids tomber names like Otis or Oscar
Oh shit nigger what are you doing

Pepin The Hunchback is a cool name

>tomber names
What?

Yeah, was a based show. We have The Chase running on TV now

lol

One of my friends in high school was also named after him.

You can just tell she has National Geographic tits.

boomer = middle-aged

tomber = elderly, almost dead

congrats you know each other in real life, now fuck each other's bp's

For real tho. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with them.
Maybe is the unbearable heat, the humidity or whatever else is fucking up their brains.

>arshavin
fucking based

Attached: andrei-arshavin_1389634c.jpg (460x287, 20K)

>the absolute state of NOERAlands

kek

Boy
>LaTrelle
>Darron
>LaDream

girl
>Catavia
>Shanequa
>Garyione

All real names from my high school.