Eternal Arsenal Thread

/signings/ edition

Attached: 249.png (697x420, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6uOhaGHsRg
twitter.com/WestHamUtd/status/1151465517712072705
youtube.com/watch?v=9L_-1Sja0Js
peuple-vert.fr/actualite/info-pvfr-mercato-william-saliba-part-pour-arsenal-contre-40-millions-deuros/
arsenalvisionpodcast.com/episodes/2019/7/17/episode-301-tifo-footballs-sensible-transfers
youtube.com/watch?v=9DUABC0P96k
rojadire.com/soccer/arsenal-bayern-munchen-rd1eafba?l=2319153642
footybite.com/football/arsenal-vs-bayern-munich-live-stream/
twitter.com/JayTrain
arsenal.com/first-team/players
streamable.com/l7le0
youtube.com/watch?v=zEhucHRftl4
twitter.com/SamAFC9/status/1151472189339840514
youtube.com/watch?v=xhpMFk2Qlm0
instagram.com/p/B0FdxAYD-GM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 3C3DE030-D9BC-483A-A3C6-9B6333EB7217.jpg (634x412, 44K)

Attached: 1712A5C5-718F-4306-8847-631BD774DD7C.jpg (591x960, 125K)

time to get excited about potential signings

JUST

Attached: emery.jpg (630x472, 41K)

>british """""experts"""""

Never listen to British coaches ever

You lot deserve this

Attached: emptyemirates.jpg (2464x1642, 2.13M)

Even if we got Zaha in some shock move
He wouldnt fix anything

he'd help

Big news at midnight lads

benzema confirmed?

Rooney next. Blimey

emery was a mistake

How did Mustafi ever get to a 40million valuation anyways?

Since when did he start wearing glasses

Attached: 16104116-0-image-a-1_1563264728258.jpg (634x423, 51K)

>time to get excited about potential signings

'experience' in the premiership with Everton
wasn't completely shit with Valencia
German international
but everyone could clearly see that he was below average AT BEST, Arsenal just got jewed by Valencia and they are still laughing at >us.

always

Filling your team with hues never ends well.

el profesor

I can't believe Ornstein is fucking dead.

>you now remember Julio "The Beast" Baptista

Will he be another shit hue?
>denilson
>Andre ‘great game gays’ Santos

but they won the world cup with a team full of brazilians

Remember when everyone was jerking themselves off when we signed Lichtsteiner and Sokratis and then it turned out that they were nowhere near Mustafi's level because I sure as fuck remember.

JUST

Attached: 31F3D777-6690-4099-B307-DCA61D0E9CA2.jpg (1638x2048, 670K)

Goatnelli

for fucks sake

We signed Rapinoe!

Megan Rapinoe?

Fuck, beat me by 40 seconds... Now I look like a fool!

Attached: D_ovSQdXsAMj_z_.jpg (960x1200, 180K)

What have we done to deserve this

Everything he is makes me angry. I know the disgrace of 2018 wasn't his fault alone, but he's a fucking idiot and what I'd call a fag, but he's a devoted Turk Muslim as well and usually this shouldn't mix.

THANKS WENGER

Attached: f60.jpg (250x249, 7K)

I love how he makes normies seethe.

2014 world cup

Attached: bergkamp-wrighty-anelka-vieira.jpg (1600x1135, 1.14M)

The away shirt is growing on me, despite it not being a true bruised banana.

Attached: ian wright bruised banana.jpg (740x715, 88K)

Night /arse/, fuck Arsenal

Attached: 1557717665101.png (426x364, 24K)

>What have we done to deserve this
perpetually shitting up the Yea Forums catalog with this incredibly gay and depressing general
as soon as eternal /arse/ retires and is consistently out of the Yea Forums catalog, Arsenal will stop loaning shitters like Ceballos and won't eventually sink to perpetual mid-table finishes.
As such, the only way to remedy this is by deleting this thread and never making another eternal /arse/ again. I'm serious, all of you. The existence of this thread is a comprehensive explanation for why you deserve this.

>muh Yea Forums catalog with 10 replies
stfu faggot just if shit triggered you so much

Attached: download (2).png (1232x3226, 2.58M)

David Ornstein has been removed from the BBC as a consequence of his failure to prevent both the establishment of the Turk system and the demuttification of Arsenal

The new bruised banana is good, much better than Pumashit, but its nothing close to the old one

Attached: 1529362880299.png (656x522, 34K)

the yellow unironically looks better on black people
blacks IN
whites OUT

master race

Good post
Same, lad.

Yeah I think Neymar is coming.

Attached: 1563333275956.jpg (1080x513, 108K)

could be memebappe

Attached: 1560200066863.png (720x720, 437K)

that's what marriage does to you

This. Why go for a coach who still uses an attacking midfielder in a 4-2-3-1 and not go for a coach who uses a simple and easily interchangeable 4-3-3 with a dm

This is actually a good look. Draws less attention to his annoyingly greasy hair

Please stop

Emery played 4-3-3 regularly at PSG. Maybe he wants to do it again, but I don't really see it as long as Ozil exists.

>William Saliba wants to seal a transfer to the Gunners but Saint-Etienne prefer rivals Tottenham's offer for the 18-year-old French centre-back.

he's ethnically turkish, so the sarcastic übermensch meme doesn't apply here, retard

>We are being very demanding and we are also first speaking about the possibility to sign very big players, very expensive.

Attached: 1537014241788.jpg (312x295, 18K)

When the available sum is 30 million, and you spend 95% of it on a scottish sheep shagger, it is considered very expensive indeed

Why are we buying a left back what the fuck

ozil

Attached: ozil.jpg (1024x727, 271K)

What's his fucking problem?

Attached: 1541055186189.png (585x157, 15K)

Why are footballers such twinks lads? How do you think a team would realistically go if they all bulked up to the size of say rugby league backs? Don't give me endurance bullshit either, rugby league players would run just as far in 80 minutes as what your average footballer would in 90.

the fuck

>rugby league players would run just as far in 80 minutes as what your average footballer would in 90

He looks like an old South American woman.

*sips* wrighty, now THAT was a player

>mfw he's talking about Tierney as the expensive player

Attached: 1558732586981.jpg (500x322, 46K)

Sky: Arsenal are increasingly hopeful of completing a loan deal for Dani Ceballos. The deal will go through once Real boss Zinedine Zidane gives final approval.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6uOhaGHsRg

There's a reason why bulked-up players rarely make it to professional level

>want to watch Dani Ceballos videos but don't want to be hurt again

Attached: 5OGKHpt6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

According to PVFR info: William Saliba is JOINING Arsenal. €33m + €7m in add ons. ASSE also get a 20% sell on clause.

would look better if he just went for a darker blonde. platinum really doesn't suit him but a dirty blonde might look nice

>everybody bandwagonned this meme club because they were good and signed big players
>they are no longer good and nobody wants to play there
>home stadium a shit
>manager a shit
>owner a shit
why do you do it?

Each player is different. Players like Lukaku or Kolasinac for example have a play style that's based around charging into the opposition and winning physical duels, so they need to be big and strong. Lacazette's role is to keep possession of the ball in critical spots, so he uses his short stature and low center of gravity and muscular body to literally plant himself in place to fend off his opponents.

Ozil's preposterous technical skills allow him to not have to rely on gimmicks and gay shit like most other players and can simply build his body entirely around lightness and agility which allows him to react quickly and to position himself in tight spaces with tons of defenders where he can use his first touch, awareness and ball control to move the ball forward in situations where most other teams would either have to interrupt the play or downright lose possession.

Attached: ozil.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

nobody here is a normie nor do we seethe, also fuck off zoomer newfag

>signed big players
yeah that podolski transfer bought me

>let go of a shitter cm for free
>get another shitter cm free

I dont see any problem

It's Zaha

Attached: 1553684317325.png (680x440, 589K)

Unai looks alright when he closes his mouth. Why can't he get rid of the vampire teeth

Attached: Untitled.png (628x570, 774K)

I started watching regularly in 2009

for the banter and AFTV meme meltdowns

Arsenal have been shit since Vieira and Pires left.

>they are no longer good
Which is why I relate so much to this team

Attached: 1552152634923.png (700x700, 1.87M)

>Haller joins West Ham for record breaking fee

M-M-M-MUST

2007/2008 was great until they killed Eduardo.

BE NICE

Attached: 1544750930707.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

twitter.com/WestHamUtd/status/1151465517712072705

Attached: MUST.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

>West Ham break club record with £45m purchase of Sébastien Haller

Attached: 1457858928977.jpg (540x456, 39K)

Why does everyone still overrate Eduardo so much?

>Respected local St Étienne journalist Laurent Hess is reporting that Arsenal have won the race to sign William Saliba from St Étienne, seemingly with their renewed bid of €30m + add-ons, but not for the €40m claimed today - Saliba still goes back on loan. Let's wait & see.

We fucking signed someone. At fucking last. Oh wait, he's gonna be on loan for another fucking year.

youtube.com/watch?v=9L_-1Sja0Js

>you now remember Vlad Dragomir

>30 million for an 18 year old CB
>who goes back on loan for another YEAR
Kroenke Jr. was right, be excited lads

this
JUST
why do we care when he won't even be with >us next season, Arsenal need a CB right fucking now and we're not signing any that'll play immediately.

Attached: 1551533170085.png (1281x1812, 1.05M)

>Dani Ceballos will complete his loan move to Arsenal once Zinedine Zidane approves the deal, while a move for Saint-Etienne centre-back William Saliba is also very close, with Tottenham understood to be out of both deals. [Sky]

Will we finish behind Leicester and Everton this season?

gave in and watched a youtube video of him

going to be sad when we don't get him

Attached: 1533075266180.png (1024x582, 346K)

10th

Hate when we don't get an option to buy desu.
>inb4 he's our player of the season and goes back to Real

>Granit Xhaka the leading candidate to replace Laurent Koscielny as Arsenal captain
grim

fuck me

Makes perfect sense. Granit Xhaka is the living personification of Arsenal.

as much as I love Wenger for his tenure until 2006 he literally ruined the club with his stubbornness and shit signings until at least 2022.

Well who the fuck would you choose? It's been clear since Kos threw a tantrum that this would happen.

Rob Holding

Bellerin is the stand-out candidate desu. He'll probably fuck off to Barca sooner rather than later, though. No one wants Granit Shitca

>he doesn't rate xhaka as captain

Attached: 1563375284033.png (706x500, 644K)

Slow, error prone and overpaid?

We haven't finished in the Top 4 ever since we decided to build our midfield around Xhaka. He's a cancer that needs to be purged.

Xhaka isn't a Wenger signing. The club purchased a data analysis company a few years ago and signed him in 2016 on their recommendation, along with Mustafi, Lucas, Holding and Asano

Laca, Sokratis or Holding.

Granit Khaka

Wenger still held a modicum of control regarding transfers, he probably had the final word on who would come in or go

I'm surprised Wenger hasn't come out with an autobiography disowning every transfer decision post-2015. We're quite obviously trying to fix Gazidis' fuck-ups right now.

I'd love to see Holding as captain but I don't think he's ready yet. I don't think any opposing team players would take Bellerin seriously which would get into our weak minded teams heads and Laca is too temperamental. Xhaka seems like the obvious choice, and I am saying that as not a huge fan.

Oh, and Sokratis is like any other Greek. All mouth and no show.

Xhaka would be a great captain, he's a Chad.

Makes a very beautiful goal once in a blue moon
Bang average for most of the time
Makes dire mistakes every now and then, especially when it matters
Pretends to care about the fans
On high wages because of Wenger

Maybe, but I find it hard to believe that he'd of wanted Xhaka. He's the antithesis of what Wenger midfielder was: not very mobile, has to take three touches before he passes, makes rash challenges, shoots from range and prefers to play the ball long rather than short.

One of the best finishers in the PL.

Attached: 13384233445_7c575c3195_h.jpg (1111x1600, 768K)

Unironically give it to Monreal for a few seasons (he's said he doesn't see himself moving to another club before he retires) and then once than happens give it to which ever one of Bellerin or Holding are best suited for it.

Monreal is fucking shit and should have been moved on years ago.

Give it to Leno.
>one of the few actual good players
>is vocal
>will start in every single match
he is one of the few with the right mentality.
and its much better to have a keeper as Captain than to see homo bellendo or kaka run around there, especially not kaka as he is so shit and he often does silly mistakes that leads to goals

we went from cazorla to xhaka and ever since then arsenal has been done for.

SIGN SOMEONE FFS

Attached: 1557166666115.webm (720x405, 1.81M)

West Ham have a better first team and squad than us

Some Saint Etienne fansite, like an Arseblog, is saying the same (Google translated):
>William Saliba has chosen his next club, it will be Arsenal. After a final Tottenham offensive, the Gunners have revised their offer upward and convinced the leaders of Saint Etienne.
>William Saliba is on his way to Arsenal. While the original bid was just over 30 million euros, the British have greatly improved their proposal against the competition of their rival Tottenham. Thus, according to our information, William Saliba will be exchanged for 33 million euros plus 7 million bonuses. He will sign a five-season contract with the Gunners. ASSE has negotiated a 20% clause on the gain on resale.
peuple-vert.fr/actualite/info-pvfr-mercato-william-saliba-part-pour-arsenal-contre-40-millions-deuros/

David Ornstein

Verified account

@bbcsport_david
2m2 minutes ago

Arsenal set to win race to sign William Saliba. Close to completion after Saint Etienne centre-back opted for #AFC. Loan back to #ASSE next season. Also working on loan for Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos & continue pursuit of Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney #RMFC #CelticFC

Attached: 1539028901350.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

gonna have a cheeky nap, hopefully more good news when i wake up in a couple hours

Attached: 1544369163184.webm (1080x608, 2M)

this

hope that disgusting fucker either doesn't wake up or never posts that disgusting shit ever again.

Even my hatred for Jewmaican has lessened lately, give it time lad, you'll learn to ignore.

I HIT THE BALL REAL HARD BOSS

unbelievable

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1509x968, 273K)

This is a good thing.
All our captains either leave or are injured for months at a time.

my dad

We should sign Lascelles. He’s captain material.

Tierney will probably be captain in the future if the transfer happens and Arse stop being cheap cunts.

Arsenal representatives will meet with Laurent Koscielny later this week to find a resolution to the currently untenable situation, with both sides' lawyers due to be present, according to L'Équipe.

they're negotiating. You don't throw a sack of money at british footballers, otherwise you will be scammed.

It is bad that west ham are now making better signings than us

You don’t lowball the fuck out of clubs either.

>no mention of everton soares
so that one's basically confirmed for not habbening then

>not habbening
Yup, I'm surprised he didn't mention it because it's the best way to try and drive down the price for Zaha. I'd go 20% happening

Attached: 1563033121210.jpg (1500x1108, 87K)

You really want to keep seeing kolasinac or monreal playing there? If >we get tierney we wont need to play retarded 3atb anymore

Man City is okay letting Mangala go for £0.
#FreeKoscielny

this

if Arsenal sign no proper winger this season please at least use the youth, if I see another game with Micky (or heaven help us Özil) or Iwobi there I might get a stroke

>big CB signing loaned back for a year
>get shafted by every club we try to buy from

Haha

Reiss Nelson will back up Everton

hope we play a 433

Do >we believe in the new British core? Also it's funny that Jenko is part of them both

I believe in Nelson. Not sure about everyone else

Saka looks decent, Willock too.

I believe in all of them but I don't believe in Emery.

Btw Ozils new hair was a bet he lost with Laca, cba directly replying to every post about it

he got veneers a few weeks ago

arsenalvisionpodcast.com/episodes/2019/7/17/episode-301-tifo-footballs-sensible-transfers

its up

Top 4's in the bag, lad.

Attached: 2019arse.jpg (338x441, 43K)

unironically a better team than last season

If we let the players pick the team captain like Pep does at City I wonder who they'd pick.

>Unai Emery insists Arsenal are working to bring in "three or four" players before the start of the new season. (Independent)

>Defender Laurent Koscielny, 33, faces showdown talks and being docked pay after he refused to go on Arsenal's pre-season USA tour. (L'Equipe)

>Midfielder Granit Xhaka is in pole position to replace Koscielny as the Arsenal captain. (Telegraph)

>Arsenal's pursuit of Celtic and Scotland defender Kieran Tierney is fast becoming the transfer saga of the summer, but the Gunners could have competition for the 22-year-old. (Scotsman)

>Arsenal have been warned they have not come "anywhere near" meeting Crystal Palace's valuation of 26-year-old forward Wilfried Zaha. (Mirror)

nothing new

Arsenal wouldn’t have had competition for Saliba or Tierney if the acted quicker and and made better initial offers.
Would have cost less as well.

kolasinac reached the final of EL. why do you want to ditch him for kieran

because he's shit

seems to be a trend among clubs to fight fee inflation though after years of small clubs shouting 'oi you got all that BT/sky money give us some'

even man city are not so inclined to spend as much as they did but that may be because they've already built a solid squad and youth system

we should offload him as soon as possible. man can't defend and can't cross.

because in that EL final he put in his worst performance of the season and got shut down by half-assed Chelsea. Also he's fucking abysmal at defending

love kieran but get a big rush when i see former celts playing a higher level. larsson and van dijks CL medals should have replicas made for Celtic park imo lol

Is Tierney even good? I sign him on FM but I've never seen him play irl

immense but it's hard to tell if it'd work at another club because he bleeds green

Looks good but SPL is a piss poor league.

Kolasinac is piss-poor as a LB, mediocre as a LWB. He can't defend, is inconsistent going forward, constantly gives the ball away in transition (and more generally), is usually gassed by the 75th minute. Our only other option in that position is a geriatric Monreal.

I trust him

I’d love to and hope he is successful but this is Arsenal.

>Why yes, I stream fortnite. How could you tell?

this Everton Soares rumour seems fake as fuck

It seems like one of those rumours that gets made up by a British tabloid, which gets picked up by Brazilian media, which then gets reported on by a British broadsheet, which then gets picked up by more serious Brazilian outlets, which leads to even more serious British news coverage, meanwhile absolutely nothing is really going on.

If Ceballos joined us he would be out best player lmao

Some RM reject youth product

How we have fallen

I don't know If I want Alves to sign or not

doubt

he'll go to City like when they signed Maicon

Why? Watch his videos and name one better player we have in terms of technical ability

Sign players please!!!n

youtube.com/watch?v=9DUABC0P96k

i still miss wilshere

down the pub lads come on for a cheeky pint im buying

Attached: D_uPXiPVUAElaMg.jpg (1080x1080, 213K)

>thought this was 4 pm tomorrow

fuck, wanted to go to sleep

Should play a 4-4-3 next season if you get Tierney/Everton. Play Kolasinac as LM, Everton as LW, Tierney as LB.

>Should play a 4-4-3
Yes

>Play Kolasinac as LM
No

I know it's really conventional and boring but I'd quite like to see us use a goalkeeper.

very subtle Ceballos shilling. But he's a fucking effete twink. He's the box-to-box version of D. Suarez.
>5'10
>143 lbs
christ

Would like to see him with less defensive responsibilities and so having a true fullback behind him would do him a world of good. He can't dribble either, so an inside forward like Everton in front of him would be great so he can overlap for crosses, and he is good at crossing. Quite good. As such, I think this system suits Arsenal the most

I rather him not play at all desu

>This is the best and strongest XI Arsenal can come up with
the memes are real
top6 is gone, let alone top4

Attached: Harry Redknapp.jpg (634x353, 68K)

Unai Emery trying to loan anorexic shitter rejects from top teams in La Liga to use about 45 minutes throughout the season. Hope this becomes a trend

>As such, I think this system suits Arsenal the most
m8... a 4-4-3 involves using more outfield players than the rules allow (unless you're proposing having nobody guard the net).

its a meme. im getting high as fuck for this Bayern game, hopefully by the time its over the fucking arabs who always crowd the soccer field down the road are done with their games so i can play by myself like an autist

post link pls

Attached: D_ucffoU0AAwr7Z.jpg (1200x1200, 299K)

>Play Kolasinac as LM

Yes

stream lads?

Nevermind
rojadire.com/soccer/arsenal-bayern-munchen-rd1eafba?l=2319153642

I'd like to see Kolasinac as an LM with a left sided forward who cuts inside in front of him.

footybite.com/football/arsenal-vs-bayern-munich-live-stream/

we're all over them

dare i say, title contenders?

Attached: D342y06WkAAJAP9.jpg (734x1200, 127K)

>Xhaka captain

ISHYGDTT

shitting the bed already

>the state of this defense
This isnt even youngsters out there

Attached: 622FB140-27C5-4126-A06E-0B69B0667421.png (633x758, 32K)

Bielik or Medley literally cannot be worse then Mustafi.

>Arp

Fifa 17 legend

>miki is playing

damn, can't wait until that fucker leaves

this defense embarrassing

>shitzil

> mfw arsenal will be starting elneny and Xhakha vs Man City by November
> mfw arsenal fans think they deserve anything better

pathetic lmao

Attached: 5485c82606455ce71f6659fc57975a096a291c11.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Wish Giroud was still here

>Miki
>not nelson

Iwobi is good though

this
Mickey is a lost cause
we should be trying to build up the next GOAT

Not good enough to start.
He is an ok impact sub to use against a tired defence but that’s about it.

Miki should be taken out back and shot

Just waiting for my boy Martinelli

>Contract until: 30.06.2021

feels bad man

signings coming lads

send pikachu he’s a fullback isn’t he
>tfw need /signings/ at each position

Attached: 8F2C1D4F-74EE-4386-BFA7-27F712472C7F.jpg (960x540, 40K)

reminder that Wenger let go of Gnabry and let Ozil have anything he wanted

Willock looking good.

>Mickey didnt put a through ball into Ozil

nevermind Mickey is based

>smoke

fucking americans

Imagine if we lost Obama right now in a friendly basically end of season.

All part of the demuttification process bro

defending is so bad

shut up canada

everything has been bad shit we even needed a Bayern player to score. couldnt do it ourselves

meant for

>pikachu

He's shit la

not seeing enough turk synergy

Are we winning lads?

losing 0-5

Can Arse get some meme signings like Odegaard or Ronaldo Vieira?

Nelson is playing

So a strong CL like performance good to hear. EMERY IN

Coman is raping AMN

I feel sorry for AMN, he never plays In his natural position and everyone shits on him at RB.

Mustafi up to his old tricks

that was nice movement

Dat guy burton is really good mates

Mustafi up to his old tricks

Can some American gun-nut shoot Mustafi please?

Ah, Calum "Young Mustafi" Chambers

Gnabry really hates Arsenal

I remember reading an article about Mustafi talking about how he considered retirement and wasn't enjoying football (this was right after he got signed by arsenal). How do we get him back in that mindset?

we need to play the youth la

lol
it would have probably been a massive improvement to Arse if some gun nut gunned down half the Arsenal squad but sports event security is actually decently tight

Arsenal fans chanting: “We want Kroenke out.”

Eddie about to put this whole club on his back

He will die ;_;

OG AGAIN!
HE'S ON FIRE

Kid deserved that goal. We can sell iwobi now?

The kids looked aight.

sell everyone
field an academy XI

It was eddie
My bad

remind me why Nketiah doesn't get minutes?

>can't beat Arsenal B

We are winning the league

GOATKetia

Scared his effort will expose the rest of the team

Awful miss

sell him

Ozil iwobi mhkshit exists

Blame wonga

decent match

night /arse/

rated nketiah since last preseason when he goated against those Austrailian teams.

Hopefullty he gets a chance at least against the Europa shitters.

He’s going to be the new ozil but english black, forsure future “is nelson playing” meme

lel

he's actually the type of player that usually goes "missing"

As long as he doesn’t cost £300k pw he can do that.

pls sell Miki, Iwobi,Chambers and Mustafi NOW
thanks

>forgetting oezil

I wish Emery had the balls to drop Özil, he contributed absolutely nothing and walks everywhere. At this point, he's a bigger liability and obstruction than Mustafi

Because he wants it to be one way but it’s the other way.

Hello turkish

>jej

Attached: lel.jpg (720x595, 68K)

no one will ever buy Shitzil

HOLA DONDE ESTA EL SIGNIÑGOS???

Attached: ozil.jpg (2048x1365, 952K)

Lads, KyoAni was set on fire last night. Please pray for anime.

Attached: arsenal_chuuni.png (800x1000, 455K)

Attached: ozil.jpg (1604x2006, 467K)

who’s that?

I hope Œzil gets fucking super aids and dies

twitter.com/JayTrain

>not playing kolasinac as an inverted reverted left half middle back mezzala

>goes ‘blonde’
>still invisible

Hes the perfect player to end the trend tho, nobody will want to be associated with Śhïtżįł

Truly the thinking man's position

>plays against the club whose board scapegoated him for the WC
>still does fuck all

‘Germans’ out
Germans in

>watching a french film
>see this

Attached: umjj.jpg (1911x832, 119K)

Thanks Wenger

Willock can replace Ramsey
Nelson/Saka for Miki
Literally anyone for Mustafi

Attached: 1542293110190.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>Nelson/Saka for Miki
absolutely
>Willock can replace Ramsey
doubt
>Literally anyone for Mustafi
yes

did anyone notice the "thickness" of this squad
arsenal.com/first-team/players

>Asano
Holy shit he is still an Arsenal player?

As long as they can be assimilated into the Turk system it doesn't matter how bad they are. Last season we played in formations that made no sense at all and had players that looked like they belonged in a Championship team, and yet we would have finished third thanks to the team's Turk synergy, were it not for Emery's stubbornness in trying to make the mutt system work. If Emery decides to finally drop the mutt system completely and dedicate the season to developing the players' Turk symbiosis, we'll easily get 4th place and after that, who knows.

he's our secret weapon for this season. when the injury crisis hits he'll step up for us

You lot deserve this

No we don't

>you lot

How is arsenic reporting sky sources before sky has even reported on their sources?

Never mind sky are just slow

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-163651_Twitter.jpg (1439x1375, 596K)

Wilfried Zaha has told Crystal Palace that he wants to leave the club when he returns from the African Cup of Nations, according to Sky sources.
He's based

> Everton’s wife posts a video of her husband learning English on her Instagram story

CHOOO CHOOO

Attached: ##########ikol.jpg (1080x897, 157K)

Based Wilf. Let's get it done lads.

so basically Everton, Saliba, Ceballos, Zaha confirmed

streamable.com/l7le0

WE ARE WINNING THE LEAGUE

Laurent Koscielny is taking legal advice after claiming his wages will be cut in half in his bitter contract row with Arsenal. Koscielny his representatives are due to meet club officials this weekend to try and resolve the issue and force a move away from the Emirates. (Mirror)
lol

on a lighter note

youtube.com/watch?v=zEhucHRftl4

y'all better watch it when it comes out

Attached: 7t8diDB.jpg (1437x960, 187K)

>Palace are determined not to sell for less than their asking price and at this stage it doesn't look like any club is going to come close to meeting that despite Arsenal's interest..
why are people from croydon such thieves?

first time a rumor of that type that actually sounds legit

League is ours lads

>Saliba
what good it is if hes loaned, i dont even count that as a signing, not this season at least
>Zaha confirmed
[x]

They are mostly black.
Silly question.

Wilfried Zaha has no issue with Crystal Palace or Roy Hodgson. Because of what happened to him at Manchester United (2013-2015) he feels he needs to prove to himself that he can do it at one of the world’s biggest clubs 1/2

Arsenal is Zaha's personal preference but even if he doesn’t move there, it won't stop him wanting to play on the biggest stages. He wants to prove to himself that he can be the biggest player at a big club 2/2

Attached: 1563132688126.webm (854x480, 2.78M)

>getting carried away even if ironically

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hanebado! - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.03_[2018.09.17_01.00.11].jpg (578x578, 51K)

Reminder that even if Ceballos, Saliba, and Everton come through that means there’s still literally zero defensive, particularly centerhalf signings for next season.

I hate silly season. Too much conjecture.

CONFIRM CEBALLOS
CONFIRM SALIBA
HAGGLE DOWN PALACE OR CONFIRM EVERTON
BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Attached: KING_ROBERT.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

is arsenal going to be good again

yep, arsenal always go barren trophy wise in long periods since the creation of the club. It has now been 15 years since we last won a major trophy so its on overtime now. We will win EL this season aswell.

>y'all

Honestly wouldn't even mind if we somehow spent a whole £80m on Zaha. It's not like it's my money.

Could probably tempt Palace with £60m and a 20% sell on clause

Hurry and sign Tierney before Spurs try and bump up the price by bidding (and failing) again.

Zaha alone gives us top 4

OI VENGA SPEND SOME FACKIN MONEY

Arsenal and ASSE have reached agreement for the transfer of William Saliba for €29€ including bonuses.

>just woke up and still no signings

Fabrizio Romano

Verified account

@FabrizioRomano

William Saliba to Arsenal, here we go! It’s the final decision by the player, he’s going to sign for 5 years. Just confirmed by Arsenal, always been confident about this deal #AFC #Arsenal #transfers

Midnight la just wait

Big Willy IN

any more baba pics you could post pls? some with her feet/socks in view would eb appreciated!!

why is arsenal so bad at signings
there's plenty options of players available for cheap
send koscielny to fuck off alongside ozil
the club could bring fekir, jesus vallejo, ceballos, draxler even fucking naingollan so the team might lose their cuck mentality
instead they want to spend 70m on fucking ligue 1 pacey niggers

give mosquito

What's the point, we won't see him play until the season after.

>Tottenham tried to hijack the deal
>fail
Classic

>promise of champions league
>no way fag
I know nothing about Saliba but he is off to a great start in his Arsenal career.

>not realising it was a faint just to make us pay more for Saliba so we have less money for other signings
tottenham won

feint rather

Well it clearly didn't work since the deal is £27 million including bonuses

Tottenham didn't win shit. Again more concerned with Arsenal's business.

twitter.com/SamAFC9/status/1151472189339840514

Would honestly prefer Everton over Zaha.

Zaha is a meme player.

>Would honestly prefer Everton over Zaha.
why

>Fékir
He can only play #10 with few defensive duties and had an important injury.
>Vallejo
Very average. The Madrid Bartra.
>Draxler
He learnt French by going to nightclubs every night. He speaks very good French though.

>Zaha is a meme player
Still very good. The only reason to prefer not to get Zaha would be to invest the money in other areas. But this is Arsenal we're talking about

No one wants to buy Ozil or any of our dead weight.
>He learnt French by going to nightclubs every night.
Based. Anything for the squad

>Everton
So do we just sign all their players? How does this work?

huh

Yes
That is exactly how it works

People keep saying we're signing Everton but I don't get it

not funny

you lads reckon bellendo posts on /fa/

Undoubtedly.
I bet he just shitposts relentless though.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhpMFk2Qlm0

its up

Real or fake?

Attached: BF7EC640-96FA-435A-968B-1719FDEFF6CA.jpg (950x950, 140K)

None of these 4 jabronies would even start at Totenham

>a man with no knees
>the Spanish Calum Chambers
>Julian “bling bling” Draxler
>Old man nainggolan
Honestly it’s kind of funny how everyone who complains about how bad the club is at transfers would do an even worse job

Arsenal is bad at transfers because they take a players valuation proceed to bid like 10-25m under that valuation and go up increments of dollars until the other club gets offended or annoyed at Arsenals offers

man its so nice to see holding back

And they take so long to settle on fees that other clubs come sniffing, like with Saliba and Tierney.

Doesn’t ceballos mean onions? And everton’s Nickname is little onion.

cebolla - onion

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 37K)

>tfw I memed Arsenald signing Everton threads ago
>just realized I said arsenal will get the big one on that same post
L-lads...

Attached: everton.jpg (980x596, 57K)

If Santos era Neymar had 10/10 potentinal, then what about Everton, 7/10?

>Last summer there were leadership changes at Arsenal. It had actually been agreed that I would become technical director, so then I would be around the team on a daily basis. But the new leadership had their own agenda and other candidates. On top of that, we had different approaches.

>Previously we had a strong systematic approach to transfers, a mixture of watching things live as well as quality data and video analysis – Arsenal actually owns their own data company. That meant that we acted independently, we knew about all markets and players in all positions that came into question. However, the new leadership work more strongly with what they are offered from clubs or agents through their own networks.

So they fired a guy who wanted to see a player live up to his stats on the field and not just trust a word from his agent?

instagram.com/p/B0FdxAYD-GM/

This is the problem that Liverpool have been facing for almost a decade now. In 2010, a bunch of Amerilards bought the team thinking "lol we'll just use computers to build our team like in that baseball movie XD" and they kept getting btfo year after year and still haven't won the league despite spending billions of dollars on meme players. The problem of course is the lack of synergy. Human consciousness is rooted in a deeper layer of the universe that is inaccessible through artificial means (but becomes highly accessible through the correct use of Turk synergy), so when they put all those "statistically good players" together they kept shitting the bed because of their lack of symbiosis.

So what was their solution? Their solution was to MUTT the team entirely, their logic being that by selecting players who have no specific identity, they could eliminate most of their synergy conflicts and thus compensate for their lack of symbiosis.

It hasn't worked as they still haven't won the league and on top of that they are now stuck with a team that has been thoroughly and utterly MUTTED. This is why we have to be careful to not make the same mistake. TURK synergy has to be finely tuned and it is very important for the team to resist the temptation to rush into decisions and transfers that could disrupt the players' Turk symbiosis.

Long timer /fa/ browser
Bellendo would get laughed at but he dresses better than 90% of the board

football is a statistically complicated sport. there are lots of reasons for this, mainly the long period between gaps in play, but stats just aren't caught up, the state of the art is pathetic shit like xG that is frequently wrong

Not saying thing will never get to that level, just that it will probably take 30 years and the optimistic moneyball people should remember that baseball is a uniquely static sport.

Bristol City are willing to foot the wage bill and pay a loan fee to bring Arsenal's Eddie Nketiah to Ashton Gate.

Attached: t13u0cozn7b31.jpg (872x1076, 136K)

I'd support it, helps him get the English mindset similar to premier league filler teams like Burnley/Brighton/Newcastle and the rest. Hope it makes him better against those sorts of sides

He's shit and will end up in league 2 like every other black youth player we've had over the past decade. JET, Watt, Aneke, Afobe, Akpom etc etc etc

See you lads monday, gonna be away

going to a reggae concert in Hastings on the following Friday as well, gonna be away for that weekend too

love you /arse/

Attached: ##3r.jpg (682x756, 84K)

the difference is that Eddie has actually scored a goal for arsenal

Well just look at Mustafi. Statistically our best defender last season but every mistake he made was incredibly costly. Stats don't mean everything, particularly in football.

>statistically our best defender
>errors leading to goals per game: 4
really makes you shit

Why do people always say shit like this as if it proves all the black youth players are shit? We never even hear about the white ones, who are obviously worse players, that don’t make it. I just don’t get why everyone’s so obsessed with black people. They’re still the minority in the fanbase and in top level football by far.

>doesn't understand by a website that's filled to the brim with ressentiment-fueled white nationalist incels is obsessed by black men
hmm

Even so, just to be always saying the same shit over and over. It’s not interesting.

>doesn't understand why a website that is literally built on people saying the same shit over and over becuase injokes are soo funny, would say the same shit over and over when it comes to blacks
hmmmm

be >excited lads. krankie promised signings

Kroenkikes have done it now, having said this it give fans a cassus belli against the club.
If this bullshit continues the Arse board have no excuses to use against fan uproar.

>Why is it relevant to compare other failed black attacking Arsenal youth players with a current one

Everton is supposed to be signed by the weekend. Better see some progress towards Ceballos and Tierney too. Not sure what I'd want after that, I think we'd be done anyway.

Attached: arsenal___girl_by_uramaka_dcj6ckb-pre.jpg (670x1192, 76K)

Do you think krychoviak gave emery nightmares and now he doesnt trust bielik because theyre basically the same type of player

Might support Chelsea this season lads. Seems like an interesting time for them.

fuck right off then

>interesting time
>no Hazard
>transfer ban
>Lampard
go for it

>We never hear about the white ones
Don't we have like 3 white youth players.

Signings

Yes is this /signings/

Lads, how the fuck do we get Zaha with our supposed budget? Is Emery just memeing and actually going for Everton?

I think the whole KyoAni fire thing really put things into perspective and Arsenal fans should be ashamed of themselves. They moan and make petitions against Kroenke when they should be burning his house down.

>Lads, how the fuck do we get Zaha with our supposed budget?
We aren't getting him (sadly). This is just so the board can go 'oh well, we tried really hard this summer'.

Whats the story?
I just saw pictures of the thing.

Some incel burned down an anime studio because he thinks they copied his work without permission.

>burning down an anime studio
based
>being a weeb
cringe

Murdering innocent Jap girls is not based la

the whole is east asia should be wiped out

Why didn't they just exit the building desu

Give them £80m in £10m installments for the next near decade.

>you now remember Wengernomics and people praising Jenks as a steal for the club
It’s been a long time.

Mustafi is one of the most expensive defenders in the world

WHERE ARE THE FOOKING SIGNINGS

Beginning to think Everton was/is a ruse. Was supposed to be done "by the end of the week"

Babby’s first summer window

What does it feel like being a Pokémon, Slowpoke?

Was confirmed by the good Brazilian paper and said he'd not be able to play tomorrow, dipshit. I guess we'll see tomorrow.
Not good I guess

Attached: 1562528390360.webm (1140x636, 2.95M)

The only time arsenal are in 1st is when the league is put in alone alphabetical order... you guys suck!!!

Attached: 69A3EE01-8EEC-4F08-AC6A-4429B78C3E1B.jpg (574x809, 23K)

WENGER IN

This but unironically

Once Accrington Stanley promote to the premiership we're done for

Attached: 1485007418916.png (500x430, 47K)

>Everton are ready to challenge Arsenal for 26-year-old Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, who is rated at £80m by his club Crystal Palace. (Evening Standard)

Classic Arsenal. Not taking it seriously then another club gets involved.

>maybe if I lowball a team I’ll bet them cheaper!
Classic Arse desu

Zaha is old news we are all moving on to the hue

How is this a bad thing? Zaha is an overpriced fraud.

Because it’s not just happening with Zaha, it happened with Saliba and now Tierney.

It was only a mata of time.

I was told this is /signings/

Only a Zaha of time lads

What's he laughing about?

Attached: 3.jpg (1365x917, 771K)

thinking about the 300k pay check he’ll get without actually doing something.

not sure how I feel about the rumored Obama bid by united.

It's a fucking joke. Wanting to sign him for 62m when we got him for 60m?? They're out of their damn minds.

>Zaha

pls no

>lukaku 75m
>obama 62m
i dont think it works that way

dont get me wrong, not a big fan of obama but i rate him>lukaku

How does he make the ball levitate?

Attached: ozil.jpg (2048x1365, 933K)

>big andy

Attached: 167B17C7-FF1E-4D8B-8E3F-004D2097FFBF.jpg (225x225, 10K)

emery OUT

gnabry?

>6 AM kickoff

Attached: [Asenshi] Yagate Kimi ni Naru - 10 [A9F4EBB7].mkv_snapshot_02.54_[2019.05.03_00.51.49].jpg (482x482, 40K)

>watching preseason friendlies

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yagate Kimi ni Naru - 12 [720p]_21 Dec 2018 at 15.17.05.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

cant believe we still have to see xhaka in an arsenal shirt for another season, with the captains armband aswell...

Attached: 123213213.jpg (950x734, 122K)

>watching anime

Attached: 1332705773706.jpg (383x409, 22K)

Attached: 1560435098886.jpg (566x566, 49K)

Attached: 1350238934708.png (760x600, 171K)

Sell the deadwood.

Who would want to buy Mustafi, Ozil or Elneny?
Be realistic here, only a Chinese club would be stupid enough to pay for them but who the fuck would want to go to China?

Theres an official arsenal lineup but this one is easier to understand

Attached: 4B048050-2AD2-4101-8B71-61BFECBCEC80.jpg (1536x2048, 495K)

Fiorentina are playing a bunch of literal who children as well. Why bother desu

i put money on O 2.5 goals, how blacked am i?

right, that's genuinely the last straw for me. Enjoy watching another year of this shit show lads

Attached: nobhead.png (790x1188, 1.19M)

>literally running into each other and losing the ball

state of arselel

NKETIAH

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.53_[2019.07.16_00.57.16].jpg (470x470, 57K)

NGOATtia

Definitely deserves a proper run this season.

Yeah yeah, bye '''''''''''''''''''''''Gooner'''''''''''''''''''''''.

Americans are FAT

is there a match on?

Is that DT?

Attached: Screenshot (184).png (708x480, 662K)

Those arms don't look like they're tattooed so no.

Dont understand the hype around nelson to be desu

clicked on a boxing stream and it was showing the arsenal match instead fucking hell. didn't even remember the match was on.

Give him time

Emery trying out laca as a 10. I like, think he played cam for lyon for a bit but different story playing as a cam in ligue 1 compared to pl

He's shit

Playing there he will score even less since he can't dribble into the box or arrive onto the ball well except in counter attacks

>keeper handling the ball outside the box
Lmao

>ncha

>a player playing cam will score less goals than a player playing as a striker
>any player dribbling into the box in the pl
>a natural striker wont arrive to low crosses as good as a natural cam
Emery wants a cam who presses and can play 1-2s is laca not good at that? Plus he can shot from outside the box and would rather have auba play as a striker than manlet laca for crosses

Attached: A361DB15-A914-4E5F-8938-485DEEC9369C.png (866x900, 95K)

Based Eddie based Laca Base Jenkinson

Jenko flooring that guy for Nketiah's goal

Jenkinson is BACK

funny how arsenal always look elite when not fighting for a trophy

You're watching Arsenal's C-team play Fiorentina's C-team. There's no need to be all riled up

>Mustafi

>elite
Mate did you see those mistakes from our starting backline? Proper opposition would have scored a few by now.

You now remember when we were supposedly in for Praet and Andersen. Earlier this window

ERA foul

Willock looks low test >we should sell him

this dyed hair meme needs to end

He scores as much as a good attacking mid now. He will put up shit numbers for an attacking mid if he actually played there

His pressing rarely leads to turn overs because he is slow

His 1-2s aren't good, tries insane balls that pretty much never work, like Sanchez but worse and unsuccessful

He rarely scores from outside the box, in fact he rarely scores

Good players do dribble into the box in the PL. Hazard, Zaha, Sanchez, etc

These announcers are way too Ozil In for me

the ozil living meme needs to end

Xhaka

fucking hell lad

these youth are factually bette than these musim shitters in the 1st team

what a bust

BUST

>Martinelli

INTO THE TRASH

>MartineLOL

B U S T

lOVELY

That Laca first touch

apologize

>z

Think I'll have to get the bruised banana jersey lads

Someone have a vid of the Martinelli blunder?

When will he just come out as a gay man already?

this Gnabry kid for Bayern Munich looks pretty good. wish we had someone like him

Attached: ozil walking off.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

autism

>club signs Ozil to a new contract for zoomer appeal
>let's Ramsey go on a free
Really fucking hate this club

He’s not gay, just vegan.
It’s hard to tell the difference though desu

Next one lads