What do they really think of each other???

what do they really think of each other???

Attached: 1540470813_040798_1540471495_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

gay feelings

Messi was probably living in Ronaldo head during the IniestaXavi years but now its probably its opposite with the International trophies talk.

«The best but not the champion»

messoy is a jealous retard piece of shit hopefully he dies soon FILHO DA PUTA DO CARALHO

ronaldo probably gets offended when interviewers start comparing the two in front of him
messi is autistic enough to not give a shit at all

Messi lives rent free on Ronaldo's head 24/7 while the leprechauns probabily only thonks about pizza and sprite

They respect each other and understand you cant compare apples to oranges. They play different roles and are great for different reasons. Everything else is banter and memes.

>messi
>thinking

>while the leprechauns probabily only thonks about pizza and sprite
kek

this

they have great respect for each other and see one another as their only worthy rival

This. Also, Ronny has his head in the game and will likely win another CL, while Messi is just flailing left and right blaming everyone for his own incompetence.

Messi has expressed admiration for Ronaldo, and even defended him in the press.
CR7 shit talks Messi, but privately they have a cordial relationship. Apparently, Ronaldo's son is a fan of Messi.

This, but I think Ronaldo is better now

Anyway, they respect each other

According to Peter Crouch
>Messi may be a better player but he will never look as good as me

Both at their peak seasons, Messi is clearly better. Ronaldo just happens to overachieves in his situation. Euro 2016 could have France easily the winner

its the opposite. Messi retired from NT after Ronaldo won euro 2016

Ronaldo has never talked bad about messi

Messi will come back next season btw

Imagine how fucking boring it would be if they played in different eras or worse on the same team. The whole head to head thing makes the drama worthwhile

i dont think Messi cares enough about others except for his friends. Ronaldo is definitly obssessed with him

Ronaldo thinks: best but not champion
Messi thinks: champion but not best
Simple as

Messi has shown signs of actually caring, those tantrums after losing to Chile last two Copas America and now against Brasil are a sign he is actually worried he will win nothing and TSUUU will defeat him.

Messi worries about fading into obscurity while Ronaldo will be remembered as a legend. Messi was the king of scoring hatricks contra Getafe. Whereas Ronaldo is the king of international football

i think it's less about him comparing himself with tsu and more about the pressure of the whole country of argentina being on his skin for not delivering for the NT

The opposite is true.

When People call out on Tsuu he chats back like atleti before tsuu destroyed them.

Messi needs to speak more up for himself like in this copa. He has the right to

I don't know, man. Losing to germany is a thing, but losing two finals against fucking chile may be a little more difficult to talk your way out of

Messi cares, but not about cristiano, but maradona's shadow over his legacy