What's there to not like about this based club?

What's there to not like about this based club?

Attached: Bez tytułu.png (632x586, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FCBayern/status/1150027954455547904/photo/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

n*ggers

Response it pretty great though: twitter.com/FCBayern/status/1150027954455547904/photo/1

why are gays forced so hard

nobody in the developed world cares

Look up "Yuri Bezmenov" on youtube. You will get your answer for this and probably many questiosn hat are bugging you.

let me guess, one of (((those)))

You think really it? I at least work as those "niggers" in bayern but i always see whote people not working. The are always lazy and sitting in a hotel, driving in a taxi, buying swahili bracelaos. You are not working not us

Frank Rodríguez
@Frankelbarbado
Replying to
@FCBayern
I love Bayern, but I have to give unfollow. There is no need to support this sinful actitute. Man and woman are created in the image of God; everything outside of that is contrary to His model. Hope you guys think about this things

Why is Bayern for racial segregation

Yuri Bezmenov was a phony. He wasn't even a KGB officer, he was a fucking informant. He spewed shit that Americans wanted to hear.
Not saying this because I love trannies and homos, but invoking Bezmenov is like deducing what Hitler wanted by interviewing the shoe salesman who lived next to his nephew.

>Average Bayern gay supporter

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.07.16-15-01-51.png (404x691, 380K)

Regardless of who he was, he was goddamn right about everything.

>but invoking Bezmenov is like deducing what Hitler wanted by interviewing the shoe salesman who lived next to his nephew
Prette far fetched, but regardless, it has nothing to do with what he was talking about. He was god damn right and he had to have this information from somewhere.

I'm not disagreeing on that. The idea KGB had anything to do with this is ridiculous. These trends predate Soviets, and Soviets themselves were highly conservative in cultural sense.

>not even from Bavaria
Customers...

>Soviets themselves were highly conservative in cultural sense.
In their own country, yes. Not in terms of what they were pushing on the countries of their enemies. Sounds kinda like hmmmm... (((THEM)))?
Oh yes I forgot, they WERE (((them))). Just in beta stage.

Update: Now Schlomo FC is visiting the Hollywoodcaust indoctrination center in L.A.

>tfw morons still don't realize that Bezmenov is a CIA spy

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK IN TIME TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAYS

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 11.31.02.png (200x195, 50K)

Globohomo

>Yuri Bezmenov was a phony. He wasn't even a KGB officer, he was a fucking informant
The KGB was literally an information gathering agency idiot.

>These trends predate Soviets, and Soviets themselves were highly conservative in cultural sense.
That's why it's called subversion, of course the soviets wouldn't subvert themselves.

[citation needed]

>Frank Rodríguez
Hahahahaha for a moment I thought it said "Frank Ribery"

Attached: 1562925343819.jpg (398x376, 37K)

>German customer bandwagons Buyern
Even worse than foreign customers bandwagoning Buyern

Ahahahaha. You're such a card, lad.

Thanks la'. May our /elite/ friendship last eternally.

business. sports viewers are mostly straight men who could genuinely care less about promoting social causes, they just want to watch a game. by appealing to gay and women oriented causes, they gain more viewers and make more money from ads. same reason why lady gaga and katy perry played the super bowl. your typical nfl demographic doesn't listen to them but women and gays will tune in soley to watch halftime.

>FUCK TERF
kek
does that mean he dates men in drag?

Gnabry is unironically gay

I refuse to believe a hard cunt like Ribery and the muslims approve of this shit.

it has nothing to do with soviets and everything to do with bolshis, you moron.

>. Man and woman are created in the image of God
but this is false.
man was created in the image of god.
woman wasn't

the jews

>monteNEGRO education

money is very convincing for everybody

Why are sports clubs even doing that pride stuff? Gays and women don't even watch sports that much.

collecting good goy points

and that's the issue, they want to attract new viewers. those thots and faggots are pussies and don't want to take part in things where they don't feel "safe", they're trying to make football a safe place for them to expand their viewership and money, they can't do more to expand the men's market

Doesn't help that the (((media))) is always hovering over clubs that don't want to partake in this bullshit like hook-nosed vultures.

CSD?

CDU? GSG? GDC?