How can anybody compete with Real Madrid this season?

How can anybody compete with Real Madrid this season?

Attached: Real_19_20_leaked.png (500x663, 334K)

Uncle Flo has wasted half a billion into his meme squad in the last two seasons, no way they are getting Nerman considering they need money set aside for refball in the CL.

Look at that Spanish core

The entire right wing is spanish.

All 2 of them?

Spanish left wingers not allowed on Real.

>implying your teams are any better.

lel the think they can just cut out kroos because he isn't flashy.

low iq's always do that. remember makelele

I agree, Kroos is a better player than Pogba

For me, it's Casimero

for me it's your mom.

For me, it's Dawid Kubacki, the World Champion.

Hi guys.
I'm from the future and I have been given authorisation to tell you a few things concerning Real Madrid.
Madrid is going to sign Eriksen who is going to get benched for a mediocre Asensio for half the season.
Vasquez and a past it Modric will be offloaded in January.
Bale is going to work his way back into the starting XI, and he will arguably be Madrid's best player.
They lose the CL final against [ERROR].
Jovic will warm the bench all season, even when Benzema will have a very mediocre season.
Hazard will be great, but a bit shallow in the CL.

fat, brown and useless?

oh i have a lot of use for her.

So Jovic just isnt making the team then?

super sub. Give him a couple of years.

>Militão
Literally who, why is Real buying these unknowns from irrelevant trama, give us some good man mountain from the 8th placed team of the Premier League instead

man mountains are not part of the La Liga meta.

Now that they have Hazard, I wonder how they'll fit Vinicius, Rodrygo and Kubo at that team, since they all play on the same position. Of couse they're young, but even when they grow and other attacking player retire, it won't be enough to fit them considering they all turn out to be World Class, and Vinicius at least is already showing he is.

He played in the portuguese league and Porto fans here and in r/soccer kept saying he was one of their best signings recently.

They'll fit them into a loan move.

Implying signing Kubo was anything more than a marketing thing, they dont really plan on playing him. Ever.

Yeah, worked really well for that scandinavian guy Odergaard.

Thank God, there is something that can contain all the expectations of Real Madrid fans.
Without this Ultimate Weapon, Madrid could win another Champions league without a problem.

Attached: 15345126307999.jpg (990x557, 187K)

Apparently he is developing and improving steadily. Have you watched him play at all? Did you expect him to instantly become a star? Come on Joao-kun.

Wtf? Marketing for who? Japan? Do you really think they have a significant following there that would justify signing a player for the amount they did? That Kubo guy is Japan's hope for having their first real World Class player.

I know, but he's not turning out as Madrid expected, they even said they wouldn't do the same mistake as they did with Odergaard when they signed Vinicius. Well, we'll see next season or the other if he turned out WC.

>real expected odegaard to become an instant starter

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>Do you really think they have a significant following there that would justify signing a player for the amount they did?
Literally yes.

They certainly had high hopes for him to become a player on the same level as Xavi and Iniesta, he was even called the next Messi some years ago...

is zidane actually a memer?
because this team looks dank af
barca is about to get dabbed on

Attached: 156485322.gif (498x359, 408K)

Chelsea had high hopes for Salah, De Bruyne, etc etc etc etc

florentino will stack the team while zidane will pretend like he want all the stack.
But secretly he knows that stacked teams is the way to go. Like when Zidane played himself.

They won the league with a stacked team, then shipped them off for I don't know what.

>r/socces
What makes you think that the opinion of a bunch homosexual redditors matters in the slightest?

Christian Eriksen doesn't play for Real Madrid my mongol friend

it's the same shit as your league

Any kid with a clip of them scoring a flashy goal is the "next messi".

>They lose the CL final against [ERROR]
against who? AGAINST WHO YOU STUPID FRENCH CUNT?

We're all football fans lad, there are just as much experts there as there are here.

Tot'nam