The body of an elite American athlete

The body of an elite American athlete

Attached: 428E3BD7-EE7B-489B-9DB5-21F54916B9C1.png (259x457, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

I don´t get it

Attached: 664.png (443x479, 226K)

He is based
>On February 10, 1935, while on a visit to London, Babe Ruth kept his promise to Bradman. The baseball great's cricket coach on this occasion was Alan Fairfax, the former Australian star. True to his reputation, Ruth smashed local fast bowlers all over the premises, breaking his first cricket bat in the process.

>Ruth enjoyed cricket so much that he spent an extra hour at the school by Thames where the demo was held. In the event, he was late for a luncheon engagement with his wife.

>Alan Fairfax was happy about the progress his new celebrity student appeared to be making. "In a fortnight, I could make one of the world's greatest batsmen out of him," he told the assembled press.

based

wasnt this considered obese back in the day

murrica fuck yeah

why you so mad /cric/ ?? /hoc/ been bullying you guys again? breathe deeply OP

Attached: 1557542028122.jpg (886x945, 97K)

How will the English recover

the guy on first?
his name is Hu

Ruth is unironically the greatest hitter of all time and I don’t think anyone else is close. He was also an elite pitcher for the first segment of his career

That's what I wanna know, the guy's name.

Unironically fantastic, Babe was the man.

Unironically he didn't really need to run, just hit a ball and he was REALLY REALLY fucking good at hitting a ball. The AL record at the time for HRs was 16 and he hit 59. The current record for goals scored in an EPL season is 34, so the equivalent would be someone scoring 125 goals.

but even then that doesn't do it justice. Ruth started his career as a pitcher and was elite there too, so imagine if a top-tier GK transitioned to a striker and scored 125 goals

>what is the dead-ball era?
they changed the balls and seriously nerfed pitching that led to the Babe suddenly besting the HR record by a couple dozen and some

Ruth being grossly overweight is something of a myth. Many of the pictures around are of him way past his prime and his fuckhuge head and the baggy uniforms of the day make him fatter than perceived. More myth was created from that awful John Goodman film.

Wide trunk, but not much, if any flab, no gut, drooping love handles, etc.

Attached: Ruthclubhouse.jpg (1024x814, 87K)

you fucking faggot
> British
> babe Ruth was the man

Why don't you just fuck off?

Why would Babe Ruth anger a British person? Could understand if he were a soccer player that played in rivalry matches or something, but he played a sport the British aren't invested in.

>this is considered white in the USA
lol

Attached: ruth.jpg (598x800, 87K)

um he black sweatie

Wow, he did have a galaxy brain

He's literally the GOAT of batting

no muscles apparently either

Attached: mickey-mantle-tlp-getty-dominis2.jpg (630x359, 78K)

>babe ruth was catholic
lmao

Attached: lmao.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Probably leg strength. You swing with your legs/hips after all. Ruth had more power than this guy. So Ruth had some kind of retard strength going on.

Attached: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000jimmie-foxx-beast.jpg (417x623, 123K)

>"I need 14 days to make this American better than every Englishman to ever swing a bat" - legendary English coach
No wonder you're still mad about tea time.

Attached: divegrass-faggots.jpg (639x520, 158K)

Ohtani is the closest we will ever see to the great bambino in today's baseball
Sad that it took 100 years to produce another of his talent, and even sadder that it's a jap and not a red blooded american

What a fat cunt.

ruth used to have a cabbage leaf under his cap to keep his head cool

bradman learned to bat unusually by playing shots against a water tank with a golf ball as a child

same with bradman in cricket,funny they met and hit it off. how can we really understand how good or bad players were from the 20s/30s anyway?

Ugly white people exist.

Non whites have pretty much taken over most American sports and have broken all the white guys records.

Records fluctuate by era. Trout will likely go down as the best ever, even if he doesn't set any cumulative, all-time records.

Barry bonds is superior

Attached: Glazer3.webm (640x800, 279K)

You're right, but it's still kind of sad that American whites aren't really famous in sports, but there are exceptions like trout.

Barry ain't shit compared to babe, I don't give a fuck if he hit more home runs.

Talking about The Babe's greatness is NON-NEGOTIABLE
He was the greatest.