Mfw England unironically think they can win a WC within the next 50 years

>mfw England unironically think they can win a WC within the next 50 years.
>b-b-but its coming home la'

Attached: 443d8715039dbed2aafc6abdc78ebf9933fc7084_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

They won a World Cup yesterday.

>Poo in Loo World Cup against Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India.
Wow its fucking nothing.

Seething.

I would honestly fuck her, memes aside she is actually a pretty girl.

England will win the Euros next year and that is better than a world cup because all the joke teams aren't invited. Basically the Euros is the 100 metre sprint with the 24 fastest men in the world and the world cup is the 13 fastest men and 19 random blokes off the street. That's just personally how I see it

Agreed. It's going to take a while for Yea Forums to get over this. Really have been BTFO

Quite a good analysis desu

Hot take.

You'd fuck a monkey if you could

good post Nigel

the Copa America really exposed the low level of South American teams

Uh excuse me Panama are elite and Harry Kane did not statpad against banana farmers

i think they have a chance if we get another low tier World Cup like 2018 was

Attached: blondie.jpg (924x976, 129K)

they literally won a world cup last night mate

>pig nose
>fake blonde hair
>dark eyebrows
She might be ok if she would stop pretending to be white.

???

>filename
lel

It's already home

ENGLEL BTFO y BASED

This

You guys never won the Euros, why are you so confident? It's not like England is better than Belgium or France

>why are you so confident
love how tongue in cheek statements come across as arrogance to JFs

any nudes on this lovely lady?

nah

Janice Griffith > Elsa Jean

Unironically this, I love Janice

They had thier best chance they are ever going to have to play for a chance at a final last year and they couldn't do it.

she's actually a lunatic SJW on twitter. killed my boner for her.

whats her name again?

Elsa Jean

>blocks your path

Attached: 3092-004-4AE1A731.jpg (472x233, 11K)

True, I hate her short hair, but at least her body is still ridiculously hot. She also looks a lot like my ex.

If we can keep the current level of making it to semi-finals in tournaments there's no reason why we can't. You only need a little bit of luck and in the final anything can happen.
Of course it sucks losing in the semis recently but England has the population and infrastructure to keep it up. The attitude towards youth football has changed so much in the last 10 years or so. You don't really see fat old coaches screaming at kids to hoof it up a muddy field anymore, it's all synthetic turfs, playing on the ground, everyone gets a touch etc.