Why do they generate so much butthurt from shitskins, Scandinavians and Brits?

Why do they generate so much butthurt from shitskins, Scandinavians and Brits?

Attached: download.png (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0vljF1Nh6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think theyre alri

I like them

dont hate serbia, just wanted federer to lose and thus djokovic to lose. wouldnt be different if djokovic was croatian or bosnian or from any other balkan country. simple ae

I like them but the loud ones are braindead and need to get guillotined

What did we do this time?

The crowd dared to not support Djokovic, it's the same OP as this one for sure (he'll deny it, naturally)

They hate us cuz they anus

Të qifsha Serbinë Fuck Serbia Albanian best kuq e zi ole ole

Fuck,Serbia.Greku,Shiperia the.kosova eshte jone ta,Qifsha,Moteren[

I'm the OP of the other thread and that isn't me; however, I am the person in some other thread that has been shitting on Europoors

absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1522431045361.jpg (629x505, 113K)

go fuck youself bitch-..dont fuxk with albanian

albanians are the ugliest and stupidest people in europe-and that's coming from a Croatian

it's so hard to cheer for djokovic as a croat. he's so likable and i genuine want him to win, but you just know that there's gonna be serb spergs all over the internet and media provoking and talking shit everytime he wins

fuck of you mam is bitsch you gay

I would eviscerate Bebe Rexha's filthy Albanian cunt

so what Hrvoje? Serbs are just like us essentially, let them have this, we sperged at the WC last year and it was glorious

doubt many of them wanted us to win

Nah everyone finna went "TO KOMŠIJE!"
Gay as fuck I know

I hate you because you're a filthy smelly Serb pig

literally every Serb I know wanted Croatia to win over a team of "french" niggers

seethe more burger-nigger

>A fucking leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=d0vljF1Nh6Q

you'll never achieve this level of culture in your "country"

>thread theme.mp3

90s Propaganda

People still think we committed a genocide.

You dumb mountain jew, hes more croat than serb. His mother is Croatian.

>just wanted federer to lose and thus djokovic to lose.

Attached: pic.jpg (494x482, 29K)

t. anus

Do they? They're a great sporting nation that punches well above their weight.

>and Brits?
what the fuck are you talking about

Theyre fucking annoying when they win and nobody gives a shit
If they didnt scream like niggers at every opportunity itd be a different story
Still nice to see bongs seethe though

>pretending the Great Canadian Genocide never happened

Novak Djokovic was offered significant money and other consideration from the UK's Lawn Tennis Association in exchange for changing his official nationality to British. He declined. The British viewing public have hated him since.

Historically though Serbia and the UK have enjoyed fairly close ties in part because the British and Serbian/Yugoslav royal families were related and Serbia was an allied power in both World Wars. Also, Yugoslavia (under Serbian hegemony) was considered a major cosmopolitan power in the post-WWI era despite its decimation during the war and Winston Churchill went so far as to obtain a proclamation that the hospital room where the Serbian crown prince was born in exile in London as Serbian territory so that the prince would be born "on Serbian soil".

rare

because todays scandis and brits are also shitskins.And they hate us for what we did do their muslim brothers in the 90's.

>Novak Djokovic was offered significant money and other consideration from the UK's Lawn Tennis Association in exchange for changing his official nationality to British

lol wut.

I'm always getting them and their flags mixed up with Slovakia and Slovenia. I'm trying to get it right though so apologies in advance if I fuck up again.

People dislike Serbians because of their apelike behaviour not only online but also irl. Serbians are the white people equivalent of niggers.

Serbs from Serbia are cool for the most part.

But most Serbs for Bosnia are genocidal maniacs desu. I stay far away from them.

Why do Balkaniggers have to be so autistic about hating each other? They're literally all exactly the fucking same except Bosnia has more muslims to my understanding.

That's only Diaspora fags and edgy teenagers who have not been hit with real life problems yet. Regular people in the Balkans want to move past that ethnic tension bullshit but the autistic diaspora never misses an opportunity to incite shit online. I openly support any ex-yu athlete as long as they don't have any chetnik/ustasa/balija sympathies.

To be fair Brits and Irishmen are personally pretty much identical but that doesn't stop us from (occasionally) hating each other.

open a history book, muhammad

Dude I almost bought a fucking jersey

Because they btfo'd a bunch of bosnian shits over 20 years ago?

Serbs are cool in my book.
Honestly fuck albanians, they're only good lads if you agree to them, if not then you better find someone else because they think they are right, the louder they 'speak'. oh and you are also lucky if they don't come with they're entire family
Fucking kek

because deep inside they know we are of superior intelligence
yes we act like complete morons sometimes but thats only so we can show they a fraction of our power level

>Brits and Irishmen are personally pretty much identical

Attached: frog.jpg (720x707, 66K)

Don’t you have to be trafficking organs, silly shiqp? Dont waste your time on an internet board

But you did. Just because you did it out of self defense and with reasonable motivations doesn’t mean it didn’t happened.

>genocide
>self-defense

Choose only one

i knew you were gonna get eviscarated in the final but i still wanted you fellas to win because of so many reasons
one of them being visiting my croatian friends and them greeting me to the country of the football world champions
we literally love you as one would love his little rascal brother

Hard to explain in simple words but basically you can thank religious differences aka christians and orthodox havin autism offs for centuries for it. The fact they were also divided between Turkroaches and Austrian/Hungarians, leading to massive cultural changes, didn’t helped at all. Unsurprising enough those who were annexed by Turks ended up being the shittier ones.

you didnt know about that lol

His mother is a Serb from Croatia. Big difference.

I hate Serbians a lot, or maybe just people from the balkans in general. I always heard that meme that they're good friendly people and very welcoming or some shit like that but all Serbs online are just so strangely arrogant about their country considering it's Serbia(a shithole) and in general just very hostile and seemingly bitter people.

>you can thank religious differences
only this part is completely true
catholics were the ones pushing the divide, they were catholic sebs 1000 years ago and they all considered themselves serbs until the western church started pushing the serbian-orthodox/croatian-catholic divide in the late 19th and early 20th century.
>The fact they were also divided between Turkroaches and Austrian/Hungarians, leading to massive cultural changes, didn’t helped at all. Unsurprising enough those who were annexed by Turks ended up being the shittier ones.
yeah this is right now true mamu vam jebem dodjosku sklonite se sa keja retardi alo bre

I've read The Fall of Yugoslavia by Misha Glenny but the book was kind of short, even though it was well-written. (at least, I think it was?) Can any of you guys recommend me a good, thorough book on the dissolving of Yugoslavia?

You don't need to read much about it.

In the 2nd Yugoslavia it goes like this:

1. state-wide repression of mostly Croats that lessened as time went on
2. cue Serbian hegemony propaganda after Tito died: "wherever there is but one Serb that is Serbian land" (Serbian mythomania is a helluva drug; there's a historian in Serbia that claims even Prussians and Troyans were Serbs)
3. Serb paramilitaries with the help of Yugoslav army obliterate Vukovar and make it look worse than Stalingrad because more bombs per square metre were dropped on it (Vukovar is apparently Serbian but before Tito expelled them there were more Germans there than Serbs)
4. proceed to walk around on film singing about preparing salads because you'll be serving severed Croats as meat
5. expel 300k Croats from the quasi-state you proclaimed
6. fast forward 4 years and after 4 separate proposals by the Croatian government for an autonomous Serbian republic within Croatia which Serbian leadership declined and later under oath in Den Haag's tribunal admitted to conspiring to create a Serb ethno-state
7. announce total retreat because of an imminent Croatian vampire attack on occupied territory; except 200k Serbs start leaving before a bullet is fired and Yugoslav gibs ran out a long time ago
8. after all that proceed to cry about muh Ustaše đenosajded us bre every 5th of August giving tourists pamphlets about how evil Croats are because you'll always be a jealous cucked landlocked Turkish province

Attached: croat.jpg (720x519, 58K)

It was "genocide" only by pushing legal definition to the maximum. Yes Bosniaks were targeted and there was a possibility it was done to secure strategic area but half of them were soldiers. Women and children were spared.
War crime, it goes without saying, but whether it was genocide is highly debatable.

There aren't a lot of pure serbs left anymore. Huge majority are turks and turk decedents.

Besides 3 and 5 you are literally lying.

How is 4 not true?

Genetic research has obliterated that theory. Anything else?
By the way same goes for you, you dumb idiot. Old Croats were driven off or went extinct due to constant warfare in eastern part of former Croatian kingdom.
They were replaced by Serbs and Vlachs, who either moved with Ottomans, or ran off to Hapsburg domains and were settled on the border.
Šešelj is unironically right, even if he exaggerates. Large part of modern Croats aren't Croats by origin.

Sorry I missed it, that's true too.

because serbs in Denmark act like fucking albanians

serbs are the niggers of europe

Lmao I've seen a Canadian IP in every tennis thread the last week butthurt about the lack of support Djokovic got from the crowd, bitching about how everyone hates Serbia and now you've started this thread

Incredible asspain considering your boy just won Wimbledon

It's only butthurt diaspora here that doesn't support Serbian or Croatian athletes. Actual Slovens wanted Novak to win yesterday and we were cheering for Croatia during the WC
That being said
Čefurji RAUS!

Slovenians are imbeciles.

Rich coming from a subhuman Turkish rapebaby baboon

10-day war part 2

I supported Croats from the beginning knowing that Serbs wouldn't get anywhere in the WC. Was genuinely hoping you guys would win.

>triggered

serbs were crying on social media after the Za Dom thing came out on video from the croatian locker room

>Brits
I couldn't give less of a fuck if I tried

Just banter my man ;^)

IIRC that wasn't even related to us which makes it even more hilarious

Attached: warped_kek.jpg (586x580, 470K)

>za dom

it's perfectly fine unless there's also spremni

Don't care about serbs but the Canadian balkan diaspora posters remind me of chicanos.

He's the worst kind of balkan diaspora, the one that unironically consider himself an Yugosl*v. Disgusting

>shitskins
Because they terminated Muslims.
>Scandinavians
Because they terminated their Muslim relatives.
>Brits
Because they terminated their Muslim relatives, mate.

This but unironically

Every word you wrote is wrong

deletuj ovo bre rememberujte 5000000 goriliona jasenovac

He's not a leaf, he's a Serbian expat posting in /tennis/

Serbs fleeing from Krajina while at the same time croatians are bombing them. More than 200k innocent civilians were banished from their homes and croatians say that they were "liberating their homeland"

Also, Naser Orić and many other bosnian mujahedeens tortured and killed thousands of serbs in horrific ways (eg. dragged their bodies with tractor, beheaded them etc.).

But of course, west overlooks their crimes because serbs are ultimate evil of this world. Btw it's better that we discuss this in /pol/

Attached: krajina-kolona-765x510.jpg (765x510, 73K)

based croatia

Based

Attached: 13246335549.jpg (644x362, 24K)

germs and anglos want to keep an orthodox man down. Whatever you do they will bitch about it to the end of the days

You can't be both serb and innocent

Why do balkan diaspora worship their countries so much if they moved to Canada or Switzerland?

diasporas are the worst kind also

i can smell the albanian odor from here

>Djokovic
>likeable
I mean I'm happy for the guy and want him to pass Federer, but he tries too much to be liked by everyone, that's so annoying about him

Please give me a (you) and explain why which country hates the other one.

Attached: 1549399614916.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>Albanians
>people

Attached: 2AF78EF2-D89B-4744-91F5-97E73654D064.png (500x419, 80K)

The Serbs I know wanted them to do well but not win the final so they didn’t have to deal with the bantz

Yugo snubbed Anglo-Atlanticist NATO during the Cold War and started it’s own non-aligned movement among shithole countries.
This is why the bongs turned them into war criminals in the 90’s and why many historians try to blame them for starting WWI.

If they committed a genocide then why are there still Muslims in the balkans?

Attached: 1D7914D8-B1AC-43A7-8614-78DC01FD02E6.gif (220x220, 56K)

Lol wtf is that flag? Irrelevant country idk what it even is