Why do women even fail at motorsports? isnt it as equal as you can get?

why do women even fail at motorsports? isnt it as equal as you can get?

Attached: nascar.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTiXqRUvZo
youtube.com/watch?v=8qJBNPiwLyk
motorsport.com/f1/news/mouton-q-a-i-m-not-sure-we-ll-see-a-woman-at-the-top-in-f1-859989/859989/?nrt=54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>women drivers
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTiXqRUvZo

Women literally have smaller brains than men

Men have superior spacial awareness. Being a motorsport driver is very physically demanding and men are stronger, faster and have better endurance than women.

Mens and Womens brains are wired differently. Men have better spatial awareness and hand eye co ordination.

here's a particularly interesting example
youtube.com/watch?v=8qJBNPiwLyk

>women's place is in the kitchen
>but all the best chefs are men

Things will never be equal. Women are only good for making cakes and babies

Because men better than women in every field of activity

and chess!?

is just a sideshow to drum up attention, same with the rest of the affirmative action drivers. no one, not even the owner, actually think they have a chance to win. if it was the best 40 drivers racing every week it would look very white and very male and in 2019 that is about the worse thing you can be

Even the most talented female in a long time Sophia Flörsch just doesn't have that special talent. It's not about gender or sexism, but there's only 20 seats available in F1. You need to be one of the best drivers in the world. There is not a single woman that fits this criteria. Nyck de Vries is killing it in F2 and I even think he's not good enough for F1. How the fuck can any woman get to F1? She'd have to be a dominant force in a feeder series, and I think the closest thing to a female F1 driver we have currently is Beitske Visser. Maybe I'm biased but she defeated a lot of good guys in karting. And she's imo the best driver in W-series. Still, not even close to becoming an F1 driver.

lets be honest though outside the top 5 none of the drivers are competing week in week out and no one is winning besides benz

True, but every single driver in F1 is a champion of a feeder series or displayed his talent in some other ways. They are all supremely good drivers. You see Perez and think whatever he's not that good, but he's actually a really really good driver. They can all win in that Mercedes apart from maybe Grosjean. Stoffel Van Doorne dominated GP2 in a highly competitive field, and he had bad luck being paired with Alonso, one of the greats. Stoffel Vandoorne is still better than most F1 midfield drivers though. There's just no room. No seats. How can a woman ever get a seat? There's just no way.

not if the spots are determined by merit but in 2019 and into the future merit means shit its all about signaling equality

I can see Williams hiring a woman as F1 driver for the money. They already have Jamie Chadwick as development driver. Half of the F2 field is better than her, but they chose her because of the publicity and money it gives them.

exactly trips confirm

Women failing in motorsports proves you need a ton of testosterone and natural aggression to compete. It IS a sport.

I remember reading something about Men having this innate ability to control machinery as an extension of the body, I forgot the exact name but women don't have it, or is ultra rare for them to possess that ability.

Theresa Earnhardt was a better racer than Dale Jr when they did karts as children. If a woman finally does break through in stock car racing it'll probably be someone's daughter.

Theresa is his stepmom fucktard

I did go full retard there. Dale Jr's sister Kelley is who I was thinking of. She apparently was always more of a front-office minded person in the racing world though. She is currently the VP of JR Motorsports, and I wouldn't be remotely surprised if she helms a cup team in the next ten years.

>never won a single race
>finished in the top 10 only 7 times in almost 200 races

How did she get so famous?

Attached: indycar-indy-500-2018-danica-patrick-ed-carpenter-racing-chevrolet-8478708[1].jpg (800x533, 113K)

Brian Deegan's daughter has the best chance of anyone to succeed right now

Being a aggressive cunt. That's what the American audience want

The only hope

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 81K)

webm of the gal going straight in the corkscrew kek

Opinion from the best herself.
motorsport.com/f1/news/mouton-q-a-i-m-not-sure-we-ll-see-a-woman-at-the-top-in-f1-859989/859989/?nrt=54

Attached: michele.jpg (800x450, 73K)