NY:Mitch Rob makes 8-of-9 attempts for 18 points
NY:RJ Barrett posts 21/8/10 line in Vegas finale
MEM:Noah being courted by New Zealand Breakers
MEM:Brandon Clarke puts up 18 & 12 with 3 blocks
BOS:Carsen Edwards drops 25 in loss to Grizzlies
PHI:Ben Simmons unlikely to play in World Cup
HOU:Anthony Bennett invited to HOU training cam
LAL:Saving last roster spot for cp3 or iguodala lol

Attached: skysports-kawhi-leonard-toronto-raptors_4536371V.jpg (1600x900, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gifdsports/status/1150179846590521344
youtu.be/2P2lNvxJdi4
youtube.com/watch?v=1vNWY7zTQIA
youtu.be/UhFcQGkdviE
youtube.com/watch?v=DGqvJs7LVII
youtu.be/rVVaMEHmvAE
youtu.be/Bld78Q8mcFw
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZeGZ33xXM
youtube.com/watch?v=ufyO7SVt2qI
reddit.com/r/nba/comments/cck0cq/an_uproar_on_chinas_biggest_basketball_website/
youtube.com/watch?v=a-M3x-eZpV8
youtube.com/watch?v=A2JE2L4vhNA
youtube.com/watch?v=pVtER-e-cw4
youtube.com/watch?v=yR_ydYf2b2k
twitter.com/HalfCourtHoops/status/1150091924365352965
klix.ba/vijesti/crna-hronika/kosarkas-crvene-zvezde-ognjen-kuzmic-tesko-povrijedjen-u-nesreci-kod-banje-luke/190714022
basketball-reference.com/play-index/tiny.fcgi?id=ZkXGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are people trying to force this meme where we hate Kawhi? Is it just angry Lakeshit fans up to no good again?

>76ers paid a shitty shooter 180 million instead of trading him for talent to go with Embiid
Literal brainlet franchise that analyst love.

whos stopping lebron AD pick and roll? apart from literally everyone, because those two gay faggots are overrated?

Kawhi did nothing wrong and Lakers fans are pathetic

Thats exactly what it is. Theyre mad because the can sense that LeBron is going down again and needed Kawhi to ensure victory

Fuck the Lakers.

Fuck their "fans".

And fuck the retarded Lakerfaggot OP who made the thread early.

Attached: fuck_the_lakers.jpg (960x960, 124K)

WE

Attached: F9CEFAE2-30E0-468B-AEB1-0E14D03FCD9D.jpg (401x549, 73K)

trips of fuck lelkers

Based Aussie and Zeal bros are the real dynamic duo

Lots of ass-blasted anons in here right now lmao, based OP.

Attached: Lebron-lakers-laugh-800x445.jpg (800x445, 35K)

They also let Butler walk and keep Brown as head coach because he at least got the team pass the first round, not Butler, fuck that guy!

Not as assblasted as youll be when that faggot goes down again next year and your Playoff hopes vaporize

Top lel at this buttblasted Lakespic who keeps making early threads to push his stupid narrative.

Do something productive with your life instead.

Attached: lakers fans.webm (854x480, 1.93M)

fuggew g-gaway...

Attached: D39BB7D53D004D25B60EF7A7F1FDBFCA.jpg (817x443, 84K)

>Is it just angry Lakeshit fans up to no good again?
This is literally all it is. These obnoxious cunts could taste the years of shitposting to come and actually believed they were getting Kawhi, championships, relevancy again etc.. Then it all got taken away, Kawhi played them and now they wish harm upon him while hoping an aging superstar and injury prone fraud can get them into the playoffs let alone actually win something.

Attached: fuck_you_lakerfags.jpg (400x500, 45K)

See you in the pre-season.

Attached: r399187_2_1296x518_5-2.jpg (1296x518, 80K)

No, it's because LA has to pretend Clippers fans exist when really it's just hipster trolls like it's always been. Lakers still have the best team on paper to fuck the Clippers in the playoffs and beat them in 6.

Samefag

I should have known an Australian poster was behind this Clippers cope. It all makes sense now.

So what if Lebron inevitably goes down again? Holy shit are you implying that AD cant carry a team on his own? Do you even watch the spo- oh wait

Attached: USATSI_8831106.jpg (640x400, 61K)

If you want any hopes of sucess youd best have LeBron sit out the entire preseason

if you dont hate kawhi, im sorry, you are delusional

>favourite westbrick moment
shooting 4/18 in the 4th against the rockets in the playoffs in a loss a couple of years ago, still got a triple double though.

>favourite har_en moment
10pts/3reb/7as/1b/1s/6tov and shooting 2/11 before intentionally fouling out in midcourt to a kawhi-less san antonio spurs in a closeout game 6 blowout.

he was seen at the strip club later that night.

Attached: GinobiliGOAT.jpg (640x920, 68K)

You got murdered last thread when actual points were thrown your way. You couldn't rebuttal any of them and you just said "well, k-k-ahwi is gon get us that rang"

Fucking pussy. You don't deserve to be a Clippers. Any true Clippers fan would be freaking out right now that Kawhi signed a two year contract. They know the horrors of being a Clippers fan. They respect the game. They're not some dumb Clippers bandwagoner zoomer like you.

fucking this soo much lmao.

Can’t wait for Lebron’s playoff mode to activate, and then nothing fucking happens because he’s washed.

>looks at flag

He already sat out the post season tho

>23
lol we just keep winning, lakers in 1.4

Attached: 29906170001_5660450206001_5660445935001-vs.jpg (640x360, 26K)

If LeBron goes down they're fucked. AD has a terrible record when being the best player. Yes I'm implying he can't carry the team on his own. You'd have a better record if AD went down than LeBron.

summer time and niggas still hating

Attached: 1547062886238.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

EH DONT BE MAKIN FOON OF USS PUTO, WE GETTIN KAWAYI ESÈ, TREEPEAT COOWMIN

Attached: 1563004660798.png (300x300, 144K)

>inevitably

So what if Kawhi and PG13 inevitably go down again? Don't make me pull up the degenerative knees argument again. I'm trying to give you guys a fair fight. We can play this semantics bullshit all day. One thing I know for sure is if you're relying on PG13 and Harrell in the final 5 minutes to guard LeBron and AD your ass is going to get fucked harder than a 33 year old brawler going up against prime Mike Tyson.

Go practice your jump shot boy.

just finished stranger things bros...im shook

twitter.com/gifdsports/status/1150179846590521344

>people saying spo is a top 10 coach
>brad fucking stevens is better

Attached: laughingjesus.gif (321x400, 75K)

The fuck are you talking about?

Ive been a Clippers fan for more than a decade, I know what that “pit of your stomach” feeling is all about. Kawhi will renegotiate for a better contract once he hits the 10 year mark, thats my understanding of the two years. If he brings a ring he isnt going anywhere, the franchise will be his and he’ll be home.

Clippers are thin at center but will gain another piece. As a whole they are a better team than the Lakers who outside of AD and OLD Lebron have jack shit.

Only time will tell whether either of us is right, but I wouldnt bet anything on LeBron and his health right now.

In the end all youre doing is screaming “JUST WAIT UNTIL TWO YEARS FROM NOW BITCH ASS PUSSY ASS FAGGOT” and its beyond pathetic

post kino bros
youtu.be/2P2lNvxJdi4

If Montrez Harrell goes down the Clippers don't even make it out of the second round. If Kawhi's degenerative knees start kicking in Kuzma might go off for 30 as everybody packs the paint to try and slow down LeBron and AD.

arya dies, no one cares onions zoomer.

F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for ni-
oh... oh no...

was he right?

Attached: 534745737.jpg (800x1200, 108K)

>been a fan for 10 years
>still delusional

I guess they never learn.

They arent 35 you dipshit and Kawhi just out up a record Playoffs performance with his “degenerative knees” so even if its 90% of last year im fine with that. PG was just nominated for MVP. Your arguments are as flimsy as the ligaments holding LeBrons pussy together.

WHO SDOPPIN AYDEE

Attached: 1562729280971.jpg (488x463, 50K)

>If he brings a ring he isnt going anywhere

>As a whole they are a better team than the Lakers who outside of AD and OLD Lebron have jack shit.

>but I wouldnt bet anything on LeBron and his health right now.

everyone look at this ass-blasted clops fan looool.

Attached: dfgdfgdfgdfg.jpg (335x221, 68K)

kawhi and pg have had a worse injury history than lebron.

Attached: 1475706433212.jpg (425x312, 29K)

>Your arguments are as flimsy as the ligaments holding LeBrons pussy together.

Attached: 1474245704949.gif (240x212, 953K)

Not anymore. LeBrons groin and 35 year old body are a MASSIVE liability, you just intentionally underestimate it to make yourself feel better

If LeBron goes down you'd be lucky to even make the playoffs. Let alone wondering how many games AD is actually going to be healthy enough to play.

PG13 is one of the best two way players, PatBev is a bulldog on defense, Kawhi is one of the best defenders in NBA history, and every player on their starting roster has above average or average D.

Are Lelkers fans really so delusional that they’re denying that the Clippers are one of the best defensive teams? Do they really think that Lebron “I only play defense when I feel like it” James has better defense than these guys?

Probably, LeBron has be pretty solid over his career, the injury prone fraud I was referring to is Anthony Davis.

Reminder that the Warriors are gonna trade Dlo to the Wolves for Covington, Teague, and maybe a pick.

>all these false flags
pathetic

>if ad an lebron go down blah blah blah

i spent a semester at school but im no scholar homie BUT i think the lakers got a big 4, if they go down we still go kuzma and boogie. don't forget we're getting cp3 on a team friendly contract when he gets bought out from Oklahoma City (basketball club).

Attached: 456456456.jpg (104x294, 43K)

>but will gain another piece

Name the piece, faggot. Also, the Lakers could easily trade Kuzma for a sniper and blow out teams with spacing. Keep that in mind. Lakers have the better trade asset unless you count no show Shamet as a better asset, lmao.

>outside of AD and old LeBron

You guys sound like Sacramento Queens fans from 2002. This is great. Brings back old memories. Oh, and that Queens team was way better than this current Clippers team.

>I wouldn't be anything on LeBron and his health right now

But you would bet on all of the clippers essential pieces to be healthy, especially the one with degenerative knees. How convenient.

>Just wait until two years

Yeah, you're right. I don't have to wait for anything. Clippers are already fucked with their bitch ass load management crap. They will be fighting on the road in the West the whole time.

They're pretty delusional cunts so yeah they probably believe that and all manner of other retarded shit.

>ged me peegee or i no play . simple

Attached: 564272727.gif (500x296, 3.91M)

This is what Lakers haters do. They know they don't have a consensus so we start seeing random flags out of nowhere. It's the saddest form of debate. Entry level trolling.

Attached: 1442986245028.gif (295x270, 1.97M)

*drops 13/9 and 1 tech in your path before fouling out*
who the fuck is gonna stop him?

Attached: demarcus cousins.png (320x728, 183K)

Stop replying to yourself faggot.

They're already coping, why?

And it worked. What are you trying to say here?

Lakers look great

a great 9th seed

Attached: 1562396035171.jpg (1125x888, 177K)

This guy ended the Lakers organization and its relevancy. Let that sink in.

Attached: 847FAD4A-21EB-4B86-8B62-4D66C84326B3.jpg (780x640, 24K)

Because Lakers fans are on average (Yea Forums doesn't count because there are false faggers everywhere) more intelligent than your average NBA fans because we've actually followed the NBA more than four years ago. We studied it and studied finals opponents a lot longer than these zoomers were alive. They have zero nuance to their debates because of this. This is especially true for Clippers "fans" who are just Lakers haters.

pg went into the playoffs injured for the past two years, he's had a knee surgery, and a surgery on both shoulders. kawhi doesnt even play 60 games a year going back to his rookie year, and he has a condition on his knee/quad.

they are all in risk of an injury, both lbj/ad and pg13/gawa.

fair enough.

post webms

Attached: 1562398805525.webm (1280x720, 752K)

Attached: 1557752858979.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Attached: StevenAdamsFaggotHandshake.webm (480x480, 2.52M)

Remember when we saw Lebron's dick on live TV

Now you have to have a conversation with yourself to slow down the massive buttdevastation you've received from Lakers fans. How cute.

As long as I'm on this board I'll make sure to smackdown your delusional bitch nigga ass. Have fun talking to yourself on a Saturday night as you cope.

>name the piece, we could trade Kuzma

I honestly cant but id bet money Jerry fucking West is cooking up something mindblowing. Clippers could flip Harrell for someone too, honestly id consider it while his value is this high, although he is a major part of the team identity whereas the Lakers have no team identity outside of resting on laurels from 10-50 years ago

>AD and old LeBron
Its all you have. LeBron isnt getting younger. After this year its literally over so youd better hope for your sake his pussy doesnt explode again

>Yet youre betting all on PG and Kawhi
And a bench that is solid as fuck. Sure, I cant bank on the majority of the players on my team staying healthy, thats ludicrous, but you can bank on old ass LeBron and his blown out neovagina and the fact that AD, who has never lead a team to anything noteworthy, including a team that had Demarcus Cousins on it will stay 100% healthy. Your team cant do ANYTHING if Lebron or AD go down, even if Kawhi or PG goes down the Clippers have a shot, even moreso if its just Bev or Lou. Saying otherwise is disingenuous.

>I dont have to wait
Yeah, all you can do is assume shit about the future like a dumbass faggot because at the present you got fucking owned by Kawhi and things dont look as bright now as they did a month ago

But still,

WE

GON

GET

KAWHI

Attached: Steven_Adams_Bangs_On_A_Donkey.webm (480x480, 670K)

Everybody is an injury risk in the NBA. To use that in an argument when you know LeBron/AD would fucking gape the entire Clippers frontcourt is just bad trolling for the sake of trolling.

based

This is what you're going to expect on opening day clops fans, it's going to be barbecue chicken ALL DAY.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vNWY7zTQIA

they say that's eassy!!! no no no!!! what I go through!!! what I go through!!

OY VEY
WE
GON
GET
TCHOTCHKE

Attached: lebronmeetswithhisagents.jpg (560x420, 99K)

Attached: Steven_Adams_Bullet_Pass.webm (720x720, 721K)

youtu.be/UhFcQGkdviE
thoughts on boogie cousins?

Attached: 1549569944279.gif (400x225, 2.52M)

lol chill dude it's just hoops. LBJ > Snake (kawhii not kd we like kd now)

should we be surprised that someone from LA would be so histrionic?

Attached: 543255.webm (1280x720, 989K)

>canada

Shoulda got him PG. Not like kyle lowry is worth a shit anyway.

yikes.

>The Clippers could flip Harrell

For what piece? Also, his contract is expiring and he'll want the max. Good luck finding a center who can actually stop AD on that price. Also, I know you can't think of something because you're too dumb to be debating me.

>LeBron ain't getting younger

With the new NBA rules a 45 year old Ray Allen could be relevant. LeBron literally cannot be impeded anymore when going to the basket. He may play into his 40s because of the rule change. This is Tom Brady quarterback protection level of rule changes.

>and a bench as solid as fuck

Your team runs six deep right now and will get deep six'd in the playoffs against an actual frontcourt team like the Lakers, Nuggets or Sixers and even the Bucks with Giannis.

>even if PG or Kawhi goes down the Clippers have a shot.

Wow, I am talking to the most coped up faggot in the entire Yea Forums history.

>got fucking owned by Kawhi

And the Lakers are still finals contenders with a 26 year old unicorn on their team and the most profitable franchise by far in California. Have fun with your leload management team.

And once again, good luck clippers fans!

>"I cut me, I bleed out, dedication, hard work, sacrifice, meditation."
youtube.com/watch?v=DGqvJs7LVII

BBQ CHICKEN ALL DAY /NBA/

his other achillies

Attached: D-b_NY-WkAMrT1J.jpg (225x225, 15K)

youtu.be/rVVaMEHmvAE
Who the fuck will stop this man

Attached: 567373245.jpg (459x581, 29K)

lmfao

Ah yes, 2am is approaching, when the same Lakersfag comes in to spam the thread in the exact same manner every single night.

The fact that this much asshurt has been generated is absolutely incredible. Not tasting the Playoffs after last season must have broken something in the Lakersfags 80IQ spic brains

Well, at least you guys have your memes and samefaggotry. You'll need it when The Clippers move to Shittatle.

*gets shook and outhustled down the stretch by an old man*
is this because emotional lesbian is a soft little bitch, or because zbo is based, or both?

Attached: IN MY HOOD BULLIES GET BULLIED.jpg (706x395, 40K)

youtu.be/Bld78Q8mcFw

please tell me what he meant by this? explain yourself lakeshits

>this much asshurt
>you already claim it's only one fan arguing you

Do you even know how to troll? I feel like I'm talking to a child.

Attached: HA4Chx9.jpg (1073x802, 373K)

i enjoyed your comment up until ur use of a racial slur, this is /nba/ not /pol/....

Wow, the assblasted samefagging Lakerspic who does the exact same shit every single night when the thread is dead is accusing other people of samefagging. Sad

This thread is skip bayless, and im lebron james

YOU THINK THAT'S ITS EASYYAYYY NOO NOO NOO!!!

WHAT I GO THROUGH!!!! WHAT I GO THROUGH!!!!

Attached: LA-reportedly-feels-they-are-in-_driver_s-seat_-in-Anthony-Davis-trade-talks.jpg (1890x1060, 353K)

I wonder if Pat Reilly feels dumb for letting Russ fall through his fingers

top kek

My fucking sides

I'm having a blast replying to you. It feels like I'm on easy mode right now. I can study for my exam and make you look like an ignorant zoomer in the same stroke. It's a good stress relief.

IMHO the thing about leonard's 2+1 contract is that he's playing on a high maintenance bum quad that will blow up eventually.

going back to the rift with the spurs and the alleged malpractice by the spurs medical team, it was basically about the nature of his condition. the spurs doctors diagnosed it as a degenerative condition he will have to deal with for as long as he is active; you can call it pain management as they did or load management, doesn't matter what you put on the tin. reportedly uncle dennis went doctor shopping with the nephew until they found one - the phillies team doctor - to tell them it's treatable and curable, finally giving them the dissent angle they were fishing for.

fast forward to the 18/19 season and it played out like spurs doctors both described and prescribed. leonard load managed his way through the season, and it worked. but he came off an entire rest and rehab season when the spurs paid him 19m to dick around. will it still work when he's playing 60+, 70+ games per season? the stress on the body tissue accumulates.

what i'm basically trying to stay is leonard is spectacularly badly advised by his clown ass uncle. a long term contract gives you financial insurance when you're one operating on a bum quad. but they declined the prospect of 220m in san antonio, they declined the prospect of 190m in toronto, and now they even declined the prospect of four years and 140m in los angeles for three years and 104m because they are banking on themselves.

it can work, sure. i mean, the nets maxed out a 31yo durant on a snapped achilles tendon. leonard is the same caliber of player. i might just be a dumb fuck full of shit and know nothing about the new NBA where they just throw money at superstars because that's what you do. still, i'd get kind of queasy putting 116m on the table on a high risk high reward bet.

Attached: 1486911012093.jpg (600x804, 65K)

checkd

us raptor fans are the most oppressed people in the world aside from gamers

sickening desu

You know what? Im not even going to insult you. Im grateful for your complete lack of posting lately.

Also did that Sparks guy kill himself?

AHHHHHH, just the faggot I've been wanting to see. See you next season faggot, and pray, PRAY we don't get cp3 on a team friendly deal (when he gets bought out from OKC (basketball team)), kawhi is going to leave your shit team soo fast it's not even going to be funny. He made you trad your future on two years of him and george paul. How does it feel that Lob city didn't get a title and the kawhi PG era won't result in one either? must suck bro.

Attached: LeBron-James-4.jpg (1890x1063, 265K)

Your team was just gifted into relevance by LeBron leaving the yEast and Durant/Klay dying. You don't even belong in this thread. Your team will always have zero relevance. Literally any easter conference opponent outside of the Celtics could have beaten the Warriors in the finals. Hell, a healthy Pacers team could have beaten them.

what anime is we watching tonight bros?

Attached: 1563051193380.jpg (2100x3507, 637K)

bros someone has to make a lakeys edit of this i'm jelly...

Nigga, we don't even need CP3 to beat the Clippers. It would just be funny for the basketball reasons meme to watch CP3 cuck that tortured Clippers franchise once again.

Lob City didnt get a title precisely because CP3 is a choking injury prone baby and a cancer. Just like Houston didnt get one either. Add the guy, hes a bitch made loser and getting old too.

When he joins Lebron at 36 they can turn the Lakers into a retirement home

moar clippy anime pls

Attached: 54512567_2326255630763887_7813195059234715405_n.jpg (750x750, 78K)

why would okc pay cp3 110 million just to fuck off?

aria

If you believe your own speculation about Kawhi's ticking time bomb of a squad, you have your answer within your own post

Durant was just handed a 4 year max deal even though he won't play the first year and is rehabbing from one of the very worst injuries an athlete can suffer

Kawhi will receive the same treatment and so he has the leeway to sign for less guaranteed money

we gon get gawhi

Attached: fqvQmMz.jpg (1125x1398, 230K)

by the way am very dissapointed in all of /nba/ for not showing up to the meetup at anime expo...

i saw two ppl in kings jeresys and thought they were there for the meetup but they looked at me like i was crqazy when i assked them about the meetup

you dont understand, he will leave 60million on the table to come to the great lakers franchise, it's destiny.

>WE GON GET PEPEPEEE

>Clippers fans claim they have the most beastly defensive roster in the NBA
>Clippers don't have a big who can even think about slowing down Jokic, AD, Embiid or Giannis.

My sides. you literally can't make this shit up.

I'm watching Banana Fish.

It's about some twink who wants to get revenge for his brother. There's a lot of homosexual undertones desu. Clips you might like it.

ah yes, the patented lakespic hairline

pat beverly can guard any player on the court....

>"I cut me, I bleed out, dedication, hard work, sacrifice, meditation."
>youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZeGZ33xXM

>draft class is in absolute shambles
>zion gonna be 300lbs after thanksgiving
>bustimura barely hits front of rim with his flat trajectory and is certified brainlet
>Billy "Fuck drafting busts" King was right
White hope memes are all that's left.

Attached: fleecer of boston.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Conveniently forgetting that my Raps consistently were top seeds the past few years, the first see in 2017-2018, have been to six straight playoff appearances, and have basically dominated the East (only losing to the Cavs). Raps are a very good team even without Kawhi.

Beverly was having trouble getting minutes on a team with a rookie as their point guard.

yeah it's why i made that provision. the durant deal changed the landscape of NBA deals. it's probably wasted time to go through scenarios when they all lead to franchises backing up the brink's truck anyway.

>pat beverly can guard any player on the court....

Attached: 1540617354756.jpg (618x348, 59K)

Meanwhile, Tyler Herro becomes Ray Allen 2.0 and restores Riley's hairline while also restoring the Heat. When the league goes low, Riley goes high every time.

he's a vet they were load managmenting him until needed...

plus shaw gildrous alexander is a great player easily a top 50 point guard

YEA THIS ONE RIGHT HERE GOES OUT TO ALL THE BABIES MAMAS (mamas)

MAMAS MAMAS BABY MAMAS

MAMAS

Attached: F95F08B3-FE94-400B-A281-F6954A1F639E.jpg (400x300, 19K)

lol clips, delusional cunt, i can't wait for you to have a mental breakdown WHEN THE LAKERS BEAT THAT ASS.

Attached: 800.jpg (800x600, 65K)

>le-load managment

Clippers are a team full of load managers. They're not even getting the 4th seed next year. Sheeit, they may never get to the WCF at this rate.

>plus shaw gildrous alexander is a great player easily a top 50 point guard

Attached: 1508730821958.jpg (625x625, 79K)

The only thing managing their loads will be Ballmer's pants after he sees AD go for 50 in the first half against Kenneth Faried 2.0 and Kelly Olynyk 2.0.

dude idk why everyone is on the cloppers bandwagon, it's like the opposite of lob city and they're all defenders. no closers. at least lebron and ad can carry their team to a certain degree on their own so together they're a goo duo. PG can't lead shit by himself or even with a co-star (westbrook), kawhii almost died last season in the EAST. I bet the rockets are better than the clappers.

SHOULD I BUY A TRAE YOUNG T SHIRT ?

Why does the autist who makes these threads hate Kawhii so much? Must be a Lakers bitchboi. Reminder that Kawhii had NO obligation whatsoever to go to your shitty franchise. He owes you nothing. Why would anyone want to go play for Pelinka and Buss and those idiots? And be sidekick to LeBitch.

>no closers
the fuck? lou williams was the highest 4th quater scoring guard in the league last season. i will judge your next reply to see if you're baiting, upon which I'll not provide another (You) to your bitch nigger ass

>PG can't lead shit

What are you talking about? PG is one of the best load managers this game has seen. He's been managing his own loads and Brodie's spunk loads for the last two years with ease.

FUCK KAWHI

this is getting sad your clipjealousy coudln't be more obvious....

b4 his injury last year paul george was the mvp leader.... kawhi is finals mvp and according to a lot of espn pundits like mj... anytime you have two of the top 3 players in the league you are a show in for the finals

Speaking of closer, Lou will be closest to the loads since he's about waist high compared to everybody else. I hope he can manage those loads for the whole season because I doubt a 6'1, 33 year old backup can carry that much weight in shit and cum.

reminder that westbrook has the lowest baskeball iq out of any top player and will fade into obscurity once his legs break in half due to his carelessness and his athleticism declines

Attached: EA38B7AA-D299-4816-A828-98FBFD3BF6C6.jpg (1080x1080, 566K)

BASED

Attached: 1430289079514.png (1037x715, 874K)

>REC'D FOR TRUTH

Also, replied for dubs

listen i don't like russ(he doesn't respect journalists which is a little too maga of him i think he's a closet trump guy) but the broken leg thing is taking things too fat...

story of your life user

Attached: star wars.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>We got a rivalry on our hands

Attached: Rivalry.png (1024x405, 77K)

chad4lyfe vs virgin lakeshits

Attached: chad_warden.jpg (480x360, 10K)

OMFG I can't wait till we destroy the clippers when we meet them in the regular season lmao. Its going to be soo sweet when all these ass-blasted haters see what I've been telling them all off-season.

NO BIGS

Attached: lebron-jewish-money-1287x858.jpg (1287x858, 113K)

He’s a bit overdue for a major injury. he did have the knee thing but that was because beverly is literal caveman savage. Him trying to dunk as hard as possible everytime is gonna backfire on him eventually...

youtube.com/watch?v=ufyO7SVt2qI

>we got a rivalry on our hands

Attached: DBF3AEE7-B433-4F66-81E2-337C644CFCF2.jpg (1600x1200, 492K)

If there's anybody who's experienced in load management, it's an Aussie. Thanks mister, Aussie. You can dilate now.

name the last team that won the finals with an elite big??? go ahead

>Hello, I need a nigger who can load manage better than a 3 dollar hooker on a Friday night
>three days later on a Friday night

NEWS JUST IN PG13 IS COMING TO THE CLIPPERS. HOLY SHIT, I THOUGHT HE WAS WESTBROOK'S FLUFFER. HE JUST UPGRADED.

imagine how pissed off those gritty bad to the bone hustle guys are gonna be on the clippers when kawhi tells them he's going to sit out 1/4 of the season

Pokemon, Slam Dunk and Natsume Yuujinchou.

>load management

Attached: leload management.jpg (600x800, 109K)

Raptors - Marc Gasol - 2019
Spurs - Tim Duncan - 2014
Lakers - Pau Gasol -'09/'10

I think the Clippers have a good team but I still think LeBron and Anthony Davis are better than Kawhi and Paul George.

Probably not as pissed as West Hollywood when they realize he'll be sitting on Kawhi for 1/4 of the season.

that's not even counting Chris Bosh who is a big that could play the 5 if needed.

only chandler hutchinson has a smaller forehead than this dude

Oh good, it's good to know you have the education level beyond the 8th grade.

gasol and time duncan were not elite that those points of their careers, only one wi'll give you is gasol...

which proves my point since htat was 2009 which was 20 years ago]

i think you the lakers are a good team but i still think you should die in your sleep tonight.

dissolve the oaklohomer thunder. you're a mob of dickheads

Is this the worst era of basketball?

>load management
>team that chucks up the most 3s win
>every single star only wants to team up with friends

Why yes, I support the Los Angeles Clippers

Attached: 1553419557334.png (1080x1331, 756K)

For me its LBJ and AD.

>gasol and time duncan were not elite that those points of their careers

Attached: 51uXyNulYoL._SY679_.jpg (645x702, 139K)

Those lips look like they could manage a few loads if you know what I mean.

they have 20 1st round picks in the next 10 years with sam presti's drafting skills they will run the nba in 20 yeatrs

Donovan Mitchell will hold back the Jazz this year, cap this.

I admire that you're rooting for the underdogs at least.

Name the last time any NBA position was relevant during the Warriors dynasty.

as someone who is half chinese i hope donovon mitchell breaks his legs in pieces after his racist treatment of chinese fans in china

reddit.com/r/nba/comments/cck0cq/an_uproar_on_chinas_biggest_basketball_website/

sucks that you support losing teams...

Attached: EBC65C3B-4224-455E-B9B5-14458624CF2C.jpg (800x533, 54K)

>players playing musical chairs to play with their buddies who they gossip with during the all star break
>rachel nichols and kristina fatlow going nuts on ESPN every day
>smug retard twitter beat reporters putting in their opinions on the knicks acquisition of marcus morris
>everyone praising klay for smoking weed and signing toasters

cant think of a more oppressed fanbase than my raptor

>every gasol that played in the nba has won a ring

Attached: 40809540-9AB2-4C5C-AA80-51776667D3AA.jpg (1200x661, 61K)

>but i still think you should die in your sleep tonight.

you NEED TO STOP clips, it's only basketball. Just because the clippers suck doesn't give you the right to be mean to people on a Japanese kawhi hating image board.

Attached: 1549154766_gettyimages-1051857608.jpg (780x585, 142K)

name the last team that won a nba finals without a elite pg????

fucking idoit

imgine being cooper gasol the gasol brother that never made it....

>ads on jerseys
>awards show after the playoffs when no one cares
>journalists only exist to break trade/free agency news 5 minutes before ESPN does

>AD when he sees Harrell and Zubac in his path

Attached: curbstomp.gif (200x200, 460K)

>Grizzlies and Suns when they see Lakers on their schedule

Speaking of elite load managers, you think Bev's lips are up to the task? They're a little old and crusty from the Harden years but I still think he can manage.

not

>Lakers fans when they see Clippers fans walking the streets of LA

>still no thank you from Kawhi

>best defensive team ever
>has no one to guard boogie or ad

laughing my ass off

first and foremost, fuck the Lakers.
second and secemost, fuck any team that's not my Cavaliers.

HOWEVER
I don't understand this slander of LeBron James and Anthony Davis. Have people forgot LeBron is literally the best player the league has had since Jordan? Not Kobe. Not Duncan. Not Dirk. Not Kawhi. Not Shaq. It's LeBron James. Literally at worst the second best player of all time with a hell of a case to be the best player of all time.

I was never a fan of AD as a person. but the end of 2018 after Boogie got injured, Anthony Davis went god mode. He was putting up Kareem-like numbers to end the season. At the time I would have said he was better than Giannis, but since then Giannis has had an MVP season. Regardless, Anthony Davis is a great fucking basketball player and I would take him over Paul George any day of the week. He is going to be a perenial all-nba player who's probably going to have an MVP at some point in his career.
The basketball fit with LeBron and Anthony Davis will be a lot better than that of Kawhi/Paul George. And if anything, I think Kawhi's career as been extremely lucky. Getting drafted to the Spurs, winning a FMVP averaging less than 22ppg, and then getting traded to the raptors who were a first seed the year before.

Attached: cedi_hot_chocolate.jpg (668x381, 55K)

>Clippers
>Fans

I’m 30 and I think I’ve only ever seen one person wearing Clippers gear in my entire life

you all should be thanking him... kawhi was a clipper all along this whole year, jerry west and lawrence frank went to almost everyone one of this games to cheer him on... he never gave a fuck about the raptors .

>their crunch time five is literally a bunch of 6'8 guys and a couple of old twinks at guard

My God, AD is going to look like prime Kareem against the Clippers in the playoffs.

WE GUN GIT KAWHI MHMM

Attached: 96205A6D-4B8E-4E11-8FE6-D0BB6725E38A.jpg (750x1000, 142K)

lol with kawhi and pg that's about to change, i can't wait to have clipup here in /nba/

>your bench isn't filled with starters
?

zoomers are fans of players now not teams.

>My God, AD is going to look like prime Kareem against the Clippers in the playoffs.

lol AD won't be able to score 20 a game vs kawhi pg and pat bev...

hetweem the three of them they can lock down ad and lebron... then what hope javeele magee and cousins score 40?

i can smell your incelness from here

Attached: currysch.jpg (435x600, 48K)

Did this stupid fucking trip drop his flag?

Isn’t that what everyone said during the Lob City era? They had their time to siphon away Lakers fans during this last decade of mediocrity but it didn’t happen.

I honestly just feel sorry for the Clippers. They are a complete afterthought in their own city.

My Lakers will win 50+ and the chip

there's no such thing as locking down a top 10 basketball player in the world. when offense is played at the high of a level there's no such thing as good defense. you're not stopping lebron, anthony davis, or kevin durant from getting 25 a night.

i have had sex over 700 times in my life.

Nooooo Kawhi, how dare you take your time to decide where you want to play!

Attached: 1555310017091.png (785x1000, 254K)

Lakers already won the chip. It was spoiled in the leaked Space Jam 2 script.

Laker haters don't have sex
Ladies love the Lakies

*between the legs alleyoop dunk over Clips4lyfe*

/nba/: OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lakers run LA
Clippers are less relevant than the hockey team

>yfw Cousins sees Harrell and Zubac in his path

Attached: smile.gif (634x356, 1.14M)

We only ironically like the Lakers now because they've been so shit for the past 6 years, right?

We stan bron

sit at da edge of the bed

>yfw Zion Williamson sees Harrell and Zubac in his path

Attached: nod.gif (369x250, 958K)

>rachel nichols and kristina fatlow going nuts on ESPN every day
so i listened to the first half of the lowe/beck/nichols podcast and nichols was so ardent about superstar players having the right to do exactly what they want and when they want it beck and lowe had to awkwardly navigate around that topic. i get that it's her way to secure all the exclusive interviews and sitdowns but man it was uncomfortable.

how unbased was it for Kawhi to win a championship in toronto against quinn cook and jerebko only for him to get an ego and think if he got paul george he could actually take down LeBron and AD?

Attached: kawhi_face.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

It's OK to be a Bronsexual

nah nigga, Lakers have had the biggest NBA fanbase for the last 40 years. Learn respeck, learn loyalty

its literally impsosible for a man to have sex over 7000 times

Attached: ariana_grande.jpg (700x1059, 56K)

i did it 7000 times with your mom last night

It is now that he is Lakers royalty. Otherwise, fuck the nigga.

Wilt did it
Zoomers btfo
MJ btfo
Lebitch btfo

Attached: irate black man.jpg (285x400, 20K)

im out, not enough kawhi hate, might look better tomorrow. last two is how many games kawhi sits out. lol get fucked.

same here larry. good night

Attached: sleepy steph.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>clipper and laker morons bickering while my warriories coast through the regular season then sweep everyone in 5 when it matters
inb4 it's not fair!!! warrior bad!

Attached: warriories.jpg (679x452, 40K)

>no klay
Lol

If I see another Twitter podcaster and basketball columnist start talking about how the Clipper's defense one more time....

Attached: harden_eyeroll.gif (470x296, 3.91M)

miami and dallas

Kawhi suck nigga dicks

this is the most used gif of all time on giphy. #FYI #TYL

maybe it's nbecause all these top analists and statiticians know something about basketball???

historically the clippers are a top 2 defenive team of all time according to my model

>its literally impsosible for a man to have sex over 7000 times

Attached: 311250_full.jpg (661x1000, 84K)

klay will be back before the playoffs and now we have dangelo.

cope.

how accurate it this

Attached: 5345436.png (804x1082, 1.51M)

klay will be back by december for real

You're drunk, go to sleep.

>this nigga
S m h....just s m h at this man's existence

Where does Chris Paul go now? No one wants his dumb deadweight ass.

are you using the updated LarryLoaf 3.2 model?

curry and lebron were born at the same hospital

>EE GO TWAYD KOOZMUH FO SNYBER

Attached: DE34C8CA-842E-4F55-9348-1D03B69DCB1C.jpg (429x600, 152K)

>LOAD MANAGEMENT

Deep dicking all yalls with my Lakies
We look so good man we finna win 2 chips back 2 back
Yee showtime baby

Yep. Look at all the HURRR GAHMI WEOMARD ID CUMMIN 2 LEGGERS posts and topics that plastered this board before Kawhi chose the Clippers.

spending the rest of his nba days on an okc farm

strip this thot off that shirt and give her the lakies uniform ASAP

We don't need this bum, we have Bron and AD. Kawhi can suck a #2 out my ass

>REEEE A CLIPPERS FAN POSTED, NOW I NEED TO DUMP MY LEBRON FAP FOLDER IN RESPONSE

Attached: 573648EA-BC4C-4FF1-85F7-3AD6AE0BF398.png (442x320, 89K)

GAWHY WUZ NEVER NEEDED FUG EM NIGGUHZ

>load management

Attached: laugh.jpg (248x203, 17K)

>clippers
>fan
Doesn't exist

Just letting you all know that my Blazers are better than the Lakers and Clippers

Attached: 1560834344014.jpg (768x768, 100K)

>already forgot about LeBron
SHUT HIM DOWN

Good I fucking hate that short stack bitch.

*clear's throat*

Who tf...
Blazers? Nigga we talking contenders not lottery bound

>le-loading my mouth management

Attached: load management.jpg (409x500, 48K)

>my Blazers

Attached: 1551839346439.png (349x308, 245K)

>ynr when LeJames got swept in the finals and pretended he had a hand injury to try and save face

Attached: LeBron-James-revealed-he-played-the-last-three-games-with-a-broken-hand-971748.jpg (590x350, 30K)

LBJ would smoke Jordan 1 on 1

Carl’s Jr. sponsoring LAC when?

Attached: 06317A5C-A503-4F67-8D5F-61F675D0558A.png (733x650, 227K)

>load management
>not carrying a team full of your favorite retarded nigger friends to the finals

Attached: Lebron.jpg (261x193, 6K)

>2018-2019 NBA season
>Westbrook: 630/1473 (42%) field goals
>Paul George: 707/1614 (43%) field goals

>WE HAZ TWO TOP TEN PLAYERS AND GR8 ST8 LOAD MANAGERS ON OUR TEAM NAO

>Lelkers
>6 less championships than the Celtics
>inb4 but muh Minny

Attached: 5A9872F1-FE24-4737-B3FE-13D433FD04E3.jpg (1024x763, 75K)

Yeah I only root for players. Really need LeBron to close the ring gap with MJ. Need my guys Jokic and Embiid to get rings so nerds who don’t realize this is a team sport will respect them.

siakam is my raptor

For me, it’s Jose Calderon

my favorite raptor is bismack biyombo because that was the only nigga that was a problem for us during that 3 year steamroll through you pathetic fucks

Attached: LeBron_Kyrie.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

>mfw both LAcucks get btfo

Attached: 1547535893367.png (473x561, 229K)

Attached: 64272549_p0_master1200.jpg (429x600, 213K)

OH NONONONONOONOONO

Attached: Screenshot_20190714_012224.jpg (1080x1482, 156K)

wow everyone asleep? shame i just brewed up some coffee was looking forward to owning delusional lakers fans all night... guess i'll just kill my self now

Why kill yourself now? why not 5 years ago?

how come dallas is so great and houston such a shithole? cities are literally next to each other

we the best we run la #LakeShow

Like you have ever been to either one.

dallas is pretty shitty too, deep elm is a hipster shit whole and down town dallas is dead at night

plus there's a ton of maga nazi's too texas is just a shithole in general

Heard the opposite

based warriorbro, they actually thought we were done.

lebron kyrie was kino, I miss them bros.

If your city has no major body of water (ocean/large lake) then you live in a shithole

... does seaworld san antonio count

lakers suck dick

Attached: pej3cve.jpg (407x583, 52K)

the 2020 season will be fucking ep*c, wish KD wasnt injured, then it would be perfect

WAGOOBOOGOOGOO

>free agency over
>summer league over
>new summer memes already being ran into the ground (we gon get kawii)

/nba/ is dead...

Lakers fans should be ran into the ground

Fucking ay bro.

Attached: 18796278634.jpg (500x375, 129K)

Kyle Lowry is the True MVP - Not Kawhi

Kawhi carried a lot of the load during the playoffs, but Kyle Lowry ran the ship. Kawhi was very lucky to join a Raptors team that was run extremely well by a top notch organization and by the most intelligent point guard in the NBA. Kyle Lowry is our true MVP, in fact he is the epitome of a Canadian NBA super star - a hard-working, blue collar All-Star and now NBA champ. Why is it that Klow is always questioned by the US media and even some Raptor fans about whether he deserves all-star status? Lowry's become the face of a franchise that didn't really deserve the 'chip. But critics barely credit Kyle for what I believe to be his "Super star" skill. Kyrie can dazzle with his slashes and 3-PT shooting, but Kyle reads the game better than anyone else on the floor. His IQ is at a super-star level. I'll even go out on a limb here and say that if Kyle played for the Celtics last year, I bet the Boston players would have united and been a real threat in the playoffs. Kyle's other all-star trait is his motor and he will do whatever it takes to win a game. It's a lethal combination.

Michael Jordan said "Talent wins games, but team work and intelligence wins championships." Well, Lowry has both of these traits Jordan is talking about: intelligence and leadership/team work. Those intangibles are part of the reason why we should do whatever it takes within reason to keep Kyle and retire his number in Toronto. The Raptors need to build a history and culture of champions like the other great franchises. We have our "super star" champion before our very eyes and we don't even realize it. Kyle Lowry is the greatest Raptor ever. We need to treat him that way.

if the lakers get off to a poor start, how soon before lebron starts throwing teammates under the bus?

Blazers are un ironically flying under the radar and I'm going to put 1k on them to win it all this season

Rockets will win the *

Vogel will be fired first. Then Pelinka will be shat on for not getting LeBron the help he needs. Then Jason Kidd will be on the hot seat. Then Anthony Davis.

Attached: 19A4E44C-380F-4729-AB06-DA4976AE92C5.jpg (1623x1242, 123K)

”More than Nowitzki, Gasol or even Divac, Darko has a nasty streak in him that will help him succeed in the post,” a league executive said. “A lot of the Europeans are really threes in the pros. He’ll be a true low-post player. His coach is doing us a huge favor by forcing him to develop those skills now. He already has moves that remind me of (Hakeem) Olajuwon in the post. Once we get a hold of him, the sky’s the limit.” - via Chad Ford at ESPN

On Darko Milcic.

”He’s already more advanced fundamentally, and I think he has the athleticism to compete with the elite players in the NBA. It’s always scary to make a leap like this on limited information, but he’s further along than any of the high school kids that have been drafted and his upside is still huge. I think, in five years, he could be better than Nowitzki because of his athleticism. Seven-footers like this just don’t come along very often. Someone will take the chance.” - via Chad Ford at ESPN

Are Bird and Dirk the only whitoid players that black people respect?

People forgetting Pistons got Casey and many of his top assistants, we just drafted Sekou Dembouya out of Sierra Leone. 6’9 incredibly athletic, long wingspan big hands and can shoot. If Casey can make Pascal Siakam look like Elvin Hayes in three years what’s he gonna do with a guy with an elite physical profile?

I’m from Texas. They are practically the same in every respect except Dallas’ weather is not quite as horrible.

I would unironically pledge allegiance to the Nazi party if it was effective at deterring Calishits from moving here.

Attached: everyseason.png (1440x1533, 2.84M)

Michael Jordan is a psychopathic bum. He dominated during a notoriously weak period of the NBA (post-Bird and Magic, before Kobe). His nemesis was Clyde Drexler. He faced teams full of absolute nobodies with the sole exception of the Utah Jazz (Stockton definitely got the better of him). He had to rely on an incredible supporting cast throughout his career which included Rodman, Pip, Kukoc, Grant and Kerr. He was given the benefit of the doubt on every single play he was involved in. Referees were explicitly told not to call fouls on Jordan. That is a fact. And it makes sense considering he was the face of the NBA and the most massively-marketed athlete of all time.

And I guess that's the reason we have to deal with all of these Jordan shills. Because of Space Jam and Hane's commercials and all of the other "Be like Mike" nonsense. Couple that with the racist hatred that Lebron gets for his social activism and it's no wonder we get these stupid posts. Lebron James literally built a school for poor black children while Michael Jordan was building private prisons used to cage black people. Get fucking real even trying to compare these two guys. There's a reason that Lebron is considered the GOAT on and off the court. He carried teams, often with little to no support. And he did it against elite opposition. Something that Jordan wouldn't be all that familiar with. I don't give an athlete points for going off to play baseball when things get tough.

Lebron gets fouled every time he drives towards the hoop but he's so strong and stoic in his reaction to the hits that these stupid refs miss it. It's also worth noting that Lebron is the greatest high school player of all time while Jordan was irrelevant in high school. If Lebron had played college ball then he would have surpassed Pete Maravich as the greatest college player of all time. But we'll never have that confirmation because he was so good he went straight to the NBA.

Attached: 1532545757160.png (266x300, 58K)

Lowry will 100% be the first Raptor to have his jersey retired

Her first black thug

PELICANS will win their first title in 2022-23, cap this shit.

if you are so sure, you cap it :)

Only raptor that deserves it desu. By the end if his career siakam will be next.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-M3x-eZpV8

dame trillard put okc into rebuild mode with that

siakam is a g league product. Cashit just wants to win and will bench your young players if they're not producing ASAP.

anyone else liking trey lyles to the spurs? pop might just make him a decent starter
i think hell rpove to be a better signing than marcus morris

is the flagrant ones good? i love hollywood handbook and it's the only podcast i listen to.

Do you think he'll be better than bertans? he's kind of a cuck since he hated quin snyders practices so pop might get under his skin.

He sucks ass

his dad's greek, no wonder demetrios over there likes him

Literally who can stop my warriors?

Attached: WarriorsBig3_Getty_Ringer.0.jpg (1400x1050, 371K)

kobe is completely irrelevant except that it's his fault that nobody's allowed to play real defense anymore.

i legit did not know that

i trust pop to make the most out of him , it looks like they are going for athleticism and versatility over shooting and specialization. otherwise it makes no sense shipping off a good 3 pt specialist in bertans

Waiting for my mom to get the hell up out of my house, I love her but can only tolerate family two hours at a given time

a given time is only one instant, it can't be a duration

The weird thing is that on a team with derozan and aldridge you would think the spurs would want all the shooting they can get.

i made it up. sorry.

A one legged and ten year older wilt was able to shut down Kareem coming off an mvp and championship. If wilt was the same age, Kareem would have stand no chance

Attached: main-qimg-afa777750d1e271083633c3bd72005e2.png (599x676, 483K)

exactly, fuck the lakers (and lebron) fuck the spurs too.

this is 17 year old Finnish basketball starlet Awak Kuier
say something nice about her

Attached: 29651398868_a32e30b61e_k.1094x0p50x25.jpg (1094x729, 284K)

kobe is the greatest offensive player of all time. here is his version of shitting on the raptors:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2JE2L4vhNA

are you the greek incel who makes all those rooaassshtttie threads? get outta here

that i agree with. his play is the greatest offense to the sport.

Useless debate
3 points are better than 2
Which is why Curry is better than all these faggots

Curry is the greatest offensive player of all time except in the Finals

I knew Finns weren't white

I still can't believe Raptors did so good

unironically cute

Gross

Will it be any good?

Attached: 2019-FIBA-World-Cup-teams.jpg (640x360, 67K)

>The Man Who Refused To Pass

no

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (305x172, 2.89M)

Teens really love tanning these days.

kawhi leonard did nothing wrong

this guy

Attached: D_PqMXlUEAACQWy.jpg (1242x954, 158K)

Why couldn't Wilt ever beat Bill Russell? Bill Russell was just 6'9".

Kawhi >> Your nigger teams

Say that word again and see what happens

Brodie is going to break lebrons frail ankles

Attached: D21O69OXgAI6py0.jpg (2048x1327, 370K)

kawhi

Kawhi

Attached: tfwkawhi.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Can someone post cryami cHeat L3-6RON reaction when Kawhi was subbed back in?

Have to go 5 hours without weed

Will bronsexuals finally commit seppuu when Kawhi 3peats with the Clippers, and Lebron leaves them when he turns 38 to go join up with Kawhi as a backup PG to Patrick Beverly?

He’s was talking about the N word

notguungeegowaei?

Good god you're an obvious dumbass, you stupid fucking nigger.

1. Clippers
2. Jazz
3. Nuggets
4. Blazers
5. Lakers
6. Rockets
7. Mavs
8. Spurs

Warriors miss the playoffs

Good picks. My bracket:

1st round winners: Clips, Jazz, Rockets, Blazers
2nd round winners: Clips, Rockets
Winner of WCF: Rockets in 7
Winner of NBA Finals: Rockets over Milwaukee in 6

1. Blazers
2. Nuggets
3. Jazz
4. Clippers
5. Rockets
6. Lakers
7. Spurs
8. Warriors

Dame wins MVP on 62% TS and everyone rides his dick then gets shut down in the playoffs

Why yall so low on the Rockets? Westbrook plays well with Harden. They're actual friends. That team will have good chemistry, and they are playing under a better coach. Don't sleep on em.

People just like to sleep on them when harden is just one decent sf away from winning the whole thing. And who knows maybe dantoni can fix bennett

New team, they’ll struggle with chemistry at first. Same as the Lakers. Clippers are the only new team I think will hit it off immediately.

>tfw no one ever picks the Kings to make the playoffs

I hate the West

Attached: 4FF39329-2162-46E6-BE1E-2E9EDA9B4EC7.jpg (306x323, 20K)

Bill just had the better teams. And going by how they measure players today bill would be listed as 6'11.

The old white guy commentary lmao

Dumb shits think that chucking threes and stat lines are the mark of a good PG. Couldn’t be further from the truth. KLow’s BBIQ and ability to facilitate for his teammates is one of the best in the league, maybe even the best. He elevates his teammates especially during playoffs. Past couple of years he was forced to be a scorer for our organization, even though that’s not what he excels at. He’s a true PG, maybe the last of his kind.

Hard to make the west when everyone is stacked

Forgetting about BOOGIE

Revisionist history. Raptors were basically the biggest threat in the East for the Cavs. Lebron needed a
super team to “steamroll” through my Raps. Fraud frontrunning team.

That would be amazing if he can finally extract Bennett's original potential. He shot 47% from three in the G league, so who knows...

>Raptors were basically the biggest threat in the East for the Cavs.

Attached: DcUA3H6WsAAJGMK.jpg (1146x636, 86K)

Boogie fucking sucks now. He shot 39% from the field in the Playoffs and 25% from 3. His 3pt shooting in general dropped off a cliff last season. Washed bum.

Hes just waiting to get injured again.

Because it's either going to be a trainwreck or surprisingly decent.

I think the Mavs are still one year away. I think they’ll just barely miss the playoffs this year, but then explode up the standings the next year like the Nuggets did.

>surprisingly decent

The only thing that would be surprising is if it were anything less than the best in the league.

the celtics were easily the biggest threat

Both Harden and Westbrook are good on-ball defenders, but they're both historically awful off-ball defenders.

Harden may not even play defense this year.

Why? Because Paul George and Kawhi leonard have >leCLamps reputation?

Supposedly it isn't is basketball skills that hurt him but his lack of heart for the game and the fact that he had sleep issues. Who knows he mught be able to put it together with a guy like westbrook and pringles. Or he could relapse again. I guess we'll know by the end of training camp

I'm gay, and nobody will ever know.

What fucking idiot would not want this man on his team?

youtube.com/watch?v=pVtER-e-cw4

Oh sorry, youre right, the Lakers are the defensive juggernaut now because of AD and Kuzma who can push Lebron when he forgets to do his job.

that's sad user being gay is celebrated now bruh, in fact i[m willingm to bet that in schools the gays are now the alphas and the str8s are the ones getting picked on fir not being a gay

this tbqh. People need to stop pretending like the Clippers are some crazy experiment and fully expect them to be the best team in the league. That team is disgustingly loaded with great supporting players like Lou, Montrezl, and Patbev.

Anything less than winning the title would be a failure by PG and Kahwi.

here's to another season inevitably proving that harden is a mistake

Attached: 1524635243495.jpg (583x640, 220K)

even though Lebron finished top ten in defensive rating among SFs last year the narrative lives on he’s a washed defender because of a clip of Kuzma pushing him into his assignment. And no I'm not calling the Lakers a defensive juggernaut it's just that their offense is going to be much much better than the Clippers because of the LeBron/Davis duo. Both of those players are better offensive players than Kawhi and George.

youtube.com/watch?v=yR_ydYf2b2k

anyone who is talking shit about the clippers are trolling or lakers fans...

we have a top 4 all time roster heading into this season

You don't acually think Jimmy Butler is better than Harden, right?

Clippers won't even take #1

delusional

Lou Williams and Montrezl are both better than anyone on the Lakers not named LeBron or AD, and Patrick Beverly is roughly equal to the Lakers 3rd best player (Danny Green).

all i'm saying is that harden is a mistake. i'll leave the elaborate think pieces to you.

Attached: 9127917.jpg (675x428, 69K)

Jimmy "Lebron's Father, Harden's Great Great Great Grandfather" Butler can fuck Harden's gf at will. That's just one of the perks of being a daddy.

Attached: jimmygbucketsthegstandsforgetspussymoneyweed.jpg (640x640, 168K)

What good is Kawhi in the regular season?

You have Leonard, and a washed up George. Nothing else. My Lakies finna bout to dab on the Nail Clippers lmao. Yall got Eric Piatowski as your franchise best. Sad!

Genuinely not a Lakers fan, but the Clippers are a soulless and plastic franchise that disgust me.

even with kawhi load management and even if paul gets his load mangaged too we are too deep, zizc harell and lou by themselves can equal 40 wins in the west

i can litterally hear the jealosy in your post

Haha no way man they fucking suck, as soon as one guy goes down its over! But my Lakers on the other hand, well, we’ve got guys like 31 year old Javale McGee and 34 year old Dudley and 33 year old Rondo so you know our bench is deep as fuck. Oh and who could forget Demarcus “Shoots 39% from the field and gets injured doing nothing in the Playoffs” Cousins? Yeah he’ll be shooting 27% from three again this season, and his a real positive force on the floor and the locker room, a pillar of emotional stability and strength. Sure, 35 year old LeBron will probably get injured again but AD had a proven track record of carrying bad teams (like the Pelicans who had a better supporting cast than this iteration of the Lakers) to the conference finals and beyond so I wouldnt be too worried about that! AD is definitely not overrated as fuck and healthy as a horse so he can definitely play 82 games this season without issue. Nothing personnell, kiddo.

just when i started missing ginobili i see this collection of his best razor fucking passes pop up on twitter: twitter.com/HalfCourtHoops/status/1150091924365352965

so good

>souless

lol what's souless about the clips? a owner who actually cares about winning? a coach who is respected by everyone in the league? Kawahi and paul george who are two of the most unique personalities in the league? Lou williams? harell?

you want to see souless look at the lakers and warriors franchies

this team has a lot of glaring flaws that every rocketfag seems to just glance over.
>the two highest usage rate players on the same team
>two of the worst off ball players on the same team
>two garbage defenders on the same team
>pic related
>two of the worst clutch player on the same team
>posess the dumbest superstar

this team well get to the playoffs off talent alone and epic regular season stats, but will get knocked out in the fisrt round

Attached: F4C44162-A207-4210-929E-6AAB644B5036.jpg (1062x431, 98K)

Bandwagon clip fan. Wew lad. What you know about Corey Maggette? Prolly nothin..

I'm no wagon bruh, I still have a darious miles and michael okaylacandy jerseys

Ok, you get a pass.. This time.

At least the Warriors stars were homegrown which can’t be said about any of the Clippers superstars and Balmer just made the franchise relevant by tossing around lots of money. And not to mention how they did Blake Griffin dirty.

What ISN’T plastic and soulless about the Clippers?

Enjoy another season of that bum Aldridge

blake doesn't feel like he got done dirty, he has stated publically that he loves the clippers....

curry ins't homegrown he was drafted from another team...

Butler said he didn't want to go to houston because didn't think to be the third guy. Somehow thought he couldn't beat out old man cp3

Let me get this straight. The lakers tanked from 2015-2019 and all they have to show for it is Kyle Kuzma? LMFAO

And one yhear of AD, for which they sacrificed the next 7 years in the draft. ONE YEAR.

Not true. I hate the LakeShits and LeBitch and can't stand Le Epic Autismo Robot and his cringe act.

THIS. People have gotten so caught up in hating on what's popular and successful they don't realize they're just supporting the Yankees west

Since when does 'The Bride' have a beard? And where is her Hattori Hanzo katana?

Who is behind this

Attached: Zo.jpg (1079x1178, 383K)

>the info we have so far suggest it's Ognjen
>apparently was driving way too fast and tried to overtake so he hit car while being in wrong lane
>also he was coming home from wedding so there is kinda big possibility he was drunk and it's reported that loud music was blasting from his car
The car he hit didn't injure the 2 people that were in it and their car seemed more fucked than his.

Why are Slavs awful drivers bros

that's 12 years of draft picks for 1 year of anthony davis. YIKES

>Caron Butler says Markelle Fultz is “completely healthy” and has been “working his tail off all summer.”
>Caron believes Fultz will be the starter
League fucked.

Attached: 1305127344054.jpg (177x278, 33K)

man preying for this guy i don't like the warriors but sometimes we ahve to step p=back and remember that these players are humans as well

based

Attached: 9E9DE471-092A-44ED-BAB0-9AB26BB6CDAA.jpg (360x464, 21K)

Based Boston sports guy

Attached: Gaadrfcx.jpg (1076x898, 255K)

if you drive drunk and recklessly you deserve whatever happens to you. I'm preying for the family he hit

Im preying on them too. The second those injured fucks arent looking im snatching their phones and wallets

they literally said that before when he was with philly.

as a male slav, reckless irresponsibility and rowdy bravado are part of the male identity down there.

Injuries

What slav are you

>Crvena Zvezda informed the public that on Sunday morning on the main road Banja Luka – Prijedor in Serbia, Ognjen Kuzmic suffered a serious traffic accident.
literally in my hometown. it's also not serbia but the mainly serb entity of bosnia.

croat

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IN THE CRICKET WORLD CUP STICKY

Attached: 1563127514355.png (1086x604, 850K)

Based.

Attached: 1532276574916.jpg (403x403, 58K)

Ahh. I have a lot of Pole friends here in Cleveland but most of them grew up here. When I see their fathers they are the most stereotypical "rowdy irresponsible" slav men. Fishing trips are always fun.

Things could get cooking in orlando

they already said that before he was drafted lol

klix.ba/vijesti/crna-hronika/kosarkas-crvene-zvezde-ognjen-kuzmic-tesko-povrijedjen-u-nesreci-kod-banje-luke/190714022
dude broke most of what constitutes his jaw plus injuries to his lungs. his passenger was similarly badly injured. kuzmic was speeding in his porsche SUV. the two guys in the other car weren't as badly injured.

i know ethno nationalism is très chic among you kids, but i've got a very visceral distaste for it. miss me with that clown shit.

>first game of the season
>Fultz walks onto the court
>stands in the center
>”This is what you all get for doubting me! Thats right, im a starter again! I am reborn!!!”
>shoots himself in the head
>game continues around his dead body

Stop enjoying nigger ball

We don't tolerate racism here. I suggest you delete your post before you get banned.

IN

*thinks about Wilt*

Attached: cry 2.png (650x800, 196K)

>We don't tolerate racism here.

Attached: 1538676154978.jpg (598x415, 60K)

This isn't some Disney movie white boy.

How man loads has Kawhi managed?

I mean, the only team you're guaranteed to be better than are the Suns.

*ducks hakeem(3rd rate wilt)*
*loses to young shaq(4th rate wilt)*

>mfw a serb wins a grand slam title

Attached: kyrie_throw.jpg (1122x523, 45K)

Don't forget Big Booger.

We all know Jeanie Buss is the GOAT load manager

You fools, he will drop 30 in the first game now.

pat bev can litterally lock down all those players listed...

>patbev LITERALLY tony allen

Attached: 1516131470720.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Reddit

>GOAT
WILT

nobody brings up wilt

everyone brings up MJ

nike brainwashed pilled

Are you comfortable dribbling without looking at the ball? Be honest.

Im comfortable dribbling cum out of my dick onto your moms ass

Attached: 1543843105880.jpg (1909x1000, 516K)

freud says 10/10 MILF fetishists never felt love from their moms

why did your mom never hug you? was it your fault?

He's back fitter than ever.

Im not a MILF fetishist. Notice I said the cum “dribbled” out. If I were actually turned on I would have hotdogged her buttcheeks then shot it across her back and into her hair.

>sees one pic where Cousins shaved his beard and is in favorable lighting
>HES FITTER THAN EVER EVEN THOUGH JUST ONE MONTH AGO HE WAS SHOOTING 39% AND 25% FROM 3 IN THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF HIS CAREER

Rockets

your detailed MILF fantasies make me uncomfortable

Based

stepped on his foot

It's easy as fuck for a 7 footer to lose weight. Just start eating 4k calories instead of 8k calories

hey sportsfans coach nick here

Are Swingman jerseys worth it?

Mfw LeBron averaged over 25 ppg for 15 seasons

Attached: 00A2FD0DF7EB42719D6C3D975136DD4F.jpg (540x607, 92K)

The guy is literally falling apart and turns 30 in less than a month. His quad exploded for absolutely no reason a few months back. And im supposed to believe hes going to get better?

Only if youre a nigger

I'm not a Lakerfag and yea I agree he's never gonna be pre Achilles boogie but he wasn't THAT bad for a bench center coming a single year off an Achilles tear. He's getting more time to rest and he's getting fit. I don't care for the quad tear those generally aren't bad for athletes, their bodies heal quickly.

he tore his quad a month ago

I love him as a player but the injuries have really screwed him over

because MJ is better than Wilt. Wilt is basically Shaq - an elite, unstoppable offensive force and freak of nature who was hamstrung by his inability to shoot free throws

Kareem is a better center than either Wilt or Shaq, easily the best center in the history of the game, and one of the 3 best players of all time by any objective measure

I want boogie to come back elite but what are the odds a guy that out of shape and big comes back from an Achilles and quad? At no point last season did he look like he was managing his weight

Consider him a total wild card for the Lakers rather than a given rotational contributor.

How much would you pay to see LeBron windmill over drumpf

I agree that the contract they got him on is an absolute steal, but the quad was a sign of things to come. He got it from simply falling over while scrambling for a loose ball. His body is falling apart, just like his mind. He looked absolutely shook those last few games with the Warriors and played like it too.

his mind is fine

it's 100% his body betraying him

Bodies don't just randomly fall apart lol

Didn’t old man Wilt dominate Kareem in his prime in their matchups?

Sometimes they do, especially for people that are seven feet tall

Personally i would love to have kawhi on my team

Not exactly random given Boogie’s profession, size and injuries

me to man, oh wait lol... still waiting for an apologize from all those who said kawihi woudln't clippers

not really. it's a weird comparison because they were on such different teams / at such different points in their career but here's the stats if you want to look

basketball-reference.com/play-index/tiny.fcgi?id=ZkXGE

>talking up boogie
he's always been a bitch

Attached: ss+(2015-06-24+at+08.42.09).jpg (373x458, 47K)

>kyrie finally getting his own team in the east without that bitchmade helicopter parent brad Stevens
M-make sure Jaylen and Tatum get the ball too now kyrie!

Attached: F9ED950365784047A328505FAB63D8B1.gif (245x245, 998K)

is Jayson Tatum good

Did you hear him screaming after that one Warriors victory? Incomprehensible gibberish, then he goes on to look scared, turn over the ball repeatedly and lose the series in the next game. His piss poor performance in the Playoffs was all mental and its all downhill from here.
Yeah, they dont, they fall apart after years of abuse. Once they hit the breaking point its all over. His achilles already ruptured, then his quad exploded for no reason, the only question now is what’s next and when?

Kyrie is declining

GENNA GED GEWHEH HEE HEE

Attached: 1561974487992.png (425x560, 137K)

>His piss poor performance in the Playoffs was all mental and its all downhill from here.

he literally tore his quad during the playoffs you weird

Really don’t want to drive a half hour (there and back) to get weed

why would you want Kawhi Leonard when you could have Rajon Rondo and Javale Mcgee

Meant to say it’s an hour in it’s entirety, half hour there and another back. Feel like every other city in the west has delivery services

>dukefag
>dad at 17
>celcucks
>coached by stevens
>tainted by taking up training lessons with kobe
>went from being efficient corner 3pt shooter to mid range iso chucker
>baby mama drama
>lightskin
Certified bust

lightskin players are good sometimes

baby mama drama just means he's an NBA player that proves nothing

>dad at 17
>light skin
>baby mama drama
>chucker
This is every player

>drive to dispensary chillin and listening to music for 30 mins
>drive back after blazing it and chill and listen to music for another 30 mins

Sounds good to me

It’s not legal here but it may not be so bad given it’s Sunday and there shouldn’t be any traffic going that way. The nigger dealer seems a good guy

don't drive high, moron

I drive high all the time, for a decade, absolutely nothing has ever happened to me. Never had an at fault accident. Never had a speeding ticket while high. Eat shit.

Same, been driving high since I was 14 never been pulled over once.

it's still dumb and irresponsible

be a better stoner brah

why don't you just get it delivered? go to weedmaps

lol fucking idoit, it's actually safer to drive while high vs somber

NEW THREAD

wtf are you talking about clown. If Kyle Lowry got championship traits then why was that bum and defrozan getting their asses clapped for 5 years straight?