He still gets called up

>he still gets called up
Legit probably the worst CF in the world

Attached: altidore.jpg (480x332, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xXkModt0v1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least he scored a goal in the premier league

Hes the 3rd highest goalscorer in US soccer history only behind Donovan and Dempsey and will go down as a legendary us soccer player

>le 3rd rate lukaku with the touch of a fat walrus pacenigger

shut the FUCK up, doyle

WHOA this post is sexist as fuck. US MENS soccer. The women rank above those peons

>pacenigger
dude is not even fast

>implying that matters
Kel
Just stating the truth. Altidore has already written his name into US lore

but he's billed as one

No he's not idiot, he's known for his strength and hold up play.

>this thread

Attached: mdw13.png (567x580, 688K)

He still scored a goal on soon to be world cup champs Spain and eliminated them from the confederations cup. Never forget.

>Altidore has already written his name into US lore
Doing what? Statpadding in irrelevant friendlies and against St Vincent?

He has never performed at a high level or in a big game other than Spain 2009. One game in a mind bogglingly 10 year career doing fuck all.

>NlGGERdore
>hold up play
all of my keks

But that was a massive game. Took us into the final vs Brazil. Spain was ranked #1 in the world, had unbeaten streak of like 30 games.

there is more merit to him being in the squad than Bradley

>le hat tricks against Haiti and Martinique
>le score in friendlies
>le score once against Mexico in ten years
>le do nothing in the hex which are the majority of the actual important games usa play
>le 1 goal in two seasons at Sunderland
>le retire to mls and have multiple excuses made for how shit and disappointing you've been your entire career
>le two goals in the 2017 hex and those two goals came against Panama at home
>le shit first touch and cannot shoot on target lazy gorrilla which is followed by a chimpout and a dive
It's honestly amazing how he has deluded some retards into defending his mediocrity just like Micuck Fagley. You would think this nigger was world class by just listening to his fanboys.

fuck off trumptard, he's unironically the best forward that we have

You're missing the point. We had no one else better. Our talent pool was shit.

A grandpa Dempsey has been more clinical of a forward than Altishit. Some meme 2 Bundes shitter like Bobby Wood has scored more clutch goals in the last couple of years than Altishit. Even forwards who have scored less like McBride and Charlie Davies had more talent and more impressive national team performances. It it sad as fuck that us soccer wastes its time trying to big up Altishit.

You wrote all that yet deny he still has the biggest goal in the last 20 years of US soccer.

>altidore
>hold up play

Attached: 1554403752304.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

julian green scored against future world cup champs France a month before the 2019 WC

already better than altishit

>muh goal against Spain
Congrats, he can add that 1 goal tally against big teams to his 1 goal tally at Sunderland. Now he has TWO impressive goals in his entire national team and usa career of 10+ years, man Altishit is clearly world class

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-005055_Chrome.jpg (809x466, 150K)

Dont forget he scored against Courtois in a world cup knockout game. If that were Altishit, you would never hear the end of it from his fanboys and doyle

Who's saying he's good? You're missing the point. Our talent pool is so shit, he's the best we had.

ah yes, the curacao game where they were outplayed in quite literally every stat humanly possible besides goals scored, where weston mckennie and zack steffen were the only players of note throughout the entire game

expert analysis once again, Doyle

Attached: 1547256436027.gif (480x480, 46K)

If you want actual hold up play look at someone like McBride

Attached: B564ACE6-2EE7-44E3-9D3D-BA6CB75D8F8F.png (190x252, 103K)

wood, mckennie, pulisic, sargent, Weah, green, and Adams are all objectively better

What's your point? Who said he's better than McBride? He was a generation earlier. The entire point is Altidore is the best we had at the time (last 8 years). Our pool was absolute dogshit.

Cool. All except wood are 21 or younger. This is about the last two cyclea when he's been our striker. We had no one else.

He was never good and over stayed his welcome. Let this bargain Defoe come on as a sub or something, solely because we have literally no one else.

Kek I just googled that game, his goal was awful. Terrible finish. But Casillas was even worse so he got the goal

That was a friendly lol. Altidore knocked out Spain and took us into a Fifa tourney final (Spain was undefeated for 2 years)

friendlies are literally worth more than anything outside WC qualifying at this point. Better to face euro/south american B-teams than CONCACAF

Are you saying that Spain was Concacaf? You're making no sense. It was the confederations cup. A friendly is insignificant.

Altishit was only able to score because of the play of BASED Charlie Davies

Im saying something from literally a decade ago doesnt matter when he's had that same amount of time to continuously embarass himself on the national/international stage

Too bad car crash robbed his talent

It's still the most significant achievement of US soccer in the last 10 years, as said as it may be.

Never forget based Donovan. We almost won that final. Such a cock tease.

youtu.be/xXkModt0v1s

>I just googled that game
What are you 14 years old?

I remember his time at sunderland, 1 goal in 42 games
he got voted the worst striker in premier league history
I feel sorry for you having to watch that retard every international game

Freddy Adu is 30 years old.

This is why being in a 2 team confederation stunts US youth. Beat up on Trinidad and Tobago and choke against a weak ass Mexican side every other year.

Also doesn't help being surrounded by MLS "talent".

best player after pulisic. burgers know nothing about what a good strikers is. lel.

>I rate Sunderland and Hull City “Legend” Jozy Altidore

t. bradley's mom.

>good striker
>le pass to puli and kick the ball a mile away from the goal man

Did i say he was good?

deuce is literally elite

Attached: 1558229419926.png (500x500, 447K)

>now that was a player

Attached: 29788dd22da30965ebf0a25a730976db.jpg (750x659, 49K)

He's pretty shit at everything else but he is unironically world-class at hold-up play.

Remember he was on the only team that beat the good Spain teams that literally nobody else beat from 2008-12. He even scored a goal on them. Spain is probably the most dominant possession team in recent memory and even they couldn't take the ball off him.

If he had a clinical manlet pacebabby striker next to him the sky's the limit desu

>he is unironically world-class

Attached: 1545579962811.png (645x729, 155K)

At one thing. He is though. Who woulda guessed that it's hard to bully a big black man off the ball.

yeah most burgers have no concept of hold up play. It's especially useful on a NT when you are grinding out 1-0s. NT is not for small pussyboi strikers.

>implying it is

Attached: le fall on ass and get tangled in a defenders leg man.png (1200x800, 1.09M)

oh no, you dont believe in possession do you ?

penalty box possesion is the patrician measurement.

>NT is not for small pussyboi strikers
i don't think you have ever seen a world cup or international tournament, and if you have and this remains your opinion, i dont think you should post it anymore

No an argument.
Klose is the topscorer not podolski.

David Villa, the towering Iberian hunk at 1.73m
Pele, the original BR Hulk, at 1.73m
Gert Muller, big strok german man, at 1.76m

Your opinion is hot garbage.

even my digits are superior, gg

>implying the us can play tiki taki
>implying granpa ball has any relevance
the fact that you have to go back in a time-machine proves my point.

>the age of altidore

He would be much more loved and respected if he actually did something at a world cup. 2010 was hype coming off a hot start for him and he did nothing. 2014 surely would be his year because he had a fantastic qualifying campaign, aaaaand he got hurt in the first game and never did anything. Didn't even qualify for 2018. So its the lack of big game success that will hurt his legacy.

Lol, no
The confetti cup means nothing.

Says that country that literally never plays in it

>that literally nobody else beat from 2008-12
Switzerland did though.