Why you guys have such a hateboner for pic related? It's not like he showboats...

why you guys have such a hateboner for pic related? It's not like he showboats, talks shit in the media or anything the likes of pogba or cristiano do. He's just a good defender from a team you hate. Why not hate firmino or klopp instead?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000482007052-e1562929035645[1].jpg (1132x1039, 139K)

>Looks at skin colour
Hmmmmm

because he is a mutt

He's not white. We're into white nationalism here, sweetheart. It call redpill and all the cool kids on 4channel are into it :D

N*gger

Overrated innit

racism is cringe, but it's mostly because the media has over hyped him while he isn't as good as they claim. He was even exposed a few times this season. Alisson is the best player on that Liverpool team

Attached: 1555963301312.png (500x500, 383K)

Attached: IMG_20190713_134908.jpg (720x567, 102K)

he's just disgusting

I always thought the hate towards him was mostly ironic.

Because Yea Forums usually rejects the mainstream, and it helps them feel smarter when they hold the opposite opinion to what they view as the accepted viewpoint

G.O.A.T

because he's a liverpool player, simple as

Contrarians, he isn't white and most of all he plays for Liverpool

I don't hate him, I just shitpost when amazing players mess up

Le runs away from you defender

the britbong media heaping tons of praise onto him got old eventually even if he is a top 5 CB

because Liverpool fans are reddit

Matip baby

because liverpool is the easiest fanbase to bait because there's a lot of them and most of them are secretly insecure about not winning a league title

Yea Forums an has consitently proven not to understand footy at all and just be reactionary to media reports and hype and bandwagoners of trophy winners. They literally have no idea what a good footballer is, only if his stats are better than others, because he has won x amounts of world cups, cl and league titles, will the actually rate anyone.

I've literally never seen one genuine factual criticism of VVD, it's all jealous vitriol.

Does Yea Forums actually hate him though? It doesn't feel to me like the genuine dislike people here feel for Griezmann, for example, it's mostly memes.

i fucking love this meme

>me searching for him in UCL final

Attached: popepaulVI.jpg (1024x760, 136K)

lovren baby

Apparently pointing out the fact he's absurdly overrated because he's a liverpoo player is hate

>talks shit in the media or anything the likes of pogba
Dude, just how short your memory? he was sulking and throwing tantrum at Southampton while they're on the line of relegation.

Attached: 1542707832359.jpg (300x383, 67K)

they kept a clean sheet

right here mate

Attached: 081yfuv97u131.jpg (576x325, 35K)

Manlet cope.

based post
also he is not white or black, he looks like he's from suriname or some shit. And whenever I watch him play he's always 20 meters away from any attacker running away from them while Matip shows balls.

Nah, that's you searching for anything remotely approximating to footballing knowledge.

this

Where is this image from? That's fucking based

that would require me to follow footy drama from fucking southampton, so yeah, I think I missed this one