Big Unit Edition.

Rugby Championship kicks off 21 July.

Mitre 10 Cup kick off 8 August.

Join /rug/ on superbru:
>Rugby Championship
superbru.com/rugbychampionship/pool.php?p=12065123

>Rugby World Cup
superbru.com/worldcup_predictor/pool.php?p=12063887

Attached: 20190713_162934.jpg (549x672, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-Gvr3JGIRU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zarc4czxHXY
americasrugbynews.com/2019/07/13/americas-rugby-championship-to-be-rwc-2023-qualifiers/
telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/newzealand/11939604/Too-many-foreigners-playing-in-England-and-France-and-thats-why-national-teams-suffer-says-Steve-Hansen.html
world.rugby/u20/match/27150
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schmidt_(surname)
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/sandton-rugby-star-robbery-police-hunt-for-suspect-who-drove-white-sedan-20190715
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/lots-of-misinformation-in-us-about-complex-land-issue-in-sa-us-deputy-secretary-of-state-20190318
rt.com/business/459784-south-africa-land-expropriation/
rt.com/news/438318-south-african-farmer-russia-refuge/
super.rugby/therugbychampionship/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y075LuOk3_k
youtube.com/watch?v=0zfpp8ZzpwE
i.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/81772997/all-blacks-and-steinlager-celebrate-30-year-partnership
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/back-in-day-scarfies-hijack-test-match-setting-fire-couches-carisbrook-terrace
sport24.co.za/Rugby/Springboks/15-springboks-to-fly-out-early-to-new-zealand-20190712
youtu.be/USvx4PwbtmA
stuff.co.nz/business/113867599/scorned-hell-pizza-customers-bitter-over-fake-burger-meat
hellpizza.com/assets/pdfs/menu/hell-menu-2019-1557520989.pdf
officiating.worldrugby.org/index.php?page=appointments&id=116
officiating.worldrugby.org/index.php?page=appointments&id=102
vipbox.live/rugby-live
youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Ireland will win the RWC

Attached: ritsuirfu4.png (708x1000, 300K)

on the drinks again

Hope the links work, didn't test them

same m8 except 3 hours in the future wowee

can guarantee I will the Smeagol cock tonight

NEED more artlad work.
yuge fan

Attached: 1562157443017.jpg (1444x1933, 308K)

in AWE at the size of these lads

I'm on a vicious cocktail and I'm pretty cut, missus is home in about an hour and I need to sort my fucking shit out haha

true Thames unit

Thames Valley Swamp Units.

we have artlad, we really don't need you queers making kiddy shit for the WC and embarrassing us in front of the cool generals

pretty clean fade 2bh

Ironically the weeb mascot are actually justifiable this time

Wallaroos - 34
Japanese bitches - 5

gotta keep these nips in their place I reckon

No.

get on it lad
t. padster
they breed units up/down there

down there

You now remember Ben Tune.

Scotland

is

North

-west

Shit thread. Will make a new one boys don't worry.

On the titty?

keep it /rug/-related lad or you'll get the banhammer

>up/down
All a matter of perspective. In Brisbane you go down to the Gold Coast, in Sydney you go up to Queensland.

Attached: 400px-NZunions.png (400x387, 68K)

looks down to me tbqh

Sorry lad. Low hanging fruit.
Anyway I had a look at the Fiji - MABs highlights and I’m wondering how good we’re that Maori team? Is it an improvement from Fiji or were the MABs just a bit shit?

About as good as your average NZ Super Rugby team and those have fair odds of beating the BI Lions.

Pretty much a NZ barbars from super rugby teams, and you wouldn't really expect much more from their first match together

please make a cute anime girl for our cricket team, I would treasure it sooooooo much...

Reckon Wales will be shitting themselves after seeing that Fijian performance yesterday.

A bit of both. The MABs made many poor kicks which simply gifted the possession back to the Fijians. The Fijians were always going to be going hard against any team with ball in hand, and they were emboldened by MABs average kicking and defence

Also, I found myself impressed by Mitch Karpic, which I wasn't expecting

Fiji have been decent on occasion in recent years. the MABs were total shit. Can't wait for Otere Black to leave Auckland.

Just watched the MAB highlights, Rob Thompson exposed on defence only 2 minutes in leading to disallowed try. Akira's handling exposed 21 minutes in leading to first try and his defence exposed directly creating second try. Thompson exposed on defence again 46 minutes in leading to third try. Renata was way out of position creating the fourth try. Simply cutting Thompson and Akira from the side would significantly even the game up in terms of points, especially since neither was involved in either of their team's tries.

If im Australia im even more worried

>The lines

Attached: 1561817178031.jpg (262x236, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O-Gvr3JGIRU

Fiji will win the copa

>tfw there aren't Irish RFU and RFU of Ireland simultaneously

Attached: Vômito.jpg (556x551, 63K)

Australia will beat Fiji by at least 30.

Dublin vs Cork throw-in 5 bings lads

Thoughts on putting money on Tyrone to win the AI?

Dublin will win unless someone else does, and that someone else might be Tyrone so if the odds are good sure. But, I'd advise you best not to gamble.

>I'd advise you best not to gamble
Why's that?

Because you might lose. Dubs are making Cork give away frees now, it begins.

Because gamblers are dumb degenerate scum

Attached: You call yourself a man, You know you're a lying mother fucking gambling degenerate prick.png (1333x571, 1.12M)

>Australia will beat Fiji by at least 30.

Thats not going to happen, Aus could probably scrape it at the end but Fiji have picked up wins against France who they never won against and The MAB who they haven't beaten since the 50's so they'll be going in the WC with loads of confidence and nothing to lose

Either one of them will win it by less than 5 points

France are shit and MAB is literally a meme team. Then again what would I know right, we'll have to watch it together and see.

Halftime at Croke Park,
Dublin 2-09
Cork 0-09

Forgot to mention its they're first group game so Fiji wont be struggling with match fatigue or injuries

Get out with that GAA shite, its nearly as meme tier as cricket

Fucking hate Dublin lads

same tbqh

Hannah Laity is the Yoko Ono of rugby.

>spends time between Wellington (SR), Naki (home), and Auckland (ABs and wife)
>wants to cut one of those cities out so he travels less every week
>needs auckland for the ABs because that's where they are based
>needs the Naki for family
REEEEE ALL HER FAULT HOW DARE SHE DICTATE WHAT HE DOES REEEEEEE

It's more that the Maori team played like absolute shit. They wont be easy games but Wales and Australia should still win. Pool C is still the real pool of death

/crug/

youtube.com/watch?v=Zarc4czxHXY

Which one invented going down on his daughter?

Well not Ben because he still gets work

Ok, so this is what happens and how it goes.
Australia 9-12 Fiji at '60, after which Wallabies open them up for 6 tries with 4 conversions and win 47-15 due to late Fijian drop goal.

Attached: dabtallick.png (506x604, 483K)

>needs auckland for the ABs because that's where they are based
Literally never heard this one for any other AB. She was the major contributing factor in him moving to Auckland.

Dan Carter lived in Auckland for half his career m8.

No Rugby until Sunday

dissolve the WALLABIES. you're a mob of dickheads

good post

hey lads, is this based or cringe ?

Attached: ehameooooo.jpg (720x1280, 436K)

checked and confirmed

bit cringe

bitchie mccheat

Why on earth would Fiji go for a drop goal?

>yfw Wales v New Zealand final

Attached: _20190714_154742.jpg (1069x1500, 98K)

hi when is the rugby thanks

They meet NZ in the semis unless they beat every SH team bar NZ

Did that already this year.
Australia once
South Africa twice
Argentina twice

Fuck.

Next weekend for TRC

Most boundaries is such a t20 way to solve a tie for a final. They had plenty of time, should have had another super over with different bowlers or something.
It's like deciding the rugby world cup by most tries scored if it was a tie.

underarm is cancelled, batstretch is the new incident

What does bowling out your opposition even mean in cricket?

Time to larp as English again

Plz explain

Hard luck kiwis

wtf is dis real

Attached: 55807649.jpg (749x1024, 444K)

What for?

They'll pretend they don't know, just give them a little space and they'll be grand in a few weeks la

for and against

I just dont get how bowling out your opponent doesn't matter
Apparently the over throw that hit the bat runs were added incorrectly as well
But deciding the world cup final by line outs won cements cricket as a semen slurping sport 2bh

>Ireland has not only never won a final in a major sport, they have even been in a final.
Fucking grim, Paddy

It really should just be that they play another Over. How you score runs shouldn't matter. It's the rules but it's hard not to feel cheated

The opposite of "scored more boundaries but had the same score" is "had more dot balls" which feels weird to reward that.
I just want a logical explanation as to why a team that was all out still can win. Maybe for the super over they should play their not out batsmen?

Just woke up. Bad luck kiwis, boundaries scored is truly an arbitrary of deciding the winner, especially when wickets weren't even. Limited overs is always a meme though.

Poor luck kiwis, but it least it wasnt a real sport you lost at

I was abroad during the SR final lads, what was /rug/ like during that time?

AND THE WINNER OF THE RUGBY WORLD CUP FINAL, WITH THE MOST KICKS INTO THE OPPOSITION 22, IS GEORGIA!

Imagine if there was a draw in extra time of the Ruby World Cup final and it was decided by which team had the most conversions. It just wouldn't happen

No italy won more scrums against the throw, they win

If a RWC final is tied after 30 minutes of extra time and no points are scored in the last 10 minutes then it goes to a kicking duel.

pls r8

Attached: draw.jpg (2004x1390, 358K)

hope ausfailia doesn't get out of the group. SHALL be heavily cheering for the sheepfuckers, proto-rushkas, coconuts and north argies.

when did the self-hating aussie show up lads?

starved for attention because /nrl/ is at deaths door.

thicko/10

England and Australia will finish top of their group and Argentina will beat Ireland in the semis if the saffas don't beat us that is

We have the easiest group in history ad we'll still fuck it up

AND ffs

This morning's Welsh is taking ages lads
gonna be late for work at this rate

fuck the RA hope izzy drags em over the coals and the wallabies get their insides rearranged in jpn.

>fuck the RA
someone is looking to be kneecapped

lost the cricket lads.

underwhelming.

Cricket? Never heard of her.

rugby on this weekend

Excuse me, but our ladies were in the last field hockey world cup final, got btfo badly by the dutch though.

Watch out lad, /pol/tato is gonna tell you why that’s communism in a bit if you’re not careful.

You lads are going to have to start charging me rent at some stage

It shall be significant if confirmed
americasrugbynews.com/2019/07/13/americas-rugby-championship-to-be-rwc-2023-qualifiers/

Attached: Americas Rugby Championship Logotipo.png (720x720, 282K)

USA would absolutely destroy everyone at this sport if we cared about it

weve all been saying this for years

Rugby

Attached: McFadden.gif (502x422, 3.46M)

To be fair there was a bee on Reidy's face and Fergus was just trying to get it off

I reckon the US could break into T1 in the next decade if the MLR lasts

There'll be a few Tier 1 positions opening up with France and Australia who are looking like heading to Tier 2 with they way their unions are being run so i reckon Japan and the US could take their place

Based

Attached: Chrome.jpg (701x464, 96K)

Should give the French national team to Ugo Moye, honestly. If he’s good enough to coach Bandon, he can coach anything

The French have far bigger problems than Head Coach, their whole system is rotten to the core, theres too much money in their system and too many rich owners making a mockery of the game

They gave the fans a vote on whether to have a foreign coach when they should have had that vote 10-15 years ago on whether they wanted foreign players representing them

Theres fuck all Ethnic French in that team now (French born black Africans are not French) and
you can see the division in their NT and it has finally caught up with them

telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/newzealand/11939604/Too-many-foreigners-playing-in-England-and-France-and-thats-why-national-teams-suffer-says-Steve-Hansen.html

I reckon that T1 will expand rather than contract. Some unions have serious problems but they'd really only ever lose to Fiji or Japan from T2 rugby and would otherwise muscle through against other teams. There's very little reason not to expand the scope of T1 rugby to include those teams and carry on.

Haha yeah france is shit, all their money they have wont be able to retain their great local players for the future. world.rugby/u20/match/27150

Is ireland going to have a vote about foreign born people too? Because they are they best they have been in a long time thanks to some foreigners at the top!!!

Attached: nothing_without_a_kiwi.jpg (720x585, 137K)

Joe's just a placeholder for based ROG la

You're right, we owe thanks to the Germans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schmidt_(surname)

Don't forget the Celtic one-drop rule. If he has even one freckle he's one of us.

Heard GES is a bit unit

Bit of footy on this weekend:

>Sun 21 Jul
3:05 AM South Africa v Australia, Johannesburg
6:05 AM Argentina v All Blacks, Buenos Aires

Nice to have matches at such at a reasonable hour after that fucking CWC hey lads aha

Attached: 1 copy 5.jpg (600x445, 91K)

Shall not be missing the TRC as previously thought
Isnt it later in the morning? Bru says its 8am for us which would mean 10am for you

just checked, the bru is showing the wrong time
Oh well, replays still mean comfy sunday morning rugby

Google says 6:05am

Good news senpai. Sad news is that I'll be watching the RSA game replay so I won't be able to shitpost on /rug/ til I'm done.

I can't see a RSA vs Aus replay on Sunday on Sky and I'm not that stoked about it

watch the Aus game live you cazz

>1am-3am
not a chance

I was hoping to be up for Argentina but its strangely earlier than normal

just drink and rail your way through shitload easier than 1-3

3-5 I mean

How are you Southern Hemisphere lads viewing this condensed Rugby Championship? Not very seriously?

A winner of the RC has never won the WC and I'd imagine these are just competitive warm-up games for the squads imo.

How do you lads feel about them?

>Irish cazzies STILL haven't fucked off

btw, I'm curious to see the sort of form and fashion the SH nations play before the WC. Been waiting ages for this

think your obsession with "cazzies" ruins the thread more than actual "cazzies" and you should piss off

especially since i asked a pretty interesting and pertinent question that would generate discussion and all you can do is bitch and moan passive aggressively about your own hang-ups and not contribute anything to the threads

so fuck off cunt :)

shall never leave tbqh

Not a huge fan of TRC in the first place, so the reduced format is fine. I'm also quite excited to see how the ABs play, seeing as they'd been basing a lot of their gameplan on the dual playmakers. And now that Dmac is out, they lost half of it. NZ/SA to share TRC and WC.

It's vital as the winner will also take the WC.

you can stay paddy.

no choice either way tbf

Was obviously only talking about the leprechaun flags and not non-cazzies.

yeah I know, just joshing ya

you'd better come to peace with it or it'll be a tough WC for you on /rug/ when they all blow in mate.

Wonder how many people I'll get to cover in my stream during match threads during the WC.

test post to see if my ban for asking how the MAB game was going (apparently off-topic) has expired

/rug/ oppression must end

At least we have a Flag, unlike some

Attached: 1561658384003.jpg (720x720, 40K)

Tongan Thor got mugged in Johanesburg
He was with a bunch of other front rowers
Unarmed, 1 guy,
Took his Iphone X

the absolute state of the wallabies

Attached: Tupou.jpg (1920x1153, 155K)

What a great Country South Africa has become now the evil White Man isn't oppressing them anymore

I honestly don't understand how this sport is not more popular, it literally has everything. In a just world it would be at least on equal terms with football in popularity.
When does the WC start?

It was a white guy who mugged him you retard

Even if it was a White guy it doesn't matter, their economy is crashing, rapes, murders, theft is flying up across the board, White Farmers are fleeing the Country in droves resulting in a future crash of their agriculture economy and ability to feed themselves.

My statement is valid and still stands

South Africa wasn't a great country during apartheid and it still isn't.

Proofs?

He thought his friends were playing a prank on him. They stopped him pursuing the guy.

>It was a white guy who mugged him

You got proof of that by the way?, I looked up some articles about it and all i could find was he was robbed by a man who got into a "White Sedan"

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/sandton-rugby-star-robbery-police-hunt-for-suspect-who-drove-white-sedan-20190715

Attached: 1520900072401.jpg (706x620, 96K)

Kyle Sincklers neck is 21 inches

You have a source for your claim that white farmers are fleeing South Africa?And please no ‘Muh...But Russia is giving them asylum’ nonsense because that was nothing more than a AstroTurf propaganda stunt by the Russians.

The fact besides from all the controlled and uncontrolled news sources, all of them reported the same story that the South African Government enacted a new law of land repossessions mainly from White Farmers, i think it was meant to kick in from March this year?

You didn't hear about it or have i myself fallen for fake news and it was just another invented story?, The fact that so many news outlets were reporting on it means there has to be some truth to it

Side Note: Ive hardly seen a Saffa post in /rug/ in the last few months and all of a sudden 1 pops in to discredit a negative truth about something going on in "his" Country

You're not really answering his question lad. So you've got a reason which would explain the motivations behind your claim that 'white farmers are fleeing the country in droves'

Did you just make up the claim itself though, because it's possible and would sort of make sense?

>sheddy gets banned for off topic for months for asking about rugby in a rugby general
>/pol/fag spews his shit like a trained dog for months with no repercussions
thank you admins, very cool

Well,don’t my word for it.Trump’s own State Department says the outside world have been fed misinformation regarding the land issue in South Africa after they visited the country.
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/lots-of-misinformation-in-us-about-complex-land-issue-in-sa-us-deputy-secretary-of-state-20190318

Attached: BC2F0735-AF32-45F5-87A0-FF0173EA118D.jpg (616x929, 228K)

So how about that Rugby, lads?

>Trump’s own State Department

You do realise Trump controls nothing in America?, their state department is controlled by other people plus i wouldn't be taking South Africa "Medias" word for it either

>The country’s new president, Cyril Ramaphosa, pledged last year to return the lands owned by white farmers since the 1600s to the black citizens of the country without compensation for the owners.
rt.com/business/459784-south-africa-land-expropriation/

it's good

>Did you just make up the claim itself though, because it's possible and would sort of make sense?

Ive seen the stories and pics of South African Farmers viewing land in other such Countries as Russia, Australia, New Zealand and some Countries in europe, do i know the number leaving? No, i dont, but i know if i was a farmer that was having my land and livelihood taken off of me in a Country that was turning on me id be fleeing that place especially if i was being offered free land in places like Russia
rt.com/news/438318-south-african-farmer-russia-refuge/

I agree. We should discuss it some time

A splendid idea. Perhaps in a general devoted to rugby.

The RC is on at 4pm sat, 12am sunday morning this weekend so some cozy times for watching it instead of having to get up at stupid o'clock

Could also be a surprise win for Argentina over NZ, best chance for them to get it with the way the hags were playing in SR

Dude,no farmers have left for Russia.That was just a Russian propaganda campaign because relations between the two countries soured after the Pro-Putin South African president was removed from office.The Russians want the SA farmers to pay somewhere in the region of $100,000 in exchange for ‘asylum’ there.The offer definitely isn’t free.

lol this is totally baseless lad
imagine linking an 'article' about a single example and considering it to mean anything at all
you're living in a fantasy world.

>>Did you just make up the claim itself though, because it's possible and would sort of make sense?
>[yes]

My linked comment proving whats going on in SA got deleted, half the comments on this thread are off topic but that particular post was a bit too much it seems

Thanks for proving me right mods, you expose yourself more and more

all the crusaders AB's are out of the team too

>literal Russian propaganda machine as 'proof'
lmao, you have to be 18 to post here

Will Argentina have all of the Jags available for the match?

You mean it was a great country, to whatever degree, for whites under apartheid. They even had separate sporting competitions based on race.
Ireland was probably a great country during the protestant ascendancy if you were an anglo-protestant landowner too, imagine having such wealth and no responsibility to even feed starving people living in shanties with no plumbing unless they were your house servants then you kept them as pets.
Well, no shit.

Please post about rugby. Even make some intelligent discussion about how Saffer farmers are starting to grow the game in Siberia or something.

>My linked comment proving whats going on in SA got deleted, half the comments on this thread are off topic but that particular post was a bit too much it seems
It’s all ‘global conspiracy’ to prevent the outside world from knowing what’s really happening in South Africa and only you have the info that will blow the lid off it,right?

Attached: 0F97F1B9-F973-4A2E-9C93-BF7DDAFC1911.jpg (300x168, 11K)

The hags is the Argentina squad lad, unless they're planning to put out their ARC team

What time are the games on the weekend? Non-meme time please. British only

super.rugby/therugbychampionship/
bookmark it

>4pm and 7pm
Very reasonable.

Yeah because this week Argies and Saffers are at home.

>In a just world it would be at least on equal terms with football in popularity

In this world if it was as popular it would be just as corrupt and as much a shit show, im liking it where it is despite world rugby trying to wreck it

Was the Bledisloe better before when it was just 2 games a year?
It must've meant more to win it and each game had higher stakes, did they extend it for any other reason than cash? I'm assuming anyone remembers or cares, also thinking that the 6 nations would be very different if playing each team twice.

If you drew in a 2 game series the previous holder kept it
Now it's best 2 out of 3 which makes sense
The issue is that aussie are shit now so game 3 is usually a dead rubber

yep, plus their Europe based players

I thought the Argies were running that central contract system and limiting their NT Players game time, no?

theyve relaxed them for the most experienced players

U N I T

Attached: Untitled-3.jpg (1206x675, 151K)

I don't even think we should be playing every year. If we do play annually then it should only be once most of the time. Playing 3 games against the kiwis every year would kill interest in rugby for any nation.

We play twice a year already for the rugby championship, the extra game should only go ahead of its needed. But financially trying to sell out game 3 with only a couple weeks notice is a bit rough

The reason we play 3 times a year is because that means that each nation gets to host 3 Bledisloes every 2 years, and as these are still usually the most attended and watched games in the SH they are the main non-broadcaster income our unions receive. Just like the broadcaster deals though, it's led to a decline in rugby interest in Australia.

Can somebody give me the quick rundown on Argentine culture?

They're basically Aussies but more bbq, wine and beer are kind of inversed, and they speak Spanish

Might be a bit looser with the TRC bru because its short and I dont care too much about it
Argentina by 5, Australia by 30

youtube.com/watch?v=Y075LuOk3_k

Attached: Heroína.jpg (540x720, 40K)

sneed

Footy.

Thanks bro, still working on the mascots. I'll need to make adjustments to that one as well now that Wales RWC jersey design has been released

Attached: scotland springbok 00.jpg (3508x2480, 707K)

YES
keep em coming m8

sick but should have flaming orange hair

they make italians look sensible and measured. Love a tango. Love claiming disputed lands (not even talking about malvinas here). Love girls in g-strings down the beach. Love horses and shit in the southern part. Love helicopters. Love grilled meat

youtube.com/watch?v=0zfpp8ZzpwE

Actually that's a good idea, will make that along with the other color adjustments when the Scotland RWC jersey design gets released

Attached: oops.webm (640x358, 2.77M)

Attached: savea.webm (640x360, 2M)

>NH "rugby"

Always hated that french kit. just looks wrong.

>burns

Looking forward to some Big Strong SH footy this weekend lads.

Attached: pwnd.webm (640x480, 1.32M)

Explain yourselves /rug/

Attached: wtfrug.jpg (1334x1166, 196K)

Angry Boomer you here m8?

what
he was linking RT as his proof

Na I was asking why so many people were responding to the subhumans.

Yeah. Haven't done a superbru with /rug/ since 2016 though. Forgot what the old account was.

Anyone else think it's a little on the nose for superbru to use a painting of a tsunami in the World Cup brus?

Gammon Pumas !

Attached: VamosPumas!.jpg (720x960, 76K)

KEK

Ah
Fair cob

what time's the game on in Arg mate?

>shedcuck pulling that 2 point shit again
Disgusting.

Attached: 1.jpg (323x323, 15K)

should never have let him into another group after that shite

Saturday 20 - 15 hs
..and its frens day here

*i'm back lads*

Attached: 3059618w380.jpg (380x253, 13K)

not sure why Gayrold, a notorious faggot, would be blocked while shedcunt, a notorious faggot, isn't

Nice one man

where'd you go m8

thought he’d killed himself

>making picks before the teams are out

see
also you're not going to goad me into picking the underdogs by more than a couple of points

not me kiwibro , santiago cordero is back

Post your rugbyfu!

>taking it seriously

Sekizan.

Attached: 44346404885e94a6ed507e8b95194d62cac34c16_hq.jpg (505x720, 34K)

would heem shedcunt if I ever laid eyes on him

I'd have a beer with shedcuck if I met him because I'm not a massive faggot that feels threatened enough by him to fight him

love beer desu

same honestly

would split the difference and heem a beer with sheddy

>page 7
grim

>heineken

Which is the kiwi beer ?

Just let it die and set it back up on the 21st

Attached: 342142342342.jpg (400x302, 82K)

Saffer team for Saturday. I guess they're not too worried about the Aussies.

15. Warrick Gelant (Bulls)
14. Sbu Nkosi (Sharks)
13. Jesse Kriel (Bulls)
12. André Esterhuizen (Sharks)
11. Makazole Mapimpi (Sharks)
10. Elton Jantjies (Lions)
9. Herschel Jantjies (Stormers)
8. Francois Louw (Bath)
7. Pieter-Steph du Toit (Stormers)
6. Rynhardt Elstadt (Toulouse)
5. Lood de Jager (Bulls)
4. Eben Etzebeth (Stormers)(C)
3. Trevor Nyakane (Bulls)
2. Bongi Mbonambi (Stormers)
1. Tendai Mtawarira (Sharks)

Replacements:

16. Schalk Brits (Bulls)
17. Lizo Gqoboka (Bulls)
18. Vincent Koch (Saracens)
19. Marvin Orie (Lions)
20. Marcell Coetzee (Ulster)
21. Cobus Reinach (Northampton Saints)
22. Frans Steyn (Montpellier)
23. Dillyn Leyds (Stormers)

Steinlager

i.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/81772997/all-blacks-and-steinlager-celebrate-30-year-partnership

>frans steyn
based

Steinlager is our "national beer" but it's shit. there are many more superior beers around here.

I thought they were gonna rest more, Marx, Pollard, le Roux, and Kitshoff are all they're resting. We sent almost twice that many home injured yesterday.

Speights? That's about all I know, I was looking at Otago university at some point after a conversation with a Kiwi in a barbershop, apparently Scarfies used to bring their own lounge furniture to the games. It sounded like fun but in hindsight it's a good thing I didn't get down there I might've liked it too much.

So true. Seems like a nice lad after his tough upbringing. Couple of backwards world views but everyone has their prejudices.

Was just reading the Poo Peeland bumhurt and bestial howls of cheating just up the thread there.

Lmaoing

Twenty years ago maybe, but Carisbrook was a fair way away from the main student flat area, so this is a good effort tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/back-in-day-scarfies-hijack-test-match-setting-fire-couches-carisbrook-terrace

We are playing England in the cricket next week in a test match at Lord's

Speights, tui, lion red, gizzy gold, waikato, and a dozen others are local brews that have gone nation wide more or less.
Steinlager is a different level to them, but more importantly they sponsor most our national teams and are seen on the world stage. Our Americas cup team drank steinlager after they won I their boat, pic related is the all blacks doing the same

Attached: 1467960512993.jpg (1464x976, 79K)

>students encouraged to bring their own furniture and set up their own corporate boxes
This was at the cricket, but did they bring furniture to the rugby also or am I mis-remembering?

Guinness is a bit like that here, except Guinness is good. Not everyone likes stouts though

The Irish bars here have Guinness and Kilkenny. Kilkenny is better I reckon and I like stouts. My uncle is irish and reckons Guinness is way better at home than here though.

They reckon it's better here because of the water, like bagels in NYC. There's good pints and bad pints here, it depends on the pub and how busy they are and if they look after their lines and stuff.
Kilkenny is a funny one, it's good but not as popular here although you can find it, it's more of an export. One of my Uncles I've seen drinking Kilkenny but he is a farmer so I don't know, he's one of those real quiet farmer blokes, we were talking about how the sun moves east-south-west in the northern hemisphere but east-north-west in the southern.

who cares

Guinness is far better over there than here

Could not name a single current rugby player if I am honest

Attached: FE021895-45E7-41AE-9224-DB11B62DC114.jpg (634x650, 131K)

ok

>tfw you lock in a boks pick and then the team release comes out with this shit
uh oh

To be fair, it was last week they said that they were leaving those players out.

Plenty of MILFS at Bunnings lads.

roadworks turned my water off so i’m having a beer

do you reckon front row forwards and american linemen would be good at the other sport after a bulking/cardio regimen respectively?

>do you think people would be able to play a position after furiously training for that position now if you asked the same question without the last part I would say no. Lineman don’t run a whole lot while forwards aren’t nearly as big or strong as lineman. Linemen are all unnaturally huge, so many them become half the size they were because of the amount of work it takes just to get to and stay at that size

needed to change lines there

tainted muddy roadworks water would be better than Aussie beer 2bh

Attached: 9rcppa5xrza31.jpg (640x360, 37K)

The not defending the World Cup All Blacks.

>changes pick to the Jaguares

*picks the All Blacks by 2*

interesting team...

For me, it's the away teams.

trying to avoid the championship-WC curse I reckon

I know he's old but i'm surprised Cornal Hendricks didn't make it into Apiwhe's injury spot on form. He looked the best RSA winger in super rugby.

Weird to not see Damian Willemse or Curwin Bosche or Cheslin Kolbe on the bench either.

Infact they should just fucking drop Elton Jantjies and give the spot to Bosch or Willemse

>>Jordie at left wing instead of Ioane
Strange choice. Perhaps a tactical choice so uncapped players can have much game time for evaluation as they could squeeze in?

The second match is against the ABs so maybe some selection are tactical

>4 new caps

exposure on the cards

yeah true i'm curious who the 15 they sent ahead are
can't find a list anywhere

It's not a full 15 lad, they will be playing Etzebeth next week. Marx, Pollard, le Roux, and Kitshoff are the main ones I've been reading about. Though there are others of note, not least of all ar scrumhalf.

It's partially a signal to Rieko to pull his socks up.
If you think about last WC, Nehe Milner Skudder as an in-form wing made it in and really showed up.
There's a strong argument to do the same for Reece this world cup. Especially considering he has a multi-dimensional game with how good he is at kick chases. His defense just isn't the best. But he has that real X factor.

They'll definitely have a midfield sub. They'll definitely have Ben Smith. So they're either leaving out Mounga on the bench to fit Jordie there, leaving out Jordie in the 23, or leaving out Reece.

I don't think they will leave out Rieko, but you don't want to leave out Reece or Mounga or Jordie either. It's good if he realizes he has to show up after coasting at The Blues.
It's a good dilemma though and injuries might make it easier for them.

Shouldn't they put Jordie in a position he actually plays rather than Smith then?

sport24.co.za/Rugby/Springboks/15-springboks-to-fly-out-early-to-new-zealand-20190712
>He plans to send about 15 players to New Zealand next week, giving them time to prepare for the clash with the world champions.

Faf is the biggest though yeah, as he's both their best player, in one of the positions with the least depth for the springboks, and Genia opposite is one of Australia's only world class players.

This could be Jordie getting dropped to injury cover.

Rieko, Ben Smith, Reece as the starters.

WALLABIES 23 TO FACE THE SPRINGBOKS

>1. James Slipper (86 Tests)
>2. Folau Fainga’a (7 Tests)
>3. Sekope Kepu (103 Tests)
>4. Izack Rodda (17 Tests)
>5. Rory Arnold (19 Tests)
>6. Lukhan Salakaia-Loto (11 Tests)
>7. Michael Hooper (c) (91 Tests)
>8. Isi Naisarani*
>9. Nic White (22 Tests)
>10. Bernard Foley (68 Tests)
>11. Reece Hodge (33 Tests)
>12. Samu Kerevi (vc) (25 Tests)
>13. Tevita Kuridrani (58 Tests)
>14. Dane Haylett-Petty (30 Tests)
>15. Tom Banks (3 Tests)

Reserves
>16. Jordan Uelese (2 Tests)
>17. Harry Johnson-Holmes*
>18. Taniela Tupou (11 Tests)
>19. Rob Simmons (94 Tests)
>20. Jack Dempsey (10 Tests)
>21. Will Genia (100 Tests)
>22. Matt To’omua (42 Tests)
>23. Kurtley Beale (83 Tests)

Some interesting picks here. The front row is as expected considering injury with Naisarani to debut. The backline has White ahead of Genia and Banks ahead of Beale though which is very interesting and potentially quite exciting.

Fair enough, they need someone who isn't Genia to get some decent game time in.

Attached: rug at the world cup.webm (1024x576, 2.79M)

I imagine this could be shitspouter irl.

>Fainga'a
>Salakaia-Loto
>Naisarani
>Kerevi
>Kuridrani
>Uelese
>Tupou
>To'omua

ah yes all excellent Australian lads

i think reece will get exposed on defence desu

Boomer dad phoned me this evening to rant about the side that got named haha.

lol what does the old fella reckon

I called the side second string and he replied "oh they've improved since being named have they?" He reckons if the argies can't get it done on Sunday morning they're never going to do it.

based boomerdad

Attached: Ma-a-Nonu-with-Japanese-family_2378646.jpg (800x600, 103K)

They need a sure hand at the outside back still. Playing Jordie at 15 and Smith at 14 is less secure than the other way around

based Mongol ABs baby

Attached: 20190718_202902.jpg (989x1385, 462K)

ben smith is a meme
don't rate him

Naisarani and Tupou are mercenaries (the latter is a Kiwi, the former a Fijian), but Folau Faingaa, Lukhan Salakia-Loto, Samu Kerevi, Jordan Uelese, and Matt Toomua are all Australian and spend at least 7-8 years in Australian schools if not being born here. Kuridrani is a middle case as he was moved to Australia by his parents as a teenager but I'd say he's more Fijian than Australian by way of upbringing.

based your dad

Would rather play for Fiji than Australia the way the teams are right now

When are the cazzie doomsayers fucking off back to facebook lads?

It's still a damn solid side with the right players in the right places. Ofa had his best game in black in this fixture last year and Coles is class. Brodie is possible the best in the world. Cane/Ardie together is the thinking man's combo for the WC. Smith and Barrett have played together for three seasons now. Laumape has the Hurricanes connection with the Barretts. ALB slots in anywhere, as does Bender.
So you've got a player in each section getting a shot at proving themselves (Angus, Fifita, Reece) and then the bench will bring some serious energy while the cool heads will stay on the field. The front row (obviously), Fifita, Tuipolotu, A Smith will all be 1-1 swaps. Then they can take off Reece to bring on Ioane by moving around the backline if he's a liability. Would still have liked to see Ioane start.

what kind of hog you reckon this lad's packing?

exactly 2 seconds after the world cup final ends

I agree with this strongly. Every team is introducing a few new players during TRC to see if it's worth taking them to the RWC, and the ABs aren't even doin that much of it. We all knew Reece was going to get a shot so it's mostly Ta'avao and Fifita in the XV who are jumping the queue - and with Squire being injured all the time the latter isn't even that much of a jump.

I'm keen to see how Cane rallies this team. Whitelock's 30, if Cane can handle it, he'll probably be the AB captain in the next RWC

God I hope we don't have to spend the next 4 years pretending that Whitelock deserve his selection like we are with old man Read currently

>Cane
Jesus Christ that would be awful. I haven't looked but what's the leadership group from the U21's looking like?
I'm a huge Whitelock fan, but starting to think that he was signed for a 4 year deal with a Yokohama clause because there wasn't anyone else putting their hands up to fill the size 14 boots? He'll be a great captain if he remains fit, but jeez it's tough in the role he plays, just look at Brodie over the last 18 months.

>tfw no Aussies to tall about how excited I am to see the new Wallabies play

Banks is going to tear up those weak kaffir defenders, and HJH literally played for the same club as me.

Always a nice feeling when a clubman receives the rep honours.

Yeah he's a fair bit younger than me so I've never met him but he seems genuinely good-natured and I think his attitude will be a huge benefit to the Wallabies when the likes of Kepu retire.

I don't think Rieko has anything left to prove but I see your point. If Hansen gets a focused Rieko throughout the RWC, that's pretty much left wing sorted.

Attached: england pumas 00.jpg (3495x1760, 510K)

Isn't that pretty close to full strength Australia? Always makes me wince when teams go all-out in warm up games, there's inevitably going to be injuries.

South African one is great stuff, lad
Those French uniforms are disgusting, hope they never wear them again

this is the post

kiwis are up.

Attached: 20180926_174407.jpg (596x596, 241K)

reminder my gf is on the left

Attached: 1502308904913.jpg (1200x1200, 233K)

that's a man, man

Thats a fucking horrific line up pal

Attached: 1561659858939.jpg (550x550, 62K)

is there a championship bru?

You have to balance that risk against the need for momentum coming off a poor season and with the opportunity of a low strength team to get you back on track.

Injuries are going to happen anyway whether in a game or at training or bringing the bin in.
Keeping the players in a bubble of protection leading up can also result in injuries during early cup games, which is worse.

literally in the OP you retard

>already in it
the fuck

meathead.

I was in another one but it shut down

If your in the old one you get auto invited to the new one

was a probably a Gayrold-related technical difficulty

this is the bump that saved /rug/

grim

Prediction: Tom Banks to score a hat trick

A cheeky NI vs SI game wouldn't have gone amiss this evening tttt.

Imagine actually living in New Zealand.

Attached: 1510108961896.gif (466x315, 788K)

It's just Australia with less taxes, traffic, and immigrants but more rugby. Unless you live in Auckland.

>"If I had to take Hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it" -Erwin Rommel
What did he mean by this

hmmm yes

Australian make a place hell then the kiwis flock to it for the scaffolding work

wouldnt mind it tttt

Think all our sheds are full sorry.

what about for paddy's

Crushedchurch is now the chlamydia capital of New Zealand after all the micks turned up to rebuild the city, one more probably would be fine.

Me and CCbro have something in common then, Newcastle also is/used to be the chlamydia capital of Australia.

>crushedchurch
wouldnt catch me there dead

WISH there was rugby on

so we're basically fucking so many kiwi birds(human) we've caused an epidemic

based

>basically fucking so many kiwi birds
That's not really the brag you think it is lad.

yah wouldn’t be too proud of that one

Same

>we

Here's something about The Rats of Tobruk:
youtu.be/USvx4PwbtmA

>literally the only test all year in a fucked timezone

thank CHRIST

gonna be a comfy few months

Imagine Australia but better ski parks, no killer snakes, and the people are more chill.

Also chilli chicken wings you can buy in Foodtown or New World on your way home.

Rommel appears to have good taste in food for a German bloke

Attached: IMG_7103.jpg (2592x1936, 1.76M)

spending some time over at /afl/

he actually thought that was a funny post lads

Footy.

Regby

rugayby

What's on the menu?

Had a look on their site and the first thing that comes up is a burger pizza

Had one of those from Dominos the other week. It was ok, I'm glad to have tried it, would try again.

Rugby.

Attached: AE789F12823B4DE6933897AEB377318B.gif (328x338, 2.24M)

Dont eat that shite lads its not worth it.

fuvking hell lads, absolutely hammered. but if RUGBY on tmrw

It was a plant based "meat" as well they managed to banter their customer base hard stuff.co.nz/business/113867599/scorned-hell-pizza-customers-bitter-over-fake-burger-meat

hellpizza.com/assets/pdfs/menu/hell-menu-2019-1557520989.pdf

The best pizzas are the Lust Deluxe and the Mischief. Or the Wrath if you like anchovies (fuck yea).

might have depression lads

Simmer down there mate where's your ANZAC spirit

quite like New Zealand and kiwis tbqh

League.

Attached: 1562535593015.gif (128x111, 50K)

just want to die lads

grim

holy fuck, lets just play the entire fucking Soweto

goodnight bump

Lads, who is more disadvantaged playing in Japan in 2 months, the NH Countries for having to adjust to a different time zone or the SH Countries (Aus, NZ) for having to adjust from they're Winter to Japanese Summer Heat???

I didn't include the Saffas or Argies on the basis they are fucked either way

japan is supposed to be the hottest rwc so far, we're all fucked from that and you can recover from jetlag within a week easily

>that mid evening Welsh feeling

Attached: 1558136767305.png (713x489, 20K)

mm loving the july weather

had a few dark beers after work last night so the welsh this morning was pretty decent

Given "we" play over there a fair bit during some warmer months, and play in Brisbane in the middle of summer when a commentator literally cooks an egg on the sideline, and in general have a month or 2 of super rugby well in a proper summer. I would say the NH lads for having to adapt the heat and the time zone, though you should be over well in advance and have your planning around time zones sorted regardless.
Saffas and Argies have their time zone adjustment regime sorted and the heat is whatever for them, write them of at your own peril.

The feminist faggots at the42.ie are still raging over Sevu Reece being picked to play in the RC and WC that they are doing daily obsessed articles on him now.

Imagine being this mentally unbalanced that you would use your position in the media as a sports "writer" to vent your rabbid liberal anger towards a player who isn't even Irish or nothing to do with an Irish team and literally lives on the other side of the world and write passive aggressive faggy bitch articles on him on a daily basis.

These fucks are losing the plot and its hilarious to watch.

Attached: 1415711205271.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Funny how you suddenly read their bullshit when it suits your argument.

Just pointing out what we have for "media" in this Country and what an embarrassment it is

Just pointing out you’ve claimed not to read their site at all in the past, you simpering narcissist

Sports media in particular is shit. They make wild claims and stuff all the time but no one ever holds them to account for their shitty opinions because on the day anything can happen. Based Shag calls them out though. After naming the all blacks squad some guy questioned him and he called him out about having a shit eye for players

Even though they're part of the fake news mafia i pop in every now and then to see what narrative they're pushing, you'd want to be careful with that name calling pal, you ,might just end up working for the42

goodnight /rug/

I'm up

grim

Shan’t be giving poltato (you)s

RWC refereeing appoinments announced for pool stage
officiating.worldrugby.org/index.php?page=appointments&id=116

Matches involving only T1/T2 nations by number of appointments:
>Jaco Peyper for Argentina v Tonga, Japan v Samoa, and England v France
>Nigel Owens for Japan v Scotland, Scotland v Samoa, and England v Argentina
>Ben O'Keeffe for Aus v Fiji and Japan v Scotland
>Nic Berry for France v Tonga and Ireland v Samoa
>Angus Gardner for France v Argentina and Japan v Ireland
>Jerome Garces for NZ v RSA and Wales v Fiji
>Wayne Barnes for Ireland v Scotland and South Africa v Italy
>Paul Williams for England v Tonga
>Romain Poite for Australia v Wales
>Pascal Gauzere for Scotland v Samoa
>Luke Pearce for NZ v Italy

Ben Skeen will be TMO for 11 matches including Australia v Wales.

For reference, pre-RWC SH tests (consistent greentext edition)
officiating.worldrugby.org/index.php?page=appointments&id=102

RSA v AUS
>Paul Williams
ARG v NZL
>Angus Gardner
AUS v ARG
>Ben O'Keeffe
NZL v RSA
>Nic Berry
AUS v NZL
>Jerome Garces
ARG v RSA
>Romain Poite
NZL v AUS (2nd Bledisloe)
>Jaco Peyper
AUS v SAM
>Paul Williams
NZL v TON
>Angus Gardner
RSA v ARG
>Luke Pearce
JPN v RSA
>Nic Berry

I still don't think Fiji has a serious chance of beating Australia but Ben O'Keeffe will make sure that it doesn't matter who deserves to win either way. Hopefully he doesn't fuck up our game against Argentina.

I still don't understand WR's obsession with using shitty French refs for highly important NZL/AUS/RSA games.

morning lads
footy in less than 24 hours.

Attached: based Nige.jpg (422x337, 21K)

Less than 12, MAB v Fiji is tonight.

ah yeah, THOSE guys

quite a nice day actually, might go for a mission

Drank half a bottle of scotch last night, not feeling the best.

Attached: 1550345623328.jpg (515x1133, 292K)

in awe

elite AND muscular

their comments section is so wilfully ignorant, it's fucking shocking. No matter how many times the "All Blacks pillage the islands" meme is proven false, they KEEP bringing it up. As soon as anyone points out that more players born in NZ play for the islands than islanders born in the islands, it's suddenly completely fine because NZ has a bugger population.

thank god there's two games of rugby on this evening lads.

keep inexplicably losing weight lads
what’s the other one outside of MAB vs Fiji

U20's curtain raiser.

Maori U20 v Fiji U20

good shtuff

vipbox.live/rugby-live
they're showing the main game but no the curtain raiser seemingly

Argentina x Aotearoa playng twice?

only picking underdogs this bru

in 2 hours:
NZ Maori U20 v Fiji U20
in 4hrs:
NZ Maori v Fiji

Why are Maori ABs playing only against Fiji in a two match series and ignoring Samoa and Tonga?

racial prejudice.

Missus is making lamb and roast veges for dinner you beauty

No cuscuz with milk and eggs?

Attached: Cuscuz.jpg (1200x1599, 334K)

No, we're white people from a developed country.

should ring that one lad

yeah I will one day.

As far as I know Highlanders have managed to sign most of this U20 side to replace their mass exodus yea?

who's left the team?

Bin Smuth, Jackson Hemopo, Tom Franklin, Richard Buckman, Liam Squire, Marty Banks, Waisake Naholo, and Luke Whitelock. They tried to sign both Will Jordan and Mitch Hunt but only got Hunt.

oof

future Blues backline:
9. fucking NEED someone good, Weber what are you up to m8
10. B. barrett
11. Ioane
12. Nonu
13. Faiane
14. Duffie
15. J. Barrett

impact of the bench: Nanai, SBW

Attached: dablues.jpg (539x765, 137K)

No way Nonu sticks around. And news is that Jordie will stick at the hurrs.

You got you 9 have fun with Christie lamo
Nonu is off
Jordie is staying put at the canes

>Nonu

Is it Na'a or another Nonu?

Its Nonu business

Ma'a

This is what threads will be like until RWC 2019 is over.

Na'ah

>Na'a
>not having prosperous career at european pro rugby

na'a momu

Na'ah Notyou

Trivia

Nu means nude in portuguese

Trivia:

Spelling and pronouncing someone's name correctly is the base level of respect you should have for everyone.

They should try get Jamie Booth & Michael Little

Trivia:

It's easier for people who have neolatin languages as mother languages to pronounciate polynesian names properly than people who has languages with degenerate phonetics like english language as mother language (shame on you, 15th Century's Great Vowel Shift)

can you roll your rs though lad

MAB U20 26 - 17 Fiji U20

having a chicken parmi

did you make it or pub it?

pub

good to see everyone has made their picks

Attached: Untitled.jpg (463x597, 88K)

Attached: 2.jpg (473x607, 78K)

based paddy being my aus by 5 bro

our year for upset wins la
I'm not taking it serious seeing it's so short

making a chicken salad
fried breasts
baby spinach
roast cauliflower
roast brocolli
croutons
mint
basil
fish sauce, lemon juice, chilli, garlic, olive oil

Attached: waterfowl.jpg (956x1280, 491K)

>if the Pumas beat NZ by 16 then Wales will be #1 for the first time ever

hahahhahahha what a meme

>imagine that fired up ABs team rolling through the rugby championship and then the world cup with a massive chip on their shoulder
I want this to happen now

>roast cauliflower
>roast brocolli
>mint
>basil
>fish sauce, lemon juice

sounds bad ugh

just do a caesar

oh i meant to quote you

26-24 good game actually

having pizza lads.

Attached: 1472790355105.jpg (800x718, 185K)

caesar salad has anchovies and lemon juice in it you retard, what do you think fish sauce is?

And fried bread + oil + iceburg lettuce + bacon is about the least healthy thing you could eat.

>shits on some bread
Same here lad

grim

Attached: 20-07-19.png (648x228, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Just stay up you weiner.

i dont really know if anchovies or lemon juice is in a caesar, i dont add them, unless they're in the dressing?

when i make a caesar i just grill bacon, make garlic croutons, chop romaine or iceburg lettuce and grate large parmesan flakes, i try to make them healthy since i make them for my dad and he's in poor health

cauliflower is ABSOLUTELY disgusting to me anyway and mint is too powerful 4 me in any salad, i just didnt like your flavour combinations but enjoy it yourself whatever it is you're making

The difference between Caesar salad dressing and mayonnaise is anchovies and lemon juice. Fish sauce is made from anchovies. Same flavour.
Caesar 'salad' not healthy at all. If your dad is in poor health try not serving him crunchy nutritionless water (iceburg lettuce), bacon, and mayo (pure fat).

What is Caesar salad? Is it seasoned with gauls blood?

mayo, bacon, fried bread, crunchy water, parmesan cheese, anchovies

pretty delicious desu but fatties meme themselves into thinking its healthy because of the word 'salad'.

you'll toss my salad in a second m8

MAB 41-31 FT

Basicly a no-greens stuff.

Meanwhile,
>tfw I don't know anchovies taste because there aren't anchovies here

How hard is it to just do another fucking super over.

Getting more boundaries doesn't even mean your a better batting team, let alone fielding, bowling, etc

Dropping by to appreciate the unit in the OP. And to say soccer sucks. Enjoy the rugby, mates.

5>6

>women sport
>proud

Patrick's rolling in his grave rn

Enjoyed that game.
Now to see the Maori get BTFo by Big Strong Fiji again.

Not really. Would take you guys decades to field a team of t1 calibre. All USA athletes train for either explosive strength or speed. Rugby is neither, it's conditioning. You'd have to literally stop children playing NFL from age 7 and put them into rugby otherwise they'd become fat gas tanks that collapse 10 minutes in.

Rubbish.

Reckon the Maori can come back lads?

it’s the dressing that makes it shit. Just have it without and it’s actually healthy

they unironically would

honestly australia would dominate everyone if half of the AFL lads dropped the sport for rugby

>Otere Black
>white

the wairoa's flowing lads

Shall prepare a thread.

I've seen those comments and I can never tell if they're serious or not. Europeans pointing fingers about poaching is the most laughable idea, when they have all the filthy money. Islanders, Aussies, Kiwis go to Europe to pocket money for family and retirement - not the other way around. If NZ has all tha filthy money to poach talents - they would have been able to hold on to Sopoaga and Piutau

Attached: MAB.jpg (539x489, 48K)

>a wild Brendon McCullum appears

all about iwi, whanau and whakapapa lads

NEW THREAD

>bmac in the commentary box for summer
based

They're playing at home this time, and no doubt they'd 've gotten a massive dressing down for their humble pie last week. I'm expecting them to still concede many tries, but put in enough to get a win this week.

did a kaka in my whakapapa

actual thread

No thanks

basically very salty

no it's not lol. iceberg lettuce has no nutrients in it. bacon is like the worst thing for you in the world. fried bits of bread? cheese?

and it's not even a caesar salad without the dressing

that's a fuckin good looking duck

don't forget about the mukapoonas, tama

Attached: shann_tama_preg_c.jpg (232x129, 9K)