/hoc/

good night, lads

Attached: comfortable.png (1125x1125, 3.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrDfSZ_6f4U
youtube.com/watch?v=S8h07ngOLn8
youtube.com/watch?v=OAptJddwjl8
youtube.com/watch?v=CllypKZTVR0
google.com/amp/s/www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/john-tortorella-embraced-change-blue-jackets/sn-amp/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEAfYoTqxEVdJ8N5RxaRPgDyZpPDqho2a_NGEZ-Cwr0eaKGQ/viewform
reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/cceinf/rhockey_survivor_2019_round_24/?st=jy0fbrjb&sh=b4f3e995
strawpoll.com/9k3zbf3p
youtube.com/watch?v=wdoCQn_Tjac
virtualpilots.fi/hist/WW2History-NightOfTheBombers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MiBfhFvJdvc
youtube.com/watch?v=jJOXcOqGj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=6nE8DFaxd94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK

g'nite

Attached: comfy dougie.png (342x342, 142K)

how much reddit karma do you lads have

FUCK Randy and FUCK Pekka

Attached: 1425506072853.jpg (495x357, 60K)

Attached: Sleepy time.jpg (934x864, 87K)

Attached: tmh 52.webm (640x640, 1.36M)

fuck the knights

fuck da police

starting to lose my trust in norge

Attached: 1552549010540.jpg (1013x840, 162K)

good day

youtube.com/watch?v=VrDfSZ_6f4U

Attached: 1557678628142.png (358x231, 50K)

should of would of could of, lads. its been my motto for years

Attached: 1552320412269.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

he got mad 'cause i called him a cuck

Attached: 1535956347077.jpg (1100x1059, 114K)

>454 link karma
>305 comment karma
>registered 9 years ago

Watching Beavis and Butthead, AMA

rph soon boys

Attached: 1535338286477.png (1431x720, 2.17M)

What an autist

coffee

is bad for you

how many foreign wars are you a veteran of?

beer

C-O-

Are Ya'll havin a good time out there?

Attached: international.jpg (3600x2396, 2.09M)

DAME TU COSITA
UH UH
DAME TU COSITA
AAYYY

Just finished my 7th rolling rock

Thinking about my boss going on vacation for a week, coming back for one day, then getting back to back days off when I haven't been off a Saturday or back to back days in almost a year and how this time of year exemplifies how much hockey kept me from losing my shit.

Thinking about how I went on vaycay for a week, came back on a thursday, worked friday, and got the weekend off lmao

peak offseason

Every day is a vacation when you're a NEET

ATTENTION /hoc/

This is /mlb/, we are dumping any and all reddit memes such as pepe and wojack into your thread. You will also take Chicago based content as well.
Have a nice day.

what the fuck is an mlb

33 get and you drink till OLD LATROBE

*death stares in your direction*

more like /mlzzz/ lol

where the fuck is norge? show your face you cowardly piece of shit
im going to kick your lying ass

what the fuck did you guys do again?

i found this from the local liquor store

Attached: 643562465.jpg (700x700, 35K)

every day i think i cant get more depressed and every day im proven wrong

funny because im loving life every day more and more

running out of edibles and melatonin, its just about the only things keeping me alive this summer lads, i wish i could sleep until thanksgiving week

Attached: 1E892744-9A47-48A5-9255-AC78C4A9020B.jpg (640x640, 31K)

When I lived in San Diego every target had this shit for cheap on an end cap then I moved (got traded) to the east coast and the shits like 20 bucks

go for a 5 hour jog. You'll sleep like a log. Or die in the process, in which case, you are in a better place. For you are finally free of this pain.

>literally inconsolable

Attached: 1558644123348.webm (960x600, 2.96M)

happy for you brother

Based. You can actually get pretty ripped and vascular just by jogging for thirty minutes and then sprinting for 30 seconds afterward

>“It was awful. It was terrible. It was miserable around town. I remember everyone just chirping at you all the time. I was at dinner one time with my parents, and I was walking out and guys were chirping me. They’re passionate people and passionate fans. When you’re winning, you’re a hero in this city, and when you’re losing they want to run you right out of it. They’re just passionate, and you have to be able to understand that." - Jesse Puljujarvi on playing in Edmonton

Attached: 1545535960177.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

how to run without breaking knees as a 100kg man

Lose weight first

Don't go too fast for 30 minutes 3 times a week and after three weeks you shouldn't be 100kg anymore even if you eat a shitload

how to lose weight without running

I bet Jesse understands some of those words

My best advice for overweight people is to embrace the sweat. Just try to get covered in sweat and generally you'll be jogging for about 25-35 minutes

gym, more water, and eating healthy

just eat less food mate, that's really all there is to it
if you want to speed up the process exercise as well

major league bowling I think

gonna go for a bag skate, lads

the trick to cereal is keeping 70% of it above the milk

eat less

argo - NOT

Attached: Blue Bombers.png (270x270, 44K)

easy jerry

but i want to build muscle and strength too

What the other fags have said, and there's other cardio that aren't as bad on your joints as running.

I think it's easier for fat people to exercise more than to eat less

then you must also lift weights

*MAKES A POWER MOVE*

lost my save state and i can't bring myself to replay lads

based

is the switch worth getting if i never plan on using it handheldedly

Idk my buddy got one when they came out and I haven't seen him use it in months

wish you could smell my gym shorts right now

not even once. my buddy bought a switch a while back and he's a total fag now

I don't know why I post here when I can get people to laugh at my jokes in real life.

we all gotta practice material somewhere

because when you get sick of us you can just close the tab without having to come up with an excuse and be rid of us instantly

Theyre pretendingto laugh because they don't know how to respond to the weird shit you say

/hoc/, what is a person? What is a soul?

I don't talk about Taylor Swift or The Offspring in real life though.

Knock knock

depends what games you like, i got it for a few but haven't used it in a year, but fire emblem is coming out so i'll use it for that

Can a Stanley Cup Ring get me in to heaven? Am I a bad person if I never won a Stanley Cup?

i wouldn't become a fag i had a nes, n64, gamecube, and a wii. always loved nintendo shit and i played the new mario party on my buddy's switch and it was p good, probs the best one yet

who's there?

Attached: wlmyf8m6zu931.jpg (1080x1350, 151K)

Orange

Stacey Kiebler is better than Taylor Swift

Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif

real pookcific hours

Attached: pook!.jpg (772x634, 189K)

RPH

orange who?

I remember crying when the Red Wings lost to the La Kings in the first round. I think about it every time we play against them.

Orange ya glad im here to see you? :)

HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK BASED HOC DOES IT AGAIN

Pacific bros, how are we gonna haze Seattle?

My sister's spouse said I was "on" tonight. I guess I get that from here. Communication meant to entertain.

Man is a creation of God of his own likeness. The book of Genesis teaches "So God created man in his own image". The soul is the essence of that man.

Rooting for sam, lads

i remember when the leafs were up 4-1 in game 7 vs boston with 10 minutes left and my gf at the time said "omgggg theyre gonna win!" and i said shut the fuck up youre gonna jinx it

then it is too late for you. shame. many such cases.

smash bros, mario kart, and zelda are all 100% unadulterated kino franchises you fag

make a funny nickname for them and call their best players shit. same as every team

Bullied a Finn earlier today
Think ill sleep rather soundly tonight

just gonna get 1 more beer

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

One day they'll win and it'll be that much sweeter, my boy.

Jesus will get you into heaven if you accept him as your savior. You don't need a shiny ring

i'll break your neck

go knights

did you beat the ever-living shit outta her afterwards?

What does it mean to be? How can i do my best?

I remember when a friend was like, you ever heard the band Our Lady Peace? And my first thought was ummm... Yeah sorry man, you're not about to put on some evangelist gospel band. But then he smiled and put on this song and i was blown away and utterly confused at the same time when i heard those lyrics in the chorus. Been a fan ever since. Now that friend has passed away and i think of him everytime i hear an OLP song. I'll be a fan for life thanks to him.

RIP, Randy, still listening down here.

CRAWL looks like a good-ass movie, lads

could unironcally heem the fuck outta you boi

Sometimes I feel like physical bodies are restrictions on souls and wills, the very essence of being

Flyers 2020 cup champs

no but i think she sucked my dick

>premarital sex
ISHYGDDT

Attached: kangz.jpg (1199x729, 78K)

Are you high right now?

Be a man. Do the right thing.

"For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

I heard the new Lion King has a bunch of fascist undertones and it's pissing off liberals so now I really want to see it lol

no it fucking doesn't

take me back to the 90s..."everyone is changing, there's no one left thats real", "can you take it all away, this pain you gave to me..well you shoved it in my face". well now 2019...crazy how we didnt know how much worse that could get. wish it was the 90s or at least they would keep a lead singer alive long enough to carry this genre along. Very sad lyrics actually. I feel ya still, POM.
Edit: I am aware this came out in the 2000's, however, this song carried that 90's vibe we no longer have. My point isnt about the exact date of the song...its the sentiment, relatability, sound, and the hope it gave us all during those times. Also, I'm saying if I could I would live in the 90's and early 2000's forever...as far as the music industry goes. It was pure, full of emotion, talented artists, real writers, real art, and meaningful lyrics. Music like this helped and helps so many of us til this day. Let's pass these legendary songs down to our children and keep it going. Much love and salute to everyone who relates and understood my point.

Everything's so blurry
and everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
and everything is so messed up..... Welcome to 2019 folks

This is one of those tunes that you forget how good it really is and realize "ooohhh, yeeeah!" when you press play.

Honestly? A very based answer.

God Bless, my Dude

Pretty good song tbqh

YOU THINK YOUR SPECIAL, YOU DO

/hoc/ usually has a lot of talking going on but not a lot of communication.

Remember to drink water and get 6-8hours of sleep.

Attached: 4332086_0.jpg (630x630, 86K)

oh fuck i guess i should go to sleep

Same.

I'm happy I could give you some advice that has served me well. God bless you too user, enjoy your weekend!

just woke up

no reason to not be getting a full 8 hours each night

It was Starseed wasn't it?

how do you get -2 hours of sleep?

meth addiction

sort urself out m8

already quit that shit. Hoping my replies will prevent anyone else from getting caught in that mess.

You can only post in this thread if >your team is top 5 in this list
youtube.com/watch?v=S8h07ngOLn8

thinking about starting a /hoc/aholics anonymous

>33 minutes
who would watch the whole thing? btw my team isn't in the top 5 but i'm posting anyway

dont overwhelm yourself

Attached: 2c434f9b.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

Hello friend. *sips*

I like Shannon but he has some very shit opinions.

my name is Jim and i'm a Nuckaholic

shanny is almost the embodiment of /hoc/, minus the rage and seethe. just a fatass every man who loves hockey. he's actually funny sometimes too

over-exert

>embodiment of /hoc
yet the biggest reason for this, is that most of the time, he has shit opinions and is a retard, like most of you all.

Heja Norge! Norway always wins.

For me, it's the Wings

Attached: 1551926415893.jpg (2448x2448, 3.8M)

norge is a liar and not to be trusted

never compare me to that fat cuck ever again or I'll nuke the west coast

Thank you! We're all in it to win!

missing my good friend danske

Norge-fin anti sweden alliance when?

Attached: randalling in progress.jpg (475x352, 31K)

i want to support a team but i since im not a american or canadian i dont give a shit about any team

do i just pick the one with the most swedes

no you hop from one team to another depending on circumstances

Why not support your local SHL team?

You pick the based Avs.

Cannot fathom supporting a team that uses Mario sounds to be perfectly desu with you all

BING BING!

about to post nudes

bandwagoners are retards. just pick a team and stick with it

about to lay down on my bed and have a nap

hows that going for you buddy? win anything yet?

Attached: 12412356236236.png (269x290, 164K)

*fap

yes I feel very strongly about this team in a city where I have never been in a country where I have never been

about to go to gym
youtube.com/watch?v=OAptJddwjl8

just woke up

Good morning

didn't you have a favourite team when you were a little kid? why don't you just stick with the team you first cheered for?

not yet but it will feel amazing when my team finally does win :^)

im going to be studying in canada and im going to bandwagon an ice hockey team and there’s literally nothing you can do about it

Why would kessell want to play for the yotes? Is he that fat and lazy that he doesn't want to play in the playoffs every year?

I only watched sport news in the morning where they showed clips of Finnish players

when I said I thought bandwagoners are retarded I meant people who cheer for a different team every season. better to pick a team and stick with them IMO

you're telling me you never had a favourite team as a kid? that's pretty strange to me

Pongs shedding cap, Kessel gets a retirement home.

Bill supposedly got along with Rick Tocchet when he was an assistant coach with the pengs.

There's nothing greater for an athlete to carry a shit team to the championship. It cements your legacy forever. Look at maradona

for me it's io shirai

I'm this dog lol

Attached: dog sip.gif (500x281, 671K)

Wish I loved hockey as much as I hate cricket.

maybe one day

Attached: mcdavid draft.gif (400x258, 2.79M)

a picture says a thousand words

good boy

Attached: 1562953298839.png (445x437, 111K)

I really like this song *sips*

youtube.com/watch?v=CllypKZTVR0

>BREAKING
>bluejackets aquire puljujarvi for their 2022 7th round pick

like anyone would give up that much for him lol

Torts would obliterate any remaining self-confidence that poor kid has

Torts would make him a team player instead of a solo dolo
Torts makes the team believe in each other, not in themselves

HONK

HONK

HONK HONK HONK

LET'S GO SHAAAAAAA - AAAAAAARKS

HONK

HONK

HONK HONK HONK

LET'S GO SHAAAAAAA - AAAAAAARKS

I BEAT CONSTIPATION

just awoke from my nap
now heading to the store for a snack

>L

>I

>I

>C

>K

>B

Torts would be stern, stern but fair.

Found this Stamkos homevideo

Attached: 96a094f3.webm (854x480, 790K)

This
He’s changed since he’s come to Columbus, I think jarmo has forced him, torts is on a short Leash still, and has kept his word, jarmo has to keep it tight or torts will try and take over, this is jarmos team, not torts, one wrong step and torts is gone

google.com/amp/s/www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/john-tortorella-embraced-change-blue-jackets/sn-amp/

Guys would a new ECHL franchise team in Manchester work?

thinking about sauna gollum

There are 3 in Ohio I’m sure it would work
Youngstown
Toledo
Cincinnati
All three corners of Ohio, with Columbus in the middle
Ohio has 5 pro hockey teams

coffee, frens

Attached: dougie.jpg (700x700, 101K)

Wake up

I'm woke.

Been up since 6:30, already had lunch

Attached: 2414145.jpg (210x229, 10K)

dubs and going for a run
singles and start beer

*blaring distorted guitar*
WAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
*groovy bass lick*
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPP
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Attached: zack de la rocha.jpg (400x300, 24K)

Thinking about Big Eeli

im done fucking playing games
trade me, ed

Attached: ba9111c9.jpg (960x720, 120K)

pulju looks pretty shredded here

Look at that jawline

Just woke up.

I dreamed about Elias.

>asking price for bulju is a 3rd liner
aaaaaaaaa somebody trade for him already

feels like one of those sit around and shitpost all day days

Kentucky is just Ohio lite

just one of those days where you dont wanna wake up

What? No games tonight? Fuck Gary!

Attached: 65388478_100473931256281_5977817585399160438_n.jpg (1080x1074, 123K)

Lmao imagine unironically being Finnish

Attached: fpv0whf.jpg (2592x1456, 731K)

Attached: vauva.jpg (394x278, 43K)

Finland is Ohio lite

more like stinkland haha

Attached: 1347640137.jpg (640x494, 59K)

Here’s a Repost of something I made during a time that once was, and hope for what could be again. (That probably didn’t make sense but you get the point. I’m hoping this cheers you up like it did for me when I rewatched it)
v.redd.it

submitted 22 hours ago by Greendaydude22

oh wow its a nice thread

Historically the jets have run 2 top lines, a shutdown line, and whatever makes up the rest. With rumors of players complaining about ice time and coaching, lets ignore their pleas for mercy and make a team at 5v5 which has identical ice time (barring injury) and where Maurice ignores who you want to play with. This team would have 4 rolling lines. Which pairs do you keep together (based solely on on-ice play) and which players do you shelter?
My take, these lines are in no particular order.
81-55-29
85-18-93
9-17-82
27-28-26
I tried to pair up players with good chemistry, while also avoiding possession black hole lines. Our two worst possession players are Laine and Little, with Appleton on the list but he doesnt have enough ice time yet for that to be conclusive. Our two best possession players are Ehlers and Perrault. Historically Perrault and Little have played really well together, so i feel adding an unknown in Vesalainen with them could work out ok. Now it may make sense to put Ehlers and Laine together, however i'm not sure how i feel putting Connor and Wheeler with an unproven center (roslovic). I believe Laine needs Scheifele to succeed after watching his play last year. Lastly by putting Cop and Lowry together we have a dedicated shutdown line which has proven to work with any decent right wing. Of course, there is another option, playing Wheeler at center, which would make 81-26-28 an excellent line.
Do you think this roster would work? Which line would teams choose to play against their top defencemen?

Shut up Sam

day of the rake is coming

It's Max.

is that short for anything?

It's just my name.

The Jets have lost NOTHING of value this free agency/offseason
Tanev wasn’t good without Lowry and Copp, I know he’s an easy guy to root for but he’s replaceable, Appleton can easily take his spot next year. Not to mention he’s getting paid $3.5 million a year now. That’s an extreme overpay for a bottom 6 player.
Trouba didn’t want to be here first off. He was a penalty machine, especially at the worst of times. He also is braindead, did everyone forget him trying to eat the puck with 30 seconds left instead of dumping it? That led to a goal.
Myers I have no idea why anyone is sad he’s gone. The dude is a giant yet doesn’t hit, has one of the longest sticks out there yet manages to give up a ton of goals because he never lifts an opponents stick in front of the net and has a tendency to be out of position. The biggest thing though is he’s getting paid $6 million per year. SIX MILLION FOR A THIRD PAIR DEFENSEMAN. He had double the amount of points he got in penalty minutes last season.
Chiarot was signed for $3.5 million AAV which would be friendly to us but he was only consistently average and penalty minutes were triple of what his points were.
We got rid of a lot of penalty prone players and overpaid players so now we have cap space for Connor and Laine. We also have the replacements for our defense.
Sami Niku was named the AHL’s best defenseman in 17-18. Poolman was named the Moose’s best defenseman last season. Both are ready to move up this season. Beaulieu resigned for only $1 million and looked good when he played last season. Pionk is NHL ready. We have Stanley and Samberg in the pipeline and now also Ville Heinola who has been compared to Miro Heiskanen. He outscored Heiskanen in their draft years in Liiga and has great skating ability.

Attached: tori19.jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

>jest

Since it's off-season I thought I'd share my story and thank everyone that is a part of this wonderful community. I'm sorry if this is against the rules.
I have been a hockey fan for almost 7 years. Being in the UK it was hard to keep up at times but I feel in love with the sport quickly. I didn't have a team at the start until my best friend told me she supported the Jets because of her family ties to Manitoba. I was a casual fan but kept up with the teams progress and would watch games with my friend at 1am every now and again.
My friend tragically passed away in a car crash at 21 and it left me crushed and with a whole lot of mental health struggles. In the horrible situation I found solace in hockey and the Jets. I decided to become a true fan. I went all in with it, learnt all the history, watched every game, watch all the old highlights, bough a knock off jersey (because I'm too poor to get a real one haha) and truly dedicated my time to being a real Jets fan. It gave me comfort in a horrible time.
Every Jets fan that I have talked to was happy to embrace me into the community and helped me learn more and more and I cannot thank you all enough for this. I hope my friend, wherever she is now, is looking on at this club and our wonderful fans and smiling. You have helped me honour her memory and help me through this terrible time too.

Since there will be lots of fresh-ish faces on the team next year, who among them do you think will take biggest next step next year? Out of Niku, Poolman, Vesalainen, Pionk & Appleton (and maybe Stanley as the darkhorse), you would have to assume at least one or two would improve from last year and make impact on our team, with everyone receiving either regular or semi-regular time with the Jets.
I'm going to say that Niku makes the biggest step forward. Since Buff & Morrissey are all but locked in on PP1 and PP2, I could see him meshing well with Buff for 5-on-5 and potentially being the PP QB should either guy miss time with injury.

imagine taking your chances with a hurricane in new orleans

We are in a new alliance with the Sabres and the Sharks and we are trying to eliminate teams that people like. Today we vote for CBJ, they got very few votes.
Vote Columbus here: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEAfYoTqxEVdJ8N5RxaRPgDyZpPDqho2a_NGEZ-Cwr0eaKGQ/viewform
link to the thread: reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/cceinf/rhockey_survivor_2019_round_24/?st=jy0fbrjb&sh=b4f3e995

Attached: kaapo caca.png (958x900, 1.49M)

Alright, I'm putting this one up front knowing that it sounds ridiculous, so don't downvote me to hell, I'm just looking to think out loud with some other voices and input.
Currently, the Jets sit with $22.9M according to capfriendly.
Would there be a way to theoretically fit Marner with an offersheet?
If we were to pickup someone like Marner and slot in at 2C. It would be obvious that paying Little 5.29M to sit on 3C would be too much realistically. (I like Little, he's a good player and leader. Don't get me wrong. Marner is just really talented and has more room to grow, develop and plenty more time before he retires compared to Little.)
On that notion, the Jets would possibly trade Little freeing up another 5.29M granted they don't retain any salary. Another move that would also be worth noting is Perrault who is 4.1M who has been slotted down on the depth lines unless injuries occur. While he looks great on physical lines, 4.1m sitting down there isn't optimal.
Moving Perrault the projected cap space would be 27.03M , moving Little the cap space would be 28.19M. Moving them both would mean 32.29M available.
Even in a worst case scenario, signing guys like Connor for 8, Laine for 11. (yes, purposely inflating not really what I think they should get.) This would leave 13.29 in available space.
Realistically, the jets sign Connor at 7 and Laine at 9.5. Which would leave 15.79. So this is where my thoughts go.
If there is 15.79 left in cap space, would it make sense to make an offer on Marner for 9.5-10m? And if 10M is the offer, is there enough room with 5.79m remaining, to re-sign any of the other rfa's/ufa's without putting the team in a shitty position, although being that close to the cap is already a little dangerous.

>posting about sunbelt storms

Noticed hughes only when I clicked

Why are all Finnish men skinnyfat?

you're right i should be copy pasting from reddit instead

cringe

More like GreenGaydude22

i'm off to sauna lads

holy fucking based

t. devlels "fan"

Attached: kakko hughes.png (636x630, 626K)

Based god giving that shit city another much needed bath

So I was talking with my mom on the phone. She has been 200% supportive about my transition, which has been going on for almost exactly a year.

I made a remark about how sometimes I hear my own voice and feel awful, and that's why I've been so frustrated with my slow progress on voice training. Here's me paraphrasing her response:

"I know our situations aren't completely the same, but I've wasted too much of my life trying to meet other people's expectations for me not to say you're perfect just as you are."
This was hard to take at first. I even thought it might be transphobic. But then I realized that it's only an anti-trans attitude if transness is defined by lack, dissatisfaction, what I am not. And I realized that's the definition I had been working with! And that's bad!

I didn't do this transition thing so that I could eternally pine after passing more and more of the time. I did it because femaleness is what makes me happy about myself, and that's something that no confused rando can take away from me as long as I cultivate it.

So yeah, I'm gonna keep working on my voice, not because I'm fighting to scrap together an identity, but because I'm celebrating and expressing the one I have! And if that expression is difficult, there is no great personal defeat in not getting it right away. You are still yourself.

So if your mom is transphobic, remember that mine wants you to love yourself right now and forever. Think about how she gave 20+ years to a loveless marriage because she thought life was about filling other people's expectations.

Julia Serano seems to be on to something when she says that transmisogyny is often Just Misogyny: trans and cis women have to deal with the same never-perfect self-policing that's been ingrained in us without our noticing. Obviously there are big differences between the ways trans women and cis women experience oppression, but this common point is very good to notice, i think.

Is there someone around who can clean this mess up?

what, you looking for dieting tips?

Came Out to my Cis GF and it went amazing!

So... I (23 pre-op pre-HRT MtF) came out to my (20 Cis) girlfriend about three days ago. I was so scared but she was immediately supportive. She had questions, of course, but she was so nice about it and immediately wanted to help me explore the real me. She also still wants to be with me, which is so relieving, because I legitimately want to marry her and be with her forever.

She's only like the third person I've told, so I was very nervous because it could have gone either way. She's always been pro-trans, but I guess I was worried that because it was me, her "boyfriend", that she would feel differently. But she was so wonderful about it. She never tried to tell me these feelings weren't real or that maybe I was confused. She just... accepted me.

Yesterday she helped me do makeup for the first time, and I've discovered that I really like eyeliner. Today she bought me a bunch of different nail polishes, a few different eyeliners, and my own makeup bag (black, so as not to arouse attention from our roommates).

I just... honestly feel so fortunate and I guess I needed to share that with someone, even anonymously over the internet.

diet of ham and cottage cheese

*munch* *munch* mm, no user *BURP* i-i can't right n-now *BRA-A-A-AP*

Attached: 1538735225720.jpg (600x893, 46K)

This post has attracted far too many personal attacks and racist tirades. This is a news story, so it's staying up, but the discussion surrounding the news story has been toxic. So the comments have been removed and the post has been locked.

play some gollum for us lad

I am very disappointed of this community

I keep seeing and talking with our NB and transmasc friends about not only how erased they feel from online trans community, but just how much transfemme people seem to assume these spaces exist only for them

People talking about their dysphoria (we ALL know how bad dysphoria feels like) about their chest and instead of being offered help, all they get is MtFs saying "lol trade me". People asking for help on transpassing and being told they "still look too masculine", despite having FtM as tags. We share this space with people who go through the same struggle as us, but in reverse. We SHOULD know what it's like to feel excluded. And yet we do it ourselves?

We need to stop assuming the community exists only for us. Take that extra second of time to think that that one person asking HRT could be MtF or FtM. Start looking at tags. We ask other people to understand us, then we should also be the first to do the same

Testosterone isn't poison. It's an hormone like any other (besides, a little testosterone is actually beneficial for everyone. Yes. Even trans women. Complete deprivation is unhealthy). It's the imbalance that messes us up, not its mere existance.

Dysphoria goes both ways. It's not a realty just for us. And even then, don't just assume it'll be the same you experience. I'm AMAB an still sometimes experience dysphoria wishing my hips were smaller and dreading my breast growing bigger.

FtMs don't just "get it easy". Yes, AMAB people get the stigma of fetishization, but the situation on the other end ISN'T easy at all. We have advanced surgery tecniques that can help us solve our distresses. This isn't always true for the surgeries avaliable for FtMs. And while we have the possibility to DIY our therapies, this is almost never true for them. Testosterone is a VERY controlled substance

We are a community, so let's start acting as one and stop assuming. When in doubt.. ASK!

>. So the comments have been removed and the post has been locked.
what a gay place

Since no one is actually answering, I can. My ex found out he was positive just as we started dating. A few weeks prior, he came down with flu like symptoms. But very strong. Also had difficulty swallowing for a few days. That was about it. Fortunately I tested negative, but what we quickly learned was that HIV is incredibly manageable these days. Just like a chronic illness. Medicine so great that you can’t even test positive if your numbers are right. Amazing stuff.

I am a closeted gay ice hockey player.

Hey! I’m James, and this is a throwaway account since some of my friends know my normal account. I really need some advice. I’m not the greatest writer so if any of this comes off as attention seeking or showing off I really don’t mean for it to. I am 17 years old and am pretty sure that I’m gay. I am lucky to have a very lgbt supportive family and some supportive friends (even a gay friend that came out to me last year, which was a complete shock) but I haven’t even thought about coming out to any of them. The main reason being that I am an elite level (U18 AAA) ice hockey goalie and I have a realistic chance of playing division 1 in college and maybe even professionally after that. For reasons I will explain, coming out could jeopardize those chances. For those of you that aren’t familiar with life as a hockey player, it is unlike any other sport in terms of the brotherhood/fraternity. The team does everything together, especially when so many of the guys move away from home to play for teams (like I did for the first time this year). It’s not that the team wouldn’t accept and support me if I came out. It’s more that it would make the day-to-day awkward. Specifically, I have two main worries about this. The first being showering/changing.

Can we not post the delusions of an isolated tiny group of mentally ill people?
I would prefer to pretend they don't exist like before the internet gave them a home.

Everyone showers after each practice and game. Believe it or not it’s actually a huge social aspect of hockey. Shower convos are some of the best convos you have as a hockey player and it’s just in general a lot of fun. If I came out to my team, there’s no way I could do that again. I mean if I were straight, I probably wouldn’t want a gay guy showering with me either. It’s not like I think about my teammates in that way either. Throughout my career, I’ve never once gotten hard in the shower. Those guys are like brothers to me so I guess it would be like thinking my sister is hot. But if I came out would they be comfortable being naked in the locker room at all? Would I have to get dressed in a separate locker room? I know it might be hard for a non-hockey player to understand but the thought of that makes me want to throw up. The second problem is that although I’m good, I’m not quite there yet. I still have probably 2 years of juniors (sort of semi-pro, it’s very hard to explain. I don’t think my mom even completely understands it yet lol) before I commit to college. The competition is incredibly fierce as you’re competing with kids from all over the world. If a coach hears that I’m gay, even if they are supportive, they are not going to want to deal with the drama or the risk of making other players uncomfortable. So I would risk losing my spot to a straight guy with the same skill set. Now you’re probably thinking that people probably at least have some suspicion that I’m gay. I can say with 100% certainty that no one on earth has any idea. Not even my mom who knows me better than anyone. I have an intimidating deep voice, full beard (yes, at 17), I love country music, I chew tobacco like a motherfucker (I have a dentist appointment tomorrow god help me), I drive a pickup, and I just broke up with my gf of 3 months. I don’t live like this to hide the fact that I’m gay.

That just happens to also be who I am. Now our season just ended and I am heading back home soon. On Friday I move out of my host family’s house and am going to get trashed with a couple of the guys at one of my closest teammates house on my way out of town. I am considering coming out to them on Friday since I will most likely never play hockey with any of them again so I wouldn’t really have to worry about the above. I just feel like I need to tell someone and I’m not ready to tell my family. I love hockey more than anything and I’ve dedicated my entire life to this sport. I don’t want to fuck it all up just because I decided to come out. I could really use some advice. If you’ve read all of this terrible writing, thank you from the bottom of my heart even if you don’t have any advice for me I’m just glad someone knows my story.

I knew Sam was gay and had aids but I didn’t know he REALLY had aids

Attached: z1.jpg (1280x850, 134K)

Thinking about getting pucks and people on the net and throwing it into the screen to see if it can get through and or deflect in

business idea: get rid of reddit reposts and bring back jon posting

I invented reddit posting but we are taking this too far lads.

business idea: IP ban all north americans

I’m very for this

>"Protestors at ICE facility in Aurora pull down American flag and raise Mexican flag"
>514 comments
>[deleted]
>[deleted]
>[deleted]
>[deleted]
>[deleted]
>...
hmmm

Attached: 1561599518384.jpg (600x600, 35K)

strawpoll.com/9k3zbf3p

This is actually a redpilled post coming from a Wildfag

gettin' chippy out there

hmmmm

Attached: finshit jizzes all over his own face.jpg (992x1280, 91K)

ermahgerd posting yuli maymay 'ow culd ya

>rags lifelongs

>implying youve never done that yourself

no cause im not gay

sookie blat

Attached: 20190713_122052.jpg (1025x585, 237K)

accidently of course..

>mfw the puck crosses the line but the ref says "no goal"

Attached: jonwhat.gif (498x271, 3.4M)

>he doesnt vape his own cum
fag

Attached: g4h013m43y931.png (1080x966, 611K)

Well, of course not. I don't wanna get demonetized.

cum all over myself, take a picture and then post it on ylilata?
can’t say that I have

Ba-bo-be-bo, ba-ba-do-ba-ba-ba-ba-bapadi
Ba-bo-be-bo, ba-ba-do-ba-ba-ba-bi-bapadi
Ba-bo-be-bo, bapadi-Ba-bo-be-bo
Bapadi-Ba-bo-be-bo, ba-ba-do-ba-ba-ba-ba-bapadi

Attached: scatman.jpg (480x360, 10K)

yet

brb whoppin a wop

Finns are actually a species of ancient aliens who stayed put on the earth on a spot of uninhabited land after having performed a number of "miracles" around the globe.

OFFICIAL PEAK /hoc/ POWERRANKINGS

1. 2012
2. 2015
4. 2016
5. 2014
6. 2017
7. Current year

901. 2018

Attached: 26DF8EF7-F478-443A-B456-589A05F36A20.jpg (1500x982, 325K)

true story finns built the pyramids

things invented by finland:
sms text messages
5G
touch screen mobile phones
gun powder
dish washing drying rack
the wheel
ice hockey

And yet they can't unbust a single one of their hockey "players"

ok lets see if the botnet thinks this post is spam

True stories

They haven't had to perform any physical tasks on their home planet for thousands of generations. So it'll take some time getting used to

Finns may have built the pyramids but they have yet to build an olympic hockey gold winning team.

SUCK AT CAPTCHA
NO MEMEING
DON'T GIVE F*CK IF I'M BANNED FOR KIPPPOSTING

grab the brush and put on a little makeup

all in due time fellow human

But the greatest hockey players ever Väinö Retki and Mauri Lemu are Finns

does chop suey even taste good?

lads the hot pocket transgoblin was here. hope xhe didn't see anything embarrassing

Attached: 1521489827520.png (720x835, 506K)

Xheattle Jannys

>mfw some random basedboy challenges me to a game of smash bros

Attached: your entire stock.gif (498x280, 1.73M)

Jontron was never funny

hockey

her hair is really nice

false

Finns and British Columbians are literally mongrel races of subhumans

t. xavier from san fran

The pride I feel for finally fingering my father's killer is dampened only by the fact that I promised to kill my father's killer. I fingered myself. To death.

Attached: 1381906351834.jpg (3000x1688, 447K)

Interior BC is the most based part of north america. Fuck the lower mainland though.

Ooga-booga. How long you stand there, freak? You some kind of ooga-booga Chinaman? Me put you in world of hurt

Attached: caveman.png (639x717, 340K)

i want to finish in it and not clean up afterwards

Thinking about getting myself a little gf

reported

Not cool man

>[Deleted]
>[Deleted]
>[Deleted]
>[Deleted]
What's going on in here guys?

i made some epic posts and got banned

some incel retard went on a redditposting rampage.
he actually thinks he is superior to trannys or aids victims

let trannys with aids play hockey, bigot

i miss winter desu lads

In the middle of bum fuck nowhere taking a shit

Kakko will win a cup with the Kings

would rather them than incels desu

2016 was better than 2012

ITS SHIT OR ITS PEE PEE PEE
NO ONE GETS TO DO IT BOTH

youtube.com/watch?v=wdoCQn_Tjac

Literally squirting a yellow and brown milkshake of toronto into the terlet right now

[Rant] Being a gay hockey player
Rant

This was from my facebook but i feel like i need to post it here.

Have you ever fucking felt like you weren't able to do what you love because of who you are? No? Then you're not gay playing boys hockey. It's fucking rough. There wasn't a game night i wasn't depressed and sad. Even if nothing was said to me, gay, fag and faggot was used like every other word. I never felt welcomed playing, which did have it's downsides for the people saying it (penalty kills). This is why there isn't any gay nhl players. I only stayed playing because i was still in the closet and didn't wanna give clues, and that I seriously love the game.. There is no respect for the kids in the fucking closet. None. No one knows how hard it is. I could fill a swimming pool with my tears

Steely dan is the John Tavares of music

Playing hockey while trans?

So I haven't been able to play my favourite sport the past couple years due to financial reasons but I want to get back into it for the 2018/2019 season and play some pick up games here and there this year, only problems is what happens in 2018/2019 because I'll have gotten the effects of transition by then. I'm not someone who would "Pass" well ( Passing being how much of a woman I would look like ) and honestly if it'd even be safe for me to play anymore both physically and mentally. I just want to play my favourite sport without the harassment is what I'm trying to say I guess. Also should be noted I play co-ed rec hockey when I do play.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. ( MtF by the way )

EDIT: Holy shit coming back to this was a great feeling, thanks for all the support!

This what you're going to spend your saturday doing?

Do you like to date other hockey players?

Disclaimer: I swear I'm not puck slutting here - I have a long-term partner who I love dearly, and who's totally disinterested in hockey other than a vague "spirit animal" relationship with Tuukka Rask.

Would playing hockey make a potential romantic interest more appealing to you? Is the reality of life as a hockey player so mundane to you that it's irrelevant? Or is the reality of life as a hockey player so dirty, sweaty, smelly, and unglamorous that it's unappealing?

40% chance these posters will ban themselves

You should be doing yardwork instead of reposting reddit comments on 4channel

imagine being on your deathbed, dying a virgin at 89, thinking back to that time you spent reposting reddit posts about trannies playing hockey.

I Am a Gay Basher
Possible Trigger

I Am A Gay Basher

This is a throw-away account. I'm writing this because something just tells me I need to say it without hiding from the grim details. Warning: this will get pretty brutal.

I was a teenager during the 90s and grew up in a somewhat rural part of what is still a deep red part of the U.S. Life revolved around high school, sports, Sunday church, hunting and all that. Very Friday Night Lights. I was a good student but also in the jock crowd, and it was the nature of the beast that you gave shit to lessers at school.

When I was a senior, I hung out with two other boys I'll call Joe and Rob. Joe was the ringleader, Rob and I pretty much followed his lead. I wasn't confident enough to be a leader, so I was one of those middle-of-the-pack mooks who did what the leaders said. By that year we'd gotten into weed, and Joe was our hookup, so we were his friends.

Keep in mind this mix of things about me, not as an excuse for anything you're about to read, but an explanation: 1) 17 year old boy, 2) ultra-conservative family, 3) rural America, 4) 20 years ago.

So you can guess how we felt about homosexuals: completely alien and inhuman to us. All we ever heard was that "fags" were child molesters, prancing sissies, communists, etc. They would go to Hell. It was pervasive in our world to despise gays. They weren't people, and this was pretty much universally accepted.

When I was a senior, a new kid named Drew came into our school, his parents had moved from out-of-state. He was a sophomore so I'd guess 15 and an instant target. He was new and different. He was small, skinny, and pale. He was a quiet, shy nerd who wore uncool clothes. He was into Pogs (90s kids will know) and other stuff that was lame to us. But worst of all for him, he was effeminate and like the wolves we were we honed in on him. It wasn't every day at first, but as the year went on we got worse to him.

>he doesn’t like steely dan
Fag

My guys weren't the only ones who got him, but we were the worst.

"Fag, faggot, queer, homo, pervert, butt pirate, cocksucker, dicklicker," and anything else you imagine were hurled at him, said as we coughed into our fist (we were clever eh?). Knocked him with our shoulders and bookbags. Gave him “friendly” punches to his arms that were meant to cause pain. Tripped him in the hallway. Threw his notebooks around. Gave him wet willies and asked him if it was like his boyfriend's tongue. Let out the air in his bike tires. We'd get in our daily abuse and humiliation on him and feel satisfied with ourselves. We kept it just low-key enough at school that nobody ever stopped us. Teachers would warn us when we said shit to him in class, but that was it. He never complained to the school administrators.

I must stress: through all this, Drew never really fought back. He didn't deny being gay, and that set us off. He would just take it when we called him names. He'd scurry away from us when we came near him. He was afraid of us, and we loved it. And the kid never ever EVER did a thing to deserve it. We did it because we thought it was fun and we'd get in our daily abuse on him and feel satisfied with ourselves. But in no way were we “just having fun” with him or believed what we were doing was harmless to him. He wasn't human to us, he was a “fag” loser. We talked openly about how we wanted to make his life miserable so he'd go away.

The one day where Drew finally didn't just take it from us is what led to the incident that guts me. Joe had been escalating the physical stuff—slamming into lockers, slapping his face and such. Drew snapped and tried to fight back. Skinny kid maybe 5'5” jumping on a 6'+ athlete and trying to pummel him. It was quickly broken up by a teacher. None of us were impressed by his fighting back, we thought it was hilarious and pathetic. But Joe was PISSED at him and we decided that the kid deserved a good beating for it.

Imagine being so poor you have to do your own yardwork

The opportunity came a week or two later. There was a shitty mall in our town, and being bored teenagers we would hang out there when we didn't have better things to do. As total douchebags, Joe, Rob and I would walk around in it and act like we were kings. On a Saturday night we happened to see Drew there, by himself.

I'll stress: what you're about to read was planned. The moment we saw him, the three of us coldly planned out how we were going to give him a beating. We laughed to each other about it being “smear the queer.” At no point during this did I have one ounce of misgiving about what we were going to do.

WARNING: I'm not going to hold back here. This is going to be horrible and brutal. I have to describe what we did to this kid because if I don't, I am white-washing it. Writing this stuff out is the hardest fucking thing I've ever done in my life.

We waited in Joe's truck outside for Drew to exit and get on his bike. He took off down a back road we all knew that was about 2 miles through woods back to the part of town where he lived. We waited for him to get down the road some ways and then went after him.

First thing Joe did when we spotted Drew on his bike was to get right behind him and rev the engine. I don't know if he realized who was behind him, but Joe had a big-ass truck. He tried to move to the shoulder, but Joe stayed with him. I told Joe to get as close as he could and try to “tap” his rear wheel. The kid was pedaling like crazy and we were laughing our asses off. Finally he veered his bike off into the grass and fell off it and Joe stopped the truck right away.

We hopped out and before Drew could get up we grabbed him and threw his bike into the truck bed and pushed him into the truck cabin. He was clearly terrified and shaking as I held him and we drove to an entry drive to an industrial yard just off the road.

Imagine being a woman

no fuck off
john tavares is rush

I remember he didn't say a word as we drove, while Joe outright told him we were going to give him a beating for his behavior, especially his attempt to fight back earlier.

After we parked, I hauled him out and one of the others grabbed his bike and threw it on the ground. First thing the other 2 did was stomp on his bike some and bend the wheels. Drew didn't say a thing, I kept holding him. I remember having his arm in my grip and he was trembling.

Joe then took the lead. He started lightly slapping Drew across the face and taunting him for being a faggot, a pervert and for thinking he could fight him. Told him to go ahead and start fighting him if he wanted to. If he wanted to ever be a man, he'd have to prove it. Harder slaps. Grabbing his hair and pulling it. Joe slugged him in the stomach and I let him drop to the ground.

By this time Drew was crying, pleading for Joe to stop and finally trying to squirm away. Joe told me to get his legs, and I did. Joe then began punching him in his face while he was on the ground. Rob and I kicked his legs. We kicked his sides. We kicked his stomach. I know my foot made contact with his groin at least once. Drew shrieked and bawled. He rolled over, tried to crawl. We were a mass of kicking and punching then. We spat on him, called him "fag" and "faggot" and "queer" over and over. My adrenaline was pumping, it was like I was out of my own body. I got in my own punches. I don't know how long this lasted, but less than five minutes. Three 6'+ tall guys wailing on a 15-year-old half our size without giving a damn.

Rob was the one who said he'd had enough and we stopped. We were all heaving like animals surrounding a kill we'd hunted. We let Drew roll around crying and moaning on the ground. His face was a mass of blood and tears and spit. Joe told us to stand him up and we did. If there is a tiny, eensy sliver of humanity here, it's that we wanted to make sure he could still walk so he could go home.

Imagine not wanting to take a few beers and mowing a big lawn

Nah I'd rather not have to suck dick to survive

I never use mine handheld. In fact, if there's a more powerful, non-portable revision, I'd get that one. What really matters is that you do your research into games you actually want so that it doesn't sit there collecting dust

Joe grabbed his throat and said that Drew would tell his momma that he got jumped by someone he didn't know who robbed him. He actually pulled the kid's wallet out of his pants and took his money. That's right, we fucking robbed him of a few bucks we didn't need to cover our tracks. If Drew told anyone we did this, the threat was clear: he'd die. We then got in the truck and tore off, leaving Drew in the dark a mile from anywhere.

The rest of the night is a blur for me. I was coming down from the adrenaline high. But I remember thinking that it must be like a soldier who is in combat the first time. I'd never fought much before, and never delivered a beating like that. It was exhilarating. We laughed. I remember seeing I had some blood on my knuckles, and some on my sneaker. There was a joke about catching AIDS.

I slept just fine that night, and was almost certainly in Church the next day with my parents. I don't remember thinking anything much about what we'd done. That week at school was back to normal for us, except Drew wasn't there. At some point word got out he'd gotten jumped, robbed and beaten bad enough to need to go to the ER. Joe, Rob and I didn't say a word to anyone about it, as we were nervous we'd get in trouble (not arrested mind you—didn't think anything we did to a "queer" would be something the law would care about). But we never did. I don't know if others suspected us in the attack, but honestly after a couple days nobody even talked about it. Nobody seemed to care.

Drew never came back to school, and we barely noticed. As far as we were concerned we'd made the point to him, gotten it out of our system and were glad he was gone. I assumed his family moved, I never bothered to find out. Life went on. Later in the year Joe, Rob and I got caught for smoking pot at the school and suspended. My parents flipped and that was when I pretty much had to end my friendship with them.

just fired up the john deere

>John Tavares is rush
HOLY YIKES

I went to college at a school with a reputation for being fairly liberal. That was when I begin to have my change in views and outlook. I vividly remember at freshman orientation I made some comment to a group I was hanging with about someone I saw being a “faggot,” and getting looks of horror and glares. I was called out on it, and I quickly backpedaled. As I've said, I was a follower, and once I realized I was in a different social world, my attitude changed quickly. Surrounded by more open-mindedness, I adapted.

And I met gay people in this world, and had to interact with them as normal human beings. There still weren't a whole lot of openly homosexual people back then, but they were a visible group on a small-ish campus. I was repulsed and stand-offish at first, but as I became more familiar it just stopped being something that bothered me. At points I hung around gay guys, even flamboyant ones, at parties.

How could I do this after what I did? Because by that point, believe it or not, I'd mostly forgotten the whole thing. I'd say I suppressed it, but that sounds like I was somehow traumatized and blocking it out. But that's not accurate. Drew had been so insignificant to me that it just didn't matter, it registered about as much as swatting a fly.

I graduated, started a career, married and had a kid. The first inklings I had in my mind of something wrong came from watching my son grow up. If you're a dad you know what I mean when I say having your own kid can totally change how you are about things. I obsessed over what I'd do if anyone ever tried to harm him, and I began to have flashes in my mind of another poor kid who someone did harm pretty fucking badly.

>man
>paying someone else to mow their lawn
Big doubt

Just take a few beers and go out on my boat

I tried to not remember, but I couldn't shake it. So I then tried to rationalize things: I was a just a dumb kid who didn't know any better, it was a different time, it was about the society I was in. Worst of all, I thought maybe what we did wasn't really that bad, no doubt Drew got over it quickly and was just fine. No amount of this stopped me from thinking about it. More and more. Like a veil slowly lifting, the details of that night and what I did came back. Vividly, piece by piece.

My marriage was already not good as I tended to work non-stop and there were other issues between my wife and I. Now I was becoming riddled with anxiety whenever I wasn't occupied by something. And the rationalizations chipped away. I would look at myself in the mirror and see someone who wasn't what I'd thought. Someone I hated.

One night I sat in my home office and I had the clear realization that I was an utter piece of shit. I stopped in anyway trying to brush it off and rationalize, I just fucking accepted it. I bawled. I just collapsed. I admitted to myself the fact that I had done something so inhumane to someone who didn't deserve a bit of it.

Briefly, as this is already too long: I'm now in my upper 30s and divorced, with joint custody of my boy. My existence is consumed by three things: work, being a dad, and living with the crushing guilt of what I've done. I wake up thinking about Drew. I imagine his terror, his pain, his humiliation, his sadness. I go to sleep with him in my mind. I look at my hand and see his blood on it. I see his gory face. I hear his shrieks. And it's not just the guilt over the beating, it's not just the guilt over everything else I did to him before that. It's the guilt that I never felt a bit bad about it for nearly 20 years.

For a brief time I tried to search for anything I could find online about Drew. I don't remember his last name, where he lived, what his family did or anything. I know almost nothing about him. I wasn't sure what I'd do if I ever found him. I wanted to know he was alive and well and living better than I am right now. And yes, I know why that's self-serving. Like I said, piece of shit. I also looked for my accomplices. I'd heard even while I was in college that Joe was in jail, no sign of him. I found Rob through his family back home, he has ignored my contact attempts.

Would Drew even want to hear from me? Have me apologize to him? What triggered this entire confession is that I began reading reddit pages where former bullies stated their remorse and discussions about apologies. There are news stories of former bullies making up with those they hurt. But what I did was so monstrous the notion of an apology is fucking absurd, insulting. And my great fear would be that he's moved on and blocked it out, and turning up would traumatize him again. Last thing I want. And many comments in reddit threads I read reinforced this.

Also, purely selfish and cowardly: I have my son to raise, and I am confessing this anonymously because I don't want to in any way jeopardize my career and family. I should be in prison for what I did, and while I know it was too long ago to be held against me legally, the consequences of being exposed for this are just too much. I'm a hypocrite too, as I've made every effort to raise my boy to respect everyone and never hate. If he knew his true dad...

I could also point out that I am now 100% pro-equality, support gay marriage, etc. That's nice of me, right? Except I haven't actually lifted a goddamned finger for any of that. And even if I had, it would not come even close to making up for what I did.

Disco Fries >>>>>>>> poutine

i dont mind mild redditposting or posting of comments from fans after elimination but holy fuck this is retarded

I don't say any of that to get sympathy from anyone. I deserve NOTHING. I deserve worse than nothing. I say all of this because I want people to know just how inhumane guys like me were, and let any young people out there who think what they do to others is OK if it's fun that they will BURN for it. I'm not religious anymore, but I sometimes think there should be a Hell for someone like me. You will come to regret doing bad things to people every fucking day of your life. I originally titled this “I Was A Gay Basher,” but I'm not letting myself off the hook. I don't get to erase that from my identity.

I am sorry to all of you out there who were harassed, bullied and beaten up for being different when you were young. It was not ever OK. Anyone who tries to downplay the trauma you experienced is a piece of shit like me. You did not deserve it.

And To Drew: Sweet Jesus, Drew, I am sorry. I am so, so, so fucking sorry. You never did a thing to deserve anything I or anyone else did to you. You aren't the inhuman one, I am. There was never anything wrong with you, it was us. Nothing I could ever say or do could come close to in any way atoning for what I did. I'd grovel at your feet and you'd be right to spit on me. I will go to my grave with remorse, I am ashamed of myself beyond words. I don't in any way ask for your forgiveness, I have no damned right. I desperately hope you are living a good life and can be happy. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

I'll try to answer questions.

EDIT: I want you to know I am reading ever comment and message. I will respond to questions as best I can. Many comments I cannot add to and so won't respond, but I am reading them all.

EDIT 2: Many people have mentioned it on both sides, so: I will never, ever attempt to contact Drew. I do not want to cause him any more trauma than I have. Whatever the potential benefits of a personal apology might be can't compare to the potential horror and pain it would cause.

I'd like to say something as someone who was relentlessly bullied and took numerous punches to the face from smiling faces just because it was funny to see me cry.

I nearly choked a dozen times in this writing. Being abused for so many years changes who you are as a person. You don't get over it, you get through it to the other side, and who you are may not always be better.

I just erased my entire post from here on because I couldn't finish the story, because I can't get my fingers to type out some of the things that shaped my life. So I just want to say this. I never want to see my bullies and abusers again. If I do, I might attack them. I hate them with every fiber of my being. I don't forgive them, and I've tried hard to forget. Don't seek him out. He's probably desperate to forget you ever existed. That is, if he's even alive. The propensity for suicide is high for kids in that situation. I know I contemplated it nightly for years. I wouldn't be shocked if the anxiety and fear drove him to take his life. And who could blame him when you can't even have a life because your physical well being is at stake if you try?

I hope he's alive and has forgotten your face. I hope he looks in the mirror and forgives himself for his own powerlessness. Because in the end, thats what stuck with me, and what I had to get through the most. The shame of being unable to stop someone else from dominating you and controlling your body against your will.

Give your balls a tug titfucker

Attached: pirkka_purkki_putelius.jpg (296x400, 21K)

Gonna need someone to get in here and clean up this mess

technically good but boring stale bbq newbalance familyman music/player

change my mind

hate to piggyback but holy fucking shit I nearly broke reading your post and OP's post. I seriously can't believe it, and for me it wasn't even that long ago, age wise. Just to keep things organized I'll add little brackets so you know what is in each section and when I stop rambling:

[Emotional bullshit]

Every school I went too, even BEFORE I knew what being gay was, or even is, I got bullied for it. Got bullied for long hair, my favorite of those was being pulled across a carpet from my hair. Got bullied in another school for my jacket and hat [I always would wear a batman hat to school, because I liked batman, and then the jacket was a nice jacket I thought] and took some verbal abuse there and then kicked in the balls by 3 people then spit on while I was down. This was just commonplace until I got to my current school, but it was common place every school I went too, I transferred to a new school nearly every year and constant moving made me never pick up many friends. I was always the new kid, and we finally got to someplace stable after middleschool, but got bullied in that highschool, went to 3 different ones and drifted till I decided to get my GED in a class of like 4 dudes. And I'm right there still, getting my GED in a shitty place, shitty school, with no one to really talk too. Hell, even my brother bullied me, so I got a double dosage every day for 15 years.

And honestly, every single day I wake up and look in the mirror and I just can't fathom anything but pure hatred for myself or my bullies, other than somewhat frequent hallucinations and some bipolar shit, I feel really nothing. My meds that I am prescribed don't do much and in a year I won't have a way to pay for them, for what little help they have.

>lol you dont waste your saturday with meaningless labor
I'm more of a man then you'll ever be, son. I've done my time doing labor and can just sit back and enjoy my life as wage slaves do it for pennies.

[Advice for OP]

Honestly, my advice OP, atone by helping other people, but you can never help the people you hurt. They are going to have to live with those mental scars and maybe even physical ones their entire lives, and there is nothing you can do to get their forgiveness or even help them. It's like having a knife dug into your skull when people try, and it breaks any bettering they have done. If they are alive, I damn hope they are, but sometimes I don't even know.

And if they have lived this long without you, they will keep doing it. You don't need to open those mental scars again and make them potentially become more hurt again.

There are SO MANY ways you can help people in this world, and if you are going to live a while, which I think you are, you can do it for a while too. So do what you can to make people's lives better, but if you are going to contact or even attempt to talk to the people you hurt, avoid it, and I do mean that.

I'm only 17, but I know that the next 60 years are going to be similar to these last 17, and I don't know if it's worth it for that. But god damn, make the world a better place people, one small act at a time.

Rush is NOT bbq music
It’s progressive rock and hard rock

post your tax returns

Yah but are you able to look at things objectively while obviously being biased?
Didn't think so.

I'm A Former Incel

Ok. I'm gonna be real transparent here. I'm a former Incel.

It took me until I was 24, when I became severely depressed, got fucked up on cocaine, got arrested, and my cellmate taught me game. My cellmate was a former PUA who was falsely accused of sexual assault, and has since been released due to his accusers confession proclaiming his innocence. We walked out on the same day, and he decided to show me that what he's been telling me isn't just him spewing bullshit.

Now, on to my rant/opinion.

I don't believe incels deserve the hate. At some point in anyone's life, male or female, we will want to get laid, but for whatever reason, can't.

Now, here's where the "incel rage" comes from:

For the sake of argument, lets replace " have sex" with "being a millionaire".

Imagine if society expected you to be a millionaire.

If you're not a millionaire, you're seen as a loser.

If you're not a millionaire, people want nothing to do with you, and they definitely don't respect you.

And whenever you ask these millionaires how to become millionaires, they give you some dodgy answer that both of you know will never get you the results you want.

Then one day, one of the emotionally unstable non-millionaires goes on a rampage. From that point on, the millionaires are no longer passive-aggressive about making the less wealthy feel like "entitled bitches". Instead, now they're all out aggressive, and want to IMPRISON ALL NON-MILLIONAIRES just in case 1 more of them is also emotionally unstable.

Hopefully they will at least be properly compensated for such cleaning

he pays h&r block to do it for him

Then, being a non-millionaire, you watch the media talk about how they want your head on a pike as they shame you, call you a lower class degenerate, etc.

This is essentially what incels experience.

They are made to feel inferior because they struggle to get laid. Maybe they grew up isolated as a kid (my case), maybe they didn't have other men around them to show them the ropes, or maybe they are just slow learners. Whatever the reason, it doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

And whenever they seek advice, it's usually some brushed off "I don't feel like helping you out" advice.

For example, "Just be yourself".

What does that even mean? They clearly are being their nervous, shy, socially awkward selves.

That's like me asking a millionaire "Hey bro. How do I become a millionaire too?", and he just says "Keep doing what you're doing."

Then, as you "Keep doing what you're doing", years pass, your financial situation never improves, and before you know it, your an angry 40 year old man blaming the millionaires for keeping you broke.

Sound familiar? It should. That's exactly what the lower class & incels have in common. They are given shit advice that makes them feel good, rather than the cold hard truth that will piss them off & give them the results they want.

Sure is zoomy zoomer trust fund babby in here.

Just declined to attend a family gathering. Grandma sounded pissed.

mind = not changed

If you're an incel reading this, don't "just be yourself". Improve yourself. Lift, build muscle, dabble in psychology, get a new wardrobe, take a cold shower, learn to fight.

You can't "just be confident" either. Confidence is created through success. If you aren't getting laid, you can't be confident at getting laid. Instead, become successful in other areas in life, and the confidence you get from doing so will create the start of your sex life.

Learn self control. Whenever you see something you want but don't actually need, tell yourself "no". When you want a candy bar, stop yourself from getting it, go to the checkout to finish your shopping, then leave. The minute you walk outside the door, you'll feel a spark of confidence.

Reduce your expenses, and get a side hustle. Nothing will boost your confidence more than having $1000 in the bank (most Americans don't).

Pushups every night before bed. Count them out loud. Write down the number you did first, then the number you did at the end of the week. Progress breeds confidence.

You're not "good enough just the way you are". If you were, you wouldn't be an incel. Obviously, something about you needs to change. Take an honest look at yourself, and find out what you need to change or improve.

We shouldn't be shaming Incels, we should be trying to help them.

We don't give women shit advice on how to attract men like "just be yourself", we teach them fashion, help them master the art of face painting, etc. The same level of help should be given to men.
Also, quit watching TV. I did that 2 years ago, my life has never been better. You geezers were right when you said that shit rots your brain & keeps you depressed.

Beat her up

you'd rather stick around in this shit thread?

I’m too tired I just got done beating my meat

Unironically yes. That's all I'm planning to do that day. Post on Yea Forums and drink beer

Implying I pay all my taxes :^)

going a little hard on the reddit posting today fags

and now i rest

I'm surprised Roger never replaced John Shorthouse with John Longhouse

>VAN signed Micheal Ferland for $3.5M AAV. @FriedgeHNIC reported that VGK were in on Ferland before he signed. They didn't get him, but the interest definitely tells us something...
or you could just find a way to sign gusev you FUCKING moron

Attached: 1533921952104.png (950x968, 230K)

trade what for his rights?

thinkin bout next bread

fuck you grandma

woke up fully erect

I don't think McPhee would still be an NHL gm if he didn't get to draft Ovi.

Attached: 0078906.jpg (640x954, 52K)

i aint had a job since 012

Grandma is gona die soon ya know

why doesnt jarmo offersheet some fag thought he was a baller

He seems like the kind of GM that would have functioned a lot better before the lockout, i.e without a salary cap

What should the Seattle team name be?

Hardmode: no dickgirls

Peniswomen

Seattle She Sells Seashells Down By The Seashores

chodechicks

cockladies

Seattle Stella Was a Diver and She Was Always Downs

>SHAAAAAAA - AAAAAAARKS
'ate this chant

Attached: Muzzin_absolutely_disgusting.png (616x809, 716K)

going to have to agree

>drafts low-ceiling french dude instead of potential franchise winger
he's low-iq

Attached: lindsey-vonn.jpg (2700x1800, 670K)

Reminder it's getting warmer so you guys should be drinking more water.

Attached: 2elXeLa.jpg (552x504, 16K)

Good reminder
Good post

for me it's vodka and water on ice with lemon juice

Stay hydrated finnofriend

I've been drinking vodka mixed with carbonated water all evening

>water
enjoy your man boobs and floppy erections

Bulju got a huge dong as per the tard dick theory

going down to the liquor store run by a nice indian man to pick up a handle, you fellas want anything?

Packa darts

Pick me up a fistful of those dried out limes on the counter

what would you recommend instead pekka

virtualpilots.fi/hist/WW2History-NightOfTheBombers.html

>Finnish bombers - either tailed or in some cases even joined formation with returning Soviet bombers over the Gulf of Finland and followed these to their bases. Once most Soviet bombers had landed the Finnish bombers approached to bomb both the landed and still landing Soviet bombers and then escaped in the ensuing confusion.

i need some rolling papers actually

Attached: 1548286132692.jpg (643x820, 75K)

ice

are there any good winter war vidya?

star wars: battlefront II
Hoth map

Dont forget to stop breathing oxygen too
Underrated post

I wonder how many /hoc/posters would live on hoth if space colonies were really a thing

For me, it's the moon Europa. Imagine all that top quality ice.

over 9000

I'd rather live on Ryloth for the twi'leks

you should use this pic with context

Attached: 1537224251799.jpg (711x407, 141K)

a moon made for hockey, god truly is great.

Fair fucking enough

Attached: b62ffc960b09d2eca9aa082dd9e3c099.jpg (478x750, 39K)

just got back from the rink, coached for 6 days straight, time to get bombed like berlin in 1945

Get me a bag of flaming hot cheetos, lad

Hockey

Anime

Attached: 613744.jpg (460x1325, 92K)

Canes

Attached: hoc_hurricane.png (606x659, 441K)

what the fuck is this

Is

gay

Girl wants pats
Only little girls get pats
Girl hides tits with box
Gets pats
Hates self for lying now that she has the pats

hello
is it me
you're looking for?

Attached: 1483388989529.png (657x527, 45K)

cryo volcano erupts at mid-ice in the middle of a game launching 2 players into deep space
I'd watch it

Canes, what the fuck? is this gay?

i'm retarded, but not that much, i mean, what the point of this story is? does this shit turn some people on? a woman pretending to be 10 years old?

Not everything is about sex, weirdo

Just ignore the anime pedos

>loli anime
>on Yea Forums
>not about sex
you might be lost

binlan, an actual pedo from binlan posted children's panties full of cum on /hoc/ last summer

that was a swedish false flag. Sweden is a den of lies

NO

ANIME

ON

/HOC/

Attached: 1548269214713.gif (306x245, 81K)

Attached: 1559316807775.gif (396x400, 68K)

That was k*pp*rs false flagging. Those were Xer panties

the only good weeb is a dead weeb

your retarded and convoluted theories contradict each other, until proof is presented, i'll keep believing binlan is pedoland

this thread blows smell ya later nerds

it's another "old lady yells at cashier over 40 cents on her receipt" episode

whip two quarter at her head, and tell her to shut the fuck up she's holding up the line

shit on the floor to diverge attention

i've heard it costs more to make a nickel than it's actually worth.
in norway we decided to abolish cents because inflation has long since turned them useless

cents have been taken out of circulation in canada too

Attached: 1513424595478.webm (1212x540, 2.08M)

>10 year old
>must be about sex
Leafs confirmed cannot stop thinking about being pedos

Fuck me

hey jannys, i've got a rule 1 for ya right here

Attached: ference.jpg (287x260, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MiBfhFvJdvc

Attached: 5783604.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Who is she

based and hockey related

cfl action kicking off in 30 bings

Are my blue bombies playing

what team should I cheer for

my blue bombies are for me and Sam only

bought a chocolate dessert instead of vanila gotta support that diversity haha #hockeyISforeveryone

it's a pretty even matchup. Montreal and Ottawa are both decent this year so it should be a close game

anyone but Montreal and Toronto

bonerbeauties

Reminder that despite what (((they)))) tell you hockey is NOT for everyone

that was a bad post Labia

Weniswomen

Hockey is fore very one?

Yes, hockey IS for every white hetero man (except geeks)

sounds kind of gay

Tel Aviv Garys

nonsense

Attached: hockgay.jpg (875x655, 183K)

me on the back

boutta get brett hull drunk

Attached: 1550099347993.jpg (633x718, 409K)

trying to imagine if i didnt hate myself lads

that Clarence Cambell really ruffles my feathers
youtube.com/watch?v=jJOXcOqGj_U

take it easy big guy

Attached: 1544397068967.png (1267x785, 99K)

Attached: 1563048261430.jpg (768x1024, 22K)

yes

Attached: canes blue (finn).png (270x270, 12K)

Attached: 0790652.png (568x411, 40K)

have you tried
a) self improvement
b) substance abuse

Attached: 1516845584930.jpg (2500x1870, 629K)

Attached: 1535874609119.png (720x462, 297K)

yeah uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can i get a number one, please?

that's so hot

it's just some squares, user.

Attached: Untitled.png (800x600, 6K)

Attached: 370560.png (604x453, 49K)

I believe it's time for me to be famous.

now tell me vat do vu zee, herr user?

Attached: lines.jpg (450x450, 8K)

I like the Als helmets, are these new unis?

Attached: 1556802914915.gif (320x320, 2.34M)

ich will

are you going to flip out over your small stature in a Bagel Boss store?

( t )

DO post >rags
>rags

An angry two-headed ant.

>rags

reddit upvote button

*scribbles notes*
hmmmm ja, ja...... und zis one?

Attached: ze rorschach test, ja.jpg (236x334, 13K)

>rags

Heh >rags?
More like >kakks :)

PK Subban in a semi squat

Attached: 1559324515570.jpg (414x430, 106K)

i want to be a lion tamer

pseudoscientific scribbles

youtube.com/watch?v=6nE8DFaxd94

that's my dad desu
so annoying

OH I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, YOU WANT SOME MEATY!

Attached: hope is lost.jpg (350x443, 101K)

a moth.

Attached: 1537315214608.png (808x808, 359K)

not a fan of those shoppers but they're fighting for the principle of the matter

Attached: 2540652.png (400x400, 6K)

2 black female twins

please no

Hate summer miss winter desu

i dont like sunbelters to be quite honest with you lads

Cooking up a good post for next thread

Eat of me my children

Attached: 1549244185186.jpg (255x198, 6K)

Killing this thread at its end life one post at a time

I prefer sunsuspenders 2bh

COUNTDOWN INITIATED.....

another 4

one more 4

YET ANOTHER 4

better be on time
or else

its not

FOUR FOUR AND A FOURTH

INITIATE BLAST OFF

ON OUR GREAT SPACE COASTER

Attached: 1552989211193.jpg (326x393, 47K)

LATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1544942354576.png (367x321, 177K)

>no new thread
/hoc/, we've got a problem, over

Copy, checkt and ready to die

dont worry im making a thread

fine

he does it for free