/nba/ general - fuck kawhi edition

>Daily reminder to post your daily "fuck kawhi post"

Attached: 5cc0e654240000d30b50fb3f.jpg (800x533, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJXzDMFZ3Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=aXeEtgG8_lg
youtu.be/TfadJj4d5K4
youtube.com/watch?v=PeRNxZrMYPA
youtube.com/watch?v=OsovYzk7e2Q
streamable.com/limad
sports.yahoo.com/sources-anthony-davis-getting-le-brons-no-23-on-hold-233907363.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shaq = 6’10 (in Reebok sneaker boots) 375lbs prime

Just shave it off lebron

2018-2019 NBA League Average: 56.0% True Shooting
2018-2019 D'Angelo Russell: 53.3% True Shooting

KD think he slick

Attached: E728A48C-F082-48EE-9ACE-745795E67FE8.jpg (554x551, 103K)

I hate the Lakers and I hate white women

>user trying to push NFL conspiracy theories
lmao I'm done. Go plan your assault on Area 51

KD measured 6'9 barefoot and 6'10 with shoes at the combine. His biggest fear was teams would toss his scrawny ass in the paint and at pf/c instead of letting him play on the wing

Attached: 1545163796497.jpg (576x400, 26K)

based loner derozan

>Sports Analyst: I think the 76ers will go all the way to in the Eastern Finals, and even perhaps win the NBA Championship next year.
>*76ers proceed to a first round exit against the Butler led Heat*
Literally going to happen since you can never trust overhyped Philadelphia teams. Look at the Phillies and Eagles right now. Flyers are not a real team since real teams actually tank to get better, not do play mediocre for eternity in hope the delusional blindly buy Gritty merchandise for quick shekels.

A good philly team is a dead philly team -Tree

Attached: morpheus-trust-the-process-meme.jpg (500x303, 40K)

He’s just like me

we don't hate kd anymore, or curry, we hate kawhii and pg now.

It really seems like DeRozan would kms at any time

He couldn’t even bench one rep of 135 lbs I think it was

He’s 7’2

I still hate Curry

I only hate the Suns ownership, id rather have retained a mediocre team that just barely misses the playoffs than a team that races to the bottom in a lottery that’s more random than ever

lol suns, they're always at the bottom of my standings list, like i start with them at the bottom lol. devin booker LMAO.

Who do we want to grab the 8th seed? Spurs, Mavs, or Kings?

They were literally an unlucky shot away from winning it all last year

Based

>Is a better free throw shooter than Ben Simmons

Attached: getty-images-1060101672.jpg (700x500, 298K)

faggot

Golden State

Ben Simmons is an actual fraud

>is a better 3 point shooter than Ben Simmons

Attached: USATSI_8561161.jpg (640x400, 55K)

And then they would get shit stompped by the Bucks. Also you seriously thinking they would of won in OT against the Raptors?

>when your friend thinks he knows as much about basketball as you do

Attached: 1529871356705.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

>has a better pull up jumper than Ben Simmons

Attached: deandre-jordan-2.jpg (618x410, 63K)

no he's based curry is a faggot like you

How the FUCK can /nba/ stop both of them?

Attached: IMG_20190712_131542.jpg (1080x1080, 566K)

1. Bucks
2. Raptor
3. 76ers
4. Pacers
5. Nets
6. Celtics
7. Hawks
8. Magic

and they were not only dumb enough to keep him and get better key spot players since his *value* is still there, but fucking giving him all the money with that extension.

The problem with Curry is he’s wh*te

>is a better spot up shooter than Ben Simmons

Attached: nba_u_asik11_400.jpg (400x600, 48K)

Philly is like Boston. Both are overshadowed by NYC, except Boston at least knows how to channel the underdog mentality into successful sports teams while Philly suffocates their teams with negativity

>No Miami

im based

will lonzo ever fix his jumpshot?

Miami isn’t good

BASED

>raptor

Attached: 1534925736028.jpg (275x183, 7K)

no you're cringe and a faggot

based

>(Rockets hits itself in a state of confusion)
>Rockets has fainted.

Attached: 1562900118530.jpg (720x720, 54K)

Attached: D898MgiXkAoNYTh.jpg (600x935, 81K)

There is only one Toronto Raptor

Boston was once like Philly, but now they are more relevant than even NYC and LA combined.
Philly has since remained shit in all four sports (Yest even the Owl win was a meme fluke that should of never happened) and gave up their only two sports franchises worth a shit to California.

so is uh he back? or are the pacers shit as always

if you hate kawhi and pg clap your hands.
>*clap clap*

if you hate kawhi and pg clap your hands.
>*clap clap*

if you hate kawhi and pg and you really want to show it, post "fuck kawhi" in the gen. then clap your hands.

>*clap clap*

Attached: lebron-james1.jpg (3000x2311, 1.06M)

You can’t fix something you never had

No.
Reminder that the majority of laker fans thought he was going to be a hall of famer.

Attached: oiYNWtq.jpg (600x706, 73K)

*gets drafted by the pelicans after they win 49 games and miss the playoffs in your path*

Attached: d82a41f7bfc2babd31e8cee4bbc81258.png (800x599, 709K)

6’11 (due to injury and age) and 6’9 with Reebok pro boost sneaker boots

so what do lakers fans do about ball jerseys?

how did simmons inherit literally none of his white side for shooting

mega based

Attached: Steph Curry Dancing machine.webm (1280x720, 870K)

>2.R-raptors!

Give it up already. You lost your best player in #2 and your 4th best player in Danny Green. It's over now, you get nothing.

Attached: 1562627022172.jpg (1099x1024, 365K)

the warriors are going to draft him for his chucking cap it.

Is Kino basketball back in the menu?

december/january

We don’t know if his white side had any basketball skill, for all we know they were all centers

I always wondered what would of happened had the Phillies gone to California, and the As stayed. Id say the Phillies would of still been shit and Philadelphia would has some dignity as a sport city. But alas, the city will remain second fiddle to NY and Pittsburgh in all majors sports til the end of time.

>We don’t know if his white side had any basketball skill

if they are white they can shoot

"What floor are you getting off before I dunk you and the ball"-goat

Attached: C6l3q2lV0AAEkwI.jpg (548x900, 122K)

his white side is aussy so that's where he got his permanent shitposting face from

>what would you do if you saw kawhi in person?
ask him what current anime he's watching
laugh at him
call him a faggot

>2

Pathetic

Attached: SmartSelect_20190711-183323_Chrome.jpg (1421x1108, 268K)

kawhi is based

Comeback time

Attached: AB1BE95B-B115-4460-9E41-8FB395EF9867.jpg (750x619, 116K)

Is bill russel the goat then?

Attached: 51dAdmnW3NL.jpg (400x500, 62K)

Unironically, yes.

How the fuck did he even get drafted number one overall?
How did he even get drafted?

I wouldn't ask him a question. I'd congratulate him for winning and leaving.
Then I'd tell him I also hate Toronto, kek together and be on my way

Attached: A35088C2AA164531A96452E9E42F045B.jpg (750x749, 65K)

kawhi would beat your ass to a pulp

rockets, clippers, and my lakers want iguodala.

can the clippers fuck off already?

Allen Iverson would be Malik Monk in today’s more analytical era

Lakerfag here. I don't hate Kawaii. It honestly came down to money in the end and the Clippers were able to offer him more. I still rather have AD with LeBron as he's a better fit on the court.

im trained in krav maga. ask clips bout me

Atlanta getting Iggy

remember when Kevin Durant was 6'9"

warriorsbro here. you don't want IGGY he's washed trust me on this one

The best players from that draft were Giannis, Oladipo, CJ McCollum, Steven Adams and Gobert.
>they could have chosen Giannis and Gobert with the 1st and 19th pick
>they instead chose Anthony Bennet and Sergey Karasev
But to be fair, most of these players were extremely raw at the time.

tmac is definitely gonna bounce back from those injuries bros. Prime mac hasn't even played yet

Fuck Chris Paul. Hope he gets traded to China.

He’ll lead OKC to an 8th seed berth with all young talent

Lakers 60 wins
Bet my Mom's life on it

>height autists still posting
The rest of the off season is going to be shit isn't it?

OKC needs to go all in on SGA. Trade CP3 for a 3 or 4.

should i join my college team next year? im 6 foot with sneakers on but i got long lanky arms. i can shoot the corner meme but i can also take it to the rake if needed. defense is my specialty. im essentially 3 and D.

wingspan + height is master austist

when was it good?

summer league is ass this summer. you guys been keeping up with it?

>i can also take it to the rake
i mean rack

The only loose ends of this offseason are some more bench signings, Melo, Beal and CP3, right? There's not much to look forward to. Get ready for more off-topic talk.

Anybody play bad just casually? How do you get the hang of moving forward with the ball confidently? If I got you standing still in front of me I will do so much dribble moves and easily get pass but once I have to push forward, i might as well just give the ball away.

Going all in on SGA is getting the player best suited to mentor and develop him instead of whatever mediocre wing becomes available

we found the white dude

just shoot 3s

So not Chris Paul who will just tell him to leave OKC for the entire length of his contract.

>There is some belief within league circles that the Grizzlies are prepared to take Andre Iguodala into the season unless they receive a trade offer featuring a future first-round pick

>To this point, I’m told this is what has deterred Denver. The Nuggets have had significant interest but saw the price as too high.

lol grizzlies are delusional

I’m unironically black

/nba/, can you help me list some actual good, tangible things this guy has done for the league to improve it?

Attached: 5935d4fc79474c87258b6a1c-750-563[1].jpg (750x563, 47K)

Kobe 6’2.5’’
Oladipo 6’3.75’’ 215lbs
Zion 6’4.25’’ 350lbs
Jordan 6’4.45’’ 220lbs (prime)

I'll take off topic posting over the same tired shit we all know of players being 6'7.5 instead of 6'8

Love kawhi

then forget this

Kobe was 190lbs

just dribble while you walk around. pretty soon you'll be dribbling without even thinking about it. dribbling a tennis ball helps too.

practice layup drills i guess then just do it when someone is in front of you

added tranny diversity for backwards hillbillies with bold stance of taking the all star game from charlotte then giving it right back. jewish victory

180lbs*

i cannot stress enough how little this dude knows about bball. lebron and AD aren't a top-4 duo in the NBA right now? absurd

Attached: serialkiller.jpg (1960x1079, 207K)

Popped a fat cyst that was forming and pressuring my shoulder, now when I touch there I can feel a massive crater

****NOT A DRILL****

The Toronto Raptors and No. 59 overall pick Dewan Hernandez of Miami have agreed to a partially guaranteed three-year rookie deal, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

>The Toronto Raptors and No. 59 overall pick Dewan Hernandez of Miami have agreed to a partially guaranteed three-year rookie deal, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

The Toronto Raptors and No. 59 overall pick Dewan Hernandez of Miami have agreed to a partially guaranteed three-year rookie deal, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

>The Toronto Raptors and No. 59 overall pick Dewan Hernandez of Miami have agreed to a partially guaranteed three-year rookie deal, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

****NOT A DRILL****

based

Attached: 6944e61c-a1b5-480b-bae6-b9e13991ff39-AP_18278196574752_1.jpg (2987x1680, 422K)

are you the user with the giant headless zit?

>HE STAY
>MUGAWUGA DAUGHTER SCHOOL
>MLSEPLANEFLYINGHFHDHSGS

he gave LeBron and AD the highest talent rating so calm down. also Chadherd is based so shut your mouth.

Governors not Owners user

Yeah I was

KAWAZAKI BASKETBALLS

Attached: idiotdrink.gif (320x240, 1.13M)

Attached: F573AE7D-4142-4AA3-A549-7B18D0B3F602.png (328x328, 39K)

can i get some actual honest answers, and preferably ones that arent based around his fake wokeness? i know he's gonna get rid of 1 and done, and something about timeouts at the end of games?

Attached: 1535476440383.gif (400x190, 1.28M)

That’s actually based as fuck.

our girl will work her magic on cousins and then we'll have a superstar in the playoffs on a vet min... oh yeah!

oh is there a BBIQ category also? looks like a sadistic dentist and he's stupid

Attached: 136123395.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

Pre 2000 Boston Era, they at least had a strong resume on the Celtics. Philadelphia has been good at any sport on its resume which is why there are more Pittsburgh fans in Philly (rational Philly inhabitants mind you) than there are Philly inhabitants being Philly sports fans.

hes making defense more and more illegal every year if you are into chuckball

this is a Chadherd approved board, i suggest you fall in line... but i'll let you off the hook since you're new here.

hasn't been good'

OH NON ONNONONNOON NNONONONONN
WELCOME TO LA YOU FRAUD BITCH
youtube.com/watch?v=WJXzDMFZ3Ms

Attached: 784698979.png (1400x1227, 3.8M)

Goddamn r jelly is about to get 60yrs

holy shit first epstein now the king of pee and pull

oh i know how much milk spurts out kid's noses when they make the 10,000th "imagine him saying rassshhhishhhtt shhhtuffff" thread. it just doesn't have any bearing on my opinion of the man... he's a despicable little runt who could never cut it in sports. so he sits on the sidelines and acts like he's carnac... we have enough personalities like that

Boogie is 100%, all we need is MELO, if he doesn't come then im okay with either korver or livingston to piss off the memes.

Fuck the Lakers and fuck their "fans".

Attached: fuck_the_lakers.jpg (960x960, 124K)

Attached: 1532930366269.jpg (1432x1011, 315K)

lol

Attached: ap_most_tweeted.jpg (1000x600, 527K)

>knicks management went into summer league with the expectation and goal of winning the whole thing

Attached: 1540895759569.png (709x765, 350K)

Least the owner will sell team before Comcast sells the Flyers.

lol

FUCK KAWHI

WE DID IT
EAST RUNS THROUGH TORONTO SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

rj barrett is good though, right? only saw a bit of him in SL, he seems okay.

based

nay fren, Dolan owns the Knicklockers forevah

>oh fugg nidmare visin gogguls

new york city is satanic, second only to dc get used to your curse

What's the over/under on how many games AD plays this season?

Attached: Ammo_is_not_impressed.jpg (206x213, 13K)

REMINDER: RAPTORS HAVE STANLEY JOHNSON AND MATT THOMAS

64 wins for us
Yeeeeeee boi
Unironically, literally who?

he is the best player in the world when he wants to be, kd and harden are the only other guys in the conversation

LAKERS
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEERS

fuck kawhi post

>When DeMarcus Cousins went down to Santa Cruz to rehab he trash-talked 18-year-old Alen Smailagic saying “Don’t play with us, you’re probably a virgin!”. Smiley would shoot back saying “I’ll show you,” perhaps not completely understanding the context of the insult

seriously who can take down my /sunnies/

Attached: barkleyblunt.jpg (400x400, 35K)

sup ocd
still banging that milf next door?

>ctrl f "kawhi"
>0 results
so this is the power of filters

Attached: 54262547.png (633x611, 115K)

LAKER NATION
YALL DON'T WANT IT
YALL DON'T WANT THE SMOKE

post dancers from your team

Attached: 66204116_10157301265338610_7146918394787266560_o.jpg (2048x1365, 400K)

we refer to him as a serial code now

fuck 09872213 1324884

lakers lookin real nice

Attached: EAC5B066-ACA0-40E9-98ED-DA33DA37C1FF.jpg (1200x1200, 223K)

I refer to him in ASCII.

>bulce/suds btfo china
>charlotte jordans lose

Least when Dolan dies someday, they will have a chance at Freedom. The Flyers didn't get that option when Snider died and will suffer from it for eternity.

the men look better than the girls do

>AD is one of the best players in the world
>played 7 seasons
>missed playoffs 5 times
>less than 35 wins 5 times
>injury prone

Attached: Blake_Griffin_Cool_Face.jpg (194x250, 19K)

based but because of my hate for kawhi I meant to put "fuck kawhi", but thank you for your service user.

Attached: nest.jpg (760x480, 97K)

we gun get kundudu

just doing my part.

fuck kahwi

That's what happens when you play in the West and not Le-east. Ain't no youngsters getting a free walk in the West.

kawhi who?oh that based guy

Bro, virgin-shaming is not cool.

Attached: 6400D025-9850-4252-B2C5-E41AB64288EE.jpg (546x415, 29K)

>Donovan Mitchell's Instagram story reads: "Man I am just trying to relax sitting on the couch. They just out here chilling. They have been here since like in the morning."

>Some of the more hardcore fans later stated on Hupu, the biggest online basketball discussion panel in China, that they had been waiting for eight hours (and before anyone accuses them of ill intentions such as selling the autographs later, several of them posted pictures of their Jazz jersey since as early as 2005). One participant described seeing their face and nonchalant attitude from the basketball star they once admired as 'humiliating' and 'heartbreaking'.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
CAREER RUINEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thoughts?

I feel bad for him, he can make 110 million dollars this year if he agrees to a buyout. Poor little fella.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190712-223331_Chrome.jpg (1437x1297, 666K)

i hope he does it, then he can take a team friendly contract with my lakers and we're set with a big 5. PLEASE DO IT. do it to fuck kawhi over.

they're seriously going to pay him 110 million to walk away?

they could afford two years of him for that and by that time he'll be begging to leave

If LeBron played in the West from 2004-18 he would have needed two other superstars at minimum to replicate what he did in the East. There's no way he makes it to 8 finals in a row in the west. The East helped the promotional careers of Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, Paul George and Kyrie Irving. If those guys played in the West their entire career their careers would look more like Kevin Love's career.

>SAS says...

Attached: 1549092422884.jpg (600x543, 27K)

just woke up from a 7 day coma. hows my raptor??

there isn't a single atheist nba player

>Chris Broussard

Attached: 11954899_m-e1497565702235.jpg (871x499, 49K)

Relocated to Seattle

Rank the NBA duos

1. AD/LeBron
2. Westbrook/Harden
3. George/Kawhi
4. Murray/Jokic
5. Conley/Gobert
-------------
>9001. The rest

we just signed our center of the future dewan hernandez

Andrew Bogut

is he signed to a team?

still defending champion
still triggering the entire general

Dame/CJ

He was with the Warriors

Stephen A. Smith is based.

>this Lakies fan fiction
Is there even a history of $100m+ buyouts?

>watch to check the whole Westbrook trade
>lot of google results, all of them full of ads and 8 paragraph of text just talking about that trade, without the actual transfer in the title

Attached: 1492548585041.png (463x472, 13K)

Thunder are tanking anyway. They need some contracts to at least hit the salary floor

>CP3 might finally join my Lakies
Better late than never I guess

I hope Thunder fans know those future picks are for the Seattle team coming in 2024. What goes around comes around, bitches. The Sonics should benefit from the draft the same way the Thunder did.

Rachel Nichols offers to sit on your face for 3 bags of fun sized crunchbars, who says no?

Attached: 1562713166307.jpg (916x1032, 112K)

i fucking hate shitty articles, all of them talk about old shit like kd going to brooklyn and pg and faggot going to the clippers.

Is it soo hard to say, westbrook to houston, cp3 to okc with picks, like with the details ofc but that's all i want, i don't need what you think the fit wold be or none of that lol.

It was actually a Lakies fan(me) that first used that word in this general. Now all you semen-slurping flyovers just keep copying and pasting and misusing it and thus ruining the original meaning desu

Me.

change your tampon

only faggots use the -ies shit. Real fans have legit nicknames for their teams like team giga (not as much but still) nigga or the snakes

Attached: 1561634955960.jpg (735x490, 88K)

1. Leonard/George
2. Durant/Irving
3. Curry/Thompson
4. James/Davis
5. Lillard/McCollum
6. Westbrook/Harden
7. Murray/Jokic
8. Mitchell/Gobert
9. Simmons/Embiid
10. Antetokounmpo/Middleton

Maybe something like that. In my opinion.

Attached: 2309874839472389.jpg (1107x703, 110K)

Confess

Attached: 1556401915866.png (1229x1160, 58K)

C: Cousins
PF: Davis
SF: LeBron
SG: Green
PG: CP3
Bench: Kuzma, Iggy, McGee, Rondo, Bradley

Literally, how do you stop this team?

that is pretty good

Me.

[Spoiler] I'd do it >for free [/Spoiler]

Attached: 1562873788092.png (938x840, 801K)

60 wins bro the haters sleep

Lakies just sounds funnier when shitposting, my faggotie Sixies friend

what are some good nba podcasts? I like skip and shannon

Lakers looking NICE

We got Kawhi.

Attached: 1562728411201.jpg (907x878, 347K)

fuck Kawhi

based Kawhi

>danny green
>starting
my raptor only pulled that shit cause we were too prideful to pay a top 15 draft pick player. absolutely would not recommend

Oh look, a delusional team thinking they will walk to the finals, and instead walk to a first round exit.

LeBron is a top 3 player of all time that put up 27/9/8 at 35 years old. Keep sleeping on the Lakers, fags.

he at least made it to the nba finals with these numbersw, right?

>born and raised in LA
>never saw Lakers on KCAL 9
>never saw prime Kobe
>never been to a Laker game at Staples
>first time I saw more than one basketball game in a row was the 2016 finals
>Only started watching basketball more seriously because Lebron came here

Attached: 1533794010190.jpg (474x479, 37K)

awful

my rockets are still baking this team

Attached: moreytank.gif (500x213, 878K)

>this team that sleepwalked through the 1st round the last 2 years will surely fail in the 1st round this time

Attached: 1550177257620.jpg (1911x1065, 294K)

LAKERS
LAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEERS

who wins the cp3 sweepstakes?

It's going to be a lot of fun this year, I guarantee you that. Believe it.

Attached: 1539147287994.jpg (1000x555, 181K)

Lakers

Kevin Durant is my favorite player. So now I'm rooting for the Nets.

>Rondo and CP3 on the same team
>AD, Cousins, CP3, Iggy all injury prone
Pretty much stops itself bro.

the rockets by moving him

its not 2009 anymore he is effectively worthless

Lakers be title favorite

Attached: 1545797852894.jpg (564x748, 99K)

This

Miami when they get CP3 and 3 first round picks

Completely different team
Ancient history

>Clippers are the title favorite.
Fixed that for you.

Attached: Blake_Griffin_Trolling.jpg (194x250, 19K)

>Westbrook and PG thank the Thunder within 24 hours
>still no thank you from Kawhi to the Raptor fans

Fuck this self absorbed cunt. He will never win another ring.

You know its happening

Attached: Golden-State-could-be-thinking-about-Giannis-Antetokounmpo-in-2021.jpg (1890x1060, 286K)

Did the Thunder really needed CP3? Or just they couldn't get a better trade?

Nah clips can't beat us
If they play us in the playoffs that's 7 lakers home games

Honestly I'd rather athletes just stay quiet instead of these bullshit PR statements. I'm tired of this trend where they put out some generic thank you letter in the newspaper and plebs think it's the greatest thing ever. It's all so fake and nobody did that prior to 5 years ago.

based

unbased / reported

They wanted to accommodate their "best" player in franchise history. Also teams weren't exactly lining up to trade for Westbrook. It was basically Miami and Houston and Miami wasn't offering much. This stuff matters believe it or not. Boston for example took a major hit in their reputation for the IT shit.

they felt they owed brodie for the years he stayed and wanted to get him to the destination he wanted to play at. and cp3 and a few picks were all the rockets wanted to give up

This is what I hate about Lakies fan fictions, they make me hopeful. Would their stat lines look something like this?
>LeBron: 26/7/7
>AD: 26/12/2/2/2
>Cousins: 16/8/4
>CP3: 14/3/8
Maybe I'm underestimating the hit they would take.

Attached: C4E67AFF-F84E-46D8-8A29-C4B9760F0C40.jpg (640x480, 66K)

>nobody did that prior to 5 years ago
Because back in my day we had actual GOATS like Kobe and Duncan and Dirk who weren't team hopping ring chasing cunts.

>Duncan and Dirk

Attached: D9jNbu3UcAUl1U6.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

giannis strikes me as the type of dude that secretly hates gays

>No shooters, and signing tour only shit shooter for 5 years for 168M.
>Sign a overall mediocre player for 180M. >Best player left because you didn't fire your shit coach and got a literal who in return for him.
>You brought in a literal dinosaur so the teams morale wont kill itself in mass.
>And finally you are relying on NBA's version of Carson Wentz as your future. All which he eats literal shit as a diet, and can be out of the majority of the post season for touching a doorknob.
Yeah this is a first round exit as best as it gets, and would be absolute meme if they get eliminated by this guy who they let walk like how the Eagles let BDN walk.

Attached: t25-3-e1537402998943.jpg (711x400, 37K)

>announcing reports
>reporting for no good reason other than being a butthurt lakerfaggot

Attached: 1442986245028.gif (295x270, 1.97M)

oh, didn't know he wanted to play with harden, seem like a stupid idea, you can't have 2 players who do nothing but statpad for triple doubles and not win in the same team

Philly has better shooting than the fucking heat. Take your biased ass glasses off

CP3 is the 3rd best point guard of all time after Magic and Curry

prove me wrong

You're hilarious.

You should put forth evidence to your claim first. Then I'll prove you're wrong.

i was just joking, i was trying to be funny but you took it seriously. Maybe we have different sense of humor.

Kareem the GOAT

Stockton, Big O and Zeke exist.

Attached: 5c17bc9e519b15427e552a06-750-375.jpg (750x375, 35K)

>Proceeds to get eliminated in the first round by said Heat team.
You know it's going to happen, and it will be glorious for the masses of Philly haters. So accept the fact the team's process was a failure in every sense of the word, and enjoy being the shadow of the Nets and Bucks for the next 5 years.

>stockton

CP3 is just straight up better statistically, and neither of them is clutch so that's a wash

>Big O

played against plumbers and car mechanics. Russell Westbrook before Russell Westbrook

>Zeke

way more clutch than CP3, admittedly, but not actually as talented as CP3.

I don't know man, Philly just lost their best shooter in Reddick and have a point guard that still can't shoot at all.

Attached: 1e78b7dac769448462ee471883a2848f.gif (300x169, 2.12M)

I'm buying a Herro jersey

Sense of humor, sarcasm etc tends to not translate very well on a text and image based message board where we can't see facial expression or hear tone of voice.

I'm also buying a Herro jersey

I'm also buying a Herro OKC jersey.

>Winslow
>Herro
>Bam

My Heaties are the new Warriories

I'm a heterosexual

Go back to fucking sheep idiot.

Exactly my point. He's just a Sixers fan hoping the analyst are right in thinking they will get to the finals easy this year. But this is Philadelphia we are talking about. Not Boston, Not LA, Fucking Philly, a literal city that fills its inhabitants with shiny pickups and overhypes it... so the rest of the sports world know's where the 76ers are actually going.

Kawhi Leonard

Kawhi making sure L3-6ron's name stays L3-6ron.

Sixers answer is by trying to get another literal dinosaur in Kyle Korver to make up the shooting. And they grossly overpay him because Philly.

Is it gay if you fuck an effeminate gay guy in the ass and cum in his butt?

I'm buying a Jared Dudley jersey.

L7-6ron is gonna be a bit awkward of a fit

What L3-6ron's dick cheese taste like?

might as well give money to the homeless instead

It is the furthest thing from gay. Imagine taking a MAN and fucking him into a female. That just asserts your own manly dominance. You are LITERALLY fucking a man into a girly girl. How is that gay?

I'm buying a Cheetos® Sandwich from KFC™

I already ordered my Lebrun #6 Lakers jersey. What do?

supposed lebron makes it to 6-6

he's the GOAT right?

and it is still better than the heat who don't even have a knockdown shooter on their roster. The only argument that can even be made is Ben Simmons can't shoot and miami still couldn't stop that with a very similar roster, nevermind actually stopping Embiid, Harris, and horford

yes, but it's also impossible

Nope. Doesn't matter what he does now. MJ retired twice before finally retiring and barely played 13 total seasons, and he accomplished more than Lebron can accomplish in 20 seasons.

I'm crying right now....

who's the oldest person to win a title? but still being an important part of the team. Lebron, after being called old for like the millionth time, can still pull 3 out of his ass at will if the team is right.

he's the GOAT at 3-6

How do I lose weight like this? I am 315lbs...

Attached: 1535845634997.jpg (1200x1200, 205K)

Yeah that's sorta what I was thinking

idk man that's 12 finals appearances on 22 seasons at best, that's fucking insane that's brady level

based

>muh rings
There are a few players with more titles than Jordan

If you want to defend Jordan talk about his playstyle, he was the most elegant and influentional player of all times, the titles aren't that relevant when measuring the GOAT. Similar to Maradona and Federer, it's not about stats or titles, but they way they play

I understand your anger since in your country people don't actually change facial expression or tone of voice in the first place. Must be very confusing.

either kareem or duncan

He made all of those Finals in a historically weak conference. Doesn't count.

Stop juicing.

oh shit wtf, he's on that Bron Bron keto diet. based boogie.

i'm not sure that will be remembered at all. idk man 12 appearances 6 wins is pretty crazy

I was obviously being sarcastic.

Get AIDS

Now that's funny. Good effort.

now kiss

yo who tryna hit the club tonight?

Is GSW ever going to be relevant again? They seem like they're going to be the fun 3 pointer team from now on and after Curry/Klay are done, they just become the type of team that has a Westbrook type guy again. Nobody was going there before and I don't think anybody is going to go there again.

>not as talented as CP3
I won't argue about the other two because Stockton was the Sidekick for much of his career and Big O benefitted from the 60's playstyle where every possession was a fast break. Zeke's numbers in his prime and the fact that he actually won 2 rings with one FMVP should put him above CP3.

Attached: 4BE3C17F-4C51-424E-A9BC-4F0F63EE781A.jpg (828x1458, 308K)

I'll be hitting Sam's Club

we

He hasn't even made it yet, and he's only going to get worse/older. If he were in the west his whole career like Kobe, he'd be at best, 3-0.

>Isiah is pronounced eye-ZAY-uh
English is one of the most retarded and random languages in the world

>swansoneggsandbacon

Attached: 1367184024354.png (361x691, 268K)

GON

Attached: Brainlet Lelker Fan.png (441x580, 130K)

C: Davis/Cousins/McGee
PF: Kuzma/Dudley
SF: LeBron/Caldwell-Pope
SG: Green/Bradley
PG: Rondo/Caruso/Cook

I would be happier with that to be honest. Doesn't sound like Cousins is going to accept a role playing position though. Even then, I would rather off load some points guards and build around.

SF: Kuzma
PG: LeBron

That's more than likely the closing lineup. I guess you could see Kuzma as OKC Harden.

>Doesn't sound like Cousins is going to accept a role playing position though
Didn't he already do? McGee will start over him

Meant for

Attached: 42656086-0BA8-4511-B109-D0EEC314908B.png (250x250, 97K)

gets torched by quick guards, which the west is full of

Attached: 1549035313426.gif (480x270, 1.4M)

aha ahah ahaha

Attached: 1555864122281.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Attached: DGUpVqKV0AA0iBg.jpg (700x700, 127K)

*Gets Chris Paul and 2 first round picks for garbage bench players*

*Wins the East*

Attached: D_Jgfo0U8AAfSnB.jpg (2048x1536, 356K)

I thought his quote of wanting to play all 82 games meant something more however I guess it doesn't have to.

I think so too.

Yeah, they will struggle in general vs teams with two quick guards.

Poor Wilt Chamberlain, he couldn't sit by the basket and just swat every ball that was heading to the basket. Goal tending and the 3-second rule are all game-saving rules. Without those, basketball boils down to a
>tall man good
league.

The only way he can play 82 games is if he comes off the bench

SF: Kuzma
PG: LeBron

vs

C: Harrell
PF: Leonard
SF: George
SG: Williams
PG: Beverley

Is an interesting match up..

not really interesting, considering the fact that we know the outcome of that match-up.

>we

They can just start Bradley and Green in those awkward matchups with 2 quick guards. I'm just not sure if LeBron would want to guard Dlo against GS if Davis plays the 4. It's not like he's going to waste energy going through 500 screens to guard Curry or Klay.

No, lebald and man of glass aren't.

nobody noticed his hat says "clippers" apparently

you already posted these exact posts and pictures YESTERDAY. stop

Based Stockton was getting 14 assists a game for a few years straight

Fuckkkk

"Draw, partner"

final stage of grief bros. forgiveness. i forgive kawhi for leaving. i forgive him for wanting to live in the flaming shithole of california. i forgive him for wanting to share a building with lebron. i forgive him for wanting paul george more than anything. i forgive him for wanting the suns toxic rays to burn his surroundings and himself. i forgive him for abandoning a country that welcomed him in when he was at his lowest, and built him up into a champion

Attached: 5473568558.jpg (567x397, 153K)

Tacko Bell would have been drafted #1

youtube.com/watch?v=aXeEtgG8_lg

Thoughts?

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>chris paul was a nagging wife
>chris paul will now be a nagging mother to 13 1st rounders

Attached: when_will_they_ever_learn.webm (854x476, 1.42M)

i always got a tab for the following: /nfl/ general, /nba/ general, Yea Forums catalog and /x/ catalog :)

Notice how Dwight was guiding CP3 to his backside. He enjoyed that a lil too much.

shes getting plowed right now and there's nothing we can do bros....

CP3 is a bitch.

Like hell we cant

Attached: B14E3789-532C-4A69-BC6B-B0EDEC88A4F4.jpg (707x500, 85K)

>I have returned....

Attached: D_UYVbxWkAAfJ4P.jpg (1080x1350, 187K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: fuck.jpg (500x279, 35K)

From the moment I start my browser up I always have Yea Forums catalog and Yea Forums catalog.

CP3 to Suns when?

Just forget about her. Even if she started to notice you, the fact that you know she gets plowed regularly by other men would eat away at your psyche.

Attached: 76374B87-3484-45AF-959F-C987C1F5A2B6.jpg (600x600, 125K)

8th best TS for a pg tho

my nuggies are going to win it all

iɥʍɐʞ ʞɔnɟ

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS

Attached: 1451266767182.gif (480x270, 621K)

i fall for the first girl that gives me the slightest bit of attention

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 27K)

>In the 727 minutes Chris Paul played without James Harden last season, Paul averaged 22.5 points, 12.5 assists, and 5.4 rebounds on a 58.1 TS% per 36 minutes. Rockets had a +10.4 Net Rating in those minutes.

>In the 876 minutes Chris Paul played without James Harden in 2017-18, Paul averaged 26.8 points, 11.5 assists, and 6.9 rebounds on a 61.7 TS% per 36 minutes. Rockets had a +13.5 Net Rating in those minutes.

He might be expensive but he's still a top tier point guard.

It gets proven time and time again that Harden is pure rare liver disease/throat cancer.

Attached: D_S56ZDXoAA2Ebd.jpg (1638x2047, 518K)

>jew cheering for gold

hope this is a proxy

Attached: 1561929298990.png (500x477, 136K)

Boogie puffing out his pants to hide his boner

There is no 3D she, only 2D

Attached: 1562229435366.jpg (966x1080, 187K)

who needs sex when you have Yea Forums

i miss him

Attached: post-kawhi.png (480x684, 1.27M)

Leave him. He wasn't good enough for us. Don't text back.

If it wasn't for his contract Chris Paul would be a better fit for the Heat and would probably give them the best chance at winning a championship in the next 2 years than Westbrook would have.

Prove me wrong

Attached: D_SukOaW4AAYHcT.jpg (2000x2000, 668K)

Can't relate, haven't fallen for a girl in nearly 4 years. I guess you're likelier to find someone with that in mind.

Attached: F8EDFF99-D414-4C98-BA05-B4DA7A4A2219.jpg (775x915, 120K)

What’s this from? Watching my gf play knuckle bones while I shitpost.

The Heat will have ZERO cap space for the next 4 years if they get him. HARD PASS

Attached: slimcharlessaysnah.gif (220x165, 449K)

he really took all the free shit people offered him then dipped lmao

Next time Kawhi in Toronto he gonna cash them checks and ask for free food at the most expensive restaurant in the city.

How is MJ the goat when he was a failure as a father (he also got his own father killed). Kobe can't even make a son either.

Attached: 1551360526665.png (602x453, 464K)

There really is no low that bronsexuals will stoop to when insulting Lebron's role model and father figure;

I'm not mad at him for leaving. He played for one year and is unironically the greatest Raptor of all-time. His personality is hilarious, he gave our city a lot of laughs. I know he'll be happier in LA. If I was the Chosen One and I had the chance to become the GOAT defeating Lebron in my own hometown, I would too. I just still miss him.

He really didn't even take much as I understand it. We offered him everything, he brought us the chip and wanted to go home. We gave him the key to the city, and you could just tell it wasn't even really an award he wanted. Man basically spent all his time practicing and trying to get better with the team. The city went nuts with fanfare but he mostly just stayed focused on the game.

idk about you guys, just got texted I'm waiting for my girl to finish showering so I can grab her and we can smash out.

Attached: kawhi tho.gif (254x230, 951K)

Phantasy Star II

is there a more soi fanbase than the ones who follow whatever flavor of the month Lebron is playing for?

Im pretty sure we're gonna do it. Adrian Wojnarowski said both sides would like to get a deal done like less that a hour ago on ESPN. They would probably give us draft picks that we could maybe then use to finally pry Beal out of DC.

Paul/Beal/Butler would win the East and the championship easily this year. And we might be able to hold onto Herro and Bam in this scenario keep in mind.

Attached: 1562708833110.gif (400x225, 2.58M)

I think Chris Paul is underrated

They are legit thirsty for a man. They actually love a man and are big fans of his. They legit go to bed thinking about this man. They aren't fans of a team, or the sport. No, they love the image of the man, the way he looks, the way he talks, the way he walks and smells. They even follow his every move on social media and constantly scour media outlets for juicy private information on the man they love. These aren't people that grew up watching the sport with their dad at home and when going to their city's stadium. These aren't people that watched their favorite team with their friends, rooting for the city they grew up in. No. These are men who legit are in love with another man.

Fuck Chris Paul ahahahahahaha

This would only be acceptable if we got Beal and won at least one championship. What happens if CP3 tears his achilles or ACL in his mid-late 30s? It's over. The franchise is literally giving away a third of its payroll to this man.

That'd be a very interesting team, especially if they keep Bam and Herro. But I think their inside defense would be exploited fairly easily by most elite teams this season.

>a proxy
i wouldn't risk a ban for that

love westbrook
love harden

What team do the inferior and stateless Palestinians root for?

>t. dumbass

Lakers.

Attached: D598B6F9-EBEA-4B1F-BC03-DD238F543ECD.jpg (600x770, 99K)

>DeMar Derozan has declined his 2020-2021 player option and has agreed to a 4 year $220 million dollar agreement with the Toronto Raptors

Please make this happen...

nobody is getting beal without taking wall. You retards need to get that through your heads

we need to back up at least 4 brinks trucks for DeRozan....

he deserves it....

Attached: 1545532306678.png (1324x819, 1.14M)

>having pussy and asshole on your face
no thanks

Just fuck our cap up and bring back Demar, Lowry, JV, Ed Davis, Demare Caroll, Amir, TRoss, all them niggas lets run it back.

we NEED Patrick Patterson

I sit alone in my four cornered room staring at candles

Attached: 7686A700-51D7-431A-B3A8-D422E7B499A5.jpg (440x318, 22K)

Who the fuck can even take both of them, let alone want to?
>inb4 Knicks

Not if the Heat get some draft picks from a Chris Paul trade. They could then make a run at him or even Love after that.

>The Miami Heat are interested in trading for Bradley Beal and would consider taking back John Wall's contract in a potential deal, league sources told Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald.

Fuck no Riles should be hung if he takes that Wall contract.

Since the New York knicks wants to be a fuckup I followed in their footsteps.

I lie to my family, I borrow money and don’t pay it back. Balls in your court knickerbockers, as long as you some fuckups I’m following

Attached: 255A97BC-7BFC-401E-B8FF-F44A2235D285.jpg (320x240, 13K)

At night I can’t sleep, I toss and turn

The Knicks are playing 4D chess and will have 15 power forwards by the trade deadline

15 power forwards, chris paul and will be paying the luxury tax. 10D chess.

youtu.be/TfadJj4d5K4

>tradenobodywants.jpg

Attached: 32BB32B6-5AD0-4AED-A6B3-52CE3BF9607D.jpg (775x643, 166K)

DJ crew has the best music to listen to at 1am

practice dribbling without looking down. Also dribbling with a lot of force minimizes the time that the ball is out of your hands, so dribble harder and practice until you don't have to think about it. Once you're comfortable dribbling, you'll see huge improvements in your overall offensive game
t. was in your position about a year ago and now am one of the better players in my school's open rec

Guess it's time jerk off.

Attached: 1537405858129.jpg (500x375, 36K)

caption this please

Attached: 2019-07-13 01.55.59.png (1216x1536, 2.69M)

just can't fathom the mental gymanistics required to think the rockets are going to actually be good this year. fucking kek

they just invited #1 overall pick anthony bennett to camp
they're going to be unstoppable!

Attached: images.jpg (340x148, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PeRNxZrMYPA

Attached: 1212111111.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

NBA needs to just create 2 extra league-run teams where the 30 can dump guys with contracts nobody wants

this is your life, and its ending one shitpost at a time

They never learn.

Attached: cEViUZf.jpg (1280x800, 1.14M)

Attached: 3CE13E99-4029-4859-8512-DF2374A527DD.png (800x600, 540K)

Based suns. We taking 7th in the west this year. Ayton and Booker will win a championship in 3 years.

Attached: img_7679.jpg (756x430, 259K)

Thoughts?

Attached: 9999.jpg (628x257, 18K)

damn when did booker bulk up
he used to be skinny

How can you justify the existence of a team that's not supposed to win?

Weight loss is overrated for centers desu. Notice how Shaw dominated even harder after gaining weight and Love became a chucker after losing weight

youtube.com/watch?v=OsovYzk7e2Q

Fuck Kawhi? Don't mind if i do!

smells like cope nigga

Attached: Russell-Westbrook-Houston-Rockets.jpg (1170x721, 747K)

Any none of us fuck wit dat homo Cam fr

Not for a nigga with a bum ACL

gonna retroactively check the post you saved that image from

rockets should be favorites for the title desu

streamable.com/limad

Attached: 1555468668053.jpg (711x714, 69K)

calling lebron old is another shitty narritive lebron haters like to push. great players with a high basketball iq can play at any age

Duncan was 38
Kareem was 41
not to mention jordan still smoking kids during his wizard years.

Title of faggiest team? Agreed

Both of those niggas relied on positioning and height. LeManlet won't do shit once he loses his hops

rickets fans do this to themselves every year; it's as if they enjoy torture. they get super pumped up right before the playoffs and then we see playoff harden

damn i wish zoomers could make good jokes. summer's halfway done i guess

yeah it's too bad they aren't original or creative enough to spam "SPICCCCCCYYYYY PPPPPP" 100x during games

It wasn't a joke tho?

i’m pretty sure lebron will just fall back and just farm assists and set up his teammates once that happens.

Me on the left.

LeCoon
LeBoon

7/10 not bad

Attached: 239878436783465748.gif (300x268, 522K)

Hard to set up teammates if you're not a threat yourself, nobody will guard you. See that bum Rondo if you need video evidence

/ourguy/

Attached: 0007821_nba-champion-kyle-lowry.jpg (708x937, 110K)

Oh cool, the 18th best PG in the league

what do you say to him to get him to make that face?

Kevin McHale just got fired

>oh shit Kawhi left us...okay guys lets all agree that Kyl- *pffft* --that K-Kyle Low- *snicker* Lowry is the b-best Raptor of all t-t-tim-ahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Magic Johnson

Magic looks like a hippopotamus

Green will start for the Lakers. Defense and spacing.

i like the cp3 to heat trade.

i think butler and cp3 will have similar mindsets

but they arent gonna win shit with bum adebayo and wins low as their second best options?

GAWA! WIBI GENGAWA!

I’m upset

He looked better with a beard.

Attached: magic_johnson_png_829917.png (190x190, 18K)

sports.yahoo.com/sources-anthony-davis-getting-le-brons-no-23-on-hold-233907363.html
>LeBron James’ plan to give Anthony Davis his uniform number will be postponed until next season

Attached: QXDDJGh.jpg (2338x1740, 306K)

Attached: 1555562715986.png (1276x1079, 2.35M)

????????????????

Attached: crazyamericans.png (1028x773, 134K)

they might be sleeping on Mitchell/CONLEY

It's Mitchell/Gobert and I'm not sleeping on them. Unless you think they should be higher anyway. I think Mitchell has a bit to prove first.

can lakerturds and the media stop talking about a cp3 buyout? there is literally 0% chance the thunder give him 124million dollars so he can go to LA, that basically means they bought 4 picks for 124mil lmao.

we just went through this with melo, if the knicks wont buyout the 60million or whatever was left on his contract for him to go away, why would the franchise that was too cheap to pay harden an extra 4 million do it when the price tag is more than double.

LMAO

>WE GAGA SEEPEEFEE

Attached: 1562729175488.jpg (224x250, 17K)

>lebron davis not 1/2
>lillard mccucklum that high
>mitchell gobert above simmons and embiid
yikes.

stfu

Attached: 1562727384032.jpg (429x600, 152K)

>lebron davis not 1/2
Davis is overrated.

>lillard mccucklum that high
They deserve it. Look at the numbers. The clutch.

>mitchell gobert above simmons and embiid
Yeah, Mitchell still has to prove he can be good as his rookie year however Simmons can't shoot and Embiid is injury prone.

Gobert literally has no offensive game and can do nothing but catch lobs/gimmes. He also isn't all that healthy either. I have no idea why people are pretending that utah has a duo and there's no way mitchel/gobert > simmons/embiid on either side of the ball

davis is better than his postseason record shows, look at his numbers, he only lost to the warriors like everyone else. lillard and mccollum are overrated, they get swept every year. mitchell and simmons arent that far apart, though I think mitchell is a better player, but embiid is twice the player gobert was, even hobbled the sixers look twice better with him on the floor than off it.

Attached: 18743678465874.jpg (450x340, 46K)

ORALE VATO WE GOO GOO GAGA

Attached: 56% lakers.png (300x300, 144K)

Meanwhile in 1994 /nba/

Somebody told me he thinks mike left basketball because of the mob or something

yo i heard tupac is his dad

How can other teams even get free agents?

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-012213_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1340, 601K)

Knicks and Kings already exist.

I don’t think a team will ever threepeat again and the reason la did it in the early 2000s is because the teams they faced were straight ass.

Jason Kidd literally was out there alone with a wing mate in Kenyan Martin out there trying to guard Shaw.

The only reason the Warriors didn't threepeat is because KD was out.

Why doesn’t everybody just shoot the 3? Reggie Miller is out here torching dudes

thats literally what everyone does now

The level of influence Lebron has on the league is just weird. He started the meme superteam era, now everybody is just jumping ship to new teams like he did going to LA

more weird kd pics and tweets please

Attached: kawhi kd raptors vs warriors.jpg (1296x729, 154K)

I thought that was the 2008 Celtics

Prove it and friends is garbage

how the fuck is Davis top 3 NBA player today

that was a trade. lebron was tampering and playing gm on his own

Man kyrie is a fuckhead. If he went to LA like Kobe wanted he would be a god with Davis . They are not getting into there prime, Durant is an overly tall skinny fragile dude that has had two major injuries reaching his mid 30s

I’m legitimately trying to understand the reasoning okc saw in trading Westbrook for Chris Paul and a bunch of other random shit.

Hourly reminder you're watching a rigged sport

Attached: Bradyrefs.jpg (1440x1412, 319K)

a majority of the teams in the league have trouble getting top free agents, particularly because most of the cities that have NBA teams are shitholes and noone wants to live there. teams become good by drafting well and trading.

that was most likely the best offer after riley pulled his offer. okc asking too much and westbrook said he wanted out

>Reverted to a blocking foul
Very questionable call

Surely you see value in rim running, mobile lob threats such as Draymond, Clint Capela, Myles Turner, and Montrezl Harrel? Anthony Davis is like those guys on steroids. He's mobile with and off the ball. He's an elite shot blocker. He has a shot you have to respect. He is a very skilled big man. I wouldn't say he's top 3 but definitely top 7

i'm so glad michael jordan transformed this league from being viewed as the "cocaine fueled crazy niggers" league

dont forget klay, he was on fire the game he got hurt. the warriors had to pay for the injury luck they got the other 4 years.

garnett had a no-trade clause.

OH NO NO NO NO NO OH NAW NO HO NO HO

LOO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

NO NO NO NO

PFFFFHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHEEEHEHAHAHEHEEHEE

Attached: 1562979653160.jpg (165x156, 10K)

how does lebron keep getting his hair back and then losing it again? is the PEDs?

D'lo Russell will be traded to the wolves for Covington and Teague once he becomes available in December. Screencap this, its already happening.

Did Brady actually say this? What a god

Test

It's satire.

its amazing how many busts the cavs drafted in such a short period of time

He was a 6'2 point guard until he went through another growth spurt at 15 that took him to 6'10. So he has a lot of skills that people his height generally don't, while being great at what most PFs do anyway.

>tfw we will never see Headband LeBron kino again

Attached: 140723-lbj-return-32.jpg (750x597, 177K)

Curry seems like a nice dude, but also seems like a whiny bitch sometimes like if he dont get his way.

imagine unironically caring this much about someone that doesn't even know you exist