Yea Forums in year 1936

Yea Forums in year 1936

Attached: 1-cent-1936-die-crack-date-1936-1-cent.jpg (1561x481, 157K)

fuck niggers

fuck niggers

Que se jodan los negros.

Fuck spics too

*ahem*
may I have your attention
*taps gramaphone*
FUCK NAZIS

Attached: Jakolew_Portrait-of-Georgy-Zhukov_State-Tretyakov-Gallery_1500.jpg (1024x1377, 556K)

I'm gonna go climb that mountain that's never been climbed.

Hold my coat.

Attached: 20150114_16epzoominwithzumiew-1.jpg (449x654, 48K)

Does any of football even matter outside the top clubs? Imagine supporting some other shitty team lmao

Attached: relevant.jpg (841x188, 39K)

rare flag.

nazis were a jewish psyop

Everyone is getting dubs

Boy this Salazar guy sure is swell! Right fellow countrymen?

>Stroke city 0 GD
AHAHAHAHA

Sneed

Haha take that you suckers, a Spanish team is going to give me a 3 year contract to play footy and it's paying me enough to be able to quit my part time job as mine! I bet you all are green with envy!

Red wongs look to be the team this year chaps

with how politic is going in your country that may not last long

>yfw Hitler was BTFO by Based Owens

Je bent er zelf een swa

FUCK
N
I
G
G
E
R
S

>Jesse Owens: “Hitler didn't snub me—it was [FDR] who snubbed me."

Nah, is all a nothingburger

which club by the way ?

Woah...

Undisputed GOAT

Attached: Dixie_Dean.jpg (150x367, 11K)

At 1st I was gonna go to Real Madrid, but then Real Betis gave me another offer so I went there instead.
After we take the league back-to-back seasons we'll set the foundation to the biggest dynasty in Spanish history while Real Madrid fades to irrelevance, mark my words!

>369 goals in 357
no chance that record is ever broken

Attached: Paulino Alcántara.jpg (404x250, 31K)

Not so fast

>He loved his cabriolet, champagne and women and was the only player on the national team that was allowed to smoke. Meazza was famous for humiliating the best defenders of the era and for sleeping at a brothel the night before a match. With his plush touch on the ball, he would cause panic in the robust defenders from an era where two footed tackles from behind were often waved on. Not known for having a particularly high work-rate, sometimes he would not get out of bed until his teammates were already finished training.

> "Meazza was great, unbeatable, even if he would occasionally run into a frightful crisis, caused by his intense sexual activity and his passion for the game. When he took over on the field, he did things that left the mouth ajar."

>"Peppino [Meazza] never wanted to hear about tactics. He was a simple person who became a king when he entered the goal box, with a technical ability that was comparable to Pelé."

Attached: giuseppe-meazza-inter-30.jpg (282x450, 25K)

great move , sure real have 2 titles and 6 spanish cup but its clear they arent good anymore and betis proved it by beating them , hell it took them 17 years to win another spanish cup lmao this team is unreliable it will win a meme cup or season from time to time but overall they are headed to irelevance

I heard this Peyroteo guy is going to Sporting. Seems pretty good.

Fok negers

well shit , italy is winning 1938 for sure

Based and freedompilled

This was back when the GOP had control of the electoral plantation. FDR's new deal put blacks ahead of whites in terms of hiring and created an even bigger divide between races and put targets on their back.

>being this delusional

>riding mechanic
>can’t actually fix anything on track
>still have to pit for repairs

Riding mechanics out, junk formula out, bring back purebred racers to Indy

Attached: 53654362-4043-43D5-8795-FA004F0C145F.jpg (716x564, 139K)

>Statpadwoman

Attached: file.png (220x293, 79K)