>16 game season
>players only move 12 minutes per game
>16*12 = 192 minutes of action a year

lmao that's just a little over 3 hours of movement .. oh wait

>offense and defense are split
>half that 192 minutes to 96 minutes

NINETY SIX MINUTES OF ACTION PER YEAR
that's the length of 1 soccer game.

Attached: football-shape-nfl-superbowl.jpg (2405x1604, 985K)

>Implying that action is constant in a soccer match for 90 minutes and they don't stand there half the time

Soccer is boring
Take out all the jogging and falling and how much action do you get per game?

most of association football is tactical positioning during play so they still have to concentrate

Attached: american 'sports'.jpg (1878x1454, 416K)

About the same as a high level boxer, actually probably a little more. If you fight 2 12-round fights a year and it goes the distance each time then that's only 72 minutes a year.

What's up with the self hating americans recently

"americans"

A lot can happen in 192 minutes

Attached: ben folds five.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

VPNS often use the US as the location it comes out as
That user is not American

>german
>brings up concentration
you would be the expert on that particular topic

Not to mention literal dead time inbounding

You can do the same thing for literally every sport. The only thing that football "gridiron" needs is a shorter offseason.

In a soccer match, there's MAYBE 5 minutes of something exciting happening (shots on goal, passes in the box, etc). And don't get me started with lolonlythelast5minutescount in basketball.

nah, I've just seen thru the farce that is modern 'football'. the fucking sport doesn't resemble what I grew up watching. I'll still watch this season but not nearly as much as I will be watching as the premier league and currently the mlb season.

Attached: Football vs Fatball.png (2548x1036, 504K)

>soccer
>macho
do chicanos really believe this?

it's almost like american football and soccer both have lulls in action for the purpose of tactics

>in """"soccer"""" it's during play
>in handegg it's a 40 second intermission before every play which rarely takes more than 8 seconds

strange, i would actually expect an american to know better with all that napalm you used in 'nam

Nah c'mon, just be proud of who you are.

>16*12 = 192 minutes of action a year

KEK The absolute state of burgertown

Attached: 1562523552358.png (455x395, 448K)

>that's the length of 1 soccer game.

Football: 12 minutes of fireworks
Soccer: 90 minutes of a candle burning

I'll take the fireworks

Except that midfield play is equally interesting as finishing shots. And 'soccer' has passing every second or so, which is equally interesting to watch. Rugby does the same thing in fact but closer to what Eggball represents. Honestly apart from a couple long darts and crazy blitzes or running back break aways, eggball is far less exciting and athletic. Than either of my examples. It's a nice sport, but then again, so is Cricket and that shit takes 9 hours.

We’re finally waking up, proper football > American/Gridiron football

It’s like real life chess. Most of the “action” is in the play-calling, the positioning, and reading the other team’s offense/defense.

This is why Cryuff will never get a sticky

>Except that midfield play is equally interesting as finishing shots
It is in real football too

>Honestly apart from a couple long darts and crazy blitzes or running back break aways, eggball is far less exciting and athletic
Moronic

>And 'soccer' has passing every second or so, which is equally interesting to watch.
>which is equally interesting to watch.

Attached: E45E664D-BD94-48D8-B3F6-2588C6AA625E.jpg (1037x1169, 510K)

>its another "yuro/sudaca/CHI/soi doesn't understand football and, instead of going about his business, makes a retarded thread to project his insecurities" episode

Attached: 1457369972363.jpg (283x352, 41K)

Nah, you're just a faggot.

>sports shitflinging on a sports board
>not becoming the love all sports master race
Laughing at yoi

Attached: 519FBD57DC2C41118C97E7EF1C13CF17.jpg (306x338, 28K)

>amerilard watching the "premier league", pretend to be a big fan of a foreign team he has never and will never see
>actually watching the mlb regular season

>"""""during play"""""
>passing the ball laterally for 5 minutes in your own end of the field is considered play in the """"sport"""" of divegrass

redpilled

When will Goodell finally put the cameras behind the qb? You can't see what's going on when watching NFL in tv cause everyone runs off camera

Attached: 1181242139152.jpg (320x240, 122K)

I've been to old white hart lane twice, and to watch a sport, try not being a casual. so, yeah, I watch as many yankee games possible. just finished watching tonight's game

Only on NFL total accesss

That's not Basebore, the saddest, shittest and most tedious sport of them all.
>intensely repetitive to the point that promising youth pitchers can already cause themselves career ending injuries, simply by playing the sport several times in a row for some stupid meme tournament they dont even get paid for
>fat and completely out of shape assholes can be substituted after batting for young sprinter types to do the runnning from base 2 to home. Again massively repetitve and limited skill set, on par with darts.
>The amount of inbetween waiting time, foul balls, foul hits and whatever the fuck else slows this game down outweighs the actual action by stupendously high ratio of probably around 20 to 1.
>Hitting a ball really well but just not far enough to reach a homerun is literally worse than some shitty connection that plops straight down in front of the hitter. Many times a proper hit is not even attempted, causing even more intense boredom.
>incredibly annoying and obsessive fanbase that is brainwashed (forced into it from primary school) and completely delusional and detached from the reality of how shitty and boring their sport is.
>oh yeah and stupidly overcomplicated hit box rules and shit load of equipment needed, make it expensive and impossible to play properly without being rich, have a huge open place to do it in and loads of people there to do all the menial standing around jobs that are no fun all.

>he doesn't love fat guy hitters
sad

not making it a better "sport", are they

Napalm is a true american invention and something to be proud of. Concocted by a home grown Harvard professor during WWII.

Are you a shit taste nip who disrespects Koshien or sõyboy marine?

They both suck compared to Ice Hockey

This is the work virgin walk meme i have ever seen. It's impressively bad.

Oh yeah! Well your favorite ball sport is fucking gay to! And your dad was a champion at it in his youth, making him a champion faggot! Ewwwwwwwwwww

When you realize that it's foot-Baal, it starts making more sense.

"Sawker" and murican football are both boring af tbf

What do you watch then?

Are you a fat subhuman with literall no argument to counter mine?

I'll take your not answering or stupid name calling as a sign that I was right about how shit baseball is.

Chad kickers:
>make $1 million per year to work for no more than 2 minutes total an entire season
>get awards and bonuses if you ever even get put in a position where you can affect a return by tackling someone
>never get injured
>the game is ALWAYS in your hands at the end of close games

Virgin running back:
>in retirement home before rookie contract is up
>have to whine on Twitter for hundreds of hours per year every year to get over $5 million even though you do most of the work on offense
>die at age 40 from CTE or get called a cuck quitter by "fans"

Handegg is probably ok to watch. I can’t be fucked with it but I imagine it’s fairly entertaining if you know the rules and are invested in it.

But it looks so boring to play. Each player has one specific role, there’s no room for individuality outside of a few positions. People only do this sport for money I imagine, there’s no love there.

This.

Imagine playing a sport all your life and you never even had the ball in your hands in a game.

Someone do the same thing for that one semen slurping game.

Attached: bvb froeg.gif (572x619, 49K)

VPN faggot

Absolutely based