Why are we the GOAT kickboxing nation?

Why are we the GOAT kickboxing nation?

Attached: EC56DEA4-FFA5-4E37-8F54-FD0673C14633.png (1024x1024, 8K)

youre not.
Thailand is better. thai usually beats the best that the dutchies has to offer

Attached: SITTHICHAI.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

I don't know. your colonization of Indonesia, maybe?

paupersport

There's only two good professional Thais in Glory.
90% of the best kickboxers in Glory are either Dutch or they train in The Netherlands.

>colonization
yes
>of Indonesia
no

Attached: 22429569_1304613632976371_4765828035289022464_n-ConvertImage-1-8[1].jpg (1145x629, 117K)

that's like saying why is america the best at american football

for me, it's ernesto hoost

Tokkie

Based

Badr, Remi, Gegard, Alistair have that spicy Dutch DNA

there were a total of at least 4 or 5 thais in glory. yet 2 of them became champions at the most competitive weight classes.that should say everything.

>yet 2 of them became champions at the most competitive weight classes
Ultra manlet and super manlet?

Je hebt zeker ook plastic tuinmeubilair?

> best at kick boxing
> still suck at real fighting
Really makes yah think

featherweights and lightweights through out combat sports history have always been the most competitive . say what you want but whenever its an elite level thai vs an elite level dutch. the thais usually wins. face it whyteboi

We don't even have people small enough to fight in their children class

buakaw vs andy souwer?
buakaw vs nieky holken?
sitthichai vs rvr? petch vs rvr?
rob kaman got his ass kicked by multiple thais

lol u really thought your people dominate a sport when its not even true

Verhoeven vs ????
Schilt vs ????
Aerts vs ????

If there were Thais that were heavyweights they probably whoop that ass too. Like I said though whenever it’s elite level Thais vs elite level Dutch, the Thais usually come out on top.

only heavyweights matter in fighting

That’s why some of the most paid and most famous fighters have been lighter weight classes fighters this past decade right. Lol ur probably a scrawny Dutch midget yourself

the moment a fighter needs to be protected in a weight class, this fighter has no legitimacy at pretending to be the best. if you can't grasp that weighclass are safespace for BETAs then that's your problem buddy. you tranny fighters are shit where it matters the most. heavyweight class.

lol like a french calling me a beta as of french are known for fighting. didnt some viet congs whoop your ass? also shouldnt u be at work working your ass off to support your wifes multiple babies with jamal and abdul?

>americans

There are only two cunts in the world that care about kickboxing and one of them is full of midget trannies.

thanks for confirming my superior logic did BTFO you. but that's easy you have little intellect. too bad there is no IQ class on Yea Forums for you.

no one cares

About you, this thread, your country or that sport

this isn't the cricket thread senpai

Of youre under 196 cm and in heavyweight youre a fat fuck

indeed I'm not an heavyweight, I just aknowledge that weight categories only exist to allow fighters to have a career in fighting

Mr. Perfect's fights vs Le Banner were hype.

I think Thailand dominates you in the lower weight classes. But otherwise middleweight and above is only Europeans. Rico Verhoeven is cool.

pretty sure souwer faced bukaw 4 times and won a total of 1 time