Absolutely retarded idea

Absolutely retarded idea.

Attached: CB390008-4F01-40F3-855E-ACACE6FE4A29.png (750x1334, 1.15M)

post in your general, no one cares
also lose weight

There are 32 teams in the NFL. Why don't they play eachother twice in a season?

Agreed. Time to make more Association Football threads to get this garbage to page 10.

nice argument faggot

*fire emoji*
smashing that mf like button as well, phamalamz

Your wallpaper looks gay mate

62 games a year would fucking kill the players. Most players don’t play that many games in their entire career.

>7 month offseason

why do these fat cunts need that long?

Because people would get terribly injured if they played that many games in a year

Too long. Makes each game feel less relevant. Our Australian Football League has a fucking 23 round regular season.

who gives a fuck
back to Yea Forums with this "sport"

college football should be on now and not run so late until january

Doesn't NBA have 82 games? And they play longer games that NFL which has offence and defence players.

As if fantasy wasn't annoying to play already

Nfl is way more physical mate

NBA doesn’t have hitting retard

have sex

Sooner or later Concussionball will die in Anerica and will be replaced by football

this
I can't wait for a boxing league with 20 boxers, with 20 days, each day would be in a different arena and there would be 10 matchs per day. After 20 weeks, you would have boest of 5 matchs playoffs for the 8 best ranked boxers.

Will be basketball or hockey

k-1 grand prix were pretty based

not sure why you’d want that

Attached: 34792F68-555F-40AD-9A2A-32A4244B0289.gif (1920x1080, 1.27M)

the NBA, Hockey is still too regional despite efforts to grow the game in warmer regions and its still a super high barrier to entry (which is increasing) in terms of ice time, gear, coaching, etc. Not to mention, the NHL will never be as trendy or cool or will never appeal to zoomer brainlets and white suburban kids who want to be black

Get less poor you amazon monkey

wtf is that gay ass wallpaper

Literally just stop shooting each other macaco

Attached: 7EBB2186-63C9-42D1-A83E-258AF8CAC217.jpg (1566x894, 159K)

As long as its not s*ccer i dont care

I'm 5'8, 130 lbs

Reckon Americans would love a knockout cup that ran alongside the regular season.
Then you get a super cup to open the new season.

Adding more games is dumb. They already make billions every year, just let it be.

Attached: 1453499468868.png (500x500, 222K)

gain weight

Hockey is an essential rich kid sport. Much like the entertainment industry has become "sons and daughters of the entertainment industry", pro hockey will eventually become "sons of the NHL"

gain height

you're what?

It's basically extending the preseason but the games would count. Also good teams basically get two Ls because because they'd always face starters

I like the NFL but not nearly as much as I love baseball and real football. I'd say make them play as many of games that the owners want. effectively killing the sport within 100 years. I don't even care anymore, just kill each other for my entertainment. Ryan Shazier injuries every game when?

There should just be multiple leagues spread out like said. XFL is supposed to be a spring league but frankly they'd do better going against baseball in the summer

Based, NFL players confirmed pussies

joking aside it is a little odd that elite rugby players will play wayyyy more games in a year than football players, shows how more dangerous football is than it IMHO.

>basketballfags want less games
>footballfags want more games
Explain this. Basketball is FAR LESS damaging to the body compared to football, yet it has more injuries/time out for injuries and wants less games because of it. Football is the exact opposite. Why are basketball players so fragile compared to football players?

threads are better once you filter brazil :)

Football players have CTE and don't want to do anything in their best interests or else the owners will tear up their non-guaranteed contracts

NBA owners are so cucked they literally voted to remove the word 'owner' from their own titles

The reasoning is clear

They're going to kill the magic of the short season

phoneposters DIE