I see people on Twitter getting angry about some survey that says 1/8 men of men think they could win a point against...

I see people on Twitter getting angry about some survey that says 1/8 men of men think they could win a point against Serena. Completely normal dudes we're talking about, but even so I feel like 1/8 is an underestimate if anything, considering there are certain male college players who could probably beat Serena (and I've heard analysts say this before too), and we're talking about winning one single point in a best of three match.

Attached: D_SF_I_XsAABV3r.jpg (996x604, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YouGov/status/1149699495002853376
usta.com/en/home/improve/tips-and-instruction/national/tennis-101--scoring.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wot

Most men would win a match against her, not one point

the absolute state of moids (maleoids)
>moids commit pretty much all crime
>moids are arrogant
>moids cause all words
>moids are the reason sexism exist
name a worst sex

Depends on how high her last dose of PEDs was

Men do everything bad, and everything good. Women are just decoration.

I played table tennis once I bet I would win

>one point
that's retarded
a handicapped spastic would win one point

bear in mind that includes double faults
you could win a point and not even pick up your racket

This thread Please check the catalog before making new threads. Do not engage in spamming this shit.

Any male who played high school tennis could win a match against Serena.

Any random male could win probably 4 or 5 games against her. Maybe a set.

Fuck Tennis. I wanna see a modern-day incel try to knockout Motherfuckin' Anne Wolf.

twitter.com/YouGov/status/1149699495002853376
Read through this for laughs at the sheer state of Twittards and their delusion. Although, those of you saying a rando dude would win an entire match against her, you're being retarded in the opposite way.

>Height 5 ft 9 in (175 cm)

lol

:)

Any male aged 14 - 34 who isn't fat, doesn't smoke, is in good shape, would demolish Serena

have sex, incel scum

Does having a blue tick mean you're the worst type of limp dicked faggot?

Oh no one of the post limit generals might get bumped off page 10! Say it isnt so!
Kill yourself

have children

You could give an average guy 30 minutes of training and he'd achieve it. Just serve and volley.

Stupid post. The gap between men and women in boxing is way bigger than tennis.

If we’re not memeing Serena Williams would legit beat me even if I dedicated the next 10 years to full time tennis coaching. I still wouldn’t beat her.

However I’m pretty sure I could beat any woman in the world after a year of boxing training.

male courage and pugnacity is literally why we managed to tame nature

If you dedicate 10 years to tennis, you would beat every single professional woman player, retard.

There's no reason to not have some order on the board, it isn't Yea Forums. We don't need multiple threads on the same topic, it becomes spam.
Your strawman is shit too.

t. freash off the boat from reddit newcunt.

>men are 4 times more likely to suffer from mental illness

Cool

Nigga there were literally 5 day old threads here a few days ago, this board is slow and comfy. Chill out wannabe janitor

>male pugnacity
more like male pungancy haha

Nice catchphrase, retard parrot. Got anything original to say?

Based Ricky Hatton!!

Or men are 4 times stronger than woman. Anyone who regularly lifts could put in a serve powerful enough to give Serena trouble. If you wouldn't ace her you'd definitely win the second serve. True fax

Lol how much tennis have you watched in your life, leaf? If you watch more than 4 grand slam finals each year, you should know that any given dude could reasonably win a point.

seething freshie. You've exposed yourself as a newfag, it's time to accept and move on.

/thread

Ayy voltare a il reddito Enzo, mama mia!

This thread is the exact same thread as the other bullshit twitter thread. Same.
Whomever made it either didn't check the catalog, or didn't like the direction of the other thread.

>he does it for free and without the """privileges"" of a janny

WOAH! Gee whiz! You sure told him

Okay amateur Jannie, what's your take on the topic at hand? Are the men in the poll delusional?

>certain male college players

serena would get completely destroyed in men's ncaa division 1 tennis, she wouldnt even make the starting 6 on any half decent team

I think Serena should retire and then tour the country like the prize fighters of old except try to btfo of men at tennis. It'd be a good show.

Lads, I have never seen a tennis match and the only tennis I played was that supermario tennis rpg game for the gameboy. I do however play futsal every week with the lads, could I get a point?

based

Reminder that a "game" of tennis requires at least 4 points to win.

Then in most formats you need to win at least six "games" to win a "set".

Then, you need to win two "sets" to win a full "match", at least for women - men need to win three.

So, at the very minimum, you need 4*6*2 = 48 points to win a women's-length tennis match.

It would be very difficult for someone to defeat anybody by a score of basically 48 points to none, ignoring unforced errors and such.

>name a worst [sic] sex
women.

>Serena Williams never serves double faults

If you honestly believe you'd beat her you're a fucking retard desu
Tennis is really difficult to play well

In sports like football, soccer, basketball, baseball etc I think most men would beat a professional female
tennis is different though, the gap is much smaller and you can't get an advantage through sheer physicality

>single digit iq

Try reading

I served faster than serena when I was a 16 year old not even in top 100 for juniors lmao

>negative digit iq

6'10 serve bots get far into slams. Physicality is a big part. In fact it's why Serena is as successful as she is.

>moids cause all words
Is litreracy a weapon of the patriarchy?

"win" a point means you earned it, not due to fault. i think over a match, pretty much everyone would get a point due to fault.

more ridiculous is 3/90 females think they could win a point. of the ~4 billion females in the world, maybe 1000 could score a single point or more against serena. even current female college tennis players wouldn't be able to return a single serve or be able to get a serve past serena

I think most male college players would be able to get 1 point on her, and some recreational male players could get a point or two, all pros could. former baseball players could probably return a serve after seeing it a bunch of times. probably 100 times or more men could get a point on her

so it's actually women who are disproportionately more wildly overconfident on this more than men. if you grabbed 90 random women, 0 of them could score on serena. if you grabbed 90 random men, probably a couple could get 1 point- good former baseball players, tennis players, etc.

>"win" a point means you earned it, not due to fault.
Stopped reading right there. That's your own, weird semantic interpretation. Nobody who talks about tennis uses the phrase "win a point" only to discuss points won with winners rather than errors.

Here is the definition of winning a point per USTA

Maybe you should read up on it, recreational player :)
usta.com/en/home/improve/tips-and-instruction/national/tennis-101--scoring.html

Oh boy, I don't think I've seen a bigger retard on Yea Forums than you, ever.

Yeah but it's not like it's taking some precious Yea Forums space. It's offseason time when nothing is happening and half of the threads are barely sports related anyway. Let people talk, even if it's in double threads.

Anyway as someone who plays tennis matches 2-3 times a week (in a pyramid system recreational competition) I would be glad to take this challenge. I'm sure most of the guys I play with would too.

I play pick-up but I am in no way even remotely close to the worst NBA player currently playing and I am CONFIDENT I can score a single bucket in an entire game's worth of time against Michael Jordan in his prime.

I don't see why its so unreasonable to think a guy couldn't score a point off Serena Williams.

I reckon I could easily, ya

What do they mean by point? A game or literally a point (15-whatever)

Its gotta be just literally a point, they are trying to portray men as fucking retards or something. No schmuck off the street thinks they could win a game off Serena.

You're probably not around the thread anymore, but you're a fucking retard. I can guarantee you'll get that ball swiped from you the second you gain possession.

I'd need to get lucky to win a point off a female tennis coach at a local tennis facility or park.

It's a fucking hour, all I have to do is chuck the ball. Stop hyping up people as literal gods, you could probably score a goal off the best goalie in the world and I don't even know whether you play soccer.

nah

I'm not doing shit, sperg. If you're talking about a regular one-on-one game of basketball and the only way to win is to make a basket, I would absolutely bet against you. All MJ would have to do is keep the ball away from you once you decided to chuck up your first prayer

Oh ok so you can't fucking read, conflict resolved

Yeah, you're right. My reading abilities are as good as your basketball ones.

You're not scoring on Michael Jordan in his prime. Lmfao.

Fact: She'd beat every single person on Yea Forums

Of the general population? No fucking way. Most men couldn't even return her serve. I was only a decent tennis player when I was a kid, and I routinely grown men. The average tennis player is terrible.

Now if you're talking about someone who played in at least high school, if not college, then it might be a different story.

>I routinely grown men
WAHT DID THOSE MEN DO TO YOU?!?!

>and I routinely grown men

you what m8

Probably but beating them all, or even just 75% of them without losing a single point? Not likely.

Yeah, clearly I never learned how to type. I routinely beat grown men in matches, which only means they were terrible.

it's 4x more men than women. Given the gap between men and women I don't see how this could be construed as sexism, the odds of 12% of men doing it is greater than the odds of 3% of women doing it.
Neither is true, but shit like this happens with male athletes too. I'll bet a lot of people think that if they played Steph Curry to 21, they could get a point or two in.

>48 services to score one point
ez

Wouldn't it be pretty easy to win a point just by constantly charging the net after you serve? You are bound to get lucky at least once and have her hit a ball you could easily just hit down for a point.

Anyone who's played tennis and has a decent serve would get a point.

It depends if she cares or not.
If it's 40-0 she might let a point slide.

Literally anyone could win at least one point off any pro tennis player.

A fucking point!?
damn straight I could win a point, I haven't played tennis in 10 years but one good serve, one good return, one decent dropshot
The people replying to these are brainwashed retards