twitter.com/AnonBabble

J U S T

F U C K

DELET

>tfw my hair looks like that

Attached: desdd.jpg (300x240, 10K)

Just shave it off

This.

Don't even have to take a razor to it, just do a zero or #1 cut.

I think a high skin fade would work

he could easily buzz that shit and throw some toppik on the bald spots

>Here is how Rafa can still win

He should get a hair transplant

He has thin hair that’s all, not balding. But that doesn’t many it any less embarrassing. FedeGOAT still has thick hair at 37

Attached: EE74EBE5-EA7D-4B2D-86F2-9C4A557F824C.jpg (284x150, 9K)

Attached: embrace.png (1591x1642, 64K)

>not balding

imagine being this deluded. clearly a baldy in denial

There is nothing wrong with balding

More like Rafa Noodle

Rafa been coping for over half a decade lmfao

It's just one more thing people can talk shit about to feel better about themselves, same thing as manlets and fat fucks.

His barber done played his ass

This is what Roiding does to your body. His testicles are probably the size of a peanut

t.

Attached: boldatska.png (742x88, 8K)

is it wrong though?

This, he has the money

omg

t. Baldie

Fuck off, it's the worst feel. I stupidly fell for the head& Shoulders shampoo and used it straight for two months and Bam, bald. I stopped using it and now.hair is growing back but damn, The feeling of losing hair is really depressing

The steroid side effects are kicking in

what the fuck, i use head and shoulders all the time

it will grow back once he stops doping

Attached: 1551183536757.jpg (753x501, 50K)

he should shave the top and go for that friar tuck look

It sounds like one of your buddies replaced the shampoo with some sort of corrosive agent

I'm not bald. Maybe some day but not yet. I just dont see anything wrong with it. It happens to a lot of people

yep, that's a hair transplant.

I am losing my hair due to Idiopathic Alopecia. I was able to stop it with corticosteroids for some months but now it's thinning out again. There is no worse feeling and I want to shoot every "just shave it off bro"-faggot personally

Yes I'm Mexican
Yes I'm brown
Yes I'm straight

But at least I'm not a baldie lmao.

his hair length has been the same for at least 3 years. it's a hairpiece.

I see people on Twitter getting angry about some survey that says 1/8 men of men think they could win a point against Serena. Completely normal dudes we're talking about, but even so I feel like 1/8 is an underestimate if anything, considering there are certain male college players who could probably beat Serena (and I've heard analysts say this before too), and we're talking about winning one single point in a best of three match.

Attached: D_SF_I_XsAABV3r.jpg (996x604, 40K)

The anti dandruff version has three sulfides that are really harsh, some people are more sensitive and the follicles simply stop working and go dormant eventually dying out, some are more resilient and can take it.

I didn't know this, I felt the hair getting softer and thought it was awesome, hair is smooth but no, it was getting thinner, then using a hair dryer (blower? I don't know the English term for secadora de pelo) it pushed my hair up and saw baldness on my sides, checked and it was everywhere, not just spots, all my hair was getting evicted.

So I stopped using it, asked the pharmacist and hair dresser and they looked at me with a "you fucking moron" look. H&S is just supposed to be used 2 weeks tops or after dandruff goes away, whichever happens first

Attached: text-1.jpg (360x367, 23K)

the difference in attractiveness is brutal

which shampoo do you recommend? i use the dove men care

>He has thin hair that’s all, not balding
Wow dude. Just wow....

M Y

>what are barbers

B I G

Use TRESemmé
t. long haired commiefornian

LETTUCE

this is like a glued wig, right?

Roids cause baldness, this is no surprise.

>can obviously afford a hair transplant
>doesn't see the need for one
Honestly based.

Since H&S I'm using one that has a huge Cola de Caballo name as brand, has ortiga, Rosemary and many other shit that supposedly benefits hair growth so if you are looking for something like that ask in a pharmacy, I bought that one in a mapuche one (the bottle is industrial so the mapuche thing is just a marketing thing, unless it's owned by mapuches)

Just get something that doesn't include sulphites like H&S, such as Pantene or loreal. Even Garnier fructis works better
I used tressemme once, it dried my hair and hated it but it was cheap so maybe I bought the wrong one, it was blue IIRC

I think he already had one

Ah, really? I know sometimes they don't take, Rooney comes to mind.

Whats the point of getting a hair transplant when you're a multi-millionaire, famous, legend in the sport, can do whatever you want, and bang just about any 10/10 tennis groupie (IE: these are the best type -- white tall blond model types)?

what a horrendous post this is

Every fag has that slimy Italian pasta waiter haircut on the right. Even a bald dude looks better.

Attached: 1414189557210.jpg (376x374, 18K)

dis nigga out here saying headers and shoulder will make you bald lol

i use the gold one “Luxurious Moisturize” hasnt dried my hair once though i heard tresemme is shit in general if you have curly hair

Natural stuff without the toxic ingredients (e.g Parfume/Fragrance, SLS/SLES, Parabens, Sodium Chloride (Salt)) and more do your research and enjoy healthy hair.

also use only very little shampoo (you need less than you think) and try to use it as little as possible only rinse your head with water if shampoo isnt needed.
My dad passed this stuff on me and his hair is still amazingly healthy at 53.

If only there was a way to make hair appear to have stopped growing over a 3 year period other than a hairpiece.

looks better on the left

t. bald autist

Some people need to look professional for work though.

You have the scalp of a raging faggot. I've used H&S every day for years and my hair is thick and gorgeous. You'd probably fancy me, poofter.

holy shit I've been using this like twice a week for a year

Yes

Take the no poo pill. Do you know how much shit is in nearly every shampoo? It strips your scalp of sebum. Just rinse your hair with warm water, you'll be surprised how it doesn't smell.

YEET

OH NONONONO

trust me pal, you smell and your hair is oily as shit too. stop falling for retarded Yea Forums memes

spaniards WISH they had hair like this

Attached: Ricardo_Gareca_DT.jpg (368x502, 60K)

¡dios mio! la bruja del machu pichu

>Pakistani intelligence

he's not a sikh la

kek

Why would you keep this. It just makes him look worse, like he's severely ill.

literally actually absolutely nothing wrong with balding

probably isnt pathetically insecure and just doesnt care

Attached: bald.png (2412x310, 295K)

you can use steroids but you cant come near pets with it then

JUST

Attached: 123749-vftnjprvzr-1562990435.jpg (1200x630, 75K)

>havent had a haircut in 5 years
>its my best feature and strangers sometimes compliment me on my hair

>be Asian
>have thinning hair and above average hair loss any ways instead of fluffy full hair

Cursed

Attached: 28d5e26d3c30e8cc42ce521da01605c7-imagejpeg.jpg (1280x800, 53K)

>FedeGOAT still has thick hair at 37

He's balding too you zoomer

It's obviously a wig

No, that's not a "wig", you uneducated peasant. That's a hair system. It's as good as real hair and requires as much maintenance, but only well off people like myself can afford one.

it's true. you think a 50 year old man would willingly get his hair cut into a shitty mop every time? just gets a few cms trimmed every week for that bieber look? lmao bald cunts there's no hope for you

>tfw still no cure for baldness
can we stop finding cures so poor africans live longer and start focusing on the important stuff

this old fraud aint much better

Attached: roge-federer-getty-875[1].jpg (875x583, 55K)

sounds like a fancy way to say glued ass hair

>stopped using shampoo
>greasy for a month and a half
>keep at it, making sure to rub vigorously while showering
>it's been 2.5 years now and my hair is health, not greasy, and doesn't frizz as much

Shampoo sucks, brehs

There probably is a huge amount of research being done into it, considering how many wealthy insecure baldies there are.

I've used Head and Shoulders for years and I've still got a thick head of hair, I'm well into my 30s too. Balding is mostly genetics surely.

trust me pal, you smell and your hair is oily as shit too. stop falling for retarded Yea Forums memes

it's a little bit oily if I skip a shower, but it smells fine. Stop peddling chemicals, Abdul.

basic hygiene is a system of control bro. don't shower, don't brush your teeth, don't wipe your ass, trust me

How does shampoo ruin your hair exactly?
Swimmers and water polo players are notorious for having bad hair because they shower often, but I don't think it has much to do with shampoo as it does with the frequency of the showers and exposure to water.

hahah fuck me good luck getting laid with the tramp look or should I say Trump look, reddit is right shave that shit off

>but it smells fine
Proper incel post.

I could 100% take a point off her, since all it takes is one good serve.

Stay seething, I spend more money on my system than you make in a month, plus nobody has ever noticed anything unnatural about it amd girls compliment my hair all the time :)

>male college players that could win against Serena
oh sweety, you're so wrong. In tennis the difference between genders is far less important than most other sports and serena is a fucking gorilla anyway. Probably more athletic than most male tennis players too.
No you couldn't, your serve is way too weak and not precise enough.

He could totally pull off this beckham look

Attached: beckham1.jpg (312x356, 15K)

You can pull off the bald or shaven head look if you have a good jawline. See Jude Law who has had a terrible hairline for years, but still looks attractive because of his face.

Attached: austria slap.png (166x159, 25K)

eyes, head-shape are more important factors, you get some ugly cavemen looking freaks with big jaw-lines.

If he just had thin hair, he'd have thin hair on his whole head

Is the custodian supposed to be a reference to a particular person? Like a movie character or something?
Or is it just supposed to look like a stereotypical posh waiter or something.

Based

Attached: nopubesbriefcasewanker.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I'd never buy something from or sign something handed out by a coping hairlet with a lumberjack beard.

>''''''''''''chad'''''''' embrace
>is just nick cave

Didn't Gary Barlow say he hasn't washed his hair for like 20 years.

>my hair was getting evicted
this is tragi-comic genius

Attached: Virginia-Roberts-Prince-A-010.jpg (380x228, 18K)

Shaving your head is for fucking pussies.

Delet this photo, peasant.

men that don't shave are beta desu, it's a feminine trait of beta males that have emotional problems like a child who has his ice cream taken away

This. Pure cope. We live in an age where one can grow hair back. Stop excusing your lack of funds.

Does regain work or is it just a meme

he's an atheist
thinking men bald quicker

>System
Keep using that word, baldy. It's still a fucking wig and you know it.

And how long will the girl stay around when she finds out you're a slaphead. You can't hide it forever, Kojak.

>the "chad embrace" where you somehow grow more hair

?????????

Baldal look powerful just imagining it

buzz it off way better

lol

It's normal for men with healthy levels of testosterone to start losing their hair in their 30s.

cope

The Japanese have made some pretty good progress, I'd say in 10-15 years normies will have access to it without spending a years pay

Based BaldCafe changing Baldies lives
youtube.com/watch?v=I-6bp6WmwSo

are you the guy in the image user?
Lucky, you look fine bald

you don't have to insist on being a retard

Attached: satimo godendo.png (463x695, 573K)

lol you need a wig

>it's not a wig it's a hair system
this level of cope is cosmic

>has a fuckton of money and yet he doesn't care about hair by getting a hair transplant

Rafa and Pep Guardiola are bald chads

>living after hair starts to fall
just kys already

Laerte?

>fakes injuries to save face
>chad
>a bald scatalan fraud
>chad

Attached: 19789999.jpg (600x518, 51K)

I'm honestly impressed by how uninsecure he is about his hair, he doesn't even try to hide it in any way

i'm 41, don't wash my hair - let alone shampoo it - and have a thick head of hair with no oiliness or smell or anything like that. this shit is mostly genetic, but don't let anyone convince you that you need to wash your hair.

what the fuck do you do about dandruff then i cant get this shit to go away

Hair loss is a good thing and a sign of high test and virility
Here are some balding side effects:
>strong, square jaws
>healthy, full beard
>above average musculature
>strong build and better athleticism
>better sexual performance

Haircucks are just JEALOUS beacuse they're so weak and effeminate

The cope and I security is real

Shit I'm starting to lose hair what kinda shampoo do you guys recommend?

lel you balding boyzz should be castrated so you cant pass your defective genes

Attached: 1562910164045.jpg (303x335, 85K)

Insecurity*

hair loss is strictly a function of follicular sensitivity to dihydrotestosterone. has nothing to do with testosterone levels, but rather with bodily sensitivity to a testosterone byproduct. stop promoting copes.

NO POO GANG

just do nofap

Attached: 1563062079352.png (2100x1275, 1.21M)

>head& Shoulders shampoo

Fucking kek'd. Head&Shoulders is a meme anti-dandruff shampoo that nukes your hair. The only shampoos that has genuine research to back up regrowth of hair through anti-fungal treatment are those that contain ketoconazole, like Nizoral.

How the fuck can anyone continue to use head&shoulders when they have the internet at their disposal?

Attached: 1536938288359.jpg (629x504, 51K)

See Get a shampoo with ketoconazole. If you go with 1%, leave that shit in for 4-5 minutes. If 2%, leave it in for 2-3 minutes, otherwise you'll end up with hair that is dry as fuck.

Use it every other day for 2 weeks and all dandruff will be gone, then continue to use like once every 2 weeks. It's not like other meme anti-dandruff shampoos.

You seem to know your shit about hair loss user. I on the other hand have always only used h&s and my hair is as lush as ever.

Gonna go with reddit on this one.

Broken clock, etc

Attached: IMG_20190712_123814_567.jpg (996x776, 62K)

I went from having a full head of hair to getting JUSTed hard in just 2 years.

Regardless of how your hair looks now, you should stop using that shit. Your hair will turn to shit for a few weeks (that's how they designed it, to keep people from stopping the usage), but think of it like getting off heroin. There will be withdrawal symptoms, but in the end you'll be better off. H&S is pure fucking poison.

I have thick, pretty boy hair at 27yo but no dandruff, can I use this shampoo to increase my thickness?

Head&Shoulders fucked my hair too

Mine too.
Switched to Capilatis with Ortiga and it respective conditioner.
Rather have hair with dandruff than no hair

Maybe. There's sort of a chicken/egg scenario with it.

Its main property is to function as an anti-fungal shampoo. And since fungal infections of the scalp leads to hair loss, usage of it leads to increased hair growth as a result. But some researchers claim that a side-effect of the ketoconazole is increased hair growth regardless of fungal infections.

Either way, if you don't have dandruff it isn't worth it, since you run the disk of drying your hair out. If you want increased thickness, you only have two options;
>Minoxidil foam or oil. Rub into scalp twice a day
>Finasteride pills. If you're low test, you might end up with bitch tits or a limpdick. Some people reported the limp dick didn't go away from discontinued usage

if you want lush and extremely thick hair drink the piss of a pregnant woman
t. knower

It's actually the opposite, since pregnant womens urine contains human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), which if ingested or injected causes a males body to increase its testosterone production. Since baldness comes from DHT sensitivity, increasing your testosterone levels also increases your DHT levels, which makes you go balder faster. Hence why people who have DHT sensitivity and use steroids tend to go bald extremely fast.

If you drank the piss of a woman on birth control however, your hair would probably flourish.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2936313/

Attached: 1412375564766.png (409x478, 263K)

once you're 40 people dont care if you're bald

Also, might as well add that hCG is classified as a steroid. So any athlete who drank the piss of a pregnant woman would fail his doping test.

hm
thought I'd read somewhere about preggo woman piss having that progesterone shit that makes their hair and skin so beautiful those few months and that then depletes from their body when they give birth and their looks go to shit extra quick

shut the fuck up autist

The progesterone is counteracted by the hCGs potency. By itself progesterone would probably help hair growth. But there are creams containing it. You don't need to drink piss and get hCG as well.

Literally me too my locks are glorious except I live in Maocouver so I have to worry about accidentally looking like a tranny because those gigafags just don't even try anymore. Just saved off my sideburns and starting to get self-conscious

So this is what TAA was really after

all I have is a slightly receded hairline but it's all intact and thick

thank God

From this you can see he would actually look handsome if he buzzed his hair down to a short length.

>bald chad
kek. my little brother wrote a story about "bald chad" when he was 8 years old about a decade ago. And Chad was pretty much a "chad" in the modern sense of the term. Funny that I see it being thrown around now.

incel

You russian

You american

I HURT Myself TODAY

>UPPER LEFT - large nose is obvious, small chin, visible neck fat
>BOTTOM LEFT and UPPER RIGHT - angle used to hide small chin and large nose, neck is extended so fat isn't visible

Probably looks better with hair, but this is intentionally misleading.

Would you rather have a receding high hairline, like say Jude Law, but thicc in back
Have a bald spot in the back, but normal hairline?
Or have a pic related?

Tell that to Agassi.

>Have a bald spot in the back, but normal hairline?
Looks best shaved, and is probably the easiest to hide when grown out.

It does work and it works best combined with finasteride.
You'd have to take them forever though

>finasteride.
Not sure if having hair is worth it. Some men avoid side effects, but others are ruined by that drug.

huh so that is the reason of why i'm starting to lose hair

It's the stereotypical Italian mob boss that was made up by Hollywood.