Leave Federeddit to me

Leave Federeddit to me.

Attached: A5652A86-399D-4E2B-8948-8E8FA802FCC2.jpg (720x576, 43K)

based

Imagine being this much of a loser.

>those people who hate Fed so much they support both Nadal and Djokovic
Cringe

FUCK NADAL
FUCK FEDERER
BLESS DJOKOVIC

>le wall man
How the fck can anyone enjoy him play?
Has there ever train against a fucking wall?
It's the most boring and frustrating shit ever

Attached: 1431711559768.jpg (447x444, 16K)

I respect this. You may only support 1.

>I despise Reddit but somehow know a lot about it

Anybody who actually enjoys and knows tennis always supports Federer. Everyone else just tunes in to watch a final 4x per year

Go back, redditor

He's going to win more slams than Federer isn't he

T.bh I'm a fan of both Nadal and Federer. I don't hate Djokovic, I just don't really like him.

>Amerimutt

Attached: typicalAmerican.gif (411x488, 1.46M)

>This man is responsible for djoker passing fed and rafa in slam count

Attached: AF35C0C0-39F6-433C-89F2-7CB560BEB93E.jpg (620x385, 70K)

that's something reddit would say

I doubt Djoker has any real fans, everything he does on the pitch is fake because hes an autist sociopath who wants to be loved like Roger and Rafa

but his talent cancels out the cringe of people not loving him

>Murray
>Relevant in any way
Lmao

>le throw his boobs celebration man
Why can't he just be himself?

Djoke is going to get rocked by Fed on Sunday. He's been playing against sillynannies all tournament and hasn't had to dig deep at all.

>this cope before the game has even started

bet he does the "are you not entertained" bit when he shuts up the Fed and the crowd
screencap dis bla x

yes, both Djoko and Nadal will end with more slams that Fedelel

I fucking hate Djokovic and pray to God Fed wins because it would be incredible but realistically he won't

I'm thinkin he's got this

Attached: give your energy to the elder gods.jpg (1242x1758, 294K)

>Losing tie-breaks

Attached: roger-federer-goat.jpg (300x369, 44K)

Fuck all of you I like all of the big 4 because I realize Tennis will be shit when they're done

Read the Art of War, you stupid waffle tardmonger.

Federer winning Grand Slams predates reddit so you can fuck right off
In fact Federer won his first Grand Slam the same year Yea Forums was founded
Coincidence? I think not. Nadal is peak reddit, The Fed will always be /ourguy/
He’s a German speaking South African who will start the great African Race War once he retires, of course he’s our fucking guy

based

I'm a real Nolefan...

Big 4? Who's 4th? Serena Williams?

I love Ron Paul but this week I can’t say “End the Fed”

>cardboard personality
>creates a fake wholesome persona to appear to be likeable
You are the reddit, Nole.

djoko is reddit you absolute fucking retard. KYS.

Wawrinka

based

Based

Attached: 1547689378674.jpg (786x527, 62K)

Love the Djoker, love Fed, 'ate Murray, 'ate Roidal.
Simple. As.

There is only a big 3 but this is the only acceptable answer if you think there is a big 4.

I don't have to imagine it. :-(

>Sport where the point is returning the ball to your opponent until he is unable to reciprocate
>WAAAAAHHHH HE'S LIKE A WALL JUST ALWAYS RETURNING THE BALL THIS IS BORING

I'd go Big 3 with 4a and 4b. Joker, Fed, and Roidal are miles ahead of the rest, but Murray and Wawrinka are the only guys to win multiple slams during the Big 3's reign.

>WAAAAAHHHH HE'S LIKE A WALL JUST ALWAYS RETURNING THE BALL THIS IS BORING
Exactly.

Were you agreeing with my impression of the whine-babbies or with the opinion that Djokovic is boring?
Because honestly, if that's your problem, you have a problem with the sport of tennis moreso than with Djokovic.

I knew you were being sarcastic, but I do find Joker boring. He's incredible, but boring. I just wish he'd be more aggressive with his shots. Both he and Nadal have made careers out of waiting for the other guy to make a mistake.

>tfw Federeddit is destroyed in straight sets

Attached: FF91390331474DCAAFA0585942951FD9.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

Last I knew r/tennis actually resented the idea that Djokovic is in any way less likable than Federer. Fed is Chan, Djokodal are Reddit.

he's absolutely cringeworthy, but if you like tennis at all, how can you not like his tennis? He literally does everything well, has plenty of flash, doesn't do gamesmanship... it's fucked up that people moan about him wanting to be loved when you consider that, if Federer didn't exist, there's no reason why he wouldn't be the most popular tennis player ever.

I get you, bro. No hard feelings. I mean, I appreciate the fact that they play to win rather than to wow, and try to find the beauty in that.
That kind of dilemma always reduces to the age-old quesiton "Would you rather watch an intense, emotional and entertaining lower-tier match or a top-level match where the guys are doing whatever maximizes their chances of success?" Like I said, I honestly find beauty in both. And even though Djokovic doesn't pull out sensetional moves too often, I like the fact that he's fiery and emotional on the court, so that's also something that makes it more interesting for me to watch him. Also, it does help that he's from my country.

There is no big 4, but memes aside, you have to give Murray credit for tricking people into thinking there was for the better part of a decade.

>Both he and Nadal have made careers out of waiting for the other guy to make a mistake.

t. doesn't actually watch tennis

Why does anybody NOT support Nadal?

guy is jacked AF, huge meme on clay and destroys everybody, wears so many accessories looking awesome, highly athletic

based tennis player

Fedbabby here, but I have to agree with this. It's pretty much impossible for anyone on the ATP to make a career out of waiting for mistakes. Nadal and Djokovic definitely haven't done that.

God gave Serbs Novak as revenge for the 90s. Seethe harder mutts.

>big 4
Stan is done

Why does everyone hate on Federer here?

Attached: 1557175262253.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Why is Uniqlo so based?

That's exactly what they do. They are human backboards, forcing the opponent to go for too much, resulting in errors. They rarely take risks with their own shots. That's why at the end of their matches (except against scrubs), they usually have a low amount of both winners and errors.

We don't believe in a "right way or wrong way" of playing a game

Afaik Nadal won't be allowed to play with Djoko and Fede in the final.
Cool dude tho.

meant as a reply to

Isnt that basically Patrick Bateman and he's Yea Forums guy? Get fucked negro

>supporting some guy when you didn't place a bet on them

Fucking disgusting

>uniqlo vs uniqlo
BANZAI!

Novak is Lacoste now.

I thought you were describing Roger "My pig wife likes to shit on my chest" Federer at first

Bot vs God, who will win?

Guga

>Leave “Federeddit” to me
>Dances with Mrs. Reddit

Attached: E9EC27A9-AED4-414C-A82E-CFC515C3B0EC.jpg (1000x600, 58K)

Federer seemed like he reached his peak again against Roidal, but he did the same in 2015 when he absolutely crushed Murray and then got dumpstered by Nole in the finals.

>Implying crushing Murray means anything

Attached: 695B448D-7BCE-4089-ADFE-3D2BA7A1A0BB.jpg (1024x1253, 166K)

can someone who understands tennis explain to me why nadal always wins the french tournament and barely wins the other ones?

>why is Yea Forums contrarian

The surface suits him

Who do you think Nadal wants to win? djoker 16 (so he gets closer to him) or Fed 21?

Nadal wants Federer to win because it might be Federer's last title and it would be an honor to watch it. Also, Nadal could easily win the next four French Opens and pass Federer in the all-time slams count regardless. Djokovic will most likely pass Nadal no matter what happens.

>nadal could easily win the next 4 French opens
What are you huffing lad? Maybe for the next one or two, he’ll be the favourite but I can’t imagine Rafa playing till he’s 36. No way his body can keep up with that

Nadal hits winners from 10 feet behind the baseline you retard. Djokovic is much more like a brick wall but he can still out manoeuvre anyone

>doesn’t do gamesmanship
I’m convinced none of you actually watch tennis
Remember the Australian open final against wawrinka where he took a physio break for a non existent for blister
Djokovic fan boys are literally the worst.
The only reason he’s successful is because he peaked at a time when fed had declined and nadal was beginning his decline. He won’t surpass federer in slam count

This. His knees will explode.

Attached: C68098AD-C255-45ED-A4FB-4995135B8308.png (300x625, 89K)

tfw my right knee started to hurt badly since last year

Attached: EB5BB214-55F5-4EE7-969C-A6B382B6BE20.jpg (580x383, 140K)

Attached: 1487014937972.png (720x644, 31K)

>He won’t surpass federer in slam count

Will you commit harakiri when he does?

>Nadal hits winners from 10 feet behind the baseline you retard.
Not very often, no.

he reminds me of ibrahimovic. an arrogant cunt.

Shouldn't the GOAT be an arrogant cunt too? Why be a boring stoic cunt like Federer?

This is just the most classic American point of view imaginable

Will you if he won’t?

>barely

yeah only 6 times

He's going to get all of Fedex's Grand Slam records and people will STILL consider the Maestro to be the one and only goat. That's how much of a boring and annoying cunt this guy is.

Federer & Nadal == SOUL
Djokovic == SOULLESS

At least Ibrahimovic is entertaining

I just support Djokovic because he's Serb.

terribly underrated post

Another legacy match. We are truly blessed to live in the greatest era in tennis history.

I hope Federer wins but realistically Djovak has the upper hand

I already consider Djokovic to be the GOAT.

that means you are a dumb fuck

Look guys, we can argue about whose game is more beautiful, who's more likeable and insult each other on a personal level based on our opinions on these topics.
The point is, today, one of these two guys will win, and one half of us will be laughing and shitting on the other half, while the other half will be doing damage control on their wrists and on this internet forum.
And I think we all know who will win today. So just enjoy it while the argument is still even and up for grabs.

>Djokobitch
>Chokeovitch
>Djokobot
>The Choker
>Djokoshit
>Chokeabitch
>01100100 01101010 01101111 01101011 01101111 01110110 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000

>we can argue about whose game is more beautiful
We literally can't on that, there's only answer.

Why are you so angry frien?

No because idc, I just like watching him play. But objectively speaking, I think he has tremendous potential to.

If you don't bet all your life savings on Djoko winning in 4 sets you're as dumb as it gets. I can guarantee this result. Literally come to me for the refund if it doesn't happen. Feel free to screencap this post as well. You're welcome

A final where both is the good guy. :)

>he unironically believes there is a comparison in beauty between Federer and Djokovic's games

Attached: IMG_2986.png (1000x524, 296K)

based

fuck chokerbitch

Nadal - 12 of 18 major titles at French, 66%
Djokovic - 8 of 16 major titles at Australian, 50%
Federer - 8 of 20 major titles at Wimbledon, 40%

Nadal's padded his major wins at one tournament far more than the other two.

Thanks for the laugh

Lol Djokobitch is crying in the bathroom.

Come on Djokovic, beat that albanian colony!