Coutinho no longer has a squad number at Barcelona after it was given to Grease Man

>Coutinho no longer has a squad number at Barcelona after it was given to Grease Man

Where does he go next

Attached: coutinho.jpg (644x429, 33K)

PSG in a 3 player swap for Neymar.

Why would he go to PSG

why not Bahia?

Why did they even sign him if they're going to treat him like this? They never made him feel welcomed.

Barca doesn't treat players like human beings, just collateral for signings

He flopped at Barca and wants to leave

should go back to Brazil

Welcome to Fc Bayern München

Attached: 1537115453358.jpg (717x359, 41K)

He would be the perfect LCIM/Ribery replacement.

Bartomeu proposed 100M + Coutinho but Leonardo said lol no.

Rakitic + Arthur + 100m or nothing.
>tfw buy out are forbidden in France so spanish clubs can't outjew you

Unironically, Chelsea if they didn't have a ban. He'd do a fabregas basically. With the ban, maybe atleti, but they just bought Felix for a bazillion. Maybe Liverpool on a dirt cheap. Maybe Arsenal too. Likeliest is probably inter.

Come to besiktas

>Maybe Arsenal too
lmao, we have a smaller budget than Championship teams.

>we

4 weeks left till the season starts and there hasn't been a peep about him. If you bought Ozil, you could buy him.

If it was a free transfer, would he even make it at Liverpool?

lmao@these faggots who think little couto won't stay at barça and win the championsl eagle this season

will win the ballon d'or too

Attached: implying Coutinho isn't the GOAT.jpg (640x509, 186K)

No he wouldn't.What the fuck England?

my sides thats just cruel, they really fucking hate him

Neymar is too injury prone. PSG made a mistake signing such an expensive player without getting the rest of their squad right. It's not a champions league quarter-finals quality squad.
If PSG end up keeping Neymar out of spite the club is even worse shape than people realize.

I mean...he was shit

Barca will never give Arthur away. They building midfield around him

lol fuck this goof

Attached: 1559495594864.jpg (528x767, 82K)

Arthur never even played a full 90 league minutes
And that was befor de Jong

>I left Liverpool to win the Champions League

JUST

he should go to vasco desu

he'd be the most expansive player to ever play the série B

Read I am Zlatan. He rips Barca for like 30 pages

He was better as a 14

ouch

he is too expensive for Bayern

i doubt psg want that fraud
they already have their share of tourists and frauds

nah, they still have another 100 million or so for this window
he makes the same in wages as Hummels did

Interesting question, would you rather

>Stay at a club where you win less trophies but are overrated as one of the best in the world and idolised by fans

OR

>Move to a bigger club and get exposed as overrated/booed by own fans, but win more trophies

Come to North London

He'd probably fit well into the current squad but wouldn't necessarily start every week. The only upsides is that he can sub into LW for Mané and score from free kicks / outside the box.

rather just win the champions league if it was me

the former, 100%

WELCOME TO INTER MIAMI

I'd rather move to a bigger club and then get eliminated by my former club in the worst way possible in the Champion's league

Is that you? Signed the PSG paper work yet?

He nearly cost you the Copa America final because he wouldn't pass the fucking ball to Gabriel Jesus

he is a fraud, he scored the occasional blooter or freekick and tricked people into thinking he was actually good

I'd rather stay at a club where I'm good and setelled abd loved by my fans and also win the champions league while I eliminate the shit overrated team that illegally tapped me up to try to unsettle me mid season.

de Jong and Arthur will play together, replacing Rakitic and Busquets respectively

>le occassional blooter man

I'd personally ride the overrated wave for a few years then cut to China for the sweet sweet $$$$$$

how many ferraris do you need to own

Guangzhou Evergrande

>barca acts holier than thou with mes que un club and la masia bullshit
>unironically biggest scumbag club out there
what did they mean by this?

you can always pay his clause and adopt coutinho if you care so much about that bum faggot

joining barcelona is a higher cause, an eternal war against injustice and ignorance, a never ending holy crusade against moors and pakis and this faggot has done nothing but cry every time he had to put some effort

he belongs to some shit arab club like halal or patético, not to one that carries St George's cross on its crest

Attached: DSC01205+Maldon+St+George[1].jpg (1200x1600, 348K)

>need

i dont care about coutinho, i'm talking in general, catascum

Have fun paying 200m for greasy Jordi

in general you're a retarded and fat meximutt that can't grasp the greatness of barcelona because all you know is what your 1000 tv channels of shit propaganda push into your empty potato head

you probably watch el chiringuito on youtube and act like you're some kind of insider in front of your obese cholo compadres and sisters, while you cry to sleep every night because no matter how much soap you use you'll always look like cantinflas in the mirror

barcelona will always be so far above a worm like you, so unattainable, you can only hate it like you hate yourself

god please send the angel of death to rid the earth of this trash
please father let me be your burning sword on this world and bring peace through pain and destruction
turn me into the abaddon so I can burn them all down

kiss the cross and die, you subhuman saracen filth

Attached: 9becd0841702e8eb9758437be6997180[1].jpg (572x762, 128K)

>reddit spacing
>scatalan
like poetry

>this is the only satisfaction left for the enemies of barcelona
lmao, ahmed
god made you as ugly outside as you're inside

Attached: england-london-the-city-st-olave-hart-street-church-stained-glass-CWJXW0[1].jpg (866x1390, 292K)

He is good under a different system and a different manager.

>reddit
impossible for someone like you not to mention that dump, like it's impossible for you not to look like god had diarreah on your face

kiss the cross, you'll still die a worm but at least you'll have touched something holy in your pathetic existance

Attached: le-finestre-di-vetro-macchiate-raffigurante-san-giorgio-e-il-drago-nella-chiesa-di-san-michele-addin (866x1390, 259K)

Damn.. BASED AS FUCK

did Coutinho play well in copa america?

>believing in god
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 3b0.jpg (894x894, 368K)

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS | GOALS & SKILLS

>Being a godless heathen

He was pretty shit

>born in a western country with somewhat decent nutrition and education and has access to the internet
>still being religious
*cringe

HOLY BASED

>To be honest, though, none of the guys acted like superstars, which was strange. Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, the whole gang—they were like schoolboys. The best soccer players in the world stood there with their heads bowed, and I didn’t understand any of it. It was ridiculous. If the coaches in Italy say, “Jump,” the stars will look at them and go, What are they nuts? Why should we jump?

ego the size of several galaxies