When will we get a team back?

Now that OKC is in full rebuild, should we get the team back? The NBA feels empty without us.

Attached: download.png (217x232, 11K)

Go watch your soccer team

We do, but we are the most major city in the Pacific Northwest and the 2nd most important city on the West Coast after LA.

Okay. Go watch your soccer team. You and portland are the only fags that watch mls.

They deserve it.

>More important than SF

Even those faggots are more “important” than you. Seattle and Vegas should get NBA teams and then expansion should be capped for a couple decades.

SF isn't even the 2nd most important city in California, San Diego is. Seattle is the most important city of a state. How does that work?

How funny will it be when the Sonics make the playoffs before the Kings?

only 2 more seasons til seattle hockey, lad

Attached: rph.png (1214x1100, 989K)

Never. Kys and I hope Kansas City steals you faggy hockey team.

Awww is this another mad Californian?

wont happen

seattle was the first team in the US to win the stanley cup

we're coming home

An utterly irrelevant state, don't pretend there's anything except trees and meth outside Seattle

SF is the 2nd largest city in the arguably most important state in the union, how does that work?

They should get the team back in the same way Philadelphia should get the Athletics back.

>have kevin durant and yet sub 50% attendance
>WE DESERVE A TEAM AGAIN

>from vancouver
>spent childhood supporting grizzlies
>they move
>dad starts buying tickets to go see the sonics play
>become a fan
>they move

I hate the NBA

>San Diego
>relevant

as someone who lived in southern california for 25 yrs you're full of shit. But ya they're so relevant 2 of their teams went to LA

Attached: mjl.gif (320x240, 930K)

Dont forget the Rockets

This desu. The Sonics may or may not come back in the distant future. Right now? The NHL is chomping at the bit to start playing in Seattle. I'd rather watch the league that gives a damn as apposed to the league that willingly left and doesn't really want to come back yet.

Attached: totems reverse logo.png (1188x790, 157K)

San Diego is literally almost twice the size by city proper population than SF

we will my dude. hang in there

city proper population is the stupid way to count, though, cities don't just *stop* at their borders like it's medieval Europe. Metro is the only metric worth rating cities. Or do you really believe Jacksonville is bigger than Atlanta?

Metro boundaries are arbitrary. Otherwise, Vegas really is Greater LA

Hopefully never.

Is Vegas considered LA metro?

We need the New York Cosmos more senpai