/trans/ - Griezmann and De Ligt HAPPENING edition

>Barcelona are close to signing 28-year-old France forward Antoine Griezmann from Atletico Madrid after finally activating his £107m release clause. (Mirror)

However, sources close to Barcelona have denied the reports they have already paid Griezmann's buyout clause. (Sport)

>Wales forward Gareth Bale, 29, trained with his Real Madrid team-mates in Canada as he continues his bid to force his way back into manager Zinedine Zidane's plans. (Mail)

Newcastle United are set to appoint Sheffield Wednesday boss Steve Bruce as manager and are hoping he will be able to join the team on their pre-season tour of China. (Telegraph)

>The Magpies are negotiating a compensation package of about £5m with Sheffield Wednesday for Bruce. (Times - subscription required)

Newcastle United have told Manchester United they will have to pay £50m for English midfielder Sean Longstaff, with the Old Trafford club valuing the 21-year-old at between £18m and £20m. (Telegraph)

>Manchester City will make a move for 36-year-old Brazil right-back Dani Alves, who is a free agent after leaving Paris St-Germain, if his 27-year-old compatriot Danilo leaves the club. (Mail)

Manchester United and Manchester City have had a boost in their pursuit of Bruno Fernandes with Sporting Lisbon closing in on a potential replacement for the 24-year-old Portugal midfielder. (Alfredo Pedulla - in Italian)

>Manchester United have started negotiations with Roma over the sale of 26-year-old Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku. (Goal.com)

Inter Milan sporting director Piero Ausilio has travelled to London to meet Manchester United to see if his club's offer to sign Lukaku has any chance of succeeding. (Guardian)

>Manchester United have told Inter they must pay £75m to sign Lukaku and that they will not reduce their price. (Sun)

Attached: D_SOgtXXYAE8-7o.jpg large.jpg (2048x1365, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

footballinsider247.com/revealed-sheffield-united-to-announce-multi-million-signing-as-paperwork-finalised/
youtube.com/watch?v=AQTPt-tBbp0
strawpoll.me/18313313
strawpoll.me/18313313/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The oligopoly strikes again. Moneywins lol. European football is so boring.

Real Madrid's Dominican Republic striker Mariano Diaz, 25, is not interested in a move to Arsenal this summer. (AS, via Mirror)

>Paris St-Germain are set to renew their interest in Everton's Idrissa Gueye with a £27m bid for the 29-year-old Senegal midfielder. (L'Equipe - in French)

Arsenal are interested in signing Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos on loan. The 22-year-old Spain midfielder has also been in talks with Tottenham. (Sky Sports)

>Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is set to block Steven Gerrard's attempt to bring Ryan Kent back to Rangers this summer. The 22-year-old winger spent last term on loan with the Scottish club. (Express)

The agent of PSV Eindhoven winger Steven Bergwijn, 21, has told Bayern Munich his client - the subject of speculation regarding a move to Manchester United - is willing to bide his time over a move to Germany. (Express)

>Manchester United have played down their reported interest in Southampton's 25-year-old Gabon midfielder Mario Lemina, who has been linked with Arsenal. (Manchester Evening News)

Bournemouth's England forward Callum Wilson, 27 - a target for West Ham - is set to sign a new four-year deal with the Cherries. (Talksport)

>The Cherries are prepared to let 25-year-old Scotland winger Ryan Fraser, who has been linked with Arsenal, leave on a free transfer at the end of next season rather than sell him this summer. (Express)

Former England forward Peter Crouch, 38, is undecided about whether to retire after his contract with Burnley expired this summer. (Talksport)

>Newcastle target Joelinton, Hoffenheim's 22-year-old Brazilian forward, is also wanted by Wolves. (Newcastle Chronicle)

Crystal Palace's 26-year-old winger Wilfried Zaha, who has been linked with a move to Arsenal, was not included in the pictures of the new Eagles away kit. (Express)

>Preston North End have accepted an £8m bid from Premier League side Sheffield United for 24-year-old forward Callum Robinson. (Lancashire Evening Telegraph)

Attached: Smug Painted Lad.jpg (670x320, 53K)

reminder that next world cup will be during the winter in Qatar

god i hate arabs

Imagine paying 5m to sign Steve Bruce

>European football
As opposed to?

Cringe.

We don't have to imagine.

Imagine that is actually more money than what you get for winning the CL

>12 July
>English Football League
Jon Dadi Bodvarsson [Reading - Millwall] Undisclosed
Luke Garbutt [Everton - Ipswich] Loan
Michael Luyambula [Birmingham - Crawley] Loan
Ben Sheaf [Arsenal - Doncaster] Loan

>International
Karim Ansarifard [Nottingham Forest - Al-Sailiya] Undisclosed
Antoine Griezmann [Atletico Madrid - Barcelona] £107m

>Women's Super League
Yana Daniels [Liverpool - Bristol City] Undisclosed
Mary Earps [Wolfsburg - Manchester United] Undisclosed
Jasmine Matthews [Liverpool - Bristol City] Undisclosed
Laura Vetterlein [SC Sand - West Ham United] Undisclosed

Attached: Rock Monkey Taking 2 Seats.jpg (960x960, 120K)

>>Preston North End have accepted an £8m bid from Premier League side Sheffield United for 24-year-old forward Callum Robinson. (Lancashire Evening Telegraph)
Says £6m on here
footballinsider247.com/revealed-sheffield-united-to-announce-multi-million-signing-as-paperwork-finalised/

Club may not announce it until tomorrow, we're about to play Real Betis.

>Manchester United have told Inter they must pay £75m to sign Lukaku and that they will not reduce their price
You have a team desperate to overpay for one of your arguably dead weights and still try to keep him hostage
are they insane

Bridge of Spies. Top tier film.

Probably be 6m rising to 8m with bonuses

me and the lads in the back on our way to a mad one at Vodka Revolutions

Yeah probably. He was amazing for Preston before his injury, think he was rushed back in too soon desu.

>mfw someone near me says Atalanta aren't /theirguys/

Attached: 65266013_324109581798875_8710061796288070172_n.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

Literally who wants this piece of shit
his football career GONE

Attached: caca.jpg (678x452, 25K)

that is an absolutely horrendous haircut

>kino long hair footballers will never be a thing again
take me back.

>No ofcourse I'm not whipped by Wanda
>What do you mean your wife never does this to you?
>Don't all husbands get pegged?

Attached: 58409866_438694920239343_5270852633853015480_n.jpg (850x850, 83K)

Neymar - Icardi swap, you heard it here first

theres six different men at the train station who all look exactly like phil mitchell
why are british people so grotesque?

>femdom bimbo wife
a true patrician I see

Ceballos announcement Sunday
Lo Celso Thursday

shut it u slag

Attached: phil.png (620x413, 327K)

messi when

Just had a thought about how happy "I don't believe it" guy would be

No one lol
Maybe some EPL team is dumb enough to buy him

god I wish that were me

Attached: GettyImages-593251694.jpg (594x415, 166K)

ah yes the tennis i most certainly care about this sport and think it deserves blanket coverage on the bbc for a month

Still better than Netball

£10m upfront plus another £60m when they win the champions league

i wholeheartedly disagree
love a feisty game of netball

Attached: IMG_20190712_165838.jpg (605x606, 47K)

>stop liking what I dont like

Take a seat user...

Attached: 1547734802751.png (733x410, 372K)

Only other things on atm are The Tour de France and the Cricket and the BBC don't have the rights for them

Attached: 1557100732007s.jpg (125x97, 3K)

you have every right to like tennis and i have every right to call you a bender for doing so

If you like tennis you're probably a Pimm's drinking Tory nonce

Tour de France > Wimbledon > Love Island > Cricket > Netball

For me, it's ice hockey/lacrosse :^)

Facebook tier insult

Attached: best-looking girl in the bar.png (705x767, 564K)

Tory nonce detected

Tennis is for poofs and nonces.

Attached: gf.jpg (1876x2794, 445K)

What exactly is a "very happy gay sound"?

>Calling each other nonces
>On Yea Forums

Attached: 1560508783776.jpg (620x330, 35K)

you've seen one tennis match you've seen em all

Think you might be a nonce, mate

If I wanted to hear all that grunting I'd watch fat Dave walk up the stairs to his seat at the footy

love footy, cricket and lasses with big chebs
hate tennis
hate old people
hate intolerance
simples

>simples

what's she stuffed down her shorts?

my heart

problem?

Attached: Great-British-Bake-Off-Jane-Beedle-Jay-Inbetweeners-701903.jpg (590x443, 51K)

If Spurs pay £30m for that centre back and have him loaned back, it's the shittiest deal possible. Arsenal were doing £27m and it would be paid when the dude finished his loan back. The fact either of them are willing to do the loan back is disgusting. This is like the Giovani dos Santos thing again, Spurs went in to 'beat' Arsenal and signed a flop.

wish people would be tolerant of my intolerance

this to be quite honest

bloke sprinting out of the corner shop with a jumbo pack of loo roll

Rugby tackle him.

We don't need him this season but he'll be needed next when Alder leaves

Attached: spurs pepe 4.jpg (561x561, 79K)

Would have been a superb kit without the utterly retarded black zigzags all over it.

Atleti is demanding 200M instead of the 120M Barcelona paid for Griezmann

They say the deal was made before the release clause was reduced lol

>we

But they were still playing him at a time where they now say he had broken his cotnract

>spanish transfer dealings

>WHIPPED.COM

Attached: 068945A2-09FC-46C4-B608-B7C8430F65E0.jpg (144x152, 9K)

Mendes has dogs to feed

Tory yes
Pimms drinker no
Nonce no

>Newly-promoted Sheffield United have broken their club transfer record for the second time this month by signing Callum Robinson from Preston North End.

>Tory yes

Attached: 1518365788063.jpg (3000x2449, 1.26M)

Attached: 1556973515122.jpg (183x182, 8K)

>Tory yes
>Nonce no

Hate to break this to you mate...

>breaking their club record for a championship player
They are going down.

only ever known one young tory
he was welsh

That's my third choice striker sorted for FPL

What a convoluted way of saying that you knew a pedo

probably, but not going mental this season and investing the money in infrastructure makes a lot of sense, like burnley have done
i've met a few and they were all fucking odd

They're not wrong. Fuck Barca and fuck catalunya

/trans/ - radical centrist general

Are the Welsh frowned upon?

nabule

so who's favourites for the champions league currently then?
i guess man city and barcelona are givens. have juventus improved a lot do we think? real madrid back to european domination?

imagine being the photographer

Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?

Think Liverpool have to be favourites given Klopp's taken them to back to back finals now

BVB

Wilder sticking to his principles and not signing anyone from the continent.

yeah sorry, forgot liverpool
obviously them too

Unironically Ajax

Another united HYS, most likely headed for 4 digits once again

>dozens of games yesterday
>none today
sort it out football

yeah, friday is a well know day for having a myriad of matches on

*throws a punch*

Reminder that Nicklas Bendtner is available for free

Attached: all hail the lord.webm (853x480, 1.61M)

>have juventus improved a lot do we think
Sarri is a bum and will destroy Juve.

On paper Barca should be the favorites but, they have turned into bottlers under Valverde.

Wildcard is Chelsea with Lampard for the memes.

>Reminder that Nicklas Bendtner is available for free beers
ftfy

Spielberg babby

There's a scottish tea cakes cup championship match later

so bundesliga?

no a glasgow piss up

>Newcastle United have told Manchester United they will have to pay £50m for English midfielder Sean Longstaff, with the Old Trafford club valuing the 21-year-old at between £18m and £20m. (Telegraph)
Manure considering paying 50M for a 21 year old literal who that has only played 8 games in first division in his whole life really makes you think

more competitive

Newcastle only want that money so they can pay to get steve bruce in as manager

>£50m for English midfielder Sean Longstaff,
MIKE
STIOP
PLEASE MIKE MY SIDES
PLEASE STOP

Attached: 1306030524142.gif (252x188, 832K)

Should offer a straight swap for Mike Phelan

So far let's take guesses as to who will get relegated in the PL and who might have a surprisingly decent season

Relegation:
>Burnley
>Newcastle
>Norwich

Surprising:
>Southampton
>Villa

Could see Wolves finishing pretty high this year desu.

I really think playing in Europe is going to affect them

They won't finish in a terrible position, but I think it will be lower than this season

Would it be that surprising though? They have a very good squad, same with Leicester.

Sheffield are nailed on
potential Brighton implosion
Norwich and Newcastle are a toss up for me
Wolves won't do as well as last season imo, Leicester will do well and Villa should get a decent position too

Don't think they'll do as well this season with Europa and Leicester and Everton possibility improving

>18. Brighton
>19. Newcastle
>20. Norwich

Surprising:
>Wolves EL spots
>Southampton just outside EL
>Villa comfortably behind Southampton
>Sheffield comfortably out of relegation

Screencap this :
Bale will be back in the starting XI before October and will have the season of his life.

... at Manchester United

what completely uninspired takes

>that babby arm

Attached: wtf.jpg (687x258, 58K)

shit gives me anxiety

Attached: cata.jpg (1635x868, 357K)

isn't his contract 120m buyout

He will never live in Manchester.

>Atletico Madrid has documents proving that on March 9 a contract was signed between Barça and Griezmann. The club will go to the end

Get your popcorn lads

So why do major sports publications take transfermarkt's "market values" at face value now? They are so often out of touch/unrealistic or just plainly unreasonable that I don't get why people act like they're official numbers now.
Not bashing transfermarkt as a whole, they still kind of have their uses for scouting and such, but they're far from perfect.

Attached: 1432724756686.jpg (250x241, 7K)

casuals have gone full tard

>"Atletico responded by saying his buyout clause should have been 200m euros (£179m) - the value at the time they believe Griezmann and Barcelona began negotiating.

>His release clause dropped from 200m euros to 120m euros on 1 July.

BBC

fair enough then if i was from athleti id be bitter as well

Transfermarkt isn't wrong
It just intentionally ignores some factors to put everyone on equal standing for fair comparison

What you on about?

tourist traffic

Don't see anything unusual there

nani
I don't actually come to /trans/ at all and I just follow football stuff on a casual fan level, so I can't discern if you mean it or you're being sarcastic with your sentence (since on a surface level ignoring factors doesn't sound right).
If serious, do elaborate, I'd like to know more.

Don't take anything you read here seriously, we are all being ironic.

Can't wait for Barça to pay the 80m+damages.

For me it's muliple threads close or past 500 and all of them being generals. I understand the hypocracy btw

a player X would be worth some amount in one club but more to another club because he's so important to their squad
Transfermakt intentionally ignores that

surely they'd just buy neymar on his own at that point

WHY IS THE OLD TRANS THREAD STILL ON PAGE 1 LET IT DIE

what even are the grounds for Atletico to ask them for the 80m?
If they want to bitch about Barça reaching an unofficial agreement with Griezmann without their approval (like 80% clubs do) they can, but that will mostly result in a fine or a transfer ban at most.
Asking for the 200m release clause is fucking retarded

They snaked their way out of that with Neymar's transfer, didn't they? It was still under investigation when PSG bought him.

This right here

WHY did barca and greaseman ever SIGN anything lmao just agree verbally LMAO

80m for a piece of paper

>they signed a contract
Fucking morons LMAO

>>Coutinho no longer has a squad number at Barcelona after it was given to Grease Man
JUST

>Atleti potentially cucking Barca out of some of the $$$ for Neymar

Story of the window, you love to see it.

relegated: sheff united, newcastle, brighton
villa to finish just in top ten with southampton
leicester finish above man united

Big if true.

Enjoyable seeing them shit on Barca like this.

How shitty is barca run?

Attached: smug tony.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

mad to think that the premier league started in it's current form in the summer of 1992
big summer that

kek, almost feel bad for him but then I remember he acted like a cunt to force the move

Without googling, do you know who the last league winners were before the PL was formed?

Relegation:
>Newcastle
>Brighton
>Sheffield Utd

Surprising:
>Everton go back to being best of the rest and finish 6th, Wolves 7th
>Arsenal 8th, disaster season

posting this from my boss's laptop. fuck that cunt kek. to amke this post somehow Yea Forums related so that the janies (who do this work for free) can't ban me I'd like to say that de Ligt made the right choice.

>FC Schweinberg 0 - 10 Borussia Dortmund
>Schalke 04 20 - 1 Bottrop

Leeds?

Forgot to add Emery sacked by February, 0 big name signings

He’s not a dead weight. Yes he weighs a lot, but he’ll still play regularly if he stays. He just won’t be a permanent fixture like he was under Mouyes

>>Schalke 04 20 - 1 Bottrop
>conceding to full-time farmers
>Schalke

yes well done. There's a doc about it on Amazon Prime actually not bad

negative iq post. they are going to sell all their best players. tadic stays tho. he renewed his contract for 6 years. and he will retire at ajax. after his retirement, he will become the coach of some youth team at ajax

>bottrop
heh

Attached: big kev.gif (669x422, 1.34M)

Reminder that De Gay is not a Real Madrid player because of a fucking fax machine

Genk signed Hagi.

Top Genk

Let Malinovsky go to Atalanta reeeeeee

For the right price, not some bs 12mil offer paid in 8 steps. 15mil + bonusses or he stays

Fuck sports

Dundee winning if literally anyone on earth cares

dundee united you mean

dundee couldn't beat their own shadow

Fuck men

>Real Madrid's Dominican Republic striker Mariano Diaz, 25, is not interested in a move to Arsenal this summer. (AS, via Mirror)

Arsenal's fucking dead, just bury them

>

Attached: neverton.png (783x456, 60K)

>Delph

Attached: Billy's Mind Was Blown.jpg (200x219, 16K)

>dundee couldn't beat their own shadow
Could anyone?

Why?

Peter Pan

....touche

Attached: hmm.jpg (300x562, 28K)

bit gay lad

Gareth Barry did well in the exact same circumstances, could happen again.

Love it

does peter pan shag tinkerbell or what?

I dont get it

>tfw when you find your cousin on Tinder

Attached: 1547185227677.png (351x321, 140K)

>tfw you find your dad on grindr

Attached: 1539266008685.jpg (220x237, 7K)

Only sneed fucks

blackmail her and then mind break her into your slave, just like in my hentai

I'd only be able to blackmail her because she put a 'Boyfriend application' in her bio, that's shameful.

Then why has dundee united spent the last 3 years in the championship whilst dundee only got relegated this year

thank god I have a brother

>de ligt habbening
>greaseman habbened
>coutinho close to leaving

Finally some good fucking food

Juventus

Upvoted!

>>coutinho close to leaving
where to?

Fucking sneed goes fucking sicko mode

>tfw you find your son on grindr

Attached: it happened again.jpg (436x291, 20K)

>>coutinho close to leaving
Come back to Liverpool at a reduced price!

Get that one from twatter? Or le epic youtube comments perhaps?

don't get the sneed meme
never have never will
means absolutely nothing to me

Swap deal for Neymar.

based

qtinho welcome to Shaktar Donestsk goals and skills

Reading Out the BBC Sport Gossip Page While Tapping Desk (ASMR ¦ Binaural)

>£8m
not bad considering some of the prices being thrown about desu

No this really gay website called Yea Forums
Good thing I'm a 4channeler for lyf!

Uh oh, user is autistic, better help him out here!
“Everton believe he will bring leadership to the team.”
There you go buddy, now you understand

Fuck he's only 29, I thought he was 5 years older than that
8m is a bargain

>Come back to Liverpool at a reduced price!
That sounds like DavPro really don't want to get sued when they adapt Steel Ball Run

and why would they think that you fucking retard

Barella to Inter confirmed

Literally who would pay +100m for Coutinho at this point? Everybody knows now that he was a Kloppobabby and is his psyche is just too damaged by now so he's in ruins psychologically and will probably never be the same again

Fuck bros I'm drunk as shit in a bar but I wanna keep going. What do I do?

drink some water lad, hydrate yourself, pace yourself

PSG

why are you looking at your phone at the bar

>the biggest club football competition in the world
>7 games with lucky draws
lmao

>If they're good enough, they can win it
but they can't because they aren't

I got a new phone. S9 nig
Ok sweetie.

How do you rate this transfer window so far?

Attached: 23.jpg (792x1188, 131K)

Why the fuck would de Ligt sign for Juve when Ajax beat them?

tactical chunder

>s9
>new

Povvo tryna flex

this or just get a bunch of crisps and peanuts to soak it up a bit, down a pint of water then get back on the sauce son

Raiola dive bombing another career.

More money for Mino

money + another transfer in 2-3 years

So what they completed the contract after so fuck atletico lmao

Newcastle fan, so 0/10

Better than Nike templates c2 and below. Soon to be a puma template? Probably 6 clones are just to be unveiled for customers of both brave farmers in many European leagues and home-grown Ngubus for the upcoming Weltmeisterschaft. The latter will woo customers globally in their African high-glo glory (now with tiger stripes) that look shockingly beuatiful when tightly fit on the brave underdog's ebon skin.

All of that will negate the shock value of this one, but a better look most of the recycled adverts. 7/10

top 6 plastic bandwagoner detected

>he watches a shit team week in week out just cos muh "Loyalty"

Lol enjoy being a cuck

Attached: IMG_20190711_093156.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Mbappe2020?

Attached: 5845ca511046ab543d25238a.png (600x515, 63K)

haha

lmao, fucking spastic

You think he can beat Trump?

Villa

We're fucking loaded/10

>Delph to everyone for 8mil

That's less than City paid for him, ruined his career going there

How do we stop villa next season lads?

nah, he wasn't in the england squad before going to city

jej

Stop watching their league and start watching ours

I don’t know, was just helping user in his journey towards figuring out why Everton bought Delph

Puma couldn’t do any worse than their current template tbf

as I said, that would be enough to get them a fine or a ban or whatever the punishment for going around another club is.
It has nothing to do with the release clause.

Spurs: 7/10 but it's still early and there's apparently a few more deals coming through

barca can't stop embarrassing themselves lol

Attached: kekcelona.png (766x848, 658K)

>please stop turning up to training and fake an injury
>no
>please
>fuck off
>MES QUE
just shut down the club when messi retires, absolute joke

Sign a bunch of Brentford players

We can never beat Brentford

>Dundee FC
>Dundee United FC
I hate names like these. 'United' or 'town' in a club name doesn't actually mean anything, might as well call them Dundee I and Dundee II

they would argue about which one is I and II though

Dundee orange and Dundee blue

One can be Team 1 and the other can be Team A

with what van dirk did for liverpol last year how much is he worth right now

litearlly like 200m lmao

South American murderball and old European football before 2006.

People mostly want things they can't have. For me its women and for white guys its Asian women.

Sorry I'm not familiar with Twitter nigger speak what you on about

Maybe you can get Asian women but the fixation baffles me

good evening /trans/

Don't get me wrong I don't approve of trying to impress women

--------------------------------- oliver wood
seamus finnigan - fred weasley - george weasley - dean thomas
---- colin creevey - neville longbottom - ginny weasley
ron weasley ----------------- harry potter ---------- hermione granger

manager: minerva mcgonagall

GOAT team

Hello fren

Hi
Fuck off?

Deh

buy LINK

Attached: EC4AAFAF-E341-4D31-A399-FF993DC24310.jpg (800x976, 163K)

>Nabil Fekir to Real Betis if they sell Lo Celso
Could this really happen?

No he wouldn't move I think.

IMagine buying ayoze Perez for 30m

We’re being bankrolled by the DUP lad ;)

Attached: 6C68F685-A884-46F9-82C4-DE58E789537B.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

very grim

what did google mean by this?

Attached: 1535206613831.png (1326x225, 394K)

imagine shitting up a thread with endless awful posts

based
youtube.com/watch?v=AQTPt-tBbp0

aye that’s the cheque in her hand there

you do know google basis suggestions off of your cache and previous serches right lad?
you aren't that daft are you lad?

based google knows i like big chebs

Very s󠛡󠛡󠛡o󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡y comments section

love fenian boobs
love prod boobs
sectarianism has no place in the mind of a boob connoisseur

They spent all their money on rhi

based

she said come on boy, come on, but she smiled at you

booooooooooooooooy

what’s the name of this song, friend?

Attached: 489E6F88-08CD-4B07-BD85-63C4E0B7C0B0.jpg (640x400, 53K)

Born Steven Gerrard.

sorry mate I can’t find that song. is it perhaps known by another name that wouldn’t make it easier for me to locate?

Attached: 56F66E36-7E29-4C5C-8017-F88C28F128A2.jpg (650x404, 27K)

Born (In) Liverpool

still can’t find it mate

Attached: FA897DA9-576F-4FCC-B74A-A450D1A76846.jpg (615x354, 33K)

Did you see that score, Slippy J?

It was under a few alternative titles. Try:
This Does Not Slip (Feat. Slipping)

nah still no luck la

Attached: 27965E33-F761-4B57-AD04-29BFFE1C5802.jpg (680x382, 53K)

Odd mate, real odd... try
The Reasons Why (We Don't Have A Premier League Title)

That’s my favourite song mate, it’s called ‘Born Slippy’

Attached: 97F6DBE8-5C8A-4CEA-BF6F-9DDE9554E516.jpg (644x367, 26K)

And shouldn't be now but the pep bias is real

War with Iran lads, hope you're all gonna sign up tomorrow.

I hope they nuke us tbqh

>Manchester United have added £30m to their valuation of France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, and want £180m for the player they re-signed for £89m in 2016.(Star)

Juventus have ended their interest in Pogba, leaving the way clear for Real Madrid to sign the France international. (Mail)

>Manchester United could turn to Monaco's France Under-19 defender Benoit Badiashile, 18 - also being monitored by Wolves - if they miss out on Leicester's England international Harry Maguire, 26. (L'Equipe, via Express)

Inter Milan are likely to have to pay around £90m to stand any chance of signing Belgium forward Romelu Lukaku, 26, from Manchester United this summer. (Telegraph)

>Arsenal will demand £8.8m for 33-year-old France defender Laurent Koscielny, who wants to leave the club and refused to travel on the club's pre-season tour of the US. (London Evening Standard)

Arsenal have reignited their interest in Benfica's Portugal defender Ruben Dias, 22, in the wake of the Koscielny developments. (Mail)

>West Ham are in talks with Eintracht Frankfurt over a deal to sign 25-year-old French striker Sebastian Haller for around £40m. (Sky Sports)

Manchester United's Republic of Ireland Under-17 striker Mipo Odubeko, 16, who scored 35 goals for the academy last season, has turned down a new contract. (Mail)

Attached: lee enfield 15.jpg (1440x960, 1.13M)

>Juventus have agreed a fee of around 70m euros (£63m) with Ajax for their 19-year-old Netherlands defender Matthijs de Ligt. (De Telegraaf - in Dutch)

West Ham have demanded £10m for Equatorial Guinea midfielder Pedro Obiang, 27, amid interest from Italian sides Bologna and Sassuolo. (Sun)

>Tottenham are set to make a bid for Leeds' English midfielder Kalvin Phillips, who the Yorkshire club value at £30m. (Mirror)

West Brom want to bring in Brentford's French forward Neal Maupay, 22, but are behind Sheffield United and local rivals Aston Villa in the queue for his signature. (Express and Star)

>Relegated Fulham have contacted Brighton over a move for their French winger Anthony Knockaert, 27. (Argus)

Manchester United remain interested in signing midfielder Sean Longstaff from Newcastle despite the clubs remaining a long way apart in their valuation of the 21-year-old Englishman. (Sky Sports)

>But Newcastle's £50m price tag on Longstaff may force Manchester United to end their pursuit. (ESPN)

Blackpool are among the sides hoping to sign Everton's Scotland Under-21 forward Fraser Hornby, 19, on loan this summer. (Liverpool Echo)

>Everton have had a £200,00 bid rejected by Fleetwood for 19-year-old England under-19 goalkeeper Billy Crellin. (Mail)

Attached: lee enfield 10.png (800x1131, 1.37M)

Ajax's CL run was a fluke and Juventus is the go-to club for le solid defense meme which De Ligt could learn from

i live in washington DC, pretty comfy to know that when the bombs start flying i'll get vaporized instantly.

Lads
LADS
>Arsenal

Attached: 1562453333829.png (643x969, 309K)

haha imagine if you pulled down your pants haha and spread your buttcheeks haha and the missile hit your bum haha just imagine haha

>>Everton have had a £200,00 bid rejected by Fleetwood for 19-year-old England under-19 goalkeeper Billy Crellin. (Mail)
lol

haha

Should have posted this last year when Memery was signed. I saw the writing on the wall then and there. Forever mediocre at best.

haha good one friend!

oops wrong one. still haha though.

>Osteitis pubis is an inflammation of the pubic symphysis and surrounding muscle insertions. First described in patients who underwent suprapubic surgery, it remains a well-known complication of invasive procedures about the pelvis. It may also occur as an inflammatory process in athletes.
Reminder that this is arse’s top transfer target. Absolute state

Attached: EFAA23AC-5D70-46EF-B711-72000A5BB31E.jpg (650x419, 34K)

So... where the FUCK is De Ligt going?

PSV

Feyenoord

They're playing Barcelona when I'm over there

Thinking of dragging the Mrs

Not to support arse obvs

thanks Kasper
thanks James

haha

haha

Attached: 1537897570548.jpg (709x765, 108K)

page 4 bump

You are a true /trans/ hero

fucking this. and Longstaff from the couple of game I saw from him didnt look that good. but I dont watch too much soccer

any updates on the klopp to premier league trophy situation?

It's off Kloppo is getting gazumped by poch and the mighty spurs

good one lad

why do lonely virgins treat player transfers as a sport unto themselves...

Attached: 1560469737232.gif (326x281, 110K)

>a sport unto themselves
You mean a sport unto itself

no. i meant what i said. the lonely virgins live vicariously through player transfers as if it some kind of achievement or sport.

yeah, but it's a sport unto itself, on its own
lonely virgins can't be a sport

>lonely virgins can't be a sport
You are underestimating lonely virgins.

He goes where he wants

Lads, can't believe Engpakis lost 4(FOUR) fucking Cricket World Cup finals. The fucking STATE of Engpakistan. Fucking pathetic.

Literally only see Jew countries supporting Spurs in these threads.

Gotten back into Muse again

underrated band. especially for a three piece. so much fucking noise. listening to absolution right now.

watch yourself

Attached: HOTSPUR PEPE (2).png (834x834, 424K)

you've proved his point

I know I have, I know what my country really is. I don't care for it but I can't help that I picked this team 4 years ago. I just did. No going back now

>I picked this team
D-do Americans do this?

This Man United transfer-spree feels like a complete PR move or damage control from the latest fans movement.
Their fans clearly looks calmed down for now.

They're smarter than Arse,anal for sure.

Attached: aoi_4.png (405x386, 192K)

I watched a year of football and liked spurs by the end of the year. idk what else to say. my actual local team folded in the USL, so that is why I started watching english football

Same. Local bar is an official spurs club's bar and I just fell in with the people there.

don't tell me... 585 area code? lol

Is it me or is Griezmann overrated?

he's unironically /weakmind/

Nice, some new fap material. Is this just a random person or are there more pictures online?

She's a Gibraltar gymnast from the 2012 olympics, I assume there are more pics

She is too pure for this world

walk on based brucie

Attached: 66DBF3EA-F3DF-4AFB-8AF4-F73B0C2B7F48.jpg (951x960, 134K)

just need someone to make me a cup of tea in bed and maybe just wank me off a little bit before i go for a shower

>Lose Rafa
>Still with shit owner
>Just 0
You're too generous, m8.

under/over 24.5 goals next season for rhian brewster?

Attached: 1549014998670.jpg (2048x1152, 183K)

over, kid has it, simple as

They're gonna make it, right lads?

Attached: 1555345535112.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Fuck off Tory nonce

City will win it providing they dont face klopp or poch

I'm sticking by this:
Palace
Newcastle
Brighton

>uefa letting city win the year before they ban them
would be shocked honestly, they'll get loads of minor decisions against them and go out to some shitters like juve in the quaters

or maybe they just play shit and don't get anywhere near the final yet again
city don't have the mentality for european football

He always looks suprisingly good when he plays for England considering he only kicks a ball once a year

he's a decent enough player for a team at everton's level
no idea why he was playing for city

Bolton, we have 7 players in our squad, so -∞/10

>League One could be without 2 clubs on 3rd August
>EFL couldn't give a single fuck

6/10. Signed a midfielder and a winger. Now we need a striker. Sadly we're linked with Ched Evans. Also we missed out on Luke Garbutt. A shame, really. Liked him.

>Sadly we're linked with Ched Evans.
this isn't a bad thing you know

ched will rip up league one

Relegated:
>Sheffield
>Brighton
>Newcastle

Surprising:
>Wolves 5th
>United 3rd
>Norwich 13th
>Southampton 8th

He already did, last year. For Fleetwood. I don't want League One tier players, I want us to grab somebody left field who rapes it up. Oxford under Colet or w/e his name went to the continent and I was so happy. Sadly he was a shit manager and signed stinkers as well. But I just wanna try something special. Oh well, we'll see. We probably won't get him, Fleetwood will try to get him again.

1) City
2) Liverpool
3) Tottenham
4) Arsenal
5) Chelsea
6) United
7) Wolves
8) West Ham
9) Leicester
10) Watford
11) Everton
12) Southampton
13) Villa
14) Bournemouth
15) Brighton
16) Norwich
17) Sheffield
18) Palace
19) Burnley
20) Newcastle

t. Norwich fan

>4) Arsenal
Won't happen unless Holding, Bellerin, Sokratis, Kolasniac, Lacazette and Obamayang are fit for all 50 odd games. Which they won't be. Arsenal will slip into a Top 10 battle. This is compounded by Emery being a fraud who thinks he's playing FM and you can 'trick' teams by playing radically different tactics and line-ups week-in-week-out. The icing on the shitcake is a owner who doesn't give shit to the club and just takes.

t. Arse supporter

at what point would you say "im just gonna shave it off"?

Attached: 1541435484694.jpg (1052x1200, 124K)

Black guys rarely look terrible with bald hair. Why? Lots of black guys also do short hair, is it cause its curly?

what's the difference between arsenal last season and next season

no koscielny
probably not replaced either

Emery's decent into madness. The firing of background staff for their terrible performances. Bellerin lost more pace.

Kosc is shit. Who cares.

this transfer window is as bad as last years

Attached: 1536108897123.jpg (400x400, 23K)

You people are all in for a big shock when Muto bangs in 25 goals and Newcastle finish top 10

newcastle are gonna slide like sunderland

God quite sad mourinhos paying film stars to make stories up about him saving olly murs' elbow

Manchester United will face a Perth Glory squad containing several schoolchildren in their opening tour game at the Optus Stadium on Saturday.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer may not get quite the workout he wants for his players after it emerged that his A League opponents have had to draft in kids to make up the numbers.

Perth boss Tony Popovic has included his two sons - Kristian, 17, and Gabriel, 15 - in the squad because he is without six of his best players. Joshua Rawlins, also 15, is expected to be on the bench.

Man Utd play Perth Glory u16s at 12BST

they will concede a goal or its 0-0

Attached: 1553822559731.png (1200x1144, 1.25M)

>de ligt thread on redcafe

Attached: 1488.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Absolute bargain tbqh.

>I don't want League One tier players, I want us to grab somebody left field who rapes it up.
your lot finished mid-table last season ffs

7/10 thus far.

Based nonsense league

>Arsenal
>4th
they couldn't do it under Wenger anymore
they couldn't do it spunking 120m on fresh forwards
they couldn't beat a dogshit chelsea team in a final which would guarantee them champions league

Arsenal will do well simply because they have two world clas strikers

They very nearly made it last year

>120m
More like £100m. And £100m on two players is peanut when defenders cost £75m.

>Everton finishing below Leicester, West Ham and Watford
>Despite literally finishing above all of them last season
The anti-Everton bias on you guys is retarded.

Attached: 1408906037755.png (431x450, 321K)

This is pretty bad for Real Madrid. Pogba will probably score 10 then Woodward will add another cheeky 30mil into his price tag.

West Ham are shite but the other two will finish ahead of Everton

>Arsenal
>4th

Attached: 1370296967754.jpg (200x303, 16K)

>REEEE NO IT WAS 20M LESS AND THAT IS GOOD IN THE MARKET NOW DESPITE THE TRANSFERS HAPPENED 2 YEARS AGO

Attached: 1533965161317.jpg (359x506, 34K)

The difference in quality between Everton, Leicester and Watford is minimal, only Everton have higher goals and a vision. Everton will be 6th/7th next season.

And Barca would be legally obligated to pay an additional 80M since they had signed a contract in March, when his release clause was 200M. Remember two years ago when Nerman left for PSG 4 days after his loyalty bonus was due? They refused to pay it on the grounds he was in talks with the club and had worked out a deal prior to the date stipulated in his contract. Same rule applies here. Only now that the shoe's on the other foot, they're trying to weasel their way out of paying the additional 80M. If some club tried to do this with a Barcelona player they'd have the same grievances Atletico has.

I never mentioned netspend, I just said it was more like £100m mate and £100m is nothing when good players are going for £100m+ regularly. Spurs have spent over £100m more than Arsenal have, what have they gotten for it? Who cares. As a Liverpool fan, people who go 'hur dur you spend X amount' is the height of hilarity. So fuck off, nonce.

>Pogba was £90m
>Dembele was £97m
>Bale was £86m
>Ronaldo was £80m (United - Madrid)
>Higgy was £75m
>Lukaku was £75m
>Suarez was £65m
>Morata was £58m
>Ibra was £56m
>Kaka was £56m
>KvD was £55m (note this is how much Auba cost)
>Cavani was £55m

You see where I'm going here? That's prices from 2 years or longer ago. There is prices from 2009 here.

Can't wait for Hazard to meme on this shitty Barca team with overrated Greaseman choking.

Attached: hazard-real-madrid.png (1200x675, 350K)

If Emery was actually given a reasonable budget to work with, he'd have a to 4 side. Shit won't get better until Stan sells the club and the new owner is actually willing to invest.

Well duh, he had unlimited funds at P$G and still fucked it up.

Lets settle this once and for all.

strawpoll.me/18313313

Not when the game is on the line. I watched most of Atleticos games last year and if it wasn't for Griezmann pulling a goal out of his ass, they'd be playing in Europa. His antics get old and he's got the mind of an autistic 9 year old, but the guy shows up on both ends of the pitch every game.

Literally who?

Can't wait for Arsenal Fan TV this season!

Telstar

Wish FFP would hurry up and put Callum Robinson on so I can get some better players in

If I could delete any fan show or website from the face of the earth, it's that shite. Yes, le funny so tired wobbie haha meme posting but they don't do anything. They don't actually HURT the shite owner. They just pretend it'll be better.

don't know why people are going chelsea
the only reason they were any good at all last season was hazard

Can't choose, United aren't done in transfers. Chelsea probably are unless miracle. Arsenal won't sign anybody.

Claude suicide imminent

>as a Liverpool
makes sense now. why are you lot obsessed about club finances?

He definitely deserves some blame, but Barcelona ref balled their way past them in the UCL and the same group of players capitulated to a significantly worse United side. PSG will never win a UCL. League uber eats is too easy and they lack the mentality to go close out a two leg series against sides with quality players.

Attached: D_WM3eWW4AAd2k7.jpg (1200x900, 135K)

>unlimited funds at P$G

inb4 the two 15 year old kids turn out to be 23 year old eritreans who lied on their asylum applications

Lucky Luke

Attached: ombre-cfc80[1].jpg (488x433, 28K)

>kids
So, Perth Glory ftw then

Attached: _56391259_hansenkids1.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Real Madrid, Liverpool and unironically Spurs.

Hazar will be a bust

need a good fpl name lads

fuck trump

>Man Utd tour: Is Australia's A-League about to take off?
I dunno, BBC, what about trying a panenka in your final game in a penalty shootout to stay in the division?

Super-Cup would be more interesting if it was between the CL runner up and the EL winner

>Bjorn Engels will sign for Aston Villa in the coming hours. [l’equipe]

Help, can't stop spending money

2 Goals 1 Cup

Yoink

Parachute payments bruv

>3rd CB signing of the summer
do they really need that many

>getting a slice of your eyebrow shaved off
I didn’t truly appreciate the amount of complete wankers in the world until I noticed this

>Liverpool spent £90m on Alisson
fucking hell

blinded by de ligt

No they didn't you lying fuck nut fuck you, fuck off ABL.

Ceballos soon
Saliba soon
Lo Celso 2 weeks

its higher actually considering his signing bonus, agent fees and his wages along with clean sheet bonus, golden glove bonus

probably close to 150m already

I'm not saying he's a bad player m8, and its true that he did step for atletico in the league, he's just a fucking choker. I'll always laugh at his penalty miss in the UCL final.

>150m already

Attached: 1555121086219.jpg (700x700, 209K)

We only had one CB before the window opened so I guess so

And I think it's the 4th if you include Hause

does he work for free?
I know plenty of liverpool fans dont earn anything but footballers enjoy work

Knowing tottenhams record, all flops soon too. And this as a spurs fan.

>ultradense brain with infinit mass

black holes aren't real

haha say that about my bum haha

are trophies a fair way to judge a player/team?

League trophies yes, cups no

No because even for a top team, its difficult to win a trophy too much chance involved. Certainly a team winning a league is almost certainly a top team. But too many top teams dont win so..

Dependant on the opposition you face.
Look at Manchester's City's Fa cup opposition.

T R E B L E

So Celtic is pretty much the best team in europe then?

Snapchat filters nah that's not me

Why do women think they look good? They're the tackiest things

Obsessed little virgin bitch. Also it should obviously be judged against the standard of the league

team yes
player no

why is dan james trending?

Player, no. Dani Alves is great, but he's not the best player of all time

united friendly today
hes been a little quiet

Because he is running really fast and the aussies are kicking the fuck out of him despite being a friendly match.

>the aussies are kicking the fuck out of him despite being a friendly match
based ausgods

>tfw risking our season on teenagers coming good

Too much faith klopp la

Attached: 1552833794460.gif (380x222, 2.07M)

i should have gone to watch marine dulwich hamlet today
anyone off to any meme pre-season friendlies?

>Certainly a team winning a league is almost certainly a top team. But too many top teams dont win so..
Spotted the scouser

Not watching but are United 0-0 against kids at half time?

theres about 3 or 4 of them, doesn't matter whos playing really, united should be scoring for fun

It's in the brazillian summer lad

>Man U
OH NO NO NO

strawpoll.me/18313313/r

Why are IG comments always such aids?

Attached: fdfdfd.png (1167x751, 1.01M)

Too many people think that what they have to say matters. I really can't understand why they bother with stuff like that, it's not like Messi or anyone else is going to notice it and acknowledge them

I'm starting to like these aussies

Couldn't do it in the CL, Willian and Moses carried Chelsea in those games last year.

I unironically want Hoever to get more games.
I also wish we didn't send Grujic back on loan.

brewster is the next welbeck la dw

>brewster is the next welbeck
delet this
He will be the next Sturridge la

are you drunk?

So basically youre saying trophies arent a good way to judge.

>How do you rate this transfer window so far?

Trash.

t.real fan.

correct

Either way he'll be alright for England

>marine

Wool

De Ligt to Besiktas??

the premier league is the most coveted achievement in football.

what does coveted mean? something good or bad?

>le who is the best flat track bullies

Only a europelet would claim as much

It means good.
Greatly desired or envied.

it's much harder to win a 38 match league competition than a knockout one with far fewer games, so you are probably right

Being a flat track bully is how you rank yourself. Do you think Drogba is better than Messi because he is clutch?

I'm watching Palace lose to Young Boys

brainlet opinion
its clearly the net spend trophy

Attached: smug claude.png (1920x934, 2.49M)

Messi has won plenty in Europe, apples and oranges

Man I'm proper bored, >we still haven't signed anyone and most of the players we are linked to are just newspaper gossip rather than anything substantial anyway. Not going to act like one of those Twitter nigs who chimps out if you haven't signed 7 people by the first two weeks of July, but hope someone comes in to make things interesting

t. Wolves fan

Welbeck to where lads

Beskitas.

why would you say its harder? I disagree.

Liverpool are Kings!

I've heard Galatasaray

Rangers

>Ajax have left captain Matthijs de Ligt out of their squad for a training camp in Austria as the player is "awaiting a possible transfer".

Everton

Netball World Cup: England v Scotland is on right now lads.

rangers wouldnt be a bad shout for him yaknow

And what of good Cavani?

The transfer jewess says he's staying 1 more year

Attached: Gal Pink.jpg (1371x2000, 203K)

>black photographers

Harder to spot at night, innit?

Clubs need to start taking care of business. Uhhh, business.

Attached: business.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Not in that t shirt

>Germans like Inbetweeners
I thought only thing you liked was Mr Bean.

>Haha. Yes. Man falls down. This is counter to normal social interactions. Oh and look. Man has cake on face. What a humorous sequence of events! Haha!

end your life

>>Haha. Yes. Man falls down. This is counter to normal social interactions. Oh and look. Man has cake on face. What a humorous sequence of events! Haha!

>british "humour"

Show me how it's done first mate.

new thread

R A R E

Attached: 476535.jpg (751x639, 257K)

He doesn't look anything special though.