Why is the media so obsessed with women soccer?

Why is the media so obsessed with women soccer?

Attached: D_J_xK9XkAAyQpQ.jpg (785x900, 174K)

because it makes WHYTE MEN seethe, and look it's working

Attached: uswnt_simpsons.png (1000x1256, 1.41M)

Because they come to Yea Forums and see that there's several threads about it every day so they figure it must be important so the write stories about it and if people read it, view it, subscribe to it, hashtag it, and the advertising money rolls in and the media company makes money and provides secure well-paid jobs for family men with mortgages and all of this because you are posting about it here feeding the hype machine.

jews

It's just Americans.

The rest of the world doesn't care.

At what point did the simpsons go from redpilled to bluepilled? I heard South park's bad now too? Why's everything I used to like turned gay?

Because it means women are strong and independent and can do anything they want*
*If men put the money, and the laws that enforce empowered females, etc
>Megan and her teammates
I bet her teammates are not happy with her, at all.

season 11 episode 5

Why does she make incel white men so insecure?

American live in bubble.

Remeber neocon and libtard mwdia laughing on alleged North Korean news that koreans think they won the matches at World Cup? In 2010 iirc

So now americans are the same. They live in bubble and think women skccer win is anothee huge win the world carea about(lol no) and even make a parade

What a dumbies lol

Every mainstream media company in America is going woke now that millennials are entering managerial positions.

Why does the media cover anything? Because it gets people to talk about and read their paper. Since she's so polarizing she sells a lot of papers and gets a lot of clicks, and if not directly, indirectly like people talking about her, like this thread

I mean, they might as well do a parade for Archery Wolrd Cup winners(men) or Handball world champs...

They're a bunch of spineless pussies. Nothing is going to convince me every single player and staff in the US women's """soccer """" team voted for hillary. They're clearly all shit scared of her, just letting her do what she wants and talk for them all the time, I'll bet the normal ones can't wait til all this is over.

Attached: welcome sneed.png (640x480, 282K)

look at the city slickers with their fancy french trophies

The Simpsons has always been left-leaning. One of the most famous episodes involves workers going on strike against a greedy and tyrannical boss. Couldn't tell you when the SJW shit became this prevelent though.

>Nothing is going to convince me every single player and staff in the US women's """soccer """" team voted for hillary
But they did.

They are not the type to choose trump over killary clinton

t. Doping Huilostani

Attached: Flush the Huilo.png (560x497, 366K)

Unironically?
Social Engineering.

Ukr?

Both of those are satire. The problem is zoomers think satire is propaganda, and they react with or against it.

>in America
Why are you so intentionally dishonest with yourself. It’s the entirety of western civilization

no one cares but americans

>Why is the media so obsessed with women soccer?
Check back in a couple days and see if they're still obsessed or if it's just a flash in the pan.

Did you never watch the entire episode?
The irony is Homer the union leader sold the union and all fellow workers out the second he got what he wanted.

>The problem is zoomers think satire is propaganda
This. A generation raised on the Internet, where there's no way to express sarcasm, does not have the skills to be able to tell the difference between legitimate editorializing, actual news, satire or a total farce. They sure do like getting triggered, though.

Imagine the reaction today to something like "A Modest Proposal"?

that is utterly grim
the worst simpsons episode I have seen is the lady gaga one

seen that one too
horrifying
it literally just is an advert for lady gaga with absolutely no irony

I hate how hard it is to be sarcastic on the internet

It's depressing to think that The Simpsons has fallen to this.

Women tend to be the most casual sports fans.

Also can someone post webm of the female English Premier league reporter being ignored by her colleagues? ?