Oh wow dad so the greatest of all time hasn't won a single world cup or even a continental title?

>oh wow dad so the greatest of all time hasn't won a single world cup or even a continental title?

how do you reply?

Attached: messoy.jpg (770x533, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_at_the_Summer_Olympics#Changes_and_developments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_at_the_Summer_Olympics#Men's_tournament
fifa.com/mensolympic/teams/
youtube.com/watch?v=_BFaQh-LVo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"I don't know what you're talking about, son. Megan Rapinoe DID win a world cup. Please have sex. "

Attached: 1560275435449.jpg (888x1024, 78K)

Son, with all due respect, if you ever talk about cocksoccer in my house again I will beat the living shit out of your poofter ass.

Based, kicking the misogyny out of you kid's head

based

>destroys sexism
>also tells his son to stop being a whiny virgin

GOAT dad

“Dad, I thought you were full of shit until I actually learned the game and then watched the man play. Sure, he didn’t win a lot of national team honors, but he won everything for his Filipino and never mind that was individually brilliant.”
“Dad, can you tell me about the mental illness that makes people on the internet post breads like this one?”

>telling your kid to have sex
Made me chuckle desu.
I'm looking forward to incorporating some Yea Forums-lingo into my parenting.

Has Messhit stopped doing this mid game? I don't think I've seen him vomit in a while

son, the greatest of all time won a world cup and a euro

Attached: zizou.jpg (260x349, 7K)

>you might think Messi is great but when you grow up you'll realize Ronaldo is the GOAT *sips beer*

>"What are you talking about? Argentina won it in 2030. I know 43 year old Messi didn't play a single minute, but he still won the trophy."

By the time my son is able to speak to me in complete sentences international football will be long dead and he won't give a FUCK about it.

Bulgaria just didn't have the team, son

Attached: 26221_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg (630x394, 37K)

He has never considered himself as the best in the world.

>your kid has bad grades
>"son, that's pretty cringe desu"

but he has an international title

Attached: messi-gettyimages-84051280.jpg (730x1009, 74K)

basado

cringey beta-orbiting incel

>continental title

Most people probably can't even name a single Greek player from the 2004 team. Even yuros.

Lad i'd be surprised at many other bongs here who couldn't given we supported Greece with more vigor than we did our own. Dellas would get a pint from me any day

I'll take my son to my local team just like my father took me there. He won't give a shit about other teams or players just like my dad and me.

Attached: 1561664622432.jpg (960x720, 240K)

>That's right so- I mean daughter ofcourse, he was a sight to behold and did things you couldn't imagine with the ball. His technical ability was superior and...
>Tsunaldo Robocam activates from the ceiling: "Warning, two strikes today of claiming Messoy is the best player ever. Credit has been automatically reducted from your account. 200 remains. Reminder that less than 150 credits means you will have to serve 6 months in the salt mines according to EU-Ronaldo law. Message end."
>Well daughter, I guess I forgot about the true GOAT, Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro. Hail TSUUUUU!
>Outside, a zeppeling beaming a giant hologram of CR7 flies by

yeah, he won multiple Champions thanks to referees and multiple Spain championships due to playing with literal who teams

>son gets gf
>so who is she (he)

Tsuuuu!!

still dont have a fucking clue how this name is pronounced which really goes to show how nobody gives a shit in real life

It doesn't count most players on Olympic teams are under 21. Its not a true FIFA recognized tournament

>Son, don't be a pleb and look at national achievements it's all about the club achievements.

Son, redpill me on your future

>Son does something retarded
>I seriously hope you don't do this.face

>vomit
he was coughing, caught some favela disease

Karagounis, Katsouranis, Caristeas, Fyssas, just from memory.

>your olympic gold medal doesn't count because someone said so

Attached: 1466629801095.jpg (418x409, 63K)

I'd say "Yeah he played in all-time bad era for his national side, including a period where literal crackhead Maradona was in charge. He still single handedly dragged them to a World Cup final in 2014."

Based

How did you miss based Nikopolidis?

Based desu

I'll unironically teach my son how to TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU properly

Top kek, based Croatia.
>You're not going out like that! No daughter of mine will end up a dumb roastie!

Attached: 1559856110307.jpg (200x176, 9K)

b-based
#kickitout

Because he chose Aguero and Higuain over Tevez and Icardi

>He still single handedly dragged them to a World Cup final in 2014.
Wow, Dad! How many goals and assists did he get in the knockout stage then?!

are you implying your son is a congenital spacker?

?
He's done it numerous time, he's vomiting

besto of all time=/=greatest of all time
learn the difference kid
now back to your room before I beat you up

Based

son, I wish your mother had aborted you when we realised you had down syndrome
but since she didn't, let me tell you about maradona:
- he participated in 4 world cups
- he scored no goals in 1
- he scored 1 goal in another
- he scored 2 goals in another
- and while he scored 5 goals in 1986, the propaganda machine only pushed him up because he scored 2 against england, who somehow think they are a great football nation while they are just a bunch of retaded inbreds like... hmmm... well... like you and all your mother's family side, who also happen to be from england

and messi? well, you're too retarded to understand, not because of your down syndrome but because you're english

now go to bed, hopefully you'll die in your sleep and the world will become a better place tomorrow

good night son, I love you too

Now that's parenting

inbred BTFO

>my sides

Attached: 0 1559422302817.jpg (1152x2048, 183K)

Because youth tournaments don't count retard.

>olympic gold
>i-it's a yoof tournament
moortugese don't make any rules

Rah Pee No

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_at_the_Summer_Olympics#Changes_and_developments
>Since 1992 male competitors must be under 23 years old, and since 1996, players under 23 years old, with three over-23 year old players, are allowed per squad.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_at_the_Summer_Olympics#Men's_tournament
>The qualifying tournament, like that for the World Cup, is organised along continental lines. Most continental confederations organise a special Under-23 qualifying tournament, although the European qualifiers are drawn from the finalists of the UEFA Under-21 Championship and South American qualifiers from the South American Youth Championship, which is a U-20 tournament. Teams participating in the preliminary and final competitions must be composed of U-23 players, with a maximum of three players who are older than U-23.

>fifa.com/mensolympic/teams/

Now hang yourself you fucking retard.

fpbp

WE DID IT REDDIT

Attached: female.jpg (604x630, 183K)

olympic gold is the highest achievement a sportsman can win, much higher than any world cup. The window of opportunity is so small most top players never managed to win it

I understand a moortugese can't grasp this concept since you barely win any medals (no medals for stealing copper wires, for example) and those you win are turned into metal scrap and sold to yunkyards so your shit country can afford basic food, medicines and herbs for your shamans

so don't be offended when someone tells you things in the civilized world are quite different

Messoyfag cope.

I bet you wrote copper but stole the word to sell it later to the yunkyard

sorry, no medal for that

Keep seething.

>portugal medals since 1912
>Gold 4 Silver 8 Bronze 12 Total 24
OH NO NO NO nonhahahaahahahAHahaHaHaHa
LMAO
no wonder you cry everytime someone talks about winning olympic gold
>4 gold medals in 100 years
oh boy this is too good
I mean, messi already won 25% of all the medals your ''''''''country''''''''' has won in its whole history
>bu-bu-but olympics don't matter!
bwhahahaahahhahahaahaa
fookin moors la

He won it in 2022 son. He was also the GOAT at ping pong, he could catch the ball with chopsticks. Check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BFaQh-LVo4

>>bu-bu-but olympics don't matter!
I never said this. Keep deflecting.

but the greatest of all time won his second continental title this summer?

You weren't there you stupid shit

>Son, it is quite possible to be both the GOAT and a choker on the international stage. I look upon myself as a man. International football is an infantile disease... measles of mankind.

But Ronaldo won a Euro son, what are you on about?

He's going to win one in 2022 because I will be playing for Argentina and I will bring the cup back at any cost.