Is fucking girls a sport? How do you win?

Is fucking girls a sport? How do you win?

Attached: FAE194C2-9C52-4D9F-93A8-96EDB5795272.jpg (1263x1920, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar.linkedin.com/in/naila-nicholls-a51aa9186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if they're wearing a cheerleading uniform: no
if they're wearing a one piece swimsuit: yes

sure
you can score but it's going to cost you

Attached: 7E4A22AA-421A-462E-8064-521B64F1AA5B.gif (498x240, 455K)

Rape them, stop being a pussy, real men don't ask for what they want, they take it. If you are white just bath yourself in charcoal, she will enjoy it and say she was culturally enriched

>tfw real man
>tfw speech, the one ability that distinguishes man from animals, in me is so underdeveloped that I have to resort to force like a gorilla

then im gold medal winner

it really is pathetic how niggers always resort to the same "muh dick" bullshit. they are permanently 15 year olds. by their logic, horses are superior creatures to humans cuz dey got dat big dick senpai 100

Based pencil dick poster

Just do it man. There really isn't any way to win or lose unless you get an std. Worst case other than that is that you die a virgin. But if you are okay with that it doesn't matter.

just under 7 inches of white mutt cock. but no, obviously having a big dick is better than small but I can't be the only one that has noticed that they always shoehorn sex into arguments that it has nothing to do with. you'll be talking about healthcare then they'll be like AY WE GOT ALL YOUR BITCHES U MAD WHITEY

That's because niggers are stupid. Next

>I am too civilized
This is why blacks are winning the race war, fucking women is not a science, you want to use your brains? Use it for fucking science, not for women, just go and fuck them, it always work.

Does anyone know this girl? Like have an IG or something?

Keep seeing this picture and its such a cocktease, got me wanting more.

do you actually rape women? where are their fathers or brothers?

How do you even play this sport?

dis bitch smell like spoiled milk

ar.linkedin.com/in/naila-nicholls-a51aa9186
i think she scrubbed all her shit

you insert peepee in vagi

Attached: 1562813730408.jpg (1334x890, 197K)

Oh, I wasn't talking about being civilized. I just find it funny you can't even convince girls to fuck you.

Too busy getting cucked, just like you and the OP.

answer my question, do you forcibly rape women? I'm not talking about drunk thottery, I'm saying do you like drag women by the hair into alleys and beat the shit out of them?

Sounds dangerous

>Convincing women
Ok faggot, you do this, if you see a woman sitting on the park or in the street or whenever you go and greet her, they you ask her if she is single, if she says no, you go the fuck out, if she says yes then you keep talking with her about anything, why is she there, talk about the weather, literally anything, then ask about the thi g she likes, then get her contact and keep talking to her telling her that you like her, she will give you the vagina, lietarlly it is easier to just greet her and fuck her, then she likes it and stays with you.

I'm glad you roughly know how to do it in theory. Maybe you can put it into practice once you've become less autistic.

How do you know if you can't even talk face to face to a person, much less le big scary black ones? Stop believing Yea Forums memes so much

I don't even know what the point of this post is... my beliefs are based on my personal experiences in the real world. put the crackpipe down

You are cuck who doesn't even know how to approach women calling me autistic, the total stated of blacked Europe.

>Ok faggot, you do this, if you see a woman sitting on the park or in the street or whenever you go and greet her, they you ask her if she is single,
>they you ask her if she is single,
yeah, don't do this.

Why not? If a woman says no then you get the fuck out, it is easy and direct and you don't waste your time into getting to know a bitch that will never give you sex, eventually you will meet a woman that responds you with a yes, that means she is as desperate as you and you know you are not wasting your time.

>they you ask her if she is single
you must be fucking brad pitt for this to work, and that includes his fame, because no women (at least from my country) would like a stranger to ask something like this

why the fuck would you ask a woman if shes single within minutes of meeting her? shes either going to be receptive to you or not.
if she isnt, take the clue and move the fuck on

Exactly this, you fucking burger got it.

Everytime you have sex you lose. There is no winning.

have sex

El hondurANO

Have money

Attached: 1554043368554.jpg (1513x1227, 284K)

you last, somehow.
it's -from the moment on about the girl

Attached: inall interlines - -- -.png (1116x714, 444K)

imagine the smell
25 vaginas
50 tits
75 holes

give them equal pay and they fuck you

In the special Olympics

valla brudi gibt nichts über mädchen

Your whole approach to life is wrong. Even in text you come across as an angry underducated person.

You can fight over the rest

>just go and fuck them, it always work.
I will try this and report back.

The real question is, is eating ass a sport?

Attached: file.png (700x525, 588K)

based Honduras working the thread

marriage

>Cheerleader effect

i just smoked weed for the first time and then plowed my gf for like 2 straight hours, stayed hard as a rock the whole time. first time ive made her audibly squirt, felt like i won. it was pretty based.

>Honduran advice
phew lad

4, 5, 6, 15 & 17

think I prefer white women pasty

For me, it's 7