4 Premier League titles in 10 years

>4 Premier League titles in 10 years
>First back-to-back champions since 2008
>Record 100 point season
>Record 106 goal season
>Unprecedented domestic treble
>best looking away kit in the league

Ik we haven't won the Champions League yet but literally who can stop us from going back-to-back-to-back and finally winning the Champions League?

Attached: 1562344716674.png (1200x1200, 256K)

All that and still irrelevant.

>Seething scouser
Come back when you win the prem

>we

>First back-to-back champions since 2008
You probably don't remember that either. Considering you've been watching football for only 3-4 years.

Attached: 1501241678068.jpg (500x750, 106K)

You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath.

0 (zero) titles

learn english you kraut

I rather be a scouser,than being a fat customer that supports the most disgusting oil club with zero history and isn't even the most prestiget club of his city.

I hope City/PSG take L's in the CL until the end of time.

Attached: 1539393535114.jpg (242x520, 50K)

And no one cares

Win a world war and we'll talk.

>club without history

>he doesn't know about bell, summerbee and lee
feel sorry for you lad

>we we we we we we we we we we we we
FUCKING STOP YOU SHIT SKINNED CUSTOMER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>we
>flag
Fly over if you like them that much, you'd fill at least three seats at the emptyhad.

>we
>US flair

lose weight fatso

>who can stop us from winning the CL

Pep

Attached: 1200.jpg (1200x630, 58K)

Overrated shitters that accomplished hardly anything.

I'm not one of those "REEE MUH PLASTICS" fags but have you ever actually been to Manchester?

>muh history
Back to r*ddit you go

Only 30% of Americans have passports.

I knew this Asian kid back in middle school who was played soccer and all, he was a die hard fan of Man City, this was back in 02. It was fun to grow up watching a bandwagoner see his team get SHEIKH'd and see out a rise from relegation to making everyone seethe perpetually
Every other American soccer kid around then supported Arsenal or Liverpool or United

i've been a blackburn rovers supporter since i was old enough to know what it meant
it'd be amazing to see them get back to the prem and demolish, but i'll still support them til i'm dead regardless of their results

If they win the UCL 19/20 I will back training and maybe If Gods wants I will back to play football in regional level.

Attached: wojak fit.png (598x566, 277K)

go for it regardless of if they win or not babe

I want it user but uni and my low self-esteem have sucked my spirit.

Attached: cosmic wojak.png (608x715, 539K)

weak comeback you faggots

Attached: 1555002941314.jpg (1497x1524, 319K)

>bandwaggoning a shit team

>literally who can stop us from going back-to-back-to-back and finally winning the Champions League?
Defenders that crack under pressure like John Pebbles and even Otamendi.

Soulless teams can't win the champions league.

>only clubs who have historically dominated should be winning things
>you can't disrupt the order of things REEE
no different than americans with cowboys, pittsburgh, lakers, celtics fags

Attached: Nev1.jpg (638x752, 121K)

Attached: Nev2.jpg (523x502, 108K)

>last two years
Lel, sky telling their pundits to just ignore the year he won fuck all to make him seem like the GOAT

Attached: Nev3.jpg (518x539, 123K)

>He didn't win his first season so it invalidates 198 points in two seasons
LMAO cope harder faggot

Attached: aspies BTFO.png (521x302, 22K)

stopped reading at "we"

That's not what it's about. I'd much rather see clubs with annoying fans like Arsenal, Liverpool or Spurs win the league, and they've gone 15 years, 29 years and 58 years without winning the title respectively. Manchester City's success is so distasteful because of what that football club is. It's a PR vehicle for a Middle Eastern autocracy that systematically violates human rights and sponsors terrorism regionally. I might hate my local rivals, but at least they're not a vehicle for laundering some horrible regime's international reputation. Every trophy Manchester City wins is a disgrace.

Bullshit it isn't, it's the same in Spain, Germany with Bayern and around the world everyone generally SEETHING over bayern
>watched 2018 russian world cup
>wants american jew owned teams to win who all support isra
>muh virtue signaling
Hypocrisy, reminds me of Tebas seething over city

owned by slave owners

good

wtf ! i love slavers now!

You have to go back

>>overrated shitters
>he types from his sweat stained seat
>behind his snot and cum flecked monitor
you make me sick lad

>City

Nobody cares lol

Attached: abcity.png (938x319, 49K)

So you give a shit about humans rights in this instance, but gladly suck the USA's circumcised cock at every opportunity

hypocrite

didn't Man United once have a banner in their stadium about how long City hadn't won the league? didn't a Man United fan recently buy an Aguero shirt at a charity auction, only to rip it up and stamp on it? don't you have the slightest clue what you're talking about?

And United fans still view Liverpool as their biggest rival, that's the reality of the situation.

VAR

/thread

Those two examples don't stand up to the fact that the majority of united fans literally wanted them to win the league this year

>not a dutch flag
colour me shocked, either the manchester city fanbase has doubled, or Ahmed has a VPN.

Every single United fan was cheering on City for the second half of last season

>we