/heem/ - Natty GOAT Edition

Attached: and_dont_you_forget.png (1486x1000, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

titoortiz.com/
youtu.be/4oeXHunohBg
youtu.be/DbiFFmD5vdo
mmafighting.com/2019/7/11/20686583/video-rashad-evans-advises-young-fighters-to-avoid-feuding-with-ufc-its-not-something-you-can-win
mmafighting.com/2019/7/10/20687932/morning-report-anthony-smith-comments-on-luke-rockholds-ko-loss-i-think-he-absolutely-deserves-it
streamable.com/is5tw
youtube.com/watch?v=MzEYCKFZihY
youtu.be/8H6DSVYCq8I
instagram.com/p/BzyRSJOH94v/
youtube.com/watch?v=1j1Mr9Qa9Co
youtu.be/K1u8dtW77Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=57YGI2_8rYE
instagram.com/p/BzqWPPNhYif/?hl=ru
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7206413/MMA-fighter-Dillon-Danis-sucker-punched-FACE-brawl-NYC-burlesque-club.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f9-3QDNhzzs
youtu.be/piwqBFGMhfE
youtube.com/watch?v=pp3DrT4nmz8
streamable.com/lnqcb
youtube.com/watch?v=PTbhJ-zXf0I
youtube.com/watch?v=kJRjAHv69NI
streamable.com/hvtgc
instagram.com/p/BzeLufuH6_d/
instagram.com/p/Bzwi1imn0oj/
twitter.com/ufc/status/1149410027423166464
instagram.com/p/BzhDLfWh23a/
youtube.com/watch?v=59IwFlQIPzs
youtube.com/watch?v=0cS8KbWPCzw
youtube.com/watch?v=T_NzErHdngk
youtu.be/Bt-Z7D4o2PQ
instagram.com/p/BzcB3HhnElb/
youtube.com/watch?v=3v4-zYghodc
thesun.co.uk/news/9139248/maniac-knocks-oap-unconscious-giving-money-beggar-moldova/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

both OPs are awful but bisping > bellator

Does Stipe beat DC in the rematch? He was doing 0 damage in their first fight.

at least this one is canon

Spain Sperg CTE'd and seething

There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who wake up after 6am every day. Disgusting.

Attached: B2751315-00ED-4F75-A114-C1A9659FCBBF.jpg (669x695, 59K)

Attached: 1562857839785.png (1218x452, 591K)

If he can poke DC at range like Jon then maybe.

i wake up whenever i want
id still heem u easily

heem - am I banned edition

Attached: bigbrownbrokedown.jpg (884x893, 79K)

ITS. TAWLF. B. NOW LEAVE HIM ALONE

Attached: Spain's dick don't work.jpg (754x1867, 530K)

>proud of being a NEET
>thinks he can heem anybody being from arguably the weakest genetic pool in all of Europe
lol Yea Forums in a perfect nutshell

Attached: 1497124255103.jpg (616x388, 74K)

I got a 7 day vacation right before UFC 239

I heard this is something unexpected and most peculiar about this 'Jamal' fella, can anyone explain what it is to me?

Attached: 1519520211713.png (473x500, 8K)

Charge me some rent, ya CTE'd, turbomanlet, permavirgin.

Have sex lol.

Attached: Rent fucking free 2.png (1344x322, 57K)

Fucking sick of bjpenn.com OPs.
titoortiz.com/ in the future okay?

Attached: IMG_6115.png (1080x1920, 1.63M)

You ain't ready for this b

ok fuck it edition

UFC's Henry Cejudo to Amanda Nunes, Wanna Fight!? | TMZ Sports youtu.be/4oeXHunohBg

Attached: becca31.jpg (1080x2076, 114K)

He’s Asian.. can you believe it, b? Please laugh.

Attached: C0E1CC74-8439-47DD-894B-4078FBE7AA94.jpg (769x681, 37K)

*yawn*
CTE'd copecel SEETHING.

Was on a fucking plane when 239 happened and only saw it the next Monday. Fuck me.

Alexander Gustafson was raped in the summer of 1996

Seeth more you CTE'd perma revved spic

Beg me, CTE'd, permaobsessed tourist virgin manlet LMAO.

Does that turbomanlet legit thinks he's intimidating or is this just a meme he's pulling on all of us?

Cause I've seen Chihuahuas who looked fiercer.

Attached: Saved.png (1292x410, 52K)

Did he ever say anything about the reception to his special or still pretending like he doesn't know it was a dumpster fire?

Anthony "Showtime" Smif

That rapist?
Jon "Sexual Chocolate" Jones, who would proceed to rape Young Gustaffson twice more over the years.

What for? I always make sure to max out my reports before big events.

Seething CTE'd cuck

its tawlf b, I've had a few untimely bans

Attached: bigbrownheartache.jpg (811x533, 33K)

Gonna do some chores and be back in a few hours, witness how these perma-obsessed CTE'd copecel, turbomanlet permavirgins will STILL talk about me even when I'm gone.

They will obey me because they're obsessed.

Have sex lol.

Attached: State of this thread whenever I post.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

We need more downvotes. What kind of autist dissects a comedy bit?
youtu.be/DbiFFmD5vdo
youtu.be/DbiFFmD5vdo

It was brutal.

Attached: Schaub newspaper.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Jones easily beat flushed Gus, but prime Gus won the story and should have won the decision.

Based Dana correcting Jon's wikipedia page.

Attached: IMG_6131.jpg (640x277, 47K)

the guy is a clown

Apparently the same kind makes mockumentaries about a radioshow that's been off the air for 5 years.

Attached: 1559912417774.gif (860x645, 131K)

>finally gets a belt
>time to force a cringey character
>nobody still pays attention to him
Hope someome heems that ugly monkey.

kek

Imagine if they gave Santos the Decision while Dana is in the process of doing this

Attached: 1234123.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Jon won the story by not taking it seriously and just rolling off the couch afrer partying to fight, and still managing to win, then learning his lesson and taking all subsequent camps seriously.

Has anyone ever tried spamming like a dozen parlays with decent upside instead o betting in individual fights?

I think I’ll try that in this weeks card. Odds are decent

Are you saying bellator isn't canon?

He doesn’t read cawlments from the haders. Or criticism of aaaany kind.

Rogaine said something along the lines of “it’s alright, you’ll get better” When Shlub was on his podcast.

Attached: 70C3F34B-44DA-4D07-8170-388CE1D1405A.jpg (325x308, 27K)

Video: Rashad Evans advises young fighters to avoid feuding with UFC: ‘It’s not something you can win’

mmafighting.com/2019/7/11/20686583/video-rashad-evans-advises-young-fighters-to-avoid-feuding-with-ufc-its-not-something-you-can-win

Attached: 1562852508410.jpg (1067x600, 82K)

Attached: 1562566489053.png (862x858, 964K)

I haven't called an entire card correctly since Swanson vs Lobov...

What is your nickname whenever you are an MMA fighter?
For me it is "Bleach", a subtle joke that only my 4channelers will get when I BLEACH all these nigs and hues.

THE HOLMELESS PEEPUL SIMPLY DO NAWT MADDUR.

Anthony Smith comments on Luke Rockhold’s KO loss: ‘I think he absolutely deserves it’

>“I would have loved to have been the guy that put Rockhold out like that, but I think it serves him right,” Smith told SiriusXM Fight Nation. “All the trash talk, all the ‘Anthony Smith is a bum, Gustafsson’s gonna roll over him and I’m gonna starch Jan,’ and just the disrespect and just looking right over Jan. I’ve been telling everybody that asks, Jan Blachowicz is the dark horse in the division. He’s one of the most dangerous dudes and part of it is because he’s so quiet. He keeps his mouth shut and he does his thing and he keeps on just walking through people. He does have the loss to Thiago but I think it’s safe to say that there’s nothing to blink your eyes at there.

mmafighting.com/2019/7/10/20687932/morning-report-anthony-smith-comments-on-luke-rockholds-ko-loss-i-think-he-absolutely-deserves-it

Attached: 1562852186441.webm (1000x562, 2.46M)

My coach referred to me as "Prince" since my last name is Ali.

Attached: 207-2071981_go-to-image-aladdin-prince-ali-clipart.jpg (880x1309, 281K)

How does one of the most attractive men in the UFC always get KO’d in the most hilarious looking ways? It’s a meme at this point.

Attached: 34987ED8-F450-46F3-8B66-263D8CE7F346.jpg (528x665, 100K)

Luke would fucking kill Smif.

very funny

DC wins after 5 exhausting rounds, then retires to avoid being heemed by Ngabbou. Ngabbou then wins the vacated title after beating a half dead Stipe.

Sadly, Rogan has been doing standup for like 30 years now and isn't much better than Schaub.

Attached: 1523840570263.png (653x540, 399K)

That podcast after with Rogan I felt that Rogan was trying to tell him that it was awful but beating around it a bit and being vague instead of just flat telling him that he was nowhere near ready and that he bombed big time. I can understand not listening to trolls but when you are getting back such a massive amount of negative feedback from all sources that isn't people just trolling. He could have taken it as a humbling experience and used it as motivation to improve or something.

Think they will set up Luke vs Smif next? Both guys coming of embarrassing performances

Attached: 66714537-E70B-44FC-B1E7-0079B4257546.jpg (750x966, 108K)

Has grease released a statement?

Attached: heem_luke_semi_heemd_by_jan.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

based

i got heemd for the paulie v artem weekend for schaub posting unironically

Attached: 61935529_765390667196213_1352639167966683030_n.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Smith retired Gustaffson in his last fight my dude

Schaub's calmedy is the worst dud I've seen since pic related.

Attached: whobombedworse.jpg (500x750, 158K)

how is iown/heem/ coping with yet another victorious title defense by based GoatBoneJones

Oh that’s right. Completely forgot that even happened, thanks b. Guess Luke should just retire and stick to modeling.

Anfony Smiff needs to shut the fuck up. Walks around with those stupid fuck glasses like he fancies himself an intellectual despite the fact that everytime he opens his mouth he sounds like a fucking idiot. "Lionheart" who doesn't have an ounce of quit in him yet very clearly gave up in his fight against Jones long before that final bell rang. He's the Till of LHW, massively overrated, but unlike Till he can't move up a weight class and maybe be able to have success there. Instead will just drown in mediocrity until he falls from the main cards then out of the top 10 in rankings and ends up trying to get that strap over in Bellator or some shit.

Why did Rockhold continue to run his mouth after being heemed clear out of his division, gadooshed, and flushed? He's probably still talking shit.

Attached: 1522902115608.png (390x270, 186K)

Nah. Sad as it is to say, Luke is a journeyman now. What a fall from grace...

I want to bite her inner thigh

I forgot how funny that exchange was

Attached: bigbrownhasleftthebuilding.jpg (1985x962, 76K)

fucking cejudo would sleep rockhold at this point

He would beat you up.

Attached: 1562864738116.jpg (750x752, 134K)

That’s assault brother

Smif isn't very good either though.

Till better hope his chin gets better with a less demanding weight cut.
He got slept by a bloated lightweight

It’s unprecedented in how bad it is. It’s open mic quality shit and Skub just rambling on about highly embellished stories from when he fought in the UFC.

streamable.com/is5tw

Attached: 1240B758-E69F-43B5-9F57-E17B261D6933.jpg (216x293, 14K)

based

They should book Rockhold against this guy next

Attached: nick-newell-700.jpg (700x468, 94K)

I agree, but he's better than Luke. I hope a guy like Rakic, Reyes, or Walker heems him soon.

Sometimes I feel bad for Luke but then I remember he's just doing it to himself. He has such a clear advantage on the ground it's ridiculous that he's trying to box. He absolutely fucking murdered the All-American, ADCC gold-winning Weidman on the ground. Made him look like he'd never wrestled a day in his life.
He would have ended Bisping's life if he just took him down. He might still be champ to this day.
Imagine how fucking retarded it would be if McGregor was insistent on wrestlefucking all of his opponents

Rockhold's chin would be at its best in HW. He'd smoke Ngannou

Weidman will do well at lhw

Luke did try to wrestlefuck Jan a bit though
He looked to have gassed hard from doing it and couldn't get the takedown

Weidman never won real ADCC gold
>Brit
>tries to talk about grappling
Why do you dorks keep doing this to yourself. it's like an American talking about cricket.

>Imagine how fucking retarded it would be if McGregor was insistent on wrestlefucking all of his opponents

Attached: nate-diaz-conor-mcgregor-ufc-196.jpg (1000x600, 488K)

>1 stripe white belt
>shoyoroll gi

The memes really write themselves. I would unironically run that guy out of the gym if I felt like being mean. But he wouldn't go to my gym because we're 'mean' and 'roll too hard'.

Attached: 1537842040394.png (600x800, 375K)

Unironically would chad pressure pass this dudes flimsy guard, mount him and arm triangle the motherfucker

I wanna watch her shit in the woods when shes on a hike haha

For sure he never won, cheeto dust fingers. I would blast double you with the force of a shotgun, take a nap on top of your frail fat struggling corpse, wake up a few hours later, have a cup of tea and a few bikkies, then get around to breaking all of your limbs and choking you to death when I feel like it.
Take care of your underwears. I gonna fuck you.

t. 3 stripe white belt who can't even nail a high elbow guillotine

would love to choke the life out of you as you wheeze like the obese whale you are and frantically tape the mat like a scrub

yeah ok bro just don't talk about grappling anymore yeah. or anything other than boxing

Rockhold literally just gassed himself out trying to wrestlefuck. Just because he's good on the ground doesn't mean his takedowns are good, and his fight IQ is abysmal.

Boxing is a real sport though lmao

Attached: Alvarez.jpg (768x432, 33K)

Id pull some lapel fuckery on all 3 of you cunts

I can beat a jannie with my bare hands.
I am not kidding.

I practiced MMA for 6 years, boxing too for 7 years. I could.
Also bodybuilding for 4 years. I'm 6' 2" 189lb.
I have insane speed and reflexes matching my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge him and keep punching him in the head. I will not let him go, and at the first mistake he makes, the gorilla is finished.
There will always be virgins here thinking it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with willpower my friends,

and 2) it's not with your weak ass body that you'll accomplish anything.
Any man with a little bit of practice can take out a jannie with a knife. Bare handed it is not necessarily more difficult, it just requires more skill.

Attached: 1562573084460.png (654x629, 172K)

I would kill you all in a fucking second. You are all so frail and emaciated that I could use a figure four grip on your knee and snap your whole leg in half with a kimura-style technique.
You are all so short I could standing triangle choke you just using my arms.
Put on the gi and let's go a few rounds.

You can try, there is literally only *one* guy at my gym that can tap me when I'm not goofing around. You say I can't high elbow, I say to you I've mastered the Danaher style front headlock attack sequence. Still feeling confident? Come the fuck at me, gi or no gi.

You're a jobber. You're probably an unathletic slob that was given a pity blue belt and now thinks he knows shit. I've been running these mats for 6 years, surpassed a lot of guys in that time. I will gladly leave a (you)shaped indentation on these mats, user.

Attached: 1527908836222.jpg (800x531, 73K)

*throws bagel on the floor*

Teddy Atlas on Jorge Masvidal and Ben Askren,

youtube.com/watch?v=MzEYCKFZihY

Teddy Fatlas more like

unless your at tristar stfu

Remember lads, if you're going to poop in the woods, dig a cat hole and do it at least 50 yards away from a water source.

why?

>larp bants
truly the sign of an untermensch

>inb4 Faber gets flushed

Attached: round 1 ko.jpg (588x835, 44K)

Because we're not Liberians, are we?

Attached: Liberia.webm (640x360, 541K)

>untermensch
cringe burger also not larp

put a sock in it Akhbar

looks like Frankfrut, bin ich richting lads?

>unironically training a grappling martial art

Attached: Jorge ends Asskren slowmo.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

U already got a fan

>tristar is the only good gym in Canada

It's not 2005, Tristar is not the only place to train. Obviously their MMA credentials are great and Firas is an absolute peach of a beast at jiu jitsu, striking, and MMA coaching. They are great, but they aren't the only game in town.

>playful banter is larping

I would unironically choke you out for being such a stick in the mud.

have you ever dropped in there? I heard its only $10 a day and $120ish a month which is crazy considering how highlevel it is.
gyms in SD are $60 for a day pass

Fucking hell these dudes gonna end up braindead.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (736x920, 45K)

>richting

t. guy that pays NAGA $80 to lose in the white belt senior division
stop talking

>not training both, like Jorge does

Anyone that just trains striking 'or' grappling is memeing themselves. You need both, unless you don't care about being a complete martial artist. Everyone knew Askren had major flaws in his game. For years, it's common knowledge in the martial arts world. He never addressed it because, until now, his chin has bailed him out of all the mistakes he makes.

BJJ Scout literally pointed this out this exact vulnerability to him.

such a kino moment. one of the best in UFC history, fer sure.

Attached: 1559706290876.png (570x414, 392K)

youtu.be/8H6DSVYCq8I
/ourguy/ has had a history of outbursts

alhamdulillah brothers, you know this

Attached: air beeb.webm (1280x720, 986K)

Feed him to Cejudo

OH NO NO NO

Based anger management problems midget man.

Attached: 1559687834642.jpg (750x851, 402K)

How big is Faber's hog?

how far can u pee Macron?

Back when I did Muay Thai, they called me “the Nightmare on Elm Street”, because I live on Elm street.

*richt es tut mir leid
deutch ist nicht meine Mutterspreche

Unless your professor is from beautiful Brasilia and you can trace your lineage DIRECTLY to God Helio then I refuse to even roll with you. If your gi is anything but crisp plain white you are being mat bullied until you vomit and kicked out of the gym. If you have an r/bjj patch on your gi you will be shark tanked, if you even ATTEMPT new age shit like worm guard or berimbolo, you will be given a free trip to Brasilia and you will end up on a liveleak video, getting your heart pulled out of your chest while you still live by Kron Gracie himself.

"I want [Conor] McGregor. I want to break his face. I think that’s an easy paycheck. He’s got these cash symbols written all over his face for me. I just don’t see it going his way if I’m honest with you."

McGregor vs Masvidal is the fight to make.

Fucking hate New Yorkers.

t.
trains under a fat purple belt in cuckshiresworth

masvidal is famous now
instagram.com/p/BzyRSJOH94v/

>Gooby vs a Brawler
Wonder how this one goes

Isn't all this bullshit staged? Looks as fake as Fedor's fights in Japan.

how do you fake talking to a guy? do you think those 7-11 workers are actors?

lmao french brainlet.

Attached: Swamb.jpg (514x537, 22K)

>Masvidal is a brawler

shut the fuck up luke you nonce

youtube.com/watch?v=1j1Mr9Qa9Co
holy shit lads

conor got boxed up by some wrestler muzzie
he's flushed

youtu.be/K1u8dtW77Dc

watch this one. it's like a parody of The Sopranos

No, but I hear it's a great training environment and a very cool place. Maybe one day.

I compete at adult, and I do pretty well for a hobbyist. I've won some small tournaments, but I don't have the time to go traveling all over the world. And I've lost at times, too.
Competing, even if you lose, is the best way to advance your ability. There is nothing wrong with trying and failing, it's better than being too proud to risk the embarrassment.

It's not like MMA where you'll get brain damage if you fuck up. Losing isn't a big deal unless you're a full time competitor. As long as you pay attention to *why* you lost, and address that in your future training, you're good.

time to put an end to this mystery

IS JAMAL ASIAN OR BLACK

god i dont miss living in new york

I can't believe I felt bad for this dude. Remind me to never feel bad about a midget ever again.

Attached: 1560924261975.jpg (564x649, 125K)

BREAKING NEWS EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

Attached: PEAK JOURNALISM.jpg (724x639, 111K)

For sure Jorge is an elite striker, absolute beast of a peach that totally clowned on Wondermeme and Raging Bum
No problem yeh???? No fookin problem

Attached: IMG_5546.jpg (418x629, 23K)

I thinking about it myself, but now its a 7 hour plane ride, not a five hour drive, Montreal is fun af in the summer too

calm down no one cares about your white belt exploits

how the fuck is conor mcgregor #9 p4p???????

Wondermeme would fucking rip Cocainor in half with his mawashi geri.

Undefeated story wins

Is that real?

This is gonna be one those iconic photos people have in their living room

Attached: comfy.jpg (743x584, 264K)

heard and saw it live

Do you have any traditions or rituals related to the sport?

Conor lost to Nate and he looks 50 nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=57YGI2_8rYE
Holy fuck lads, this has to be some sort of long con troll right?

He unironically should be higher than Max Pilloway who is at 6 for some reason. The rankings are fucking stupid, because Dustin is below Max despite btfoing him. DC being number 1 is just reddit.

instagram.com/p/BzqWPPNhYif/?hl=ru

is it possible to hate Gregor?
>won a NCAA wrestling championship in the most stacked weight class while being a heroin addict
>trains like a maniac
>lets his fights do all the talking
>will outlast literally anyone, even Khabib and Max and Tony
>best fisherman in the UFC
he should be all of /ourguy/

Cool, but just to clarify I'm talmbout purple belt.

oh no no no no

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7206413/MMA-fighter-Dillon-Danis-sucker-punched-FACE-brawl-NYC-burlesque-club.html

Attached: dillon danis.png (1322x988, 226K)

He got an interview with Hot 97. I linked it in the last thread. It's like the most popular radio station in all of America. He's probably gonna end up on Oprah and Conan next. It's absurd.

He beat Holloway, Dustin and Aldo. Thats unironically a GOAT resumee

i always get an urge to take a massive shit when a big fight is about to start

at your back alley gym, which would be a 3 stripe whilt belt at any real gym

This guy needs to go on Cumtown
youtube.com/watch?v=f9-3QDNhzzs

Hopefully it starts a real conversation about heightism.

Go back to Yea Forums you fucking loser

me too, this is not all that uncommon

it hasn't happened to me in a while though guess there just hasn't been a fight big enough

luke i dont mean this in a bad way but ur seriously a loser bro

>not interviewing the shitty bagel girl
>not interviewing the roasties with the camera
>interviewing the alpha male defending himself
Manlets always win

Attached: daniel-cormier-post-ufc-226-belts.jpg (1000x576, 454K)

more cringe than colby?

Attached: dillon danis.png (638x1120, 950K)

Attached: gettyimages-97351817.jpg (2048x1638, 402K)

Requesting Tony's Instagram picture where he's running and it says 'FUCK YOU KHABIB' please.

You will never stop me. I will never leave.
Sneed posting in one tab.
3 piece with the soda posting in the other.

I'm jk user. Idk why I'm even talking shit online, I've become the very cheeto finger I look down upon. I'm sure you're doing very well and I'm happy you're on this life journey that martial arts affords us. Great job winning those tournaments, I'm sure there's plenty of dubs and promotions to come. Best of luck, my friend.

Attached: gettyimages-515021544.jpg (3773x3083, 1.66M)

theyre equally cringe

Colby at least has the talents and performance to back up his trash talk, as terrible as it may be.

still haven't watched the schaub special, the second-hand embarrassment from that type of shit kills me

Attached: IMG_3437.png (269x437, 241K)

that's a nice little booty

i understand the internet is ur outlet bc u have no friends irl. obv i cant stop u but u should think about growing up and being more cool so people like u and ur not so miserable all the time. right now ur shedding the tears of a clown bro

ofcourse liked by Cockbender

Why are you typing like a 15 year old girl on twitter? I don't even know what you're trying to say, please translate to Schaubese next time

hot 97 isnt even the most popular "hip hop" radio station in NYC, powe 105 is

Is this the type of woman I need to fuck to produce warrior sons?

Attached: mama gannou.png (473x589, 719K)

Uk wht it says u just dont have a response cuz its true. Thats ok just work on urself and one u will he happy bro. Be kind 2 others n urself thats the first step

Lanklets in SHAMBLES

Attached: 96FD50FF-54F0-4DF4-8A05-93BDA2D4EE3D.jpg (1125x1528, 762K)

Why does smif feel like a can no matter who he beats?
He could beat jones and he'd still look like a total can

I've beat purple and higher belts from bigger gyms before. The last guy that had an easy time rolling with me medaled at worlds. I'd be a good purple belt just about anywhere.

Why remove half the division then re-sign people

How many steaks to achieve this mode?

Attached: natty goat.jpg (804x660, 157K)

Because you don't know what you're watching. You spend too much time on Yea Forums, making you an emotionally fragile subhuman who rates fighters based on how much he likes them, not on true skill.

boom and roastpilled

who wins the story here?
youtu.be/piwqBFGMhfE

It's fine, we're all just bored and fucking around and talking shit to anonymous strangers. I wish you well and hope you'll be somewhere out there enjoying Ryan Hall kino this weekend.

Hi smif

Look homeboy youre just a cheeto fingered fuckin hader. You're like a homeless person to me, you do nawt MADDUR. Maybe get out of your maulm's basement, wipe off the dorito dust caked all over your fingers, switch over to keto, get laid, get a job, get some sneakurs b and THEN maybe i won't throw your accusinations at me in the TRASH along with the rest of the homeless fucking scum

Atta boy. If you're ever in NYC post about it on here and we can meet up and roll. I'll buy you a beer afterwards.

hes just shit talking like 90% of these nerds, no need to prove your bjj tact on this dump.. do you see yourself competing at brown n black too? any major injuries?

Twitchy is going to review it soon.

ull grow up one day i hope. right now no one is proud of u not even urself or ur payrents

Work the vanilla midget marks, ya simp

Attached: sage and mommy.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Attached: val.jpg (1199x1200, 267K)

Henry redeemed manlets so dana has to resign them all

AKA tier form

Attached: 59444c8d09391af917ec8b12f488d01e.jpg (720x960, 77K)

I'm Ryan Hall.Hi

Attached: IMG_5742.jpg (600x729, 58K)

>>asp

youtube.com/watch?v=pp3DrT4nmz8

Attached: 1562864921439.jpg (946x718, 131K)

This pic screams NEW MONEY

Why are you in Greece, don't you have to weigh in in the US tomorrow?

What was it

How long until a ranked opponent is man enough to fight him

Attached: HALL_RYAN.png (350x254, 107K)

Why does he fight once in two years

No one wants to fight him

why he looks so tired

Masvidal heems Conor in the first round.Conor is the biggest fluke in the ufc.All the W he got were because of usada.Pre-Usada Aldo would ko Conor cold or Chad

Attached: image.jpg (1080x2076, 107K)

he'll get askren'd once he faces a non can

lil kev lookin motherfucker......

Attached: v3pVp0F00qlg01p3A9sUREEAo1_1280.jpg (1280x949, 329K)

Hopefully he gets Islam Hackachev next so he can end at least ONE dagestani meme, because we know khabib will never fight a grappler in his life
They are all too shaken to fight him. He is too high risk too low reward to fight

For sure Artem and BJ aren't the GOATs

Holy shit you are so fucking dumb. Fuck you.

GOOBERT WINS THE REMATCH
You heard it here first!

Attached: image.png (506x656, 436K)

imagine the sons

Attached: RRPWj5z.jpg (1079x804, 181K)

>DENA DENA I DO NAT FIGHT AT WELTERWEIGHT BECAUSE I WOULD NOT BE BIG IN THERE DENA PLIS TELL THIS GEYS I WOULD BE TOO SMALL FOR WELTER WEIGHT DENA
>EYYY GEORGE LEST DO IT IN SEPTEMBER PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE A RETIRED 40yo MIDDLEWEIGHT BUT PLEASE COME DOWN TO 155 AND FIGHT ME PLEASE DENS TELL THIS GUY TO FOGHT ME

Attached: EA7A7F36-0BBE-4AD3-9FA7-1AD9B04C06E4.jpg (1920x1080, 801K)

He will have his hands full with Elkins, but I'm cheering for him.

He doesn't need the UFC and only fights when it works for him. He owns a very successful gym in one of the richest parts of the US.

Mild autism.

Attached: crack.jpg (1024x727, 118K)

This is what winning in life looks like

Attached: 64876185_331463271116503_865435399365486150_n.jpg (640x640, 135K)

Why was commentary so awful on this ppv? like way below normal(bad) levels

kek, actually read this in his voice

Attached: FedorandDonnie.png (1440x1258, 1.82M)

Kron will retire Cub in the first, he will become ranked after his next fight, he will end the Max meme, he will move up to LW and end the Hall meme, he will end the Tony and nogi 10th Planet meme and he will end the Muslim grappling meme.

On second thought, maybe not.

Fedor's dad looks like a rough dude. You think he could bang?

beaneater sandniggers praising a braindead uneducated mediocre shitstain for knocking out a white male.... color me surprised.

imagine if they'd reproduced

Attached: Henry-Cavill-GREAT-British-Film-Reception-007.jpg (3000x1994, 771K)

>Sorry Dusty. Time to wake up

Attached: 654567.jpg (787x787, 33K)

t.

Attached: 1562727869908.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Khabib looks like THAT??

>It's over Dillon

Attached: file.png (854x1286, 1.14M)

I work nights, idiot.

streamable.com/lnqcb here

I always knew his mum was Dutch but wtf how is he so dark?

wholesome

>loaning money to a roofer
Not a smart move.

Any pics of Reem's dad? Geuinely curious.

holy shit, quit fucking crying. How can you fuckers cry this fucking much over Jorge. The guy is a devout Catholic(?), has a family, is pretty funny, could pass for white, but just his success is enough to make you cry.

Bro it's fucking embarrassing.

Maybe his dad was Cheick Kongo tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTbhJ-zXf0I

Attached: 1507366796894.jpg (535x720, 247K)

Okay, this is pretty shocking. Those Dutch genes must have been pretty strong.

Attached: file.png (225x225, 154K)

>black dads
>staying

I don't know. I've always heard mixed kids will look like the parent of their gender. Justin Gaethje's mom is full blown brown beaner. But he looks like a clone of his dad.

Nice thread faggots

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-192735.png (720x1512, 861K)

Name a better feeling than outsmarting the bookies
>tfw got Fili on my cheeky 239 parlay when he was at +125
>he moved to -105

The nigger was a piece of shit shit nigger for not getting out of his car.

getting germaine de randamie at +150

It's in their nature to be defiant.

Would be funny if Kebab could actually knock people out.

fookin nicely done

He has Canadian citizenship lel.

I'm very small so I got named Big Show back when I traned

But if I could pick one it'd be the Usurper until I get the title then I'll upgrade to the Czar

Attached: Screenshot_20190702181501.jpg (1441x1060, 956K)

this

i bet on simona making it to the finals but i don't have the balls to bet on her beating serena

Thawts on Toilet Queen?

Attached: toilet queen.png (649x429, 24K)

Rogan has regressed since the podcast. His audience became braindead stoner sycophants who will laugh at anything he says so he atrophied. Shiny Happy Jihad is a legitimately good special.

literally who?

they still haven't caught this guy. cops sleeping on the job.

Top 5 P4P German MMA fighters?

Very hobgoblinesque appearance, Joe. I want to feed her my chicken bones and then cum on her fake breasts.

>implying I'm going to wear pajamas for whatever reason

Just get into my ashi garami, dude.

Story of the webum?

Before becoming an MMA commentator, and after boxing and kickboxing, Rogan wanted to be a musician and released a single called Voodoo Punanny.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJRjAHv69NI

streamable.com/hvtgc

Attached: david feldman.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Top 5 P4P polish figh...
wait nevermind good point

still unironically the best strawweight ever, or you can argue tied with jessica andrade

kein problem, meet me at UFD in D'dorf

1. Dennis
2. Nick Hein

Attached: flyweight_paige.jpg (1080x1350, 102K)

did you watch it?

what in the actual fuck

Looks worse with fake tits, 10/10 legs though.

Looks better with fake tits. Seems like a nice gal.

Attached: 1556730210896.png (662x478, 22K)

Ahh the life of a starving 'artist' in LA.

Attached: memed.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

is no one going to comment on how nuked the thread just got?

>Nick Hein
F

Elkins is ranked my guy

At first i thought she's gonna run all flyweights over, but she may be too small for the weight. She's never coming back to strawweight either, so i guess her future is to be determined

Attached: cropped3921408038780170074.jpg (720x1480, 79K)

He was rich from Fear Factor and working for the pre-Zuffa UFC at that point (after his kickboxing career at first). Did I mention he was already training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as well?

what u mean?

Why are Polish, Ukrainians, and Brits the only good European countries in terms of fighting

she's scheduled to fight michelle waterson at 115

Drew Dober

Gespült

is she really tho?

er ist ein poliezist n schauspieler

Rose is the best ufc girl

instagram.com/p/BzeLufuH6_d/

Attached: ssou.png (576x833, 535K)

How have I never known about this?

Ohhhhh this is bad

thanks

Paige vanzant is so degenerate. This is insane

instagram.com/p/Bzwi1imn0oj/

Attached: 1562864484032.png (1202x830, 746K)

Oh yeah you're right. I take everything back then. Who wins that fight u think?

Attached: 3432434.jpg (500x375, 49K)

street jesus bless

Attached: jorge-ben post fight.webm (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Joanna easily and I hate to say it

Julia Budd vs. Olga Rubin
Rafael Carvalho vs. Chidi Njokuani
Juliana Velasquez vs. Kristina Williams
Ed Ruth vs. Kiichi Kunimoto

Attached: hpb224.jpg (2000x2000, 202K)

Attached: gibe.jpg (778x512, 59K)

I have to pace the room and smoke a rollie when a fight I'm invested in is on

Attached: 1543619849074.jpg (846x1024, 46K)

When Face the Pain hits I cut myself.

Budd
Njokuani
Velasquez
Ruth

Attached: Schaub Shake.jpg (640x640, 51K)

I massage my prostate when Alan Belcher fights

Now that FTP is gone, no.

joanna fighting considerably smaller women who can't take her down we've seen this before

based

making a lot of money on a lucky parlay and then gambling it all away out of greed

Ladd is -190

I thought you guys told me GDR was an elite striker

fulltilt poker?

Nothing wrong is said in the video though. However, everything he says is pretty obvious

i really love the aka guys bros

Attached: 0E011F69-A044-4067-96EE-E1B2A3AB2663.jpg (750x967, 468K)

Schaub looking fat

Attached: RCWXe5A.jpg (952x1388, 530K)

>Dana's vlogs
I miss those. Most of them have been pulled from youtube. Remember the one where he's on vacation in Maine doing 100 mph on a motorcycle with no helmet?

4 years.

twitter.com/ufc/status/1149410027423166464

Only one ritual. Fight on monitor 1, heem on monitor 3, BBW granny porn on monitor 2.

Is she one of those girls that didn't get any attention in hs so she made her ass bigger to whore on the internet? Unironically she will regret this a lot later

>when the heem so supreme you get covered in blood through the screen

Attached: 1379393454680.gif (645x773, 19K)

If that target behind her is actually hers then her grouping is utter shit.

Early stoppage.

'winning the story' may be a meme, but Conor will still sell record breaking PPV numbers when he comes back.

He's The living embodiment of Unfaltering Love, in that he can act like an ape, be unfaithful, gets hammered by Diaz, get schooled by Floyd, not fight for 2 years, get Mauled by Khabib, become a whiskey merchant but STILL be on everyone's (Both fan and Fighter) minds and still have everyone wondering when you'll be coming back around.

Khabib tried to copy this - more trash talk, invoking McGregor's name to goad Floyd into a boxing match, still trash talking McGregor...Yet he's still viewed as nothing next to the Man he mauled.

Conor's Charisma means he can be beaten 10 times, but he'll always be everyone's favourite. It's crazy that in everyone's eyes he can do no wrong.Khabib's legacy is autistic Muslims spamming twitter, instagram and YouTube.

It doesn't matter how far you fall, if the people love you, you'll never die.

i told you to bet on germaine since the odds went up

What is this faggot style? It's so common and it makes me sick.

Honestly, is Nick Diaz the Janetty?

Unfortunately, yes, he has become the Janetty.

>Wan more run atta strap brotha

Attached: images (1).jpg (258x195, 5K)

lmao I didn't know this existed, it's not even that bad considering cumia isn't a standup

Nah, they brought him back to put Simon over.

The line will get bigger come fight time. Then bet GDR at best odds. Ladd is a hype train and looked like dog shit last fight

Nick has fought more stars and has a better record than Nate. Natetty only became relevant because of Conor

Nate draws more dimes though.

cumia hungover at 6 in the morning was consistently funny for years

>algeria soccers team win
>sand niggers destroy everything in France
>mma is not allowed in France

instagram.com/p/BzhDLfWh23a/

Attached: 1561625095765.jpg (371x500, 39K)

poetic

Attached: ggghhh.png (228x206, 96K)

Did schaub buy dislike bots? There's almost not a single negative comment on beige frequency's vid

Their mom is white?

Do you guys think if I take a picture of myself in my gym's cage and get a replica UFC belt and call myself a former champ on Tinder, girls will fall for it?

Attached: 1552594311151.jpg (378x448, 25K)

consistently as funny as the opie radio show?

TOUR OF UFC PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE IN VEGAS. RAW UNCUT!
youtube.com/watch?v=59IwFlQIPzs

These guys did the Hardy/Masvidal interview and it was kino.

Attached: incredulouscormier.gif (284x309, 2.92M)

11 hours of Joe Rogan on O&A

youtube.com/watch?v=0cS8KbWPCzw

he's a real rap-smith

Normies don't know shit about MMA or Boxing. So yes

youtube.com/watch?v=T_NzErHdngk

>I ain't no bitch these were two big ass Fedors

lmao

yeah, after he beat conor. Before that noe one gave a shit about nate. I remember people even calling him nick and then correcting themselves a seconds afterwards back when he became the buzz

weird how O&A rogan was actually funny

Whats next for her?

Attached: workout_rose.jpg (640x427, 142K)

getting heemed by her dumb white trash boyfriend for texting her cousin

that interview was so good
the part in the dark after jorge was done training felt like a bunch of bros just have a normal convo with each other about mma
felt like i was there
abe, who is jon's manager's brother, also had some nice stories to tell

much recommended bros
youtu.be/Bt-Z7D4o2PQ

Attached: D26D9252-EFEB-4E79-AC89-AD4FB19C7297.png (1334x750, 739K)

Tricky Dicky

make blacked porn

instagram.com/p/BzcB3HhnElb/
her brother avenges her loss

O&A literally brought out the best in everyone they had on. It's too bad those dummies hate each other now, because they both stink on their own.

>white trash boyfriend
white? really digga?

Attached: YcEs0yB.jpg (640x420, 237K)

Whitest man in america

looks whiter than most italians

imagine how hard he makes her cum

"Idolm@ster"

Attached: 1528615061892.png (1198x1200, 984K)

yikes

“Atomic” because my last name is Baumgartner so it sounds like atomic bomb

it isn’t like I thought about this beforehand or anything haha

lmao

why are leafs so fucking weird?

Attached: shloob.png (651x530, 755K)

weisser als du, hamza

"Rear naked choke guy". Because that's the only move I had when I grappled

How do I learn to kick like that?

>Artem vs Rockhold
Don't lie, you thought I was memeing before you really thought about it.

Attached: goat.jpg (900x1200, 193K)

>if you get knocked out a lot you should move up in weight
who created this shit tier meme in the first place? this sounds like something Rogan would shill

often knockout stem from a lack of stamina/energy, and cutting a lot of weight takes away your energy

Attached: what is wrong with you.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

>white mom
>nigger father
>both sons are full blown niggers
AHEM.

it's all that free healthcare. they know not the true suffering we endure here in america

a fucking leaf

>often
this is what retards actually believe

Attached: 1557266306982.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Bisping was worst MW champion

Minoxidil.

>there is no relation between gassing out and getting knocked
there's retard, and it's YOU

fershure b move up to where the people have ten times more ko power, your better weight cut will make up for it

*crack*

Alistair Overeem... Yep, now *that* was a boy-worthy fighter.

*sips*

how many times did dc get knocked out at heavyweight? how many at light heavy? you never been inside the octagon so fuck off

Still waiting to see Schaub cut down to LHW

Never heard of that faggot

Ich bin weiß, wirklich

lol calm down Heinz

I'm revved up on 3 cups of coffee and would chin any cunt itt

Fuck off Bradley

You meant to say Hans? Heinz is Ketchup

It's the working-dad-has-6-year-old-son bod

I was warned on sp for posting the short guy, and banned on fit for a day

how did the ufc get to this point?

Attached: seal on helium.png (746x747, 783K)

Attached: 1432686451625.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Some more poonani for you, brother
youtube.com/watch?v=3v4-zYghodc

who /pfl/ here

>mfw can heem anyone alive or dead

Attached: its a mans world.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

Wish it was a perma desu

Conor ragdolled Max

Is this how you become Chad?

What’s the point of wmma? I literally don’t understand why people would pay to see that

If rumble hadn't telegraphed that last haymaker so much he maybe could have won the fight.

Shaub has been fat for a while, his face ballooned up as soon as he retired and it's clear he stopped working out.

Attached: 1371351818992.jpg (181x215, 17K)

"Hate-filled maniac knocks old age pensioner unconscious after seeing her giving money to a beggar"
thesun.co.uk/news/9139248/maniac-knocks-oap-unconscious-giving-money-beggar-moldova/

it's how you go to jail. what a scumbag.

thats a knock down, not a knock out
but boy could he take a hit, lots of people got heemed to oblivion with that overhand

Alvarez is HOF too, he was the unanimous top 155er at the time, nobody rates him now because of Conor embarrassing him, getting robbed twice vs Poirier and taking a dive for Hong Kong Triads

next saturday caz

Attached: [luke playing fur elise].png (1568x970, 1.06M)

more of an alternative sport, really.

no he isn't

Attached: Luke Rockhold Pro Skater.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

PFL is on now apparently. Some girl just got starched. Also why is Kaufmann not fighting?

Bisping’s “legacy” was somewhat based on beating king chinlet. We all know now, Bisping is a joke.

>tfw lost £3000 because I trusted /biz/ and bought into ChainLink

any of you chaps got any dead certs for Saturday?
I need to make my money back

I've got:
Budd to beat Rubin on Friday in Bellator
Bektic to win
Ryan Hall to win
Faber to LOSE [But I'm 100% unsure about this]

Attached: 2c2d82d0a936d4e4d826a7bb4346ef3b.png (739x474, 31K)

nope check the rankings

Attached: 1406424524159.webm (800x450, 2.79M)

hilarious that pfl cancelled two fights but espn didnt adjust the timeslot so now they have to stall for an entire hour of """content"""

Attached: 1406424630994.webm (854x480, 2.1M)

budd is terrible bet

opponent missed weight

Attached: 1406424344913.webm (800x450, 2.26M)

Jew girl doesn't have a chance my man
I get that wMMA is unpredictable but apart from Cyborg and Nunes, Budd can't be beaten by anyone at 145.

Attached: 1406598568624.jpg (2049x1366, 1.22M)

Attached: 1406672274479.jpg (606x651, 194K)

actually crazy how that didn't knock him out, what a hit

Attached: 1406875885369.webm (852x480, 2.69M)

massive age advantage, reach advantage, southpaw advantage, slightly less accomplished

the kike bitch is the best bet of the week

How badly will Nicco get btfo by Pena?

Attached: 1407012697220.png (934x474, 806K)

no value on either side

Attached: 1407113246192.jpg (598x600, 92K)

We get it you hate women

I AM TOTALLY HETERO YOU GUYS TEHEHEE

everyone hates Nicco
her and Sijara Eubanks are the most hated fighters in the UFC
and then that crack addict cunt Lauren Murphy was the 3rd seed

man that TUF was fucking horrible
HORRIBLE

knock downs still factor in brain damage and chin strength.

reminder larissa pacheco was the betting favorite in her UFC debut vs Jessica Andrade

I think you make a good point.

Who cares?!?!? None of you can actually fight in real life

i can fight
not well, but still

Dehydration leads to higher susceptibility to concussions because it depletes the amount of cerebrospinal fluid which normally cushions the brain

Attached: 1562352816322.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Based, ring girls are just an stupid expense, an electronic timer with a round counter will be equally if not more useful and nobody would even bat an eye if they get rid of them unceremoniously
What's wrong with shoyoroll gis? I don't know that meme

have sex.
post belt.

Super expensive, status symbol gi.., nice tho

holy shit it will be funny when kayla harrison doesn't even qualify for the playoffs against these absolute cans

Dubs chooses Askren's UFC fate

Attached: Flushed can.png (1080x1143, 768K)

what's this
Ariel's doing basketball now?

Attached: a7faacee4fb29d41e5d3cc2ad8fd465d.png (742x901, 976K)

Ladd
Bektic
Hall
>He bought the top
>He fell for the stinky link meme

That's been his career goal the entire time.

jews are ruthless opportunists

basketball was always his main thing but it's much harder for a journalist/reporter to be successful there.

He gets heemed in his next 3 fights

teach me your ways jewish sensei
tell me how your people cracked the NASDAQ code

XxX_PsYcHo-sKiLz_XxX is what they called me back in my glory days

>Boomer stocks
Yikes
Just accumulate btc, eth and xmr SIMPLE AS
And don't ever listen to fucking biz

You have no fucking idea what I'm capable of

Come see me faggot i'll tuck you in real nice

Attached: Woodler.png (512x707, 336K)

Wins the rematch but then dies in a firefight with police

don't get close

this guy had so much potentional and he chose to be a cage fighter

Attached: 2435465788.jpg (494x486, 30K)

Are you watching UFC FIGHT NIGHT 155 this Saturday night, or skipping it because it's a bad card?

Attached: UFC FIGHT NIGHT 155.jpg (1080x1349, 240K)

I'm blue one stripe but easily tap purple belts and give struggle to browns, I trained lots of no gi befor getting into the gi
Aight so anyone with a shoyoroll gi is a rich shitter then?

Even though Dana made sure Ariel didn't get involved with Mayweather/McGregor on showtime (Brendan Schaub's role) things went better for him on ESPN

Attached: electric_jewgaloo.webm (640x640, 967K)

which of these two mexican fighters do you like more?

Attached: Aldana.jpg (800x449, 91K)

>Luke would fucking kill Smif.
Please make this match, I can never get enough of Rockhold getting slept. I got Smith 2nd Round KO

How the fuck did you lose money on Link? They’ve been shilling it since $0.27

>Hands down the entire time
Luke never learned how to defend kek. Fight would have ended there if there was 5 more seconds left in the round. He was clearly concussed there and came out looking like shit in the 2nd and proceeded to have his lights completely shut.

Rnc all day on this kike

Come into my guard bro

Luke might legitimately be killed

>I ushed to be a fighter ya know?

Attached: 1562805483336.jpg (1268x1080, 464K)

Romero heems the cheat brazilian and permaflushes adesanya early 2020 to win belt.

When a non-title wmma bout is on, fap. I've been watching since 2003 and wmma has been the worst thing that's happened to the UFC, it kills cards pacing and the atmosphere.

Very poetic how he gets almost knocked out by a kick after saying jan has small feet

After careful deliberation I have decided that PFL's playoff system is retarded

My plays are:
>Hall
>Pena
>Fili
>Emmett
>Simon
>GDR

*puts fresh nipple on bottle*

Alistair Overeem... Definitely not my boy...

*sips*

Romero can’t even make it to the cage. The clock is ticking he’s already 42.

THE COLONISER, for the same reason as yours, but also emphasis on COLON because when you step in the octagon with me you're getting fucked.

he’s 44 look it up

I think its a better system than media rankings desu

I didn't liked too much Grasso ar first because she seemed to be just an overrated can signed because of looks but after her last fight she gained some of my respect, also I know some guys that met her IRL and everyone agrees that she is super chill and cool, Zaldaña is an ugly can, is Grasso popular over there?

He isn't going to be modeling very long if he keeps getting viciously KTFO. His hairline gets pushed back further and further with each KO. There is also the potential he becomes a drooling punch drunk CTE ridden retard as well.

Your boy will never hold a belt while The Reaper lives and breathes

>Implying Cockbender beats Bobby Knuckles

More like big gay roast lmaooooo

Shouldn't you know this, or are you one of those fake Germans

Attached: Capture.png (910x257, 15K)

whats the best way to improve your cardio

>Bobby Knuckles
people calling him this almost makes me want to not like him

>Heemed by a literal can
>Decisioned twice by welterweight

The Yoel is good meme needs to end, he can only beat flushed old men and chinlets

brehs...

have sex

HIIT

inb4 meme answers

if yoel isn't good whittaker has no good wins

Attached: 1558877898893.jpg (394x296, 151K)

High impact interval training Or
High intensity interval training ?

jacare

>He doesn't rate Clint Hester

the brit said jacare is a flushed old man

All the true alphas end up in prison or shot. No wonder society is so fucking low testosterone and cucked. Just for smacking some literal whore around, jesus fucking christ.

Attached: war-machine-jon-koppenhaver-problems-for-ufc-2015.jpg (938x528, 358K)

Yeah, current rankings are a total joke

Khabib fer sure has always been knocked down my guy despite the seechurz

I thought martial artists were supposed to be humble, decent humans. That's why I started kickboxing, wrestling and jitsu. The commercialization of this sport has lead to the degeneration of the martial arts ethic. Fuck all of you larping faggots. I just want to roll with my bros again without some insecure douche attempting to make it all about him.

PFL is retarded

That is implying people don't rehydrate after weigh ins.

who should maia fight now?

Attached: htfisgrapplingreal.gif (463x250, 1.68M)

benjamin "fucking" asskren

I've seen worse cards, I'll watch it anyway.

Edwards

new

Im gonna watch cause it's my bday and I have no friends so I watch every card of almost every promotion so I can have a topic to talk about in case I get a friend.

That's a lot of dogs.

You're embarrassing us, m8.

imagine this shit 8 am infront of your house

>Following

The only good fighters he beat were all out of their prime, stop.

Nothing new

Attached: Justin_Trudeau.webm (408x720, 1.89M)

Ricky to win is as guaranteed as it gets and Emmet can get the upset

You're anti-white.