He has a point

He has a point.

Attached: _20190711_131256.jpg (2159x2770, 560K)

They are white so they get free pass, Pogba on the other hand...
This is sad true, Pogba is one of the most hardworking players in football. Fucking racists should just die

>the black guy showed up for work !

Low expectations as usual. Also Pogba is a moron year round, Griezmann is just a harmless simpleton.

Low expectations that are still too high for white players.

>was talking to Barcas people since April about a possible transfer move
>got caught by atletis people
>get condemned for it
>harmless simpleton
Stop shilling to that retard, hes a fucking snake.

>Also Pogba is a moron year round
Nope. He shows up for training every day and plays where the coach tells him. Even when Mou played him at CB. Meanwhile zoomer players will refuse to play

I think everyone would say they all have bad attitudes. In fact, people have been especially scathing of Griemann, far more so than Pogba. People are probably less likely to jump all over Kos, given that he has pretty loyally served his club for the past decade.

too bad they are worth too much to just let them sit on the bench for the duration of the contract and lose market-value.

I hope Madrid buys Pogba, I think Zizou could handle him and put it in a kinda Isco rol (maybe Modric) where he would really shine. I think that his ego would be managed like Ronaldo was.

wow brits are assholes
BIG NEWS

Yeah pretty much. Griezmann is being heavily criticized right now.
I don't think he's smart enough to be a snake.
So does Griezmann who has to adapt to Simeone's defensive mindset and never complains.

Pretty sure everybody calls out Griezmann

Bullshit, he clearly knows what hes doing.

The junkies have to get their daily dose of racism somewhere.

what point?

who has said Koscielny doesn't have a bad attitude? if the implication is the media haven't gone apeshit over Koscielny, maybe that's because it happened 2 hours ago. go look at Arsenal fans responses... they want rid.

people are dragging Koscielny all over twitter
if this dickhead clicked on Koscielny which is currently trending - he'd see that
These people are so obsessed with victimhood fuck me

Based retard

>I think everyone would say they all have bad attitudes.
Indeed that's true, but it doesn't fit a narrative.

Pogba is literally too smart on and off the pitch, and also a true professional, only pathetic man babies don’t show up to work while still under under contract

Except Ronaldo, while mentally ill and vain, is also obsessed with performing and winning. Pogba not

Griezmann unironically did nothing wrong, he made it clear that he wanted to leave well in advance and assumed the deal was done, but Atleti and Barca fucked it up

>People are probably less likely to jump all over Kos, given that he has pretty loyally served his club for the past decade.

And he doesn't have anywhere near the profile of the other two players, particularly Pogba.

I think the nbungu meme has covered up the fact that the French work ethic is pure cancer in any work place.

I only see 2 French guys

fucking strike breaker ruining it for the workers

is this where I say kos is a pole and grizeman is portuguese?

Do french people even exist?

Yes

Paul Labile Pogba is the only frenchman in that pic

What bothers me about the Pogba situation is that his agent has made it sound like he's being held hostage and they won't let him leave no matter what. United paid 90m or something for him and with the hyper inflated prices since then he is easily worth over 125m. He has a contract with the club so if he wants to leave his agent needs to find someone to pay his fee. Simple as. Maybe he's not as good as he thinks if no one is willing to break the bank for him

>koscielny

even in his prime arsenal was his level. where the fuck does he want to go now he's 33 and shit

probably some Uber Eat Ligue club

He wants to go back to France. I don't think it's about career progression at this point, he's just bored of the monotonous mediocrity at Arsenal.

>94153927

MLS? Nah, he's too young for that.

clubs always negociate with players before the transfer market is opened, that's just hypocrisy from ateltico

pinochet

pinochet

bordeaux I believe

>made a documentary about not leaving atleti
>suddenly wants to leave again
>didnt tell Atleti his full interest in leaving while telling Barca that he was in fact leaving
>did nothing wrong

t. Juan Fernando Muller-Beauséjour

I only see 3 cunts and wish we would have a team with 11 Giroud

We're a dozens at most in the whole country, all others are shitskins larping

Bayern ratted him out

Attached: 966237DB-B0D1-4BC5-BEFD-D5D59C849EA4.jpg (581x496, 106K)

He wants to go lower you dumb fuck

You just need to buy scandinavian or east asia players if you want hardworking player. Don't buy latin americans they are alcologolics and sexogolics, don't buy niggers they are lazy and cringy, don't buy russians, don't buy french guys even white ones.

what a retard, it has nothing to do with laziness, they are in conflict with their clubs

They're called Huguenots, but they all became Germans.

since when does simeone put griezmann out of position? Based retard

>implying you can go lower than arsenal

people are unanimously calling Grease Man a big piece of shit

delete
there is still farage